follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion  (Read 5682 times)

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion
« Reply #165 on: February 23, 2024, 04:40:16 AM »
NewZealand Vs Australia

In T20I game I consider Australia and New Zealand as the strongest team, because in the first T20I, New Zealand team did not win despite scoring huge runs. Australia won easily, Australian team players are very aggressive bowling is the best. So in the second T20I I can never say for sure which team will win. However, the chances of Australia team winning in this T20 match today is very high, because Australia team won by a large margin in the previous matches.
The first T20 match was very competitive but unfortunately New Zealand lost.  Especially Mitchell Marsh and Tim David's aggressive batting resulted in a 6 wicket defeat in the end.  We all predicted that Australia might lose this match but despite scoring 35 runs off the last 12 balls, Australia managed to win.  Basically, Tim David's innings of 31 runs from 10 balls has greatly increased the chances of Australia winning that match.  Mitchell Marsh's innings of 25 runs off 11 balls also played an important role in Australia's victory.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: February 23, 2024, 04:40:16 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #166 on: February 23, 2024, 12:23:40 PM »
NewZealand Vs Australia

In T20I game I consider Australia and New Zealand as the strongest team, because in the first T20I, New Zealand team did not win despite scoring huge runs. Australia won easily, Australian team players are very aggressive bowling is the best. So in the second T20I I can never say for sure which team will win. However, the chances of Australia team winning in this T20 match today is very high, because Australia team won by a large margin in the previous matches.

Today, New Zealand team gave its befitting reply, with Australia team having the highest fall of wickets in powerplay due to better bowling performance. And got all out at the last minute scoring only 174 runs. But the complete opposite happens when the New Zealand team starts batting. They lost by 72 runs losing all their wickets to score only 102 runs. Here the bowling performance of the Australian team was so good that the players of the New Zealand team could not stay on the field for a long time.  Australian team bowling Adam Zampa has single-handedly collected four wickets which is the most role for the Australian team.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #167 on: February 23, 2024, 01:50:49 PM »
Syhlet Stryker vs Khulna Tigers

Khulna Tigers and Sylhet Strikers are going to face each other in the 42nd match of today's BPL. Sylhet Strikers have left the knockout stage long ago in this systematic match. However, it is not understood why Khulna Tigers could qualify from the knockout phase so far, but the possibility of Khulna Tigers qualifying in a special equation is still maintained.
Sylhet Strikers won the toss and decided to field and how logical this decision is will be understood only when the match starts. But for some reason, if Khulna Tigers can win today's match with a miracle, then they can qualify for the knock out stage.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #168 on: February 23, 2024, 02:33:47 PM »
New Zealand vs Australia 2nd T20 match Australia team managed to get a great win by 72 runs. The first T20 match was won by Australia team brilliantly, New Zealand team did not have good batting performance and bowling performance against Australia. In today's match, Australia lost a complete wicket with 174 runs and New Zealand were bowled out for 102 runs to meet this target and lost by 72 runs. But the third T20I must be a very important victory for the New Zealand team, if not, they will surely be embarrassed at home.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #169 on: February 23, 2024, 04:07:04 PM »
Syhlet Stryker vs Khulna Tigers

Khulna Tigers and Sylhet Strikers are going to face each other in the 42nd match of today's BPL. Sylhet Strikers have left the knockout stage long ago in this systematic match. However, it is not understood why Khulna Tigers could qualify from the knockout phase so far, but the possibility of Khulna Tigers qualifying in a special equation is still maintained.
Sylhet Strikers won the toss and decided to field and how logical this decision is will be understood only when the match starts. But for some reason, if Khulna Tigers can win today's match with a miracle, then they can qualify for the knock out stage.

Khulna Tigers team today collected only 128 runs for 8 wickets. Originally the target of 128 runs could be met by other teams very easily, Sylhet team fell wickets early. Sylhet team Zakir Hossain performed well today but got out for zero runs today. Currently standing at the crease, if Nazmul Hasan Shanto and Yasir Ali perform well as the reliable batting of the Sylhet team then surely victory is possible today. But the bowling performance of Khulna team is very good due to which Sylhet team is under wicket pressure from the beginning.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #170 on: February 25, 2024, 04:47:15 AM »
In the Australia vs New Zealand match, the game was shortened to 10 overs using the DLS system due to rain. However, in the second innings New Zealand is batting and they need to score 126 runs to win. The way the New Zealand team is batting at the moment, it seems that they will not be able to win today but they will have to lose the third T20 match as well. Right now 43 runs from 6 balls is never possible and New Zealand will lose today's match it's sad for New Zealand they couldn't organize a message.

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1231
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:58:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #171 on: February 25, 2024, 11:45:22 AM »
In the Australia vs New Zealand match, the game was shortened to 10 overs using the DLS system due to rain. However, in the second innings New Zealand is batting and they need to score 126 runs to win. The way the New Zealand team is batting at the moment, it seems that they will not be able to win today but they will have to lose the third T20 match as well. Right now 43 runs from 6 balls is never possible and New Zealand will lose today's match it's sad for New Zealand they couldn't organize a message.
When this match was moved to DLS mode due to rain, Australia managed to score 118 runs in the second innings losing 4 wickets in 10.4 overs. On the other hand, New Zealand came into the field with a target of 119 runs and collected 98 runs after losing 3 wickets in 10 overs under heavy pressure, as a result of which New Zealand had to be defeated by 27 runs by Australia. There is nothing to lament about losing these matches because all these matches are played in difficult moments. Australia whitewashed New Zealand in a row with three consecutive wins in the three-match series.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #171 on: February 25, 2024, 11:45:22 AM »

Online Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1320
  • Last Active: Today at 12:54:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #172 on: February 25, 2024, 02:44:57 PM »

I don't find much difference between Australia team and New Zealand team, batting line up of both team is same. But we are more experienced in the Australian team's game from the girls' side, although the third match was introduced in the DLS system. In that case, the chances of the New Zealand team winning are very high, they did not perform well. I particularly blame Chapman for this batting. Because he scored 17 runs off just 15 balls without being aggressive, Chapman could have won the New Zealand team if he had put in a good batting performance for the Australian team.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 06:43:16 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #173 on: February 25, 2024, 11:08:53 PM »

I don't find much difference between Australia team and New Zealand team, batting line up of both team is same. But we are more experienced in the Australian team's game from the girls' side, although the third match was introduced in the DLS system. In that case, the chances of the New Zealand team winning are very high, they did not perform well. I particularly blame Chapman for this batting. Because he scored 17 runs off just 15 balls without being aggressive, Chapman could have won the New Zealand team if he had put in a good batting performance for the Australian team.
It's really a bad time for New Zealand who have lost every match against Australia in this T20 series. After losing two matches in a row there was a speculation that they might be able to defend their end but their luck did not allow that either. Normal play is also disrupted due to rain. After reducing the overs, they managed to score only 93 runs in 10 overs and subsequently they secured their victory in the allotted overs by losing 4 wickets to the Australian team. Australia have been in good form since the last ODI World Cup. New Zealand's comparative performance is not up to expectations. They will play two Test matches in this tour where they will probably fail to snatch victory from Australia.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #174 on: February 26, 2024, 05:09:59 AM »

New Zealand's team lost because of many wrong decisions, which was bad weather conditions and started bowling with normal bowlers in the beginning. The players of the Australian team utilized this opportunity to improve their batting performance and collected 126 plus runs in the power play itself. But the New Zealand team failed to score runs at the last moment, but lost due to the laziness of the New Zealand team players. The last partnership in particular was Chapman's only loss due to his poor batting performance. Since the match was started in DLS mode, there was no point in saving wickets. He scored 17 runs off 15 balls and put the team under a lot of pressure, losing to the New Zealand team. The result of the game was 3-0 and the New Zealand team did not win a single match.

Online Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1320
  • Last Active: Today at 12:54:23 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #175 on: February 29, 2024, 01:47:10 PM »

Today the T20I match between these two teams Netherlands vs Namibia was held. The Netherlands team won this match by a wide margin, but only two players of the Netherlands team performed well. Michael Levitt and Sybrand Engelbrecht had the best batting performances. Michael Levitt scored 135 alone with 6 and 4 being the highest. The Namibian team had a high number of wickets falling, eventually losing another wicket to collect 188 runs. And the Netherlands team won this match by 59 runs.

Offline rojan

• Activity: 358
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:46:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Avatar Signature
« Reply #176 on: March 01, 2024, 04:34:12 AM »
Bahrain vs Kuwait, 17th match has started.Bahrain team now come to bat.Bahrain team scored 48 runs for 5 wickets in 13 overs.I don't know which team will win today's match but I think Kuwait team will do well in today's match.  If Kuwait team can do well in bowling line and batting then Kuwait team will win this match very easily.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #177 on: March 01, 2024, 04:51:34 AM »

After a long wait, today the final game is going to be held between these two teams Comilla Victorians and Fortune Barisal.
It is not possible to say for sure who will be the champion in today's final match as both the teams have very competitive players. However, if Fortune Barisal's Mahmudullah Riyad and Musfiqur Rahim can perform well in today's match, then there will be many chances to become champions in the final.

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1231
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:58:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #178 on: March 01, 2024, 11:56:46 PM »
I took the side of Fortune Barisal when the BPL started. I took the side of Fortune Barisal which has some of my favorite players. I have been supporting Fortune Barisal from the beginning and my support has been successful. I thank each and every player of Fortune Barisal, they have won the final trophy by defeating Comilla Victorians in this year's BPL with a very beautiful performance. Tamim Iqbal's team has shown how to win the hearts of the people and lift the final trophy. I watched the BPL final game from the beginning which was really fascinating for me. I once again thank Fortune Barisal for their beautiful performance.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #179 on: March 03, 2024, 04:34:47 PM »
Pakistan Super Leauge
Multan Sultan Vs Karachi Kings

Multan Sultans batting performance is very good, falling only 2 wickets so far. Multan Sultan team has so far scored 162 runs in 17 overs for the loss of only 2 wickets. Karachi Kings team could not do well bowling performance. In this way if Multan Sultans collect runs then they can collect 220 plus runs. And the best performance in this match was Usman Khan, who scored 91 runs off 51 balls. Can score a century in this match, Osman Khan has performed so well that because of his performance, the team of Osman Sultan can win.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG