follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: 🇪🇺_ UEFA Europa League 2023/24 Season (⚽⚽)  (Read 4393 times)

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1903
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:15:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: 🇪🇺_ UEFA Europa League 2023/24 Season (⚽⚽)
« Reply #150 on: May 21, 2024, 05:11:34 PM »
For the great players they currently have, many other big teams are already targeting them, but so far I haven't heard any news that the players will leave, we'll see until the transfer market comes.

They have to prove themselves in bigger competitions, such as the Champions League next season. If they can maintain their consistent play like this season, I'm sure they will be able to perform well next season too. But it takes time to see it all.
Next season's UCL will indeed be the right time to prove how strong they really are. but it would be very interesting if Leverkusen also performed brilliantly next season, both in the domestic league and in the UCL.

Oh, it doesn't seem like there are just two days left until the Europa League Final will finally take place. I can't wait to see who will ultimately win this match. Is it Leverkusen who are the favorites or Atalanta who are the team that has caused the most surprises this season.
Yes, the Champions League could be a proving ground for them, because there they will get better opponents than the opponents they will face this season. Especially if they meet Real Madrid, Manchester City and other teams.

I see there are still doubts about them among some people, yes they still think Leverkusen this season is just very lucky, and they can prove that next season. they have to show something that can silence those people.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: May 21, 2024, 05:11:34 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 977
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #151 on: May 21, 2024, 05:53:56 PM »
For the great players they currently have, many other big teams are already targeting them, but so far I haven't heard any news that the players will leave, we'll see until the transfer market comes.

They have to prove themselves in bigger competitions, such as the Champions League next season. If they can maintain their consistent play like this season, I'm sure they will be able to perform well next season too. But it takes time to see it all.
Next season's UCL will indeed be the right time to prove how strong they really are. but it would be very interesting if Leverkusen also performed brilliantly next season, both in the domestic league and in the UCL.

Oh, it doesn't seem like there are just two days left until the Europa League Final will finally take place. I can't wait to see who will ultimately win this match. Is it Leverkusen who are the favorites or Atalanta who are the team that has caused the most surprises this season.
Yes, the Champions League could be a proving ground for them, because there they will get better opponents than the opponents they will face this season. Especially if they meet Real Madrid, Manchester City and other teams.

I see there are still doubts about them among some people, yes they still think Leverkusen this season is just very lucky, and they can prove that next season. they have to show something that can silence those people.
I would not accept what people say about Leverkusen being luck on 50 matches without losing. I know that assuming they were in UCL, it might be impossible for them to remain unbeaten because that was where Inter too that was second to Leverkusen was defeated by Atletico Madrid. So if Leverkusen gets to UCL next season, there are big and strong clubs that will win them. However, I have not seen any club that remained unbeaten for two seasons. Leverkusen will win Atalanta in tomorrow's match.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1683
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:30:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #152 on: May 21, 2024, 11:24:25 PM »

I don't mind Leverkusen winning it tomorrow, because we all like Cinderella stories - a team that nobody expected to win anything is having their best season ever and keeps on pumping their games without a loss record. But, at the same time, the odds for Atalanta look really attractive.
Leverkusen will have to lose eventually, so why not tomorrow? It's also possible that Bayer could lose the final in penalties, so technically speaking, they wouldn't lose the game and their undefeated run would not end.
I'd say that both teams (if performing at their 100%) are on a similar level, with Bayer being only slightly better. So I made a small double-chance bet on Atalanta at x1.94.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1320
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 13, 2024, 05:12:07 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #153 on: May 22, 2024, 08:12:25 AM »

Well, these doubts arise because Leverkusen has made improvements that are beyond everyone's expectations. So everyone seems shocked to see Leverkusen's rapid development this season. So some people still find it difficult to believe it. but succeeding in becoming an undefeated team to date is strong proof that Leverkusen is indeed a strong team and is no longer a weak team like before being coached by Xavi Alonso.

Today the European League Final match will finally be held. Leverkusen is still everyone's favorite. But for Italian football fans, maybe they will favorite Atalanta. Let's see who will win in the end. And whoever wins I think we can accept it.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1903
  • Last Active: Today at 03:15:52 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #154 on: May 22, 2024, 05:28:36 PM »

Well, these doubts arise because Leverkusen has made improvements that are beyond everyone's expectations. So everyone seems shocked to see Leverkusen's rapid development this season. So some people still find it difficult to believe it. but succeeding in becoming an undefeated team to date is strong proof that Leverkusen is indeed a strong team and is no longer a weak team like before being coached by Xavi Alonso.

Today the European League Final match will finally be held. Leverkusen is still everyone's favorite. But for Italian football fans, maybe they will favorite Atalanta. Let's see who will win in the end. And whoever wins I think we can accept it.
It's true, no one thought that they would be able to play as well as they did this season, so that was one of the factors that ultimately made some people doubt them and think that this was part of luck.

and to be honest, personally I also didn't think that they would be so extraordinary this season. Maybe I previously predicted that they would improve their performance, because they had previously succeeded in improving, but I didn't expect what I saw now.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3699
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 12:39:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #155 on: May 22, 2024, 09:24:53 PM »

Guys, it is the final Europa league.
I'm surprised Atalanta can make a score very early. They are leading 1 goal in minute 12'.
I don't know why Xabi Alonso doesn't put any striker in the attacking line, he puts Amine Adli (a winger). I expect to see Patrik Schick or Victor Boniface in the striker position. Well, this may be a tactic made by Xabi Alonso but this won't take an advantage because it is decreasing the chance to score goal. Atalanta needs a pure striker, Xabi Alonso may consider to change Adli in the early of second half of the match.

Anyway, I still believe Leverkusen will equalize the score and win the match. What do you think, guys?  :D

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Sim_card

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #156 on: May 22, 2024, 11:17:00 PM »

I'm surprised Atalanta can make a score very early. They are leading 1 goal in minute 12'.
I don't know why Xabi Alonso doesn't put any striker in the attacking line, he puts Amine Adli (a winger). I expect to see Patrik Schick or Victor Boniface in the striker position. Well, this may be a tactic made by Xabi Alonso but this won't take an advantage because it is decreasing the chance to score goal. Atalanta needs a pure striker, Xabi Alonso may consider to change Adli in the early of second half of the match.

Anyway, I still believe Leverkusen will equalize the score and win the match. What do you think, guys?  :D
Nah.... Leverkusen was humiliated and was unable to cancel any of the goal. Lookman scored a hat trick to end the match 3-0. It is quite unbelievable that Leverkusen are not able to fight back just like they use to do in their matches. Their unbeaten record has been broken.

Congratulations to Atalanta for been the first Italian club to win Europa Cup.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: May 22, 2024, 11:17:00 PM »

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1146
  • Last Active: Today at 04:08:49 PM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #157 on: May 22, 2024, 11:40:19 PM »
Just like everyone else, I seriously did not expected this result at all, I am super shocked. A team that did not lose for 51 games in a row all season long, ended up losing 3-0 at one of the most important games they played all season long, maybe the most important one. I mean its football and I kept saying that Atalanta is the team that beat Liverpool to get here, so nothing would be too shocking, but even with that in my mind, I still ended up being shocked at the result. Not that because Atalanta won, that is of course an unexpected result, but something as decisive as 3-0 result is definitely not what I imagined how this game would go.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1683
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:30:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #158 on: May 22, 2024, 11:53:31 PM »
I expected that, in the best-case scenario for Atalanta, they could steal a win by one goal or win the penalty shootout. Instead, they've proven to the world that they are no pushovers and are force to be reckoned with.
I suspect the fact that Atalanta is still fighting in the Serie A (with 2 more games to go), while Bundesliga has already concluded, has a pretty big effect on the result. It could be that Bayer subconsciously went into the relaxed, post-season mode, while Atalanta didn't lose their rhythm.
It could also be that the German team convinced themselves a little too much that they were invincible, which was reinforced by all the experts, fans and odds makers, and lost that underdog energy they started the season with. There's nothing worse you can do in any competition than to start celebrating before the game begins.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3632
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 05:36:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #159 on: May 23, 2024, 07:54:45 AM »
With how he performed in the Finals, I think Atalanta will be flooded with offers from the top clubs from the top leagues in the world. Maybe Bayern should offer the biggest amount to get Lookman and reclaim the Bundesliga title from Leverkusen ;D

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1320
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 13, 2024, 05:12:07 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #160 on: May 23, 2024, 09:43:04 AM »

I initially thought that Leverkusen would be able to equalize in that match. but I was really surprised because it was Atalanta who added two goals in the first half. After that I still couldn't believe Leverkusen would lose so easily. And I'm starting to think Leverkusen will make their usual incredible comeback.

And once again it was Atalanta who scored another goal in the second half. So the score became 3-0. After that I stopped trusting Leverkusen. Because as I remember from the start of the first half, Leverkusen was always unable to make attacks that endangered Atalanta's back line. And Atalanta often makes Leverkusen's back line difficult. And this is a surprising result with a score of 3-0.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 1010
  • Last Active: June 13, 2024, 08:34:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    1000 Posts Karma Good 500 Posts
« Reply #161 on: May 23, 2024, 01:59:03 PM »
Just like everyone else, I seriously did not expected this result at all, I am super shocked. A team that did not lose for 51 games in a row all season long, ended up losing 3-0 at one of the most important games they played all season long, maybe the most important one. I mean its football and I kept saying that Atalanta is the team that beat Liverpool to get here, so nothing would be too shocking, but even with that in my mind, I still ended up being shocked at the result. Not that because Atalanta won, that is of course an unexpected result, but something as decisive as 3-0 result is definitely not what I imagined how this game would go.
Its not expected result for Bayern Leverkusen after 51 games unbeaten stopped by Atalanta, can't imagine with perfect record for Bayern Leverkusen if can win the Europe League this season. But in football always have surprised result exactly for Atalanta success defeating Bayern Leverkusen as favorite team for winning Europe League.
I think all predictor shocked with this result how easily Atalanta defeated Bayern Leverkusen over 3-0 although many expected will make come back after conceded two goals early on the first half match, but Atalanta keep solid their performance after success scoring third goals and make game over for Leverkusen.

Offline koang

• Activity: 717
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 13, 2024, 06:24:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #162 on: May 23, 2024, 03:41:16 PM »

Damn... Gasperini and Lookman make me broke :) but it's okay. I love this game
In 2020, Ademola Lookman missed a crucial penalty with his team down 3-2., but now he's the first player to score a hat-trick in a Europa League Final. What a comeback story.
And Gasperini outclassed Xabi, Give credit to the Atalanta manager 8)

Congratulations, Atalanta! The UEL is back in Italy after a 25-year wait.

Online Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1545
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:30:38 PM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #163 on: May 23, 2024, 04:12:07 PM »
Its not expected result for Bayern Leverkusen after 51 games unbeaten stopped by Atalanta, can't imagine with perfect record for Bayern Leverkusen if can win the Europe League this season. But in football always have surprised result exactly for Atalanta success defeating Bayern Leverkusen as favorite team for winning Europe League.
I think all predictor shocked with this result how easily Atalanta defeated Bayern Leverkusen over 3-0 although many expected will make come back after conceded two goals early on the first half match, but Atalanta keep solid their performance after success scoring third goals and make game over for Leverkusen.
Anyone who bet on Atalanta to beat Leverkusen yesterday will be celebrating their huge win now because Atalanta did the unexpected and stopped the invincible Bayer Leverkusen. Ademola lookman made himself the top candidate for the African player of the year with his astonishing performance this season, and his record three goals, in a Europa League finals. It was almost a perfect season for Leverkusen, but they entered into the finals seeming too overconfident and relaxed against an Atalanta team that is enjoying their best form.

Maybe the Champions league final will also be as surprising as this.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Sim_card

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #164 on: May 23, 2024, 06:16:29 PM »
With how he performed in the Finals, I think Atalanta will be flooded with offers from the top clubs from the top leagues in the world. Maybe Bayern should offer the biggest amount to get Lookman and reclaim the Bundesliga title from Leverkusen ;D
Lookman performance was extraordinary yesterday as he did not miss any goal opportunity that he had. He was the man of the match, and do you know what it is to score three goals which is a hat trick in a final match. I don't think that he will remain in Atalanta by next season because all eyes will be on him currently, and when the transfer window opens we will see the club that he will move to. The Nigeria international shocked the world with his brilliant goals which gave them the trophy this season.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG