follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: ✅ Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Bitcoin Tumbler | Since 2019 ✴️✴️  (Read 24616 times)

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1588
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 18, 2024, 04:53:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
I wonder how much traffic comes from contests though, in my mind, I always believe a signature campaign is the best way to build a brand since a member can post anywhere so the exposure is not limited to one board/thread. That being said, I do see a business that regularly hosts a contest on Bitcointalk, so I guess it brings decent traffic. But if they have a budget to do that, wouldn't adding more signature spots or buying the forum ad slot be better?
There's no doubt that signature campaign is a cool way to promote a project. But that's not just the only way. There are pros and cons to every comparison. For instance, if contest can lead the contestants using the services directly, it will be more advantageous that signature campaign because some signature campaign participants do not use the product or project they promote. However, on the long run, signature campaign is the best.

I want to know the thought of anyone from the coinomize team about the current tracking down of coinjoin and mixing services. Are you discussing this regard with your team or you have plans just in case worst case scenario comes? You've been in the business since 2019 so I guess you know things that much in regards to this current situation of your industry. And I hope that you'd stay longer if not, the longest.
No matter how how proactive a mixer is, it is a sinner in the eyes of the government. Just when they remember you, they'll input one sin on you and crucify you. Although, still better to take precautions

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Agbe

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1328
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:19:11 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
There's no doubt that signature campaign is a cool way to promote a project. But that's not just the only way. There are pros and cons to every comparison. For instance, if contest can lead the contestants using the services directly, it will be more advantageous that signature campaign because some signature campaign participants do not use the product or project they promote. However, on the long run, signature campaign is the best.
Making an advertisement through signature campaign is the best way to popularize a mixer because those participants that are advertising the mixer the same time use the mixer as well and if you used the forum ads space to advertise your mixer and nobody is in the forum to use the mixer then you advertise in vain. And those who are advertising the mixer will also tell other people in other forums to come.and.use the mixer and also offline people to use the mixer so there is a big advantage of using people to advertise the mixer.

No matter how how proactive a mixer is, it is a sinner in the eyes of the government. Just when they remember you, they'll input one sin on you and crucify you. Although, still better to take precautions
The government against anything privacy because they are not benefiting from it so they don't want it to exist.

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 1056
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: June 18, 2024, 10:42:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Search
May I know what is going on with link ? It showing me Forbidden page, and the message is "The page does not exist or your request was blocked by the firewall."
Is anyone else face this issue or I am the only one guy who is facing this issue?
By the way I have already try with Windscribe vpn extension to access but not working :")

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2074
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 02:02:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
May I know what is going on with link ? It showing me Forbidden page, and the message is "The page does not exist or your request was blocked by the firewall."
Is anyone else face this issue or I am the only one guy who is facing this issue?
By the way I have already try with Windscribe vpn extension to access but not working :")

Everything works for me without any problems, also all other mirror domains coinomize.co and coinomize.is

Unless it was a temporary interruption, maybe you should clear the cache or at least try from another device/browser
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Crypto Library

• View Profile

Everything works for me without any problems, also all other mirror domains coinomize.co and coinomize.is

Unless it was a temporary interruption, maybe you should clear the cache or at least try from another device/browser
Yes buddy, you are rigright!
I have rechecked and I am seeing that it is not the problem with their website the problem is with my region & IP.
I gave another try with another VPN and it is working fine now.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1375
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:40:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts

I have rechecked and I am seeing that it is not the problem with their website the problem is with my region & IP.

Bro you are my local board member. Coinomize is not accessible in Bangladesh region. because bitcoin is still considered as illegal currency on Bangladesh. as mixer platform not require kyc. you can access mixers by using vpn connection. i think this will not be any problem. Mixer is a means of completing Bitcoin transactions anonymously while keeping the wallet hidden. so there is no problem if you keep your IP hidden using vpn ha ha

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1919
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:37:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
I want to know the thought of anyone from the coinomize team about the current tracking down of coinjoin and mixing services. Are you discussing this regard with your team or you have plans just in case worst case scenario comes? You've been in the business since 2019 so I guess you know things that much in regards to this current situation of your industry. And I hope that you'd stay longer if not, the longest.

Definitely it's a concern not just for mixer though, every Bitcoin enthusiast is talking what the government is doing, trying to bring down tumblers that are supposedly to protect us and hide our identify from the prying eyes of everyone.

And I don't think that they will answer it directly though, maybe they are doing to make their mixing "more" secure and obfuscate so that it will make it hard to track down.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2074
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 02:02:34 PM
    • View Profile

Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
Bro you are my local board member. Coinomize is not accessible in Bangladesh region. because bitcoin is still considered as illegal currency on Bangladesh.

Do you have access to the onion site?
I didn't know you had such a level of censorship and restrictions
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Mayajal

• Activity: 501
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 01:20:27 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary

Bro you are my local board member. Coinomize is not accessible in Bangladesh region. because bitcoin is still considered as illegal currency on Bangladesh. as mixer platform not require kyc. you can access mixers by using vpn connection. i think this will not be any problem. Mixer is a means of completing Bitcoin transactions anonymously while keeping the wallet hidden. so there is no problem if you keep your IP hidden using vpn ha ha

We have to enter Coinomize website by connecting VPN, Bitcoin is illegal in Bangladesh, we use it very confidentially. So the mixers are more restrictive which is why we have to enter completely confidentially.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Last Active: June 10, 2024, 12:12:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter

We have to enter Coinomize website by connecting VPN, Bitcoin is illegal in Bangladesh, we use it very confidentially. So the mixers are more restrictive which is why we have to enter completely confidentially.

Must connect vpn there is no alternative method, since bitcoin is illegal in bangladesh so everything about cryptocurrency is illegal. So you must log in with a VPN connection and your mixer to gain access. The more mixers you do, the more benefits and advantages you will get.  Mixtures in particular offer the highest level of privacy security.

Offline Crypto Library

• View Profile

Yeap as you can see I have already mentioned on my post I have used VPN and successfully able to access Coinomize website.
But I think we don't need to use VPN if we used the tor browser because they have also onion link.
Buddy for the Bangladeshi there is a huge restrictions and censorship
according to wikipedia-
Financial institutions are not allowed to facilitate bitcoin transactions.[14] In September 2014, Bangladesh Bank said that "anybody caught using the virtual currency could be jailed under the country's strict anti-money laundering laws".[79] In 2021 the Bangladesh Bank said that cryptocurrency transactions or trade should be deemed as crimes if they involve money laundering or terror financing.[80]

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1588
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: June 18, 2024, 04:53:49 PM
    • View Profile

Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
Bro you are my local board member. Coinomize is not accessible in Bangladesh region. because bitcoin is still considered as illegal currency on Bangladesh.

While the world leading governments are giving restrictions, some other countries just follow sheepishly to implement. It is time government should begin to search the real economic problems and stop denying their citizens some kinds of freedom.

Offline dkbit98

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1908
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:02:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary Poll Starter
It might be a good idea to use Tor and vpn when you are visiting mixing services like this or anything in general.
We know that government can always demand all information for visited websites of all citizens, and they could use that in future against people.
If they can now charge someone for something he wrote on social media many years ago in some countries like Canada, than they can do anything.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline AGM

• Activity: 500
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 05:36:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
It might be a good idea to use Tor and vpn when you are visiting mixing services like this or anything in general.
Absolutely, the Tor network is still stay in reputable position when it comes to browsing. as it used to route internet traffic through multiple servers making it hard to find out online activities. Tor is most useful for browsing anonymously and accessing blocked websites and it does not keep any logs. Firmly say Tor is the best option for mixing platforms.

Offline Crypto Library

• View Profile

We know that government can always demand all information for visited websites of all citizens, and they could use that in future against people.
If they can now charge someone for something he wrote on social media many years ago in some countries like Canada, than they can do anything.
For those who gave first priority to privacy, using the Tor browser is the best option. I have also like browsing on tor browser but sometimes when the tor browser takes time to establish a privacy connection and sometimes when I face slow browsing I have to use our traditional browsers. I don't know if there are any way to more faster browsing on tor browser.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG