follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: wanna invest in Bitcoin, the best time is now  (Read 6650 times)

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: wanna invest in Bitcoin, the best time is now
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2024, 08:58:40 AM »
It is difficult to give investment advice in terms of timing and price. For long-term investors who are willing to hold BTC until 2025 and expect BTC to reach $150K-200K, $45K is still a good price to continue buying.
Providing advice that is too difficult for this thread because changes in Bitcoin on a long scale continue to increase in price, although sometimes there are corrections to decrease the price but in all records Bitcoin continues to rise.
44,000 USD for the current price and this is still below the price, maybe in 2025 Bitcoin will continue to rise to reach a price of 150,000 USD according to what you are talking about about the price of Bitcoin.
Personally, I will continue to buy Bitcoin and keep it for the long term or use it for staking "Earn" on Binance, just like saving, if Bitcoin's price drops.
Also, you have  more experience with trading of Bitcoin , my pleasure to you !
retire and rest in peace

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2024, 08:58:40 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1581
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:20:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2024, 12:53:09 PM »

Timing is of a great essence in bitcoin investment. Not only in bitcoin investment but also in the entire cryptocurrency investment and other types of investments that are volatile.

Sure, not only bitcoin.
I think we can buy altcoins too.
Better to spread our fund on several coins.
It's more profitable and reduce the risk.
Well, i will disagree with you because you are wrong, spreading your crypto investments across multiple altcoins only increases your risk of losing money rather than reduce it, it is just just gambling or sports betting, you placing multiple bets does not increase your chances of winning any or most of those bets, doing so only increases your chances of losing even more money than you should have lost if you only placed one two bets at a time.

Altcoin investments carry a very high risk, and the best way to be safe, or reduce ones risks of losing money in altcoin investments is to choose a very few altcoin with really good potentials, when I say few, I mean like 2, 3,or 4 at maximum, altcoins that have a very high chances of success, and then invest in those alongside bitcoin, investing in tens of altcoins will only increase your risk and chances of losing money.
When I was new in the cryptocurrency industry, I read where people said that investing in altcoins is just like gambling, I did not actually believe those statements. But as time goes on I have understood what they meant by such statement. When people invest in Bitcoin and as well as in altcoins they think that they have diversified their investment, while in a real sense what they did was to diversify their portfolio. When bitcoin which is the king of cryptocurrency rises all other coins follows. So somebody who is not experienced in reading charts and candlesticks could be gambling in altcoins.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:24:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2024, 09:42:36 PM »

Timing is of a great essence in bitcoin investment. Not only in bitcoin investment but also in the entire cryptocurrency investment and other types of investments that are volatile.

Sure, not only bitcoin.
I think we can buy altcoins too.
Better to spread our fund on several coins.
It's more profitable and reduce the risk.
Well, i will disagree with you because you are wrong, spreading your crypto investments across multiple altcoins only increases your risk of losing money rather than reduce it, it is just just gambling or sports betting, you placing multiple bets does not increase your chances of winning any or most of those bets, doing so only increases your chances of losing even more money than you should have lost if you only placed one two bets at a time.

Altcoin investments carry a very high risk, and the best way to be safe, or reduce ones risks of losing money in altcoin investments is to choose a very few altcoin with really good potentials, when I say few, I mean like 2, 3,or 4 at maximum, altcoins that have a very high chances of success, and then invest in those alongside bitcoin, investing in tens of altcoins will only increase your risk and chances of losing money.
When I was new in the cryptocurrency industry, I read where people said that investing in altcoins is just like gambling, I did not actually believe those statements. But as time goes on I have understood what they meant by such statement. When people invest in Bitcoin and as well as in altcoins they think that they have diversified their investment, while in a real sense what they did was to diversify their portfolio. When bitcoin which is the king of cryptocurrency rises all other coins follows. So somebody who is not experienced in reading charts and candlesticks could be gambling in altcoins.

For investment in bitcoin things are usually very determining, is it at a price that is lower than the highest ATH? No, well the answer is Buy, there is no other option, here if you have money and you can buy today and it is a Great Option to do so to take advantage if tomorrow the Approval of the ETFs happens because they are the ones that are Always kept in suspense For Now , we are people who can make a difference and in less than any time we can have a good result, because bitcoin may be one of those scenarios but it will not rise in Price , but I am sure that later on it will, and that's enough for me, otherwise I don't believe in other things.

For me, the altcoins are very high Risk , because what happened to LUNA is a warning that there is no certainty, but of course it is the experience that I have, it may be that there are some altoicns that can make a difference and have a very high Yield ,  Everything is possible in life, we are people who can always look for opportunities in any type of Crypto and it is Valid , because for me Bicoin is the King.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 02:05:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2024, 08:04:57 PM »
It is difficult to give investment advice in terms of timing and price. For long-term investors who are willing to hold BTC until 2025 and expect BTC to reach $150K-200K, $45K is still a good price to continue buying.
Providing advice that is too difficult for this thread because changes in Bitcoin on a long scale continue to increase in price, although sometimes there are corrections to decrease the price but in all records Bitcoin continues to rise.
44,000 USD for the current price and this is still below the price, maybe in 2025 Bitcoin will continue to rise to reach a price of 150,000 USD according to what you are talking about about the price of Bitcoin.
Personally, I will continue to buy Bitcoin and keep it for the long term or use it for staking "Earn" on Binance, just like saving, if Bitcoin's price drops.
Also, you have  more experience with trading of Bitcoin , my pleasure to you !
As much as I trust binance to be big enough, and even if they are going to collapse, it's not anytime soon, I still would advice you not to stake your investment for the future on a centralized exchange, anything can happen at any moment and you might end up losing your money, trust me, I am telling you this from my own personal experience.

Last year, I lost $440 on bkex exchange after they shut down claiming they had issue with chinese police who seized the exchange, this was money I kept as a long term investment, but I decided to deposit it to bkex and stake there since I was earning anything on it while it was sitting on my private wallet, but unfortunately and unluckily, barely a month after I've staked this money there, the suspended withdrawals and that was how problem began, and at the end, my whole money was gone, this was when I finally learnt that no amount of APY or APR offered by centralized exchanges is worth leaving your bitcoins in your personal/private wallet.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline Linda78

• Activity: 945
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 01:00:45 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2024, 02:11:33 AM »
The best time is anytime. Btc has the potential to keep rising and rising, so it's not a bad long term investment. Only spend what you can afford to spend, but I don't think you'll lose money on an investment unless you freak out and sell if/when a dip happens.
Elders say that investment should be patient.  Success will surely come if you invest with patience. I also think that Bitcoin can be profitable not only now but anytime if you invest with patience.  But now is a special time, in 2024 everyone thinks that the value of Bitcoin will reach higher places.  Because it is called halving year of cryptocurrency.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 02:18:00 AM by Linda78 »

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: Today at 12:37:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2024, 10:17:22 AM »
We are all speculating and don't really know the next move in the market but one thing we know for sure,  there should be a bullish market so as the OP have said in the his Topic  "You wanna  invest , the best time is now " I will added The second  best time is still now :D get your hands into it  ASAP

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:24:07 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2024, 02:51:52 PM »
We are all speculating and don't really know the next move in the market but one thing we know for sure,  there should be a bullish market so as the OP have said in the his Topic  "You wanna  invest , the best time is now " I will added The second  best time is still now :D get your hands into it  ASAP

You're right, the moment is now, I have always said something very good, very few see it, but if bitcoin is below its ATH then they have to buy it, it is a good time, things are always done thinking about how good it is. It may be, but our future should not be negotiated, there is nothing wrong with always allocating some money so that you can earn more, people now have many doubts, they say that since the Bitcoin ETF was approved it should already reach $100 And it's not like that, things don't work like that, maybe as everyone expected, because they lowered it on purpose to buy cheaper, the traps in the markets are always there, remember that the halving is coming, and the price can go up a lot, we have to consider that.

Many things can happen at the halving, but the worst thing is that if the price rises and the ETF's emotions join, then Bitcoin can take a big rise, that's what few see.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2024, 02:51:52 PM »

Offline Thyplaymaker

• Activity: 474
  • Last Active: Today at 12:28:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Good Poll Voter
« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2024, 03:00:24 PM »
Got to invest now mostly this time BTC is undergoing correction that lead to dip to the price range of $42k so you can buy now before the main bullish.
Think bitcoin is gathering more strength to skyrocket, but still let's just continue with our DCA strategies. Because that will be one of the best way to earn a good profit...

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 263
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 05:32:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2024, 01:13:09 AM »
There is no specific best time to invest in the Bitcoin other than the time of your readiness to invest in the industry with your awareness to have understood the diverses potentials of Bitcoin and also, setting up your financial structures to your alternative source of incomes while you stay unpanic and prepares for a long-term hodling because Long term investment would always have its Bitcoin Investors with the best offers of making profitable profits in the Bitcoin marketing industry.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 943
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:49:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2024, 08:55:32 AM »
First you need to make sure how serious you are about your investment and whether you want to invest for the long term. If investing in long term plan then I will tell you every market position is good for investment. You can invest in Bitcoin now if you want and hold your investment for a long time. Or if you have an investment plan such that you will invest for a relatively short period of time and sell your investment when the market rises a bit, you can watch the market and then invest. Bitcoin market is now at $48000 to $43000 where the market has great potential to pump up so if you buy at $43000 then you will have a chance to sell your bitcoin at $48000 again so you can make some profit. 

I have discussed about short term and long term investment now you decide whether you want to invest short term or long term.

Online Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1226
  • Last Active: Today at 05:12:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2024, 12:06:20 PM »
Got to invest now mostly this time BTC is undergoing correction that lead to dip to the price range of $42k so you can buy now before the main bullish.
Think bitcoin is gathering more strength to skyrocket, but still let's just continue with our DCA strategies. Because that will be one of the best way to earn a good profit...
We have missed the right time to invest. When Bitcoin moved to $15,000, those who invested saw their investment more than triple within a short period of time. But there is nothing to regret because there is still a good time to invest. We know that Bitcoin halving is not long, within a year of Bitcoin halving, new ATH of Bitcoin will be created and whenever new ATH of Bitcoin is created, Bitcoin will peak. So those who are preparing to invest in Bitcoin invest without delay otherwise you will lose the right time.And those who do not have funds to invest can continue investing using DCA method.

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:05:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2024, 04:04:46 PM »
There is no perfect time when it comes to Bitcoin investment. The moment you buy Bitcoin, your time starts from there. But the possibility of success or failure of your investment depends on when you sell that. Also how long you are willing to hold that investment.

If you buy BTC today at 43k and decide to sell tomorrow, maybe you will be in a profit if the price increases or you will be in a loss if the price goes down. But if you wait till the price reaches to a certain amount in the future, you will be in profit for sure. You make your own perfect time in bitcoin investment with your will. The longer you hold, the better return you will get. That's Bitcoin investment.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: Today at 12:37:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2024, 06:19:53 PM »
they say that since the Bitcoin ETF was approved it should already reach $100 And it's not like that, things don't work like that, maybe as everyone expected, because they lowered it on purpose to buy cheaper, the traps in the markets are always there, remember that the halving is coming, and the price can go up a lot, we have to consider that.

Many things can happen at the halving, but the worst thing is that if the price rises and the ETF's emotions join, then Bitcoin can take a big rise, that's what few see.
We are experienced a long price correction  doesn't mean there won't be a come back, but this is how will really know the true investor because   a lot will quit while some as still bound by FOMO :) and the real investors keeps on DCAing their income but who will tell them...... ;D hopefully  they learn nut most will still  learn the hard way

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2024, 09:55:25 PM »
First you need to make sure how serious you are about your investment and whether you want to invest for the long term. If investing in long term plan then I will tell you every market position is good for investment. You can invest in Bitcoin now if you want and hold your investment for a long time. Or if you have an investment plan such that you will invest for a relatively short period of time and sell your investment when the market rises a bit, you can watch the market and then invest. Bitcoin market is now at $48000 to $43000 where the market has great potential to pump up so if you buy at $43000 then you will have a chance to sell your bitcoin at $48000 again so you can make some profit. 

In some cases that I am aware of, most people have always been looking for the right time to invest in Bitcoin, and as they keep waiting for the price to dip, the reverse of their expectations happens as Bitcoin keeps surging high until they have no choice but to even buy at a much higher price than what they would have bought in the early days.

There is an easy strategy, which is the DCA strategy. Any investor who is scared that the price of Bitcoin will dip can just use DCA to buy Bitcoin in fractions at different intervals. It could be weekly or monthly. Using the strategy is better than holding your fiat and waiting for the price to dip.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG