follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What Is Traderlands?  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Algotraderxl

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 31, 2023, 03:28:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post
What Is Traderlands?
« on: October 04, 2023, 11:41:51 AM »
Traderlands is a algo trading platform that allows users to create strategies by combining trading rule groups without writing a single line of code and connecting strategies built on TradingView. Users also have the ability to analyze and adopt trading strategies that are listed on the Marketplace which are created by Creators.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What Is Traderlands?
« on: October 04, 2023, 11:41:51 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline AlgoChamp

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: November 01, 2023, 03:20:26 PM
    • View Profile

First Post Search
Re: What Is Traderlands?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2023, 04:14:47 PM »
I've been using Traderlands, and so far, it's been going pretty well for me.

When I signed up, they actually gave me 10 USDT as a gift, and I'm still using that. The gifts are still ongoing for news.

I'm designing methods that I learned in technical analysis training, which I apply when I manually buy and sell. The backtests are quite fast, and the system doesn't charge any subscription or fees for them. It's a way for me to test myself and it works.

There's also a marketplace where other strategy creators share their strategies, and I also use those.
I personally choose the ones for OKX and Binance, but I've seen others for exchanges like Bitmex and dydx. There's a small fee for this, but it's proportional to my volume, so it doesn't really affect me when the amounts are small.

I also want to put my strategies on the marketplace and earn passive income from it, can you give me more detailed information for this?
Like a side business, just earning is a good idea :)

Offline Algotraderxl

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2023, 02:21:58 PM »
On the Traderlands On the Traderlands Marketplace, you can access a range of strategies created and published by Strategy Creators. Each strategy displays the name of its Creator, the market type it is designed for, and real-time trade statistics. You can review these strategies and select the ones that best align with your trading approach and preferences to begin using them.

To assist you in making your decision, real-time trade statistics are provided, giving you an insight into the performance of the strategy before using it.

In addition to the listing options, the Marketplace also provides detailed information about each strategy including the Creator's name, the type of market and instruments the strategy is designed for, and the risk level associated with it. This information can help you make an informed decision about which strategy to use.

But if you ask me, to generate passive income, publish a good strategy on the marketplace and let people use it.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 09:31:05 AM by Algotraderxl »

Offline AlgoChamp

• 1st Step
    • View Profile

First Post Search
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2023, 11:17:28 AM »
You're absolutely right! Sharing a solid strategy on the marketplace can indeed be a great way to generate passive income. Thanks for the tip!  :)

Can you provide more details about the income potential? What percentage of return can one expect?  ::)

Offline Algotraderxl

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2023, 12:00:05 PM »
You can earn passive income through Traderlands in 2 ways. Users who sign up with your referral code pay you 1% of the profit they make on each trade as commission. In addition, users who use the strategies you share on the Marketplace will pay you a maximum of 7% of the profit on each trade as commission.

Offline AlgoChamp

• 1st Step
    • View Profile

First Post Search
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2023, 01:52:58 PM »
It sounds great to me.  :)

By the way, I've already started.
I'm working on adding better strategies to the Traderlands marketplace.  8)

Thank you! Good luck to you too

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG