follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?  (Read 12533 times)

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?
« Reply #255 on: April 06, 2024, 07:16:29 AM »
Affording 1 Bitcoin is now impossible for many people. I also don't have the ability to buy 1 bitcoin right now, forcing me to DCA to achieve my goal. DCA is definitely the best medium for a small investor to reach his goals. Bitcoin may seem expensive to us now but Bitcoin will go much further and then this price will also seem low and we will regret why we did not buy Bitcoin at this price.
I think it is not impossible for rich people. But for average people, 1 BTC is quite difficult because it must spend much money. I also the same, I have no money to buy 1 BTC even if it is in the bearish season. As a small investor, I only could buy Bitcoin with small number gradually. I think 1BTC will be easy for a big person like Elon Musk.  ;D
When it comes to investing, there is no rule that you have to invest at least one bitcoin. Investment is done by your will and you can invest in Bitcoin at your complete will. Starting with a minimum investment of $10, the more you can afford to invest, the more money you can invest in Bitcoin. If it is right for us to invest $100 or $50 every month as we are middle class then investing this $100 or $50 every month is equivalent to investing one BTC for us. With the amount of money Elon Musk has, he can invest multiple BTC per day if he wants to. Elon Musk, the richest man in the world, cannot be expected to invest as much as he has invested.
No one forces us to buy how much bitcoin, because everything must be within our capabilities, at least with a minimum figure of $10 and we can try to buy and invest in bitcoin. The important thing is to learn to invest small and we also use the DCA method.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #255 on: April 06, 2024, 07:16:29 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4327
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:10:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #256 on: April 06, 2024, 07:46:45 AM »
No one forces us to buy how much bitcoin, because everything must be within our capabilities, at least with a minimum figure of $10 and we can try to buy and invest in bitcoin. The important thing is to learn to invest small and we also use the DCA method.

Making investments using the DCA method is of course good, but you must have 2 things
1) You must have a regular income or 100% confidence that you will not be fired
2) You must have iron discipline, because if you want to invest $10, for example, out of $100 with a salary of 300-500, then you subconsciously understand that they are already not enough to exist normally.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 865
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:00:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #257 on: April 06, 2024, 02:05:56 PM »

No one should take financial advice online. When it comes to investing money in online assets, you should do your own research before you invest. I am no one to tell you how much you should invest. Everyone has their own plan and their own money management capabilities. Some people can live with $50 a month while some of us cannot live with $500 a month. It depends on yourself and how you live your life.

Learning money management first is more important than investing in Bitcoin. I remember reading an article about a guy who saved his expenses and took one meal a day to invest in crypto, which sounds unrealistic. I am not sure if that is true or just a lie. But it depends on strong money management.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #258 on: April 06, 2024, 02:55:36 PM »

No one should take financial advice online. When it comes to investing money in online assets, you should do your own research before you invest. I am no one to tell you how much you should invest. Everyone has their own plan and their own money management capabilities. Some people can live with $50 a month while some of us cannot live with $500 a month. It depends on yourself and how you live your life.

Learning money management first is more important than investing in Bitcoin. I remember reading an article about a guy who saved his expenses and took one meal a day to invest in crypto, which sounds unrealistic. I am not sure if that is true or just a lie. But it depends on strong money management.
Money management in investing is very necessary. My advice is don't force yourself to eat once a day to invest in crypto, health should be the main thing in life. Invest according to your abilities, and do proper research before investing

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 461
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 01:15:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #259 on: April 06, 2024, 05:19:26 PM »
Money management in investing is very necessary. My advice is don't force yourself to eat once a day to invest in crypto, health should be the main thing in life. Invest according to your abilities, and do proper research before investing

Oh yea. There is a huge difference between money management and depriving yourself from the neccesity of life. I totally understand that everyone has a goal which some people could go extra mile inorder to achieve, but eating once a day is literally a way of endangering oneself. The crypto space is a very busy place were we all talk about money...money... money, with less concern for health. I think we should also preach the importance of living healthy, and not eating once a day just to fullfill all righteousness.

The dollar cost averaging method seems to be the preferred option for the majority of crypto enthusiasts, which is quite acceptable to me. However, what if someone prefers to gather their funds and wait until there is a downtrend before buying? Don't you think there would be more profit, rather than buying when the price is high and low?.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1204
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:50:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #260 on: April 07, 2024, 10:52:03 AM »
Yes of course if someone wants to buy 1 btc or 10 btc then bitcoin must be expensive for him but if someone wants to buy 10 dollar amount of bitcoin then it should not be expensive for him. But if you can buy bitcoins according to your budget, it is definitely not expensive for anyone. No one will pressure you to buy bitcoins as per your budget or affordability.
As for me, first of all, you should determine what will be your situation in life in a month and/or a year, from the financial side. You are absolutely right, first of all, it is worth determining the budget, etc. And then, to allocate an appropriate % of the total amount of funds.

P.S. Otherwise. Chasing income = leads constantly to loss of funds. Only by following risk management can you succeed. As far as I'm concerned.  ???
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #261 on: April 07, 2024, 02:20:05 PM »
Yes of course if someone wants to buy 1 btc or 10 btc then bitcoin must be expensive for him but if someone wants to buy 10 dollar amount of bitcoin then it should not be expensive for him. But if you can buy bitcoins according to your budget, it is definitely not expensive for anyone. No one will pressure you to buy bitcoins as per your budget or affordability.
As for me, first of all, you should determine what will be your situation in life in a month and/or a year, from the financial side. You are absolutely right, first of all, it is worth determining the budget, etc. And then, to allocate an appropriate % of the total amount of funds.

P.S. Otherwise. Chasing income = leads constantly to loss of funds. Only by following risk management can you succeed. As far as I'm concerned.  ???
Risk management is very important in investing because we have to see and study the risks that will occur. Managing finances is not easy, we need to always monitor the rise and fall of our assets, so that we don't lose much, we must be able to make a profit. I prefer to diversify across several coins so I don't lose

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #261 on: April 07, 2024, 02:20:05 PM »

Offline New Ranger

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 04:27:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Avatar Karma
« Reply #262 on: April 07, 2024, 03:33:43 PM »

Risk management is very important in investing because we have to see and study the risks that will occur. Managing finances is not easy, we need to always monitor the rise and fall of our assets, so that we don't lose much, we must be able to make a profit. I prefer to diversify across several coins so I don't lose

Speaking of risk management, I think it's an important point and not a joke. If not calculated properly, it will be very risky in the end, besides that we must also have an exit market strategy so that our profits can be locked and not lose.

Yes. Maybe we all here already know Bitcoin is a long-term investment instrument and it is undeniable that Bitcoin brings many benefits and advantages to the price of altcoins and investors not only see the price, but also the opportunity to profit from its movement.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 02:01:14 PM by New Ranger »

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #263 on: April 07, 2024, 05:35:44 PM »
[quote author=dekafee79 link=topic=313056.msg1535674#msg1535674

Speaking of risk management, I think it's an important point and not a joke. If not calculated properly, it will be very risky in the end, besides that we must also have an exit market strategy so that our profits can be locked and not lose.

Yes. Maybe we all here already know Bitcoin is a long-term investment instrument and it is undeniable that Bitcoin brings many benefits and advantages to the price of altcoins and investors not only see the price, but also the opportunity to profit from its movement.
[/quote]
of course, bitcoin is the safest coin for the long term. because we can estimate the risk, and if we buy when bearish and hold it until bullish we will get a big profit. It's also part of risk management in investing, do it at the right time and also the right coin which you choose

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1044
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #264 on: April 07, 2024, 11:34:10 PM »

What works for you may not actually work for others and as a concern to me, it's not everyone that knows how to take part in the rabbit race of altcoins. As long as you can actually be active to always monitor the price movement of your asset and if you can also do research to know best altcoins that can earn you more profit, then you will likely not be in lose  but their are people who are not really a good shooter in the altcoin market, therefore they deserve to only practice DCA with Bitcoin and never diversify to other coin.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #265 on: April 07, 2024, 11:45:47 PM »
Indeed. No one force us to invest in Bitcoin, it should be based on our own intention. We shouldn't use the amount of money that we can't afford to lose. We just need to spend the money that is safe amount for us. DCA is one of good ways to invest in Bitcoin. In this way, we can spend small money because we buy it gradually. If we have limited funds, DCA is a suitable way to use.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #266 on: April 07, 2024, 11:47:51 PM »

Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?.
So if you want to buy $100 worth of bitcoins, can you buy one bitcoin with your $100? The amount of bitcoins you can buy with $100 is enough for you, in this case you will be proportional to your dollar no matter how low or high the price is. No one pressures you to invest in Bitcoin or altcoin but if you want to enter the market and buy as many Bitcoins as you can with your budgeted dollar amount. Or if you think bitcoin is overpriced then keep buying altcoin with the same dollar amount you would have bought bitcoin with. But you must be careful while buying altcoin because in this case alotcoin investment is mostly a shit project.

Online yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2072
  • Last Active: Today at 02:23:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #267 on: April 08, 2024, 11:42:34 PM »
Falling and rising is a normal phenomenon in bitcoin, so it is a sign that bitcoin is traded frequently and is active. I think a correction after the halving period will be possible, but it will not be possible to get close to $10K, because before it gets there, many people will have bought it.
Actually, everything is possible. I cannot imagine Bitcoin going down to 10K from this point. But, do you remember what happened after the last bull run? We were at 69K and I thought the lowest we can make is around 40K and it is impossible to go lower than this. But, Unfortunately, Bitcoin even touched the 16K price range. Of course, it did not happen over night. There was a lot of ups and downs! But, I guess almost no one predicted that Bitcoin will go down to 16K range. It's still very much possible that Bitcoin can touch the 20K levels in the future. But there is no guarantee and we should not keep waiting for that.
The question is, is it possible? The answer is definitely possible, and is it realistic? Of course there will be a lot of speculation about this. The current situation is different from the past and currently the price has increased when the halving season has not yet occurred and this is outside what Bitcoin has ever done. I just think if it goes down to $10K, there will definitely be a lot of people wanting to buy and hold, Because the current price estimate can be said to be quite significant, although we cannot determine at what price it will, but it is certain that there will be a 2x ATH which is out of the ordinary.
Of course, it is very important to have savings available to be able to buy if the Bitcoin price corrects after the halving period.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #268 on: April 09, 2024, 04:09:22 PM »

Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?.
So if you want to buy $100 worth of bitcoins, can you buy one bitcoin with your $100? The amount of bitcoins you can buy with $100 is enough for you, in this case you will be proportional to your dollar no matter how low or high the price is. No one pressures you to invest in Bitcoin or altcoin but if you want to enter the market and buy as many Bitcoins as you can with your budgeted dollar amount. Or if you think bitcoin is overpriced then keep buying altcoin with the same dollar amount you would have bought bitcoin with. But you must be careful while buying altcoin because in this case alotcoin investment is mostly a shit project.
It's true, we can buy Bitcoin with only $100, but to trade with that much money and use it to buy Bitcoin, it won't have much value. In my opinion, investment is even less valuable.
Maybe it will be a different story when we are able to buy Bitcoin every week worth $100 then it doesn't seem like after the next few weeks you will have quite a lot of Bitcoin and it is suitable to be stored for the long term.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 01:17:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #269 on: April 09, 2024, 05:46:03 PM »

It's true, we can buy Bitcoin with only $100, but to trade with that much money and use it to buy Bitcoin, it won't have much value. In my opinion, investment is even less valuable.
Maybe it will be a different story when we are able to buy Bitcoin every week worth $100 then it doesn't seem like after the next few weeks you will have quite a lot of Bitcoin and it is suitable to be stored for the long term.
If you buy $100 in Bitcoin to trade, the results won't be much, but if you have good analytical skills in meme coins, maybe we will get bigger results, even though we also know the risks are very big. However, if with the DCA method we buy $100 of bitcoin every week starting when it is bearish, we will make a big profit now
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG