follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Soudi Arab professional League 🇸🇦🇸🇦  (Read 4025 times)

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1320
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:12:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
Re: Soudi Arab professional League 🇸🇦🇸🇦
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2024, 07:41:51 PM »
For Bruno Fernandes, I'm also not sure that Al Nassr will be able to get him, it seems like he still wants a career in Europe and Manchester United themselves still seem to want this player to stay for them.

Moreover, I have just heard about this and have not heard direct confirmation from Bruno Fernandes that he will leave Manchester United for next season. So I am still quite confident that he will still be part of Manchester United.
In an interview I even heard Bruno Fernandes say that he would remain in the red uniform next season. Which means he has no intention of leaving Man United next season. So Al-Nassr's chances of getting it are very small, even almost impossible.

Oh yeah, currently Al-nassr is competing against Al-hilal in the SPL. and currently Al-nassr is leading 1-0.
Well, especially when a player has said that, it's very likely that he will stay, unless Manchester United themselves will sell him if a team is interested and can pay a high price to redeem the player they are targeting.

And as I said before, Manchester United also did not show that they would let this player go because they might still need his services for the Manchester United game. So he will stay there.
So true. And Bruno Fernandes will definitely still be needed at Man United. Because however, currently Bruno Fernandes is still trusted to be the captain of the Man United squad. And actually what Al-Nassr needs right now are defenders and midfielders. because for the front player position, I think the current players are more than enough.
By the way, there are only two matches remaining in the SPL. And Al-nassr still has a match that will get the spotlight, namely the match against Al-ittihad. Which will finally bring Benzema and C. Ronaldo together again.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2024, 07:41:51 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1300
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:39:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #121 on: May 22, 2024, 07:47:53 PM »
Well, especially when a player has said that, it's very likely that he will stay, unless Manchester United themselves will sell him if a team is interested and can pay a high price to redeem the player they are targeting.

And as I said before, Manchester United also did not show that they would let this player go because they might still need his services for the Manchester United game. So he will stay there.
So true. And Bruno Fernandes will definitely still be needed at Man United. Because however, currently Bruno Fernandes is still trusted to be the captain of the Man United squad. And actually what Al-Nassr needs right now are defenders and midfielders. because for the front player position, I think the current players are more than enough.
By the way, there are only two matches remaining in the SPL. And Al-nassr still has a match that will get the spotlight, namely the match against Al-ittihad. Which will finally bring Benzema and C. Ronaldo together again.
You are right, I also see that the position that is really needed is a defender, because I see that their defenders are not working solidly so that is a weak point for Al Nassr.

I think they also have to focus on that and bring in players who can help them at the back so they can work better. Their defensive line is a weakness that opponents can exploit this season, so they have to evaluate it.

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #122 on: May 23, 2024, 09:57:41 AM »

You are right, I also see that the position that is really needed is a defender, because I see that their defenders are not working solidly so that is a weak point for Al Nassr.

I think they also have to focus on that and bring in players who can help them at the back so they can work better. Their defensive line is a weakness that opponents can exploit this season, so they have to evaluate it.
Yeah right. And I hope Al-nassr gets quality defenders from Europe. And I hope this team doesn't continue to focus on bringing in forward players. Because this team already has more strikers than they need to be strong in attack.

I can't wait to see which other players will be included in Al-nassr's targets. In the middle of last season there was news that Al-nassr was targeting a player from Atletico Madrid. But I forgot the player's name.

Offline armanda90

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1245
  • Last Active: Today at 04:16:28 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #123 on: May 23, 2024, 01:27:14 PM »

Its crucial position for Al Nassr because they had conceded 38 goals in this season, Aymeric Laporte need new partner for central defender how to make Al Nassr keep solid and less conceded goals for next season.
I think European players needed for central defender and next season has chance for Al Nassr to win domestic league tittle.

Saudi Pro League has two matches left and Al Nassr must prepare the player for signing next season, for attacking line keep solid with Cristiano Ronaldo become top scorer and this season Al Nassr had scored 94 goals and its top perform of attacking line players.

Online ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1300
  • Last Active: Today at 04:39:18 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #124 on: May 23, 2024, 03:52:58 PM »

Its crucial position for Al Nassr because they had conceded 38 goals in this season, Aymeric Laporte need new partner for central defender how to make Al Nassr keep solid and less conceded goals for next season.
I think European players needed for central defender and next season has chance for Al Nassr to win domestic league tittle.

Saudi Pro League has two matches left and Al Nassr must prepare the player for signing next season, for attacking line keep solid with Cristiano Ronaldo become top scorer and this season Al Nassr had scored 94 goals and its top perform of attacking line players.
Yes, they have to prepare from now on, they have to immediately target the players they want to target and try to approach them personally. Because in the transfer market they have to move quickly so as not to join another team.

However, with their financial strength, they can lure these players with high salaries so that they can get the signatures of the players they want to strengthen their back line.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 962
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 08:49:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #125 on: May 25, 2024, 10:31:35 PM »
For Bruno Fernandes, I'm also not sure that Al Nassr will be able to get him, it seems like he still wants a career in Europe and Manchester United themselves still seem to want this player to stay for them.

Moreover, I have just heard about this and have not heard direct confirmation from Bruno Fernandes that he will leave Manchester United for next season. So I am still quite confident that he will still be part of Manchester United.
In an interview I even heard Bruno Fernandes say that he would remain in the red uniform next season. Which means he has no intention of leaving Man United next season. So Al-Nassr's chances of getting it are very small, even almost impossible.

Oh yeah, currently Al-nassr is competing against Al-hilal in the SPL. and currently Al-nassr is leading 1-0.

In this season of Saudi League we have seen that Al Hilal has performed well and Al Nasr is far behind the performance of this team. Al Hilal is probably Al Nasser's toughest opponent in the Saudi League. Since Al Nasser did not compete well with Al Hilal this season, this team will definitely want to strengthen their team next season. Many European clubs will release their players in the next transfer window, but these Saudi League teams can take the opportunity to sign those players.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Last Active: June 10, 2024, 12:12:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #126 on: May 25, 2024, 11:57:53 PM »

In this season of Saudi League we have seen that Al Hilal has performed well and Al Nasr is far behind the performance of this team. Al Hilal is probably Al Nasser's toughest opponent in the Saudi League. Since Al Nasser did not compete well with Al Hilal this season, this team will definitely want to strengthen their team next season. Many European clubs will release their players in the next transfer window, but these Saudi League teams can take the opportunity to sign those players.

Al Nassr team is currently performing as the strongest in the Saudi Premier League, their performance is so good that they are ready to beat any team.  Because the strongest has been in Al Nassr team, Sadio Mane and Cristiano Ronaldo.  Their performance has kept the team at the top of the win, now Ronaldo's team is winning with any team.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: May 25, 2024, 11:57:53 PM »

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Last Active: June 10, 2024, 12:12:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #127 on: May 26, 2024, 03:55:28 PM »
Although Al Hilal team is leading the points table so far in the Saudi Premier League, their performance is not very good at present.  Since Neymar's departure from the team, their performances have been weak, but Al Nassr team has been performing well so far, even if their place in the points table is down by a few points, it is very likely to level up very quickly. Al Nassr team is winning most of the matches now, so it is not very possible to take the first place in the points table very quickly.

Offline armanda90

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1245
  • Last Active: Today at 04:16:28 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #128 on: May 26, 2024, 06:32:58 PM »
Although Al Hilal team is leading the points table so far in the Saudi Premier League, their performance is not very good at present.  Since Neymar's departure from the team, their performances have been weak, but Al Nassr team has been performing well so far, even if their place in the points table is down by a few points, it is very likely to level up very quickly. Al Nassr team is winning most of the matches now, so it is not very possible to take the first place in the points table very quickly.
Al Hilal had good performance in domestic league without Neymar after getting injury and success become the winner in this season behind many points left from Al Nassr.
I think you was wrong looking the last standings position and how easily Al Hilal secure the domestic league trophy in this season with several matches left before the domestic league ended. Saudi Pro League season 2023/24 have been over and Al Hilal success become the winner, for next season seems still promising with Al Hilal performance and I doubt Al Nassr has opportunity with domestic league winner for next season.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #129 on: May 26, 2024, 10:02:05 PM »

Well it's a shame that Ney can't contribute to this team, sometimes things don't work out no matter how star you are, Al Nassr are undoubtedly demonstrating their power, their strength and that can mean many things, first of all they are focused and secondly that they are willing to correct any mistake they have made, that it is difficult for them to reach Al Hilal is a fact, by the way I have seen many rumors that CR7 are or could ask for Leverkusen, I don't know, but if it happens So it would be something great because he would return in a great way and he would also be going to the UCL. Xabi wants the best and apparently he is going with everything.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3695
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: June 12, 2024, 11:59:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #130 on: May 26, 2024, 11:32:52 PM »
Al Nassr team is currently performing as the strongest in the Saudi Premier League, their performance is so good that they are ready to beat any team.  Because the strongest has been in Al Nassr team, Sadio Mane and Cristiano Ronaldo.  Their performance has kept the team at the top of the win, now Ronaldo's team is winning with any team.
The strongest team must be Al Hilal, they are the champion of Saudi league this season. Al Nassr isn't so strong, they have weakness in the defense line. Just look at their conceded goals, Al Nassr got too many conceded goals. It is quite far if we compare to Al Hilal, Al Hilal has the strongest defense in this season. They don't only has strongest attackers and midfielders. Even if Al Nassr has Talisca, Mane, and Ronaldo, it is not enough to win Saudi league. They need stronger defenders in the next season.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1543
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:38:17 PM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #131 on: May 31, 2024, 08:43:50 PM »
Al Hilal had good performance in domestic league without Neymar after getting injury and success become the winner in this season behind many points left from Al Nassr.
The Kings Cup is currently ongoing, with Al Hilal against Ronaldo's Al Nassr, and Mitrovic gave Al Hilal the lead very early in the game, in the 7th minute, which is a signal of Al Nassr's defensive challenges. Al Hilal has even had more possession in the game. Both Mane and Ronaldo are playing, and with them, Al Nassr still carries a real attacking threat which I hope we will see more of in the second half of the game.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1901
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 12, 2024, 04:55:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #132 on: May 31, 2024, 10:14:08 PM »
The Kings Cup is currently ongoing, with Al Hilal against Ronaldo's Al Nassr, and Mitrovic gave Al Hilal the lead very early in the game, in the 7th minute, which is a signal of Al Nassr's defensive challenges. Al Hilal has even had more possession in the game. Both Mane and Ronaldo are playing, and with them, Al Nassr still carries a real attacking threat which I hope we will see more of in the second half of the game.
Yes, the match is on going. The match is interesting because there are some red cards in this match. After Mitrovic scored in minute 7', Al Nassr got the difficulty to equalize the score. Moreover, it becomes harder because Ospina got a red card in minute 56'. But in minute 87', the defender of Al Hilal got a red card and Al Nassr could equalize the score. Ayman Yahya scored 1 goal for Al Nassr in minute 88'. It becomes more interesting because in minute 90' Koulibaly got a red card, too. So, 2 central defenders of Al Hilal got red cardds already.

Now, the normal time is over, we will have extra times. I think Al Nassr has a higher chance to win now because they more dominated the match and now they have more players in the field. I just hope Ronaldo could score a goal in extra time and he can give a trophy for Al Nassr.

Current score

Source: google

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3695
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: June 12, 2024, 11:59:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #133 on: May 31, 2024, 11:36:41 PM »
Final score: Al Hilal 1-1 Al Nassr
Penalty: Al Hilal (5) - (4) Al Nassr

Al Hilal won the match

Well, the final match is over. Again, Al Hilal can defeat Al Nassr in penalty shootout. Ronaldo failed again to give a trophy for Al Nassr. He already did his best but he is very unlucky with Al Nassr. It is very unfortunate that Ronaldo couldn't score a goal in this final, meanwhile Mitrovic scored a single goal.

By the way, I think it is about the quality of the squad. In the normal time, we see that Al Hilal has better midfielders. They can prove it by dominating the ball possessions. In the penalty shoot out, we can see the different quality of the goalkeeper. Al Hilal surely has a better goalkeeper, Bono can have a faster movement.

Al Nassr needs to rebuild their squad if they want to be a champion.

██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #134 on: June 01, 2024, 04:54:48 AM »
Final score: Al Hilal 1-1 Al Nassr
Penalty: Al Hilal (5) - (4) Al Nassr

Al Hilal won the match

Well, the final match is over. Again, Al Hilal can defeat Al Nassr in penalty shootout. Ronaldo failed again to give a trophy for Al Nassr. He already did his best but he is very unlucky with Al Nassr. It is very unfortunate that Ronaldo couldn't score a goal in this final, meanwhile Mitrovic scored a single goal.

By the way, I think it is about the quality of the squad. In the normal time, we see that Al Hilal has better midfielders. They can prove it by dominating the ball possessions. In the penalty shoot out, we can see the different quality of the goalkeeper. Al Hilal surely has a better goalkeeper, Bono can have a faster movement.

Al Nassr needs to rebuild their squad if they want to be a champion.
It is indeed very unfortunate that Al-nassr had to accept defeat again against Al-hilal. C.Ronaldo still hasn't been able to lift a trophy with Al-Nassr this season. But in that match, Al-Nassr lost their main goalkeeper from the 56th minute. Which made Al-Nassr only play with 10 players from the 56th minute. Luckily, in the 87th minute, Al-Hilal also lost one player due to a red card, so Al-Nassr were able to score 1 goal in the 88th minute. And Al-Hilal also lost 1 player again due to a red card, namely K. Koulibaly. But unfortunately Al-Nassr couldn't score again even though they were superior in number of players. Hopefully next season Al-nassr with C.Ronaldo can be luckier.

I agree that Al-Nassr really needs to rebuild their squad to make it better. Because Al-nassr is only good enough in the attack line but not good enough in the middle and back positions.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG