follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !  (Read 9978 times)

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1311
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 02:37:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
Re: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !
« Reply #165 on: February 18, 2024, 03:57:59 PM »
Rayon Vallecano are in great form today against Real Madrid and they are fighting hard. It will be very sad for Madrid fans if Real Madrid can't win at their home ground in today's match. Although there is still plenty of time to score at the moment and Real Madrid currently have most of the ball so a goal is likely.And today's match, Real Madrid will definitely attack until the end to win. As the game is almost half time now, after half time surely Real Madrid will attack more strongly and win the match by scoring goals. I hope the match result is 1-1 at the moment.
Although Real Madrid conceded a penalty in the match, they will certainly go ahead in the next period.

I never imagined that Real Madrid will perform so poorly in today's match, Real Madrid team is strong but they are not able to score. The Rayo Vallecano team performed well enough that the goalkeeper and defenders were unable to cope with the Real Madrid counter attack. The Real Madrid team received a free kick but could not succeed. Even with Vinicius Jr., Rodrigo and Lukamudic in the squad, the 15th-placed team in the general points table could not lose.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: February 18, 2024, 03:57:59 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline koang

• Activity: 653
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 06:38:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #166 on: February 18, 2024, 06:50:19 PM »

Barcelona will not be able to win any other prize higher than the LaLiga unless they have a coach other than Xavi working for the team. At that point, they can discuss the Laliga trophy for the upcoming season.

Barca still has a chance to win a trophy in the Champions League, but I think Barca will not be bringing the trophy home.

Closed eyes, no control over anything, and just praying the other players to do something. Basic tactics and a lot of hope
Having a beautiful playground, but they play what is considered an eyesore.
This is an analogy for Xavi's Barca.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 887
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:17:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #167 on: February 18, 2024, 07:41:04 PM »
Rayon Vallecano are in great form today against Real Madrid and they are fighting hard. It will be very sad for Madrid fans if Real Madrid can't win at their home ground in today's match. Although there is still plenty of time to score at the moment and Real Madrid currently have most of the ball so a goal is likely.And today's match, Real Madrid will definitely attack until the end to win. As the game is almost half time now, after half time surely Real Madrid will attack more strongly and win the match by scoring goals. I hope the match result is 1-1 at the moment.
Although Real Madrid conceded a penalty in the match, they will certainly go ahead in the next period.

I never imagined that Real Madrid will perform so poorly in today's match, Real Madrid team is strong but they are not able to score. The Rayo Vallecano team performed well enough that the goalkeeper and defenders were unable to cope with the Real Madrid counter attack. The Real Madrid team received a free kick but could not succeed. Even with Vinicius Jr., Rodrigo and Lukamudic in the squad, the 15th-placed team in the general points table could not lose.
This is why we are humans and we cannot bring out the best result at all time. It was a very difficult match for Real Madrid, because Rayo was a good match for them today. Rayo played with confidence, after they have equalized the goal through a penalty kick, due to Carmavinga's hand intercepting with the ball inside Real Madrid 18 yard box. This goal motivated Rayo and they were able to play Real Madrid and hold them down from finding the back of the net. Instead they made the match frustrating for Real Madrid to the extent that Carvajal actions led to a red card. It is better that they shared point, because Rayo performed beyond my expectations.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 10:40:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #168 on: February 18, 2024, 10:55:12 PM »
Because the distance between the points is still too far. Currently, Barcelona is still in 3rd position with a distance of 7 points from Real Madrid. And Real Madrid still has 1 match saved. If you win, then 10 points. This is not a small difference, because of that, Barcelona's expectation to win this league is very small. What they hope can be important is to enter the UCL zone. And at least being runner up makes more sense for now.
So true. And Barcelona was still lucky because they managed to win the match against Celta Vigo. In this way, the difference between Barcelona and Real Madrid is still the same, namely 7 points. And in the match against Celta Vigo, the match almost ended in a draw. Fortunately, Barcelona had a penalty kick opportunity in the added minute of time which allowed Barcelona to get full points. And I see that Barcelona's performance is not very good. So it feels like staying in the current ranking will be quite difficult for Barcelona. But Barcelona can still get tickets to UCL.
Yes, you could say it like that, just being lucky in the last minute and getting the final kick. Dans was very good for Lewandowski because he could control his mentality and managed to execute the kick well. because after all, it was a very decisive kick, so it was a big burden for Lewandsowki at that time, but when he managed to score again in that match, it was really a relief for him. And the point is that Barcelona won and got the full 3 points.

This is much better than Real Madrid who played well but had to draw with Rayo Valeccano in this match.
Yes, the score between Rayo Valecano vs Real Madrid is 1 - 1
What's more, Real Madrid's Carvajal also received a red card, luckily it was in the last minute. so it's very risky. I am very disappointed with this result. Really. However, fortunately the point gap with Girona is quite far so it is still safe in first position.

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1234
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:29:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #169 on: February 19, 2024, 12:46:18 AM »
So true. And Barcelona was still lucky because they managed to win the match against Celta Vigo. In this way, the difference between Barcelona and Real Madrid is still the same, namely 7 points. And in the match against Celta Vigo, the match almost ended in a draw. Fortunately, Barcelona had a penalty kick opportunity in the added minute of time which allowed Barcelona to get full points. And I see that Barcelona's performance is not very good. So it feels like staying in the current ranking will be quite difficult for Barcelona. But Barcelona can still get tickets to UCL.
Yes, you could say it like that, just being lucky in the last minute and getting the final kick. Dans was very good for Lewandowski because he could control his mentality and managed to execute the kick well. because after all, it was a very decisive kick, so it was a big burden for Lewandsowki at that time, but when he managed to score again in that match, it was really a relief for him. And the point is that Barcelona won and got the full 3 points.

This is much better than Real Madrid who played well but had to draw with Rayo Valeccano in this match.
Yes, the score between Rayo Valecano vs Real Madrid is 1 - 1
What's more, Real Madrid's Carvajal also received a red card, luckily it was in the last minute. so it's very risky. I am very disappointed with this result. Really. However, fortunately the point gap with Girona is quite far so it is still safe in first position.
Well, Lewandowski can make good use of penalty kicks. And he is a player with a lot of experience on the field so the pressure of taking the penalty kick that determines his team's victory has become normal for him. And I agree that at least Barcelona is much better than Real Madrid, which only got a draw in the match against Rayo. I was really disappointed because I bet quite big on that match. Because at first I was very confident that Real Madrid would win because Real Madrid's performance should have been better than that. But this is football. Where results that do not match expectations are commonplace.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #170 on: February 19, 2024, 03:28:29 AM »
No one expected Real Madrid team to play so badly at their home ground as they drew the match. Most of the people bet in favor of Real Madrid and everyone thought that Real Madrid might win the match by a big margin but it didn't happen instead the match ended in a draw. But those who placed bets lost but Rayon Vallecano playing relatively better than Real Madrid had better form of play. Real Madrid would have got two points if they had won, but due to the draw the two teams shared the points. Although Real Madrid tried hard to score and attack in the second half, they were unable to succeed and the Real Madrid player was sent off at the last minute. But the game was exciting with enough attacks going on between the two teams and it was a competitive match.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #171 on: February 19, 2024, 03:35:53 AM »
No one expected Real Madrid team to play so badly at their home ground as they drew the match. Most of the people bet in favor of Real Madrid and everyone thought that Real Madrid might win the match by a big margin but it didn't happen instead the match ended in a draw. But those who placed bets lost but Rayon Vallecano playing relatively better than Real Madrid had better form of play. Real Madrid would have got two points if they had won, but due to the draw the two teams shared the points. Although Real Madrid tried hard to score and attack in the second half, they were unable to succeed and the Real Madrid player was sent off at the last minute. But the game was exciting with enough attacks going on between the two teams and it was a competitive match.

The Real Madrid team did not perform well according to their performance, although Real Madrid remained at the first place in the points table. They drew with the number 15 team, I had a bet and I lost because I was sure they could score at the start of this match with only three minutes left. I was at least happy to see the first attack succeed by a wide margin and I would definitely win the bet. But later on the game was full of intense competition and both teams drew 1-1. Real Madrid team is still occupying the first place in the points table in the La Liga season.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #171 on: February 19, 2024, 03:35:53 AM »

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #172 on: February 19, 2024, 11:33:12 PM »
In fact, this is not the first time Real Madrid has been unable to beat Rayo Vallecano this season. In the previous match it was the same, the result of the Rayo Vallecano vs Real Madrid match also ended in a draw. Even though Real Madrid was able to beat strong opponents, when they played against this club, the result was more of a draw. Maybe it's because Real Madrid's misfortune this time started from their own players' mistakes. Rayo Vallecano was awarded the final kick, and this must be upsetting, right?
ha ha

It's also very unfortunate that Girona finally had to admit their weakness. Yes, here are the results of the match between Athletic Bilbao vs Girona match:

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3597
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 09:26:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #173 on: February 19, 2024, 11:55:51 PM »
They didn't play so poorly but they just didn't play effectively. Real Madrid made some shot attempts, they dominated the match. Unfortunately, Real Madrid failed to score more goals, they only scored 1 goal in the early of the match. I think it is because Real Madrid won't play very offensive, they hold too long the balls. Another reason that Real Madrid didn't use Kepa for the goalkeeper, Ancelotti used Lunin who still played weaker than Kepa. Not sure why Ancelotti prefer to use Lunin in the last few matches.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1234
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:29:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #174 on: February 20, 2024, 02:35:06 PM »
It's also very unfortunate that Girona finally had to admit their weakness. Yes, here are the results of the match between Athletic Bilbao vs Girona match:

I'm sure many people lost their bets due to Girona's defeat in the match against Bilbao. And it looks like Girona is not the only one who is unlucky this week. Because Real Madrid also failed to get full points and only had to be satisfied with sharing 1 point in the match against Rayo. And the funny thing is that there are around 5 matches in Laliga this week that ended in a draw  :D

Offline koang

• Activity: 653
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 06:38:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #175 on: February 20, 2024, 04:17:28 PM »

I'm sure many people lost their bets due to Girona's defeat in the match against Bilbao. And it looks like Girona is not the only one who is unlucky this week. Because Real Madrid also failed to get full points and only had to be satisfied with sharing 1 point in the match against Rayo. And the funny thing is that there are around 5 matches in Laliga this week that ended in a draw  :D

Yep. including me :(
But what bothers me is they threw the game away from the 1st minute, and when it started to get better, they made mistakes again.
You can lose at San Mamés, But you can't just let the game go.
​Now, I only hope Girona maintains second place and sees them Champions in the next season
The league belongs to Real Madrid now

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1153
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 05:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #176 on: February 20, 2024, 05:04:22 PM »
In this week Real Madrid unlucky but can get one point, difference with unlucky of Girona losses three points after defeating by Athletic Bilbao. Its second losses for Girona two matches in a row and I have questionable over for them lead the top standing La Liga?
In this week have 5 La Liga matches result draw and Madrid become one team get one point, its not good result for Madrid want to make many points gap from Girona and Barcelona success get three points this week.

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 08:40:11 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #177 on: February 20, 2024, 05:08:43 PM »
In this week Real Madrid unlucky but can get one point, difference with unlucky of Girona losses three points after defeating by Athletic Bilbao. Its second losses for Girona two matches in a row and I have questionable over for them lead the top standing La Liga?
In this week have 5 La Liga matches result draw and Madrid become one team get one point, its not good result for Madrid want to make many points gap from Girona and Barcelona success get three points this week.
Girona is starting to lose balance after they have failed in the last 3 matches. What has been feared all along is really happening, namely Girona declining when approaching the end of the season which results in them possibly losing the chance to be able to win this season.

I see that they were just unlucky in this match which in the end made them lose again. But apart from that, Atletico Bilbao is also not a team that can be defeated easily, especially when they play at their own headquarters in this match.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2180
  • Last Active: Today at 07:41:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #178 on: February 20, 2024, 08:08:14 PM »
Even if they don't win LaLiga, Girona is determined to qualify for the Champions League.
The implied message from Girona after experiencing defeat, and it seems like it will be difficult to chase to get the winning trophy, and it is a reasonable thing to do, even though the journey is still not over

Link : Sports

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 08:11:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #179 on: February 20, 2024, 10:25:58 PM »
Even if they don't win LaLiga, Girona is determined to qualify for the Champions League.
The implied message from Girona after experiencing defeat, and it seems like it will be difficult to chase to get the winning trophy, and it is a reasonable thing to do, even though the journey is still not over

Link : Sports

You are absolutely right, for me Girona is the sensational team, because things can look very difficult for teams like Barcelona, who are always looking for the first places in the League, but this time they are very uncontrolled, because this is Sometimes normal in the teams, it is a fact that they are in crisis, I think that all the teams have gone through this type of acts, but the truth is to think about the tough defeat against Madrid, for me Girona turned out very well meadow, and for me it is a fact that they will be able to qualify for the UCL.

In addition, it is a team that is gaining a lot of experience and the more games they play and win the better, then in this order of dieas, the fact that they have that score above a Barcelona and an Atlético de Madrid means a lot, but yes, They cannot be neglected, because Barcelona is breathing down their necks, it is very positive for them that Barcelona is going through a bad time, everything helps this team.

The first clash between these two sides was described by some as the best game of the season, and this one certainly wasn’t far behind. Los Leones took an early lead through Alex Berenguer after just two minutes, following good high pressure from the Basque side. His excellent weak foot finish into the corner set Athletic Club up for success.

Girona struggled to make progress up the pitch, and Inaki Williams would nearly double the lead, cutting in and hitting the post. The Catalans did have one or two dangerous forays forward, but neither Viktor Tsygankov nor Yangel Herrera could convert tricky chances.

In the second half, the game exploded into life. Ivan Martin’s excellent control in the box allowed him to cross for Tsygankov to finish from close range three minutes later. However Athletic didn’t bat an eyelid, with a Miguel Gutierrez backheel beinig pounced upon. Berenguer finished first time from the resulting pass. On the hour mark, Inaki Williams punished Gutierrez again, latching onto the bouncing ball to give Athletic what looked like a comfortable lead.

Source: https://www.football-espana.net/2024/02/20/athletic-club-punish-girona-mistakes-as-tension-rises-in-champions-league-race
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██