follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion  (Read 6439 times)

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion
« Reply #135 on: February 07, 2024, 12:02:52 PM »
Comilla Victorians vs Khulna Tigers

Comilla Victorians vs Khulna Tigers match will be played today.  Since these two teams are side by side in the points table, both teams are almost strong, so in today's game, the team that can perform well from the beginning will definitely win in the last minute.  Khulna Tigers team has many experienced batsmen whose performance is very good.  But wait until the end of the match, which team can win?
Comilla Victorians will win this match i think. Now Score Khulna Tigers 88 runs for lost of 7 wickets and over passed 16 already. Cricket always unpredictable but now we can easily predict Comilla Victorians will win it is one kinds of confirmed. Because from this situation come back for Khulna Tigers is quite impossible i think. Only need time to see Comilla Victorians. Total tournament Khulna Tigers played well but today they did not perform well. So Comilla Victorians will win there has no confusion.
Watching BPL is like watching a match that makes me feel bored why am I spending time on the TV screen. I think it would be more exciting for me if he sat down to watch BPL matches and watched other Test matches. Comilla Victorians will definitely win today's match. Khulna Tigers have already fallen into a batting crisis after going down to bat at a target of 150 runs, so they now have no other option but defeat. A batsman who can score 48 runs in 12 balls has not been countered in BPL for now, so Khulna Tigers will be defeated by at least 40 runs in today's match.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: February 07, 2024, 12:02:52 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #136 on: February 07, 2024, 03:28:36 PM »
In Durdanto Dhaka Vs Sylhet Strikers a great match is taking place between two teams in which Dhaka scored 124 runs losing 8 wickets. Durdanto Dhaka team's batting performance was not very good and the runs they scored are not very big but it can be easy for Sylhet to win today's match if they can bat well. However, the Sylhet team lost a wicket before the end of an over and they are currently under pressure. If the Sylhet team can't score 125 runs till the last minute then surely they will play badly and their game will not improve. Although Sylhet still have enough wickets and overs, if they can survive till the end, they must score 117 runs to win.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1184
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:48:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #137 on: February 07, 2024, 06:54:06 PM »
In Durdanto Dhaka Vs Sylhet Strikers a great match is taking place between two teams in which Dhaka scored 124 runs losing 8 wickets. Durdanto Dhaka team's batting performance was not very good and the runs they scored are not very big but it can be easy for Sylhet to win today's match if they can bat well. However, the Sylhet team lost a wicket before the end of an over and they are currently under pressure. If the Sylhet team can't score 125 runs till the last minute then surely they will play badly and their game will not improve. Although Sylhet still have enough wickets and overs, if they can survive till the end, they must score 117 runs to win.
Durdanto Dhaka and Sylhet Strikers compete against each other in the 24th match of BPL. But after Sylhet won the toss, they decided to bowl. Durdanto Dhaka showed a good performance from the beginning of the batting, but they ended the match with a low score. As the total collection was only 124, there was no big pressure for Sylhet. However, I do not know whether such a situation of Durdanto Dhaka team has happened before in this event. I see they are currently at the bottom of the points table. Sylhet also did not perform well they won two matches as they are currently in 6th position.

Offline ZAINmalik75

• Activity: 862
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: June 08, 2024, 08:31:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #138 on: February 07, 2024, 09:51:42 PM »
Comilla Victorians vs Khulna Tigers

Comilla Victorians vs Khulna Tigers match will be played today.  Since these two teams are side by side in the points table, both teams are almost strong, so in today's game, the team that can perform well from the beginning will definitely win in the last minute.  Khulna Tigers team has many experienced batsmen whose performance is very good.  But wait until the end of the match, which team can win?
At start of the tournament it's look like for me that kulna tigers will be the finalists of current season because of thier continuous fourth winning streak out of four matches but later after a single defeat entire sentiment got changed and now they lose their second match too which mean they lost Thier rythm and momentum. But still they have a big number of matches left where they can make recovery and get thier position and moral back again. Currently in my mind which I support and believe can be the finalists will be rajanpur as they already dominating points table and few more victory will put them more ahead.
Anyway if we look at score board it's not a big target to chased for kulna but unfortunately they unable to manage things and lost in dark 
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #139 on: February 09, 2024, 06:01:22 AM »

Australia vs West Indies first T20I match will be played today. Australia team will perform well in today's match because Australia team has many good and experienced batsmen. Australia has performed well in both Test matches and ODI matches. So as the first T20 match will start today, this game will be filled with a lot of competition and Australia team can win very easily. The West Indies team is unable to perform for long periods of time defending the wicket due to which the West Indies team is under pressure in every match.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: June 10, 2024, 12:12:35 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #140 on: February 09, 2024, 09:25:13 AM »

The batsmen of the Australian team are so efficient that they will collect enough runs from the powerplay. Meanwhile, David Warner has performed well enough, the Australian team has already collected 63 runs in 5 overs. 
Among them, David Warner collected 39 runs from 17 balls alone and his partnership Josh Inglis collected 23 runs from 13 balls. If this batsman can perform on the field for a long time, the Australian team will definitely be able to collect a lot of runs. Australia has survived for a long time and performed well on the field, meanwhile, if the West Indies team cannot perform well in bowling, then it will surely come under pressure at the last minute.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #141 on: February 09, 2024, 09:45:55 AM »

The batsmen of the Australian team are so efficient that they will collect enough runs from the powerplay. Meanwhile, David Warner has performed well enough, the Australian team has already collected 63 runs in 5 overs. 
Among them, David Warner collected 39 runs from 17 balls alone and his partnership Josh Inglis collected 23 runs from 13 balls. If this batsman can perform on the field for a long time, the Australian team will definitely be able to collect a lot of runs. Australia has survived for a long time and performed well on the field, meanwhile, if the West Indies team cannot perform well in bowling, then it will surely come under pressure at the last minute.
In today's T20 series, the experienced batsmen of the Australian team batted brilliantly, due to which they made a huge run at the start. Especially the way David Warner is batting, I am sure he will touch the century. Although the West Indies team has managed to take only one wicket at the moment, if they do not have a good bowling performance, Australia will surely score 220+ runs today. At the moment the batsman of the Australian team David Warner is batting brilliantly.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: February 09, 2024, 09:45:55 AM »

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #142 on: February 09, 2024, 12:47:19 PM »

Australia 213/7
West Indies 202/8

Unfortunately, West Indies lost today's match by 11 runs. The entire game was exciting but I can't find anyone to blame for today's match. If Nicolas Pooran of Indies took 18/17, 18 runs from 17 balls, in this case, if he could have played a little more aggressive innings, it might have been easier for West Indies in the end. Jason Holder tried hard but could not win today's match.  The performances of both the teams were outstanding and this is what T20s need to be an entertaining match.

Offline Dor@

• Activity: 116
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:39:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Third year Anniversary 100 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #143 on: February 11, 2024, 11:36:57 AM »
Set to bat against the target of 242 runs given by Australia, the West Indies batsmen are struggling to bat against the Australian bowlers. West Indies team perform well in t20 format but their batting failure against Australia does not leave them behind West Indies team has lost all the matches against Australia due to batting failure. The way the West Indies batsmen are batting against the target of 242 runs given by Australia, it seems that they will not be able to win against Australia in today's match. West Indies need 179 runs from 83 balls to win.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 11:44:19 AM by Dor@ »

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Last Active: June 10, 2024, 12:12:35 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #144 on: February 11, 2024, 11:56:27 PM »
Australia team players are all experienced, Australia team has won in ODI, Test match, T20 matches. The best performance in today's match was the bowling as they kept West Indies under so much pressure that they could not score more runs. Maxwell scored 120 runs single-handedly the biggest performance for the Australian team. Others have performed well, including centuries. Compared to Marcus Stoinis he picked up 3 wickets which is a good performance for Australia team. In the end West Indies were forced to lose by just 36 runs, West Indies played well throughout the season.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #145 on: February 13, 2024, 08:21:51 AM »

The highly contested third T20I match between Australia vs West Indies 3th will begin today. Although Australia won the first and second T20Is in a row, West Indies may have a chance to win today. Although West Indies team lost but very close only by few runs so today I will back West Indies team to do well. West Indies team players are best in batting performance but weak in bowling performance. If the bowling line and the batting line can attack the Australia team, then the West Indies team can definitely win today.

Online Crypto Library

• Activity: 1054
  • Last Active: Today at 06:33:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Search
« Reply #146 on: February 13, 2024, 10:47:31 AM »
The highly contested third T20I match between Australia vs West Indies 3th will begin today. Although Australia won the first and second T20Is in a row, West Indies may have a chance to win today. Although West Indies team lost but very close only by few runs so today I will back West Indies team to do well. West Indies team players are best in batting performance but weak in bowling performance. If the bowling line and the batting line can attack the Australia team, then the West Indies team can definitely win today.
Before the first ten over I was going to say this match is not a highly contested match, I will say that it is going on one sided match today. But after the first ten over done West Indies show magics today. The partnership of Andre Russell and Sherfane Rutherford give a huge boost to the West Indies team today. The partnership was 139 run from only 67 bowl. I would say that if West Indies win today it will be because of the brilliant batting of Andre Russell and Sherfane Rutherford. Because none of the top order batsmen of West Indies could do that well today. If these two had not batted responsibly, I don't think West Indies would have scored 160 runs.
Anyway, Australia team should not be considered weak because in the two matches so far, Australia has seen runs above 210 each time, and in the second T20 match, Australia took 241 runs. So I think it is still unpredictable how the result of the game.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #147 on: February 13, 2024, 11:55:08 PM »
Before the first ten over I was going to say this match is not a highly contested match, I will say that it is going on one sided match today. But after the first ten over done West Indies show magics today. The partnership of Andre Russell and Sherfane Rutherford give a huge boost to the West Indies team today. The partnership was 139 run from only 67 bowl. I would say that if West Indies win today it will be because of the brilliant batting of Andre Russell and Sherfane Rutherford. Because none of the top order batsmen of West Indies could do that well today. If these two had not batted responsibly, I don't think West Indies would have scored 160 runs.
Anyway, Australia team should not be considered weak because in the two matches so far, Australia has seen runs above 210 each time, and in the second T20 match, Australia took 241 runs. So I think it is still unpredictable how the result of the game.

West Indies gave a befitting reply today, losing the first and second T20Is but turning around in the third. The West Indies team could not win by scoring 200 plus runs in the previous matches, but they won by scoring 220 plus runs in the second T20I match. Because the bowling performance of the West Indies team has improved in the third T20 match. But I will prioritize the bowling line for West Indies' victory today.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #148 on: February 16, 2024, 05:31:35 AM »
China batted in the first innings in the Men's East Asia Cup Hong Kong vs China, 5th match. China went into bat today losing their entire wicket for 41 runs in just 12.4 overs which was their worst batting performance today. However, Hong Kong's batting and bowling performance was outstanding due to which they quickly defeated China. Hong Kong team achieved a great win against China by 42 runs in 5 overs for 10 wickets and in the standings they are at the top position with 8 points and they are unbeaten team so far.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #149 on: February 16, 2024, 05:39:27 PM »
China batted in the first innings in the Men's East Asia Cup Hong Kong vs China, 5th match. China went into bat today losing their entire wicket for 41 runs in just 12.4 overs which was their worst batting performance today. However, Hong Kong's batting and bowling performance was outstanding due to which they quickly defeated China. Hong Kong team achieved a great win against China by 42 runs in 5 overs for 10 wickets and in the standings they are at the top position with 8 points and they are unbeaten team so far.
I didn't know this from participating in China cricket and I knew that China does not perform well in sports. Because China has performed well in technology and Olympic games but I didn't really know when China participated in cricket. However, the participation of low qualification teams from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea and Sudan in cricket really increases the competition of cricket. However, I hope that all these low qualification teams will play well in cricket.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG