follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !  (Read 9966 times)

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1311
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 02:37:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
Re: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2024, 11:52:05 AM »
It was a very disappointing result for Barcelona in the Copa del Rey, they had to recognize the superiority of their opponents and had to be eliminated early in this round.

It must be admitted that Atletico Club deserves to win this match, they show a better game than Barcelona. They got a lot of chances and they managed to force Barcelona to play until the extra round.

In the extra round they did not miss the opportunity that came to them to score and managed to score 2 goals to ensure they really eliminated Barcelona from the Copa del Rey.
Since Ster Teegan injured, Barcelona have conceded many goals in all competition from Champion League, La Liga and last match in Copa del Rey. Seems unusual with Barcelona every match difficult to make clean sheet in La Liga match before against Real Betis conceded two goals although secure three points winning over 4-2. I think this weakness with Barcelona defend failed for making clean sheet and conceded four goals against Athletic Bilbao make their opportunity to get treble winner over.

Athletic Bilbao have impressive performance last night and success won on extra time, not difficult scoring two goals in extra time after Barcelona losses focus with their defender.
I don't think it's just because of Ter Steegan, but it's because Barcelona's overall game is difficult to develop, especially in defense which ultimately makes them concede more than usual.

Recently they also had to lose in La Liga at home to Villarreal, they lost by 3-5, a very large number of go. I'm starting to worry more these days, because they're showing a decline. I think they'll have to finish this season without a single trophy.

In La Liga itself it will be very difficult to catch up with the leaders, now they are 10 points behind leaders Real Madrid.

La Liga has seen Real Madrid top the points table this season as their performances continue to improve.  Because they have 54 points in their possession so far, Real Madrid have won almost every game in five games in a row. Real Madrid team has experienced and best players who are always attacking. So I don't see any team above Real Madrid this season, but Girona team is very close as they are only two points behind. I respect Real Madrid as the best team of the season and Barcelona are 10 points behind.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2024, 11:52:05 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1102
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 08:51:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2024, 06:46:05 PM »
It was a very disappointing result for Barcelona in the Copa del Rey, they had to recognize the superiority of their opponents and had to be eliminated early in this round.

It must be admitted that Atletico Club deserves to win this match, they show a better game than Barcelona. They got a lot of chances and they managed to force Barcelona to play until the extra round.

In the extra round they did not miss the opportunity that came to them to score and managed to score 2 goals to ensure they really eliminated Barcelona from the Copa del Rey.
Since Ster Teegan injured, Barcelona have conceded many goals in all competition from Champion League, La Liga and last match in Copa del Rey. Seems unusual with Barcelona every match difficult to make clean sheet in La Liga match before against Real Betis conceded two goals although secure three points winning over 4-2. I think this weakness with Barcelona defend failed for making clean sheet and conceded four goals against Athletic Bilbao make their opportunity to get treble winner over.

Athletic Bilbao have impressive performance last night and success won on extra time, not difficult scoring two goals in extra time after Barcelona losses focus with their defender.
I don't think it's just because of Ter Steegan, but it's because Barcelona's overall game is difficult to develop, especially in defense which ultimately makes them concede more than usual.

Recently they also had to lose in La Liga at home to Villarreal, they lost by 3-5, a very large number of go. I'm starting to worry more these days, because they're showing a decline. I think they'll have to finish this season without a single trophy.

In La Liga itself it will be very difficult to catch up with the leaders, now they are 10 points behind leaders Real Madrid.

La Liga has seen Real Madrid top the points table this season as their performances continue to improve.  Because they have 54 points in their possession so far, Real Madrid have won almost every game in five games in a row. Real Madrid team has experienced and best players who are always attacking. So I don't see any team above Real Madrid this season, but Girona team is very close as they are only two points behind. I respect Real Madrid as the best team of the season and Barcelona are 10 points behind.
Girona currently holds the top spot in the points table. They have won 3 of their last five matches and drawn 2 matches. But if we look at Real Madrid, they are giving great performances to their fans this time. Real Madrid  is only 1 point away from Girona but Barcelona is far behind there. Barcelona are currently 11 points behind the top spot. As such we can have Real Madrid as the top this season. But there are still many matches left and there is a possibility of more changes in the points table. I would also go ahead with Athletic Madrid who are 5th in the points table and They are also the potential team in this season. At this time we cannot certainly identify who will be the top.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 915
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:55:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2024, 09:05:48 PM »
Girona currently holds the top spot in the points table. They have won 3 of their last five matches and drawn 2 matches. But if we look at Real Madrid, they are giving great performances to their fans this time. Real Madrid  is only 1 point away from Girona but Barcelona is far behind there. Barcelona are currently 11 points behind the top spot. As such we can have Real Madrid as the top this season. But there are still many matches left and there is a possibility of more changes in the points table. I would also go ahead with Athletic Madrid who are 5th in the points table and They are also the potential team in this season. At this time we cannot certainly identify who will be the top.
After losses the top position one day with Real Madrid winning achievement against Las Palmas right now Girona return to the first standings position after beating Celta Vigo 0-1. Portu's goals on 20th minutes helped three points for Girona and make pressure Real Madrid on the top position standings behind 1 point remaining. Actually Real Madrid have large chance return to the higher position because they have one match more, but Girona likely won't loss to make pressure for finishing on the top position with consistency performance until 22 La Liga matches keep have consistency performance.
Left 16 matches later will Girona keep consistency to pressure Real Madrid on the top position and this season will finish at champion league spot standings?

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2024, 04:06:50 PM »
Atlético Madrid vs Valencia did well in this match and they grabbed the points and they are third in the points table. With a stunning win in the match, Atletico Madrid overtook Barcelona and took the third position in the points table. Barcelona are not playing very well in La Liga this season which is why they are relegated from the top and bottom teams are promoted. Where Atlético Madrid has taken Barcelona's place and Barcelona must be in a worse position in the following matches if they do not win.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3597
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 09:26:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2024, 11:18:02 PM »
Girona currently holds the top spot in the points table. They have won 3 of their last five matches and drawn 2 matches. But if we look at Real Madrid, they are giving great performances to their fans this time. Real Madrid  is only 1 point away from Girona but Barcelona is far behind there. Barcelona are currently 11 points behind the top spot.
Girona is in the top of La Liga standings but it is just for temporarily. Real Madrid still has 1 unplayed match, it is the match against Getafe. If Real Madrid wins the match, Real Madrid will return to the 1st place in La Liga standings. Real Madrid still has a big chance to win La Liga title this season. Meanwhile Barcelona can be excluded from the candidates of the champion. Barcelona isn't in a good form, they are decreasing the performance too much this season.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1799
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 06:01:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2024, 12:52:34 PM »
Girona currently holds the top spot in the points table. They have won 3 of their last five matches and drawn 2 matches. But if we look at Real Madrid, they are giving great performances to their fans this time. Real Madrid  is only 1 point away from Girona but Barcelona is far behind there. Barcelona are currently 11 points behind the top spot.
Girona is in the top of La Liga standings but it is just for temporarily. Real Madrid still has 1 unplayed match, it is the match against Getafe. If Real Madrid wins the match, Real Madrid will return to the 1st place in La Liga standings. Real Madrid still has a big chance to win La Liga title this season. Meanwhile Barcelona can be excluded from the candidates of the champion. Barcelona isn't in a good form, they are decreasing the performance too much this season.
It will be very special if Girona becomes a champion this season, but for me if they can survive competition like this until the end of the season, when they don't become champions I will really appreciate them. The reason is not easy to compete in the top 4 with 3 teams who are accustomed to being there.

Yes Girona is 1 point ahead of Real Madrid, but Real Madrid still has 1 match that they have played. Seeing from the opponents they will face, it seems like Real Madrid will be able to secure victory, unless Getafe makes an unexpected surprise.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2024, 05:08:09 PM »
Real Madrid Vs Getafe

Real Madrid vs Getafe is sure to be a good attacking game between the two teams. This match will be held at Getafe's home ground so they will attack well to win against Real Madrid but of course Real Madrid will also play well to win the match. As we know this season Real Madrid are the only team to have beaten even a strong team like Barcelona at home. According to that today we can say for sure that the Real Madrid team will get a great victory against Getafe, because the young players of Real Madrid will surely perform well today and bring the team victory. And according to the betting rating in today's match, we can say for sure that Real Madrid will definitely win and if you bet on Real Madrid, the win is definitely guaranteed.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2024, 05:08:09 PM »

Offline Obari

• Activity: 367
  • I help trade all country gift cards swiftly
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:08:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Avatar Signature
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2024, 11:46:15 PM »
Real Madrid Vs Getafe

Real Madrid vs Getafe is sure to be a good attacking game between the two teams. This match will be held at Getafe's home ground so they will attack well to win against Real Madrid but of course Real Madrid will also play well to win the match. As we know this season Real Madrid are the only team to have beaten even a strong team like Barcelona at home. According to that today we can say for sure that the Real Madrid team will get a great victory against Getafe, because the young players of Real Madrid will surely perform well today and bring the team victory. And according to the betting rating in today's match, we can say for sure that Real Madrid will definitely win and if you bet on Real Madrid, the win is definitely guaranteed.

I don't know what the scoreline is,but anytime you give a definite prediction about a team like that,it always end in dissappointment. I know several times I have put my hope in a big team to deliver me and they will end up drawing or kissing.Almost all the big teams have failed me when I put my hope on them,but that isn't  going to stop me from placing my bet on the teams I believe,I will still stake on my favourite teams and if i lose,I lose,and if I win,I win.
My signature is open

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2024, 04:04:21 AM »
Real Madrid Vs Getafe

I don't know what the scoreline is,but anytime you give a definite prediction about a team like that,it always end in dissappointment. I know several times I have put my hope in a big team to deliver me and they will end up drawing or kissing.Almost all the big teams have failed me when I put my hope on them,but that isn't  going to stop me from placing my bet on the teams I believe,I will still stake on my favourite teams and if i lose,I lose,and if I win,I win.
A lot of big teams lose to normal teams many times it is sure just by looking at the change in their performance. However, we know that the match between Real Madrid and Getafe will be really interesting because Girona's position at the top of the La Liga points table means that if Real Madrid joins the match, they can move to the first position. Real Madrid performed well and managed to win the match just to get to the first position and those who bet also got it. It was interesting that Real Madrid performed well and won the match and they are currently at the top of the points table and next they have to compete better with Girona so they will do better. And if you bet on Real Madrid, you certainly won't lose, but rather gain.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2024, 06:27:00 AM »
Real Madrid Vs Getafe

The Real Madrid team is very strong this season and they have performed well even when they go to the home ground of others. The Getafe team performed well enough but could not compete with Real Madrid on the field. Although Getafe team had home field but their defense department and attack department were very weak, because Real Madrid team strikers are more experienced and pace who are always ready to attack. 
Real Madrid player Jocelu has managed to score two goals with the magic of his feet. And the opposite team Getafe their score with zero goals and in the last minute the game ended 0-2 with two goals.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1153
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 05:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2024, 07:05:07 PM »
All postponed match had played and now La Liga match will play for matchday 23 0f 38, based on schedule match Athletic Bilbao vs Real Mallorca will be opening for this week matchday. Have derby for this matchday between Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid, its revenge for Madrid after eliminating by Atletico in Copa del rey and first half season match Madrid have losses.

All La Liga match for matchday 23
  • Bilbao vs Mallorca
  • Valencia vs Almeria
  • Granada vs Las Palmas
  • Alaves vs Barcelona
  • Girona vs Sociedad
  • Villareal vs Cadiz
  • Osasuna vs Celta Vigo
  • Betis vs Getafe
  • Madrid vs Atletico
  • Vallecano vs Sevilla

Offline Obari

• Activity: 367
  • I help trade all country gift cards swiftly
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:08:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Avatar Signature
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2024, 08:01:47 PM »

Real Madrid don't really need to relax at this point in time because Girona is is just right behind them, they aren't topping them with much points,and I know Girona are anxiously waiting for any little mistake from the Madrid team for them to claim back their position which is being ontop of the Lalliga table.They are quite sure now that Barca is no longer in the race for the trophy,they only have Girona to seriously contend with for this tittle,how ever,Since the battle is still on,it is still open for any of those two teams to claim the tittle.
My signature is open

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 10:40:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2024, 09:21:39 PM »
  • Bilbao vs Mallorca
Is now playing. Bilbao is able to be leading 2 - 0
It is quite easy goals for them in the 3rd and 16th minutes. It seems that so far, Mallorca is not a team that is quite a problem for Athletic Club. So, however, Mallorca must try even harder. This progress could certainly get worse if Bilbao underestimates its opponent in the future. So no matter what, Bilbao must remain focused and serious until the match ends. Because no one knows what will happen next. This is just the beginning and there's still a lot of time to go. However, it is true that Bilbao should win against the Mallorca club.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2024, 10:31:43 PM »
Athletic Club vs Mallorca

Bilbao is ahead with 3 goals.
So far, there has been no significant reply from Mallorca. Even though he had time to attack, it was thwarted by the Bilbao defender.
There are quite significant differences between the two.
In this match, Athletic Club will win this match.

We are waiting for this big match:
Which one is your favorite?

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3597
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 09:26:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2024, 11:36:39 PM »
It will be very special if Girona becomes a champion this season, but for me if they can survive competition like this until the end of the season, when they don't become champions I will really appreciate them. The reason is not easy to compete in the top 4 with 3 teams who are accustomed to being there.

Yes Girona is 1 point ahead of Real Madrid, but Real Madrid still has 1 match that they have played. Seeing from the opponents they will face, it seems like Real Madrid will be able to secure victory, unless Getafe makes an unexpected surprise.
Girona seems playing better, they surely have the chance to join the race for the title until the end of the season. It is very surprising if they will be the champion but I think Real Madrid is the team to win La Liga title this season. Girona is a strong team now but Real Madrid seems to have better squad depth to survive at the top of the table

Now, Real Madrid is in the top of La Liga standings. They are leading with 2 points. Check the table please!  :D
██████████████████████████