follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !  (Read 10347 times)

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 951
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 08:36:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
Re: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2024, 02:38:33 AM »
The biggest attraction in La Liga now is the match on the 5th as the two best teams of Real Madrid will play against each other on the 5th. At the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Atletico Madrid will play against Real Madrid on February 5. In La-Liga this season, Real Madrid is second in the points table and Atlético Madrid is third in the points table, so it goes without saying that it will be a tough competition between the two teams. As the game will be played at Real Madrid's home ground, Real Madrid is definitely the favorite but to get full points against Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid will have to work hard and the match will be tough for Real Madrid. Although the match is difficult for Real Madrid, I think Real Madrid has more chances in this match.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2024, 02:38:33 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:48:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2024, 05:05:48 AM »
It will be very special if Girona becomes a champion this season, but for me if they can survive competition like this until the end of the season, when they don't become champions I will really appreciate them. The reason is not easy to compete in the top 4 with 3 teams who are accustomed to being there.

Yes Girona is 1 point ahead of Real Madrid, but Real Madrid still has 1 match that they have played. Seeing from the opponents they will face, it seems like Real Madrid will be able to secure victory, unless Getafe makes an unexpected surprise.
Girona seems playing better, they surely have the chance to join the race for the title until the end of the season. It is very surprising if they will be the champion but I think Real Madrid is the team to win La Liga title this season. Girona is a strong team now but Real Madrid seems to have better squad depth to survive at the top of the table

Now, Real Madrid is in the top of La Liga standings. They are leading with 2 points. Check the table please!  :D

I agree with you, for me the experience of Madrid in these cases weighs a lot when it comes to knowing how to handle things, I cannot deny that things with Girona excite anyone, in fact the fall of Barcelona is a shame for me I would like them to be there also fighting for first place, these titans of La Liga football are reading a lot of money and I like that, it's not the same anymore, it's not Madrid, and Barcelona, now it's the great Girona team.

Now, looking at things from every point of view, we have a Real Madrid that is very motivated and eager to be the best in the UCL. This time it cannot be denied that Ancelotti wants to win the League and the UCL, as it is, Well, I think that he can achieve it, in this case we are seeing that now Girona is like Leverkusen in the Bundesliga, they are surprise teams that are giving a lot of talk and I like this, because these championships move many fibers.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1809
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 07:28:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2024, 10:33:18 AM »
It will be very special if Girona becomes a champion this season, but for me if they can survive competition like this until the end of the season, when they don't become champions I will really appreciate them. The reason is not easy to compete in the top 4 with 3 teams who are accustomed to being there.

Yes Girona is 1 point ahead of Real Madrid, but Real Madrid still has 1 match that they have played. Seeing from the opponents they will face, it seems like Real Madrid will be able to secure victory, unless Getafe makes an unexpected surprise.
Girona seems playing better, they surely have the chance to join the race for the title until the end of the season. It is very surprising if they will be the champion but I think Real Madrid is the team to win La Liga title this season. Girona is a strong team now but Real Madrid seems to have better squad depth to survive at the top of the table

Now, Real Madrid is in the top of La Liga standings. They are leading with 2 points. Check the table please!  :D
Yes I said that before Real Madrid's match against Getafe, at that time Girona was still at the top of the table with a 1 point lead.

Mentally of course Real Madrid have a better mentality than Girona, they are one of the subscription teams that won La Liga. Girona are under great pressure, if they can't withstand that pressure then they will decline towards the end of the season.

But that's not what I'm expecting, I want to see them competing strongly until the end of the season. Not winning would be fine, as long as they put pressure on Real Madrid to not win so easily.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2024, 02:43:24 PM »
In the Valencia vs Almaria match, the Valencia team is leading by two goals in the first half. Although today's match is played at their home ground due to which they are able to attack Almaria team strongly. In the last minute, there is a possibility that Valencia team will win today's match and if they are able to win today's match, then they will definitely increase their points. A team at the bottom of the La Liga points table will never qualify for a place in the points table. If Valencia wins in today's match, they will definitely occupy the 6th position in the points table.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2024, 10:16:26 PM »
In the Valencia vs Almaria match, the Valencia team is leading by two goals in the first half. Although today's match is played at their home ground due to which they are able to attack Almaria team strongly.
The final result of Valencia vs Almeria was 2 - 1 .
Even though Almeria provided more attacks, their effectiveness was very low. Not only that, they are also quite weak in defense. but what is certain is that 3 points for Valencia means they can compete again with top clubs.

Updates:
- Athletic Club vs Mallorca : 4 - 0
- Valencia vs Almeria        : 2 - 1
- Granada vs Las Palmas   : 1 - 1
- Alaves vs Barcelona        : 1 - 3
- Girona vs Real Sociedad  : still playing, 0 - 0 until 53'
I am really waiting for the match between Real Madrid vs Athletico Madrid

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1165
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 10:34:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2024, 10:47:26 PM »
- Girona vs Real Sociedad  : still playing, 0 - 0 until 53'
I am really waiting for the match between Real Madrid vs Athletico Madrid
Until six minutes left or 84th minutes Girona still get draw 0-0 against Real Sociedad, Girona less dominance for this match although as home match and bad result if can take three points to make Madrid keep comfortable on the top position.
If fail get three points, Girona can't able return to the top position standing and their points close with Barcelona behind 6 points left after winning last match against Alaves. Has few minutes left before match ended and Girona should win this match if want pressure and make Madrid not comfortable on the first position standings.

Online vegasus

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:58:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2024, 11:37:45 PM »
Until six minutes left or 84th minutes Girona still get draw 0-0 against Real Sociedad, Girona less dominance for this match although as home match and bad result if can take three points to make Madrid keep comfortable on the top position.

And unfortunately for now, Girona vs Real Sociedad has to draw 0 - 0.  this is the final result

They competed very closely, even the statistics are almost the same. Real Sociedad is not an easy opponent to beat even though at first I also felt that Girona would win. But it turned out to be a draw.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2024, 11:37:45 PM »

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1809
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 07:28:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2024, 01:55:26 PM »
Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid, this will be the umpteenth meeting of the season. They have beaten each other in the previous 2 encounters and this will again be a very hot match.

Atletico Madrid lost before, but they were able to fight back in their last match. Now surely Real Madrid will want to avenge their previous defeat.

They will be the hosts in this match, which is an advantage for Real Madrid. Now their players also look more prepared when playing games in La Liga.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 894
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 09:07:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2024, 07:46:37 PM »
Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid, this will be the umpteenth meeting of the season. They have beaten each other in the previous 2 encounters and this will again be a very hot match.

Atletico Madrid lost before, but they were able to fight back in their last match. Now surely Real Madrid will want to avenge their previous defeat.

They will be the hosts in this match, which is an advantage for Real Madrid. Now their players also look more prepared when playing games in La Liga.
This match is unpredictable as both teams are strong enough for the battle. We saw the last match played between these two teams, how it ended with an extra 30 mind, and Athletic Madrid scored two goals in the extra time, that was a payback on what Real Madrid did them in the Super cup semifinals. It is always interesting to watch these two clubs challenging themselves, because this season it is only Athletico that has the boldness and quality to challenge Real Madrid. I will even say that their match is more tough and interesting than El Classico this season.

Online vegasus

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:58:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2024, 09:58:56 PM »
They are playing right now.
The current result of the match of Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid is still 1 - 0.
Real Madrid is still ahead 1 goal compared to Atletico Madrid in the first half. This time, Real Madrid played quite well and was dominant compared to Atletico Madrid, even though the match was certainly quite tight. Real Madrid was able to score 1 goal among the 2 shots on target they had in the first half. This should continue like this and Real Madrid will win if they are not careless. Because no matter what, you need to be very careful when playing against Atletico Madrid. If it continues like this, Real Madrid has a higher chance of winning.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 857
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:00:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2024, 10:56:06 PM »
The biggest attraction in La Liga now is the match on the 5th as the two best teams of Real Madrid will play against each other on the 5th. At the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Atletico Madrid will play against Real Madrid on February 5. In La-Liga this season, Real Madrid is second in the points table and Atlético Madrid is third in the points table, so it goes without saying that it will be a tough competition between the two teams. As the game will be played at Real Madrid's home ground, Real Madrid is definitely the favorite but to get full points against Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid will have to work hard and the match will be tough for Real Madrid. Although the match is difficult for Real Madrid, I think Real Madrid has more chances in this match.
The most awaited game is currently underway, with Real Madrid leading by a goal after 20 minutes of play. Real Madrid is the clear leader in the La Liga table above, with Atletico Madrid now in fourth place instead of third.
Based on how the game is going, Real Madrid appears to be taking home the three points.
The new La Liga standings are as follows: Real Madrid leads with 60 points, followed by Girona with 56, Barcelona with 50, and Atletico with 47.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:48:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2024, 03:49:35 AM »
The most awaited game is currently underway, with Real Madrid leading by a goal after 20 minutes of play. Real Madrid is the clear leader in the La Liga table above, with Atletico Madrid now in fourth place instead of third.
Based on how the game is going, Real Madrid appears to be taking home the three points.
The new La Liga standings are as follows: Real Madrid leads with 60 points, followed by Girona with 56, Barcelona with 50, and Atletico with 47.
Things with Real Madrid looked as if it were a loss for the team, but despite everything they are doing well. I think that here the one who was to blame was Ancelotti after removing Rodry from Bellingham's game, who was the ones who were most in trouble. attacked and they could make the difference, given that they were the pointers regarding the attack, Vinicius was injured, it was a significant casualty, and that is also why perhaps Vinicius' presence was missing, and I also saw wrongly that they have taken out those players before They can't take Bellinghan out until the game ends, they had to make sure.

Now things get interesting, because Girona can take advantage of this and can make a difference now, Girona is without a doubt one of the teams that has the most everything to do things better, and it is a team of surprise, revelation and The truth is I like what they are doing, I hope the League gets even more excited, on the other hand, in Barcelona nothing that they see come to light.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline koang

• Activity: 663
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 07:27:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2024, 06:47:03 AM »
Things with Real Madrid looked as if it were a loss for the team, but despite everything they are doing well. I think that here the one who was to blame was Ancelotti after removing Rodry from Bellingham's game, who was the ones who were most in trouble. attacked and they could make the difference, given that they were the pointers regarding the attack, Vinicius was injured, it was a significant casualty, and that is also why perhaps Vinicius' presence was missing, and I also saw wrongly that they have taken out those players before They can't take Bellinghan out until the game ends, they had to make sure.

Very unfortunate goal at the last minute. Losing 2 points at home is not good.
This was a tough game, but Madrid played incredibly well and got robbed of two penalties.
Ancelotti is a good coach, I don't blame him for the draw.
The draw is 100% because of the squad depth. The players gave everything, only had one true CB on the pitch for 90 minutes, and conceded at the end.
Overall, it was a good game. Madrid will be back on track again.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1310
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 12:04:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2024, 07:58:35 AM »

This was a tough game, but Madrid played incredibly well and got robbed of two penalties.
The draw is 100% because of the squad depth. The players gave everything, only had one true CB on the pitch for 90 minutes, and conceded at the end.
Real Madrid scored a goal 23 minutes into the first half but their opponents Atletico Madrid did not score until 90 minutes of play and were trailing Real Madrid 1-0.  At that time everyone accepted that Real Madrid win confirmed in this match but Atletico Madrid scored 1 goal in extra 3 minutes and that moment was very good for Atletico Madrid. And thus the match was drawn

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2024, 03:12:14 PM »

Real Madrid scored a goal 23 minutes into the first half but their opponents Atletico Madrid did not score until 90 minutes of play and were trailing Real Madrid 1-0.  At that time everyone accepted that Real Madrid win confirmed in this match but Atletico Madrid scored 1 goal in extra 3 minutes and that moment was very good for Atletico Madrid. And thus the match was drawn
Although Real Madrid tried to play well enough and they attacked brilliantly to win but unfortunately the match ended in a draw. Real Madrid performed well in the first half and played well until the last minute, but Atletico Madrid scored an own goal in extra time 90+3 to tie the game and draw. Athletic Madrid definitely played well in the match because of which they attacked the game until the last moment and did not allow Real Madrid to attack successfully. However, it was an aggressive game between the two teams although Real Madrid had more chances to win but unfortunately they could not achieve it instead the match ended in a draw.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG