follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion  (Read 5638 times)

Offline ZAINmalik75

• Activity: 860
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:51:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Topic Starter
Re: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion
« Reply #150 on: February 16, 2024, 10:39:59 PM »
Rajanpur vs Chattogram
Today we have a match between rajanpur and Chattogram. Just like previous rajanpur won toss and took bat first because mostly when ever in this season they bat first they won and smashed thier opponent, later after baber withdrawal from Bangladesh Premier league most of thier team player try hard to cover his placed and try hard to make things divert in thier favour especially thier all rounder Shakib and some other guys. Alredy they are top of the table and today victory are not much worthy them compared to Chattogram because if they lose this important match they will not only lose points and match but will lose his 4th position on the table which can reduce thier chances to qualify semifinals of the tournament and unfortunately such things happen now hope so they will cover the damage
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: February 16, 2024, 10:39:59 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #151 on: February 17, 2024, 07:53:41 AM »
SriLanka Vs Afghanistan

Today the first T20I match will be played between Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan. Today's game Sri Lanka team is stronger because they have performed best in past ODI matches.  SriLankan team has won three ODI matches, so I will bet on SriLankan team in today's match. Because the Sri Lankan team has performed well in every match and the margin of victory is very high. If the Sri Lankan team performs like this in the T20 matches as well, I think they can win almost every match.

Offline Cheema02

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 08:25:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Poll Voter Super active 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #152 on: February 17, 2024, 08:05:26 AM »
Rajanpur vs Chattogram
Today we have a match between rajanpur and Chattogram. Just like previous rajanpur won toss and took bat first because mostly when ever in this season they bat first they won and smashed thier opponent, later after baber withdrawal from Bangladesh Premier league most of thier team player try hard to cover his placed and try hard to make things divert in thier favour especially thier all rounder Shakib and some other guys.
In this match the Rajanpur Riders won it by 18 runs against Chattogram challengers. While chasing down the target Chattogram challengers only mange to score 169 runs in loss of 6 wickets in 20 over of the match. The player of the match is Mahedi Hasan for his outstanding all round performance they batting well scored 34 runs in just 17 balls also in bowling they picked 2 important wickets by giving just 17 runs and helped his team to win this match easily.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1311
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 02:37:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #153 on: February 17, 2024, 10:01:40 AM »
Rajanpur vs Chattogram

Hi bro, Rangpur Riders would be correct .

In this match the Rajanpur Riders won it by 18 runs against Chattogram challengers.

You two people have made the same mistake here Rangpur Riders team will be right. 

The performance of these two teams really surprised the audience, as I bet Chittagong Challenger team was surprised at the last minute to suffer a loss. Because I thought the players of Chittagong Challenger team will try their best because by losing this match they have come to the bottom of the points table, now even if they win the unique match, Chittagong Challenger team will not get a chance to play the semi finals.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #154 on: February 17, 2024, 03:10:58 PM »
Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan, Sri Lanka team is batting in the first innings in the 1st T20I match. In today's match against Afghanistan Sri Lanka team could not give a very good batting performance due to which they lost three important wickets. And if Sri Lanka can't score 150 runs till the last minute in today's match then they must leave the match with Afghanistan. Afghanistan team is doing good bowling performance today due to which Sri Lanka team has collected 54 runs and 3 wickets in 7 overs.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #155 on: February 18, 2024, 07:49:45 AM »
Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan, Sri Lanka team is batting in the first innings in the 1st T20I match. In today's match against Afghanistan Sri Lanka team could not give a very good batting performance due to which they lost three important wickets. And if Sri Lanka can't score 150 runs till the last minute in today's match then they must leave the match with Afghanistan. Afghanistan team is doing good bowling performance today due to which Sri Lanka team has collected 54 runs and 3 wickets in 7 overs.
I didn't expect Afghanistan to perform so badly at the end of tomorrow's match. Only 13 runs were needed from the last 12 balls but Afghanistan lost that match by 4 runs which is really sad. Although Ibrahim Zadran was unbeaten on the wicket, but could not play the big shot, Afghanistan had a chance to win tomorrow's match but had to lose.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #156 on: February 18, 2024, 12:30:20 PM »
Quetta Gladiator Vs Peshawar Zalmi

Pakistan Super League started today second match, Quetta gladiator Vs Pesahwar Zalmi today is full of competition between these two teams.  Quetta gladiator has already collected 206 runs for 5 wickets. And opposite side Pesahwar Zalmi they are also trying hard enough to take the team to the top of the win. The power play is yet to see a fall of wickets towards the end, thus if the Peshawar Zalmi team continues to gather steam then the chances of victory will surely be high. Peshawar Zalmi team can win if they can collect 145 runs from 89 balls needed so far.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: February 18, 2024, 12:30:20 PM »

Offline Cheema02

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 08:25:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Poll Voter Super active 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #157 on: February 18, 2024, 03:06:33 PM »
SriLanka Vs Afghanistan

Today the first T20I match will be played between Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan. Today's game Sri Lanka team is stronger because they have performed best in past ODI matches.  SriLankan team has won three ODI matches, so I will bet on SriLankan team in today's match. Because the Sri Lankan team has performed well in every match and the margin of victory is very high. If the Sri Lankan team performs like this in the T20 matches as well, I think they can win almost every match.
SriLinka Outstanding performance in this match they win by 4 runs.  Afghanistan failed to chase down the target by just 4 runs they only manage to score 156 runs in 20 overs. Matheesha Pathirana from SriLinka player of the match for his amazing bowling performance by picking 4 important wickets by giving 24 runs.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #158 on: February 20, 2024, 08:57:00 AM »
SriLanka Vs Afghanistan

SriLinka Outstanding performance in this match they win by 4 runs.  Afghanistan failed to chase down the target by just 4 runs they only manage to score 156 runs in 20 overs. Matheesha Pathirana from SriLinka player of the match for his amazing bowling performance by picking 4 important wickets by giving 24 runs.

Sri Lanka and Afghanistan have a huge margin of victory so I think Afghanistan will not be able to win the third T20I match. Sri Lanka team is already giving good performance to the audience, but in comparison Afghanistan team is not able to perform well. Afghanistan team captain has many wrong decisions due to which their win is not guaranteed, right bowling and batting at right time . That's why Afghanistan team performed very badly.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #159 on: February 20, 2024, 10:15:44 AM »
Today's match will be a great match between Multan Sultan and Islamabad United and this match will be held at the home ground of Multan Sultan team. And in today's match I think Multan Sultans are more likely to win, however as both the teams in the match are strong and they are currently in the best form. Both teams have played one match each so far and they have managed to win the match both teams have same points, both teams have equal points with 2 points and they are occupying position two and three in the table. The team that wins today's match will definitely have a chance to occupy the first position in the points table.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #160 on: February 20, 2024, 03:52:06 PM »
Today's match will be a great match between Multan Sultan and Islamabad United and this match will be held at the home ground of Multan Sultan team. And in today's match I think Multan Sultans are more likely to win, however as both the teams in the match are strong and they are currently in the best form. Both teams have played one match each so far and they have managed to win the match both teams have same points, both teams have equal points with 2 points and they are occupying position two and three in the table. The team that wins today's match will definitely have a chance to occupy the first position in the points table.

Islamabad United team has already lost 2 wickets, Multan Sultan team bowling line is very strong. Mohammad Ali of Multan Sultan collected 1 wicket with 6 runs in 2 overs. In this way, if the wicket of Islamabad United team falls, then they will not be able to give a target of more runs. Multan Sultan team is performing so well here that Islamabad United team scored 52 runs in 8.3 balls. In the current batting form of agha Salman and Jordan Cox if the two batsmen can perform well then surely Multan Sultan can give the team a big run target. Their partnership is very strong and likely to last for a long time.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #161 on: February 21, 2024, 02:00:57 PM »
Australia team managed to win the first T20 match against New Zealand. Australia team won their first T20 match on an average pitch of New Zealand team, it is really a great reputation for Australia team. However, the two teams fought hard and the Australian team won by 216 runs in the last minute. The New Zealand team scored 215 runs in the first innings, but the Australian team scored 216 runs for 6 wickets in the second innings and won the first T20 match.

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 10:11:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #162 on: February 21, 2024, 02:13:38 PM »
Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan

Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan match is going to be held very soon and in today's match I think Sri Lankan team will be able to win. As Sri Lankan team won both the previous two matches, I predict today's match will also be won by Sri Lankan team.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #163 on: February 21, 2024, 03:24:11 PM »
Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan

Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan match is going to be held very soon and in today's match I think Sri Lankan team will be able to win. As Sri Lankan team won both the previous two matches, I predict today's match will also be won by Sri Lankan team.

Afghanistan have lost two T20 matches in a row, so they definitely need a win in today's match. Afghanistan team has already completed the target of 113 runs in the power play by losing 2 wickets in 10 overs. In this way, if Afghanistan team can collect runs today then surely they can collect 200 class runs. A score of 200 plus runs will give Afghanistan a win as Sri Lanka can keep the team under a lot of pressure. Because the Afghanistan team has strong batsmen in their attack, the Sri Lankan team will surely lose the third match.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #164 on: February 23, 2024, 02:12:50 AM »
NewZealand Vs Australia

In T20I game I consider Australia and New Zealand as the strongest team, because in the first T20I, New Zealand team did not win despite scoring huge runs. Australia won easily, Australian team players are very aggressive bowling is the best. So in the second T20I I can never say for sure which team will win. However, the chances of Australia team winning in this T20 match today is very high, because Australia team won by a large margin in the previous matches.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG