follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !  (Read 9993 times)

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !
« Reply #180 on: February 20, 2024, 11:11:24 PM »
It's also very unfortunate that Girona finally had to admit their weakness. Yes, here are the results of the match between Athletic Bilbao vs Girona match:

I'm sure many people lost their bets due to Girona's defeat in the match against Bilbao. And it looks like Girona is not the only one who is unlucky this week. Because Real Madrid also failed to get full points and only had to be satisfied with sharing 1 point in the match against Rayo. And the funny thing is that there are around 5 matches in Laliga this week that ended in a draw  :D
It seems that Girona has its own level of difficulty when playing against top clubs. Brands can indeed optimize their results against middle or lower clubs, but they still lose or are not as strong compared to top clubs. Not to belittle it, but if you look at the composition of the squad, yes. However, with a squad composition like that, this is truly an extraordinary thing for the team. especially next season, who knows what Girona's condition will be like in the future.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #180 on: February 20, 2024, 11:11:24 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 08:54:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #181 on: February 21, 2024, 12:34:37 AM »
Atletico Madrid did great winning by five goals but I think Barca is the ultimate winner of matchday 25. They are still far away from catching up to Real Madrid but closing the gap with 30 points remaining to compete still gives them that hope. They will pass Girona pretty soon.

Offline koang

• Activity: 653
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 06:38:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #182 on: February 21, 2024, 08:50:06 AM »
Atletico Madrid did great winning winning by five goals but I think Barca is the ultimate winner of matchday 25. They are still far away from catching up to Real Madrid but closing the gap with 30 points remaining to compete still gives them that hope. They will pass Girona pretty soon.

The present situation in Barca suggests that they are not fit to face a formidable team. However, I hope that Barca will not disappoint me.
And against Napoli in the UCL tonight is the first test before returning to competition in the domestic league.
Fans don't want it to be like every time, Barca wins abroad and loses in the league.
Barca must be consistent and need to win in every competition they participate in.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1799
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 06:01:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #183 on: February 21, 2024, 12:41:02 PM »
Atletico Madrid did great winning winning by five goals but I think Barca is the ultimate winner of matchday 25. They are still far away from catching up to Real Madrid but closing the gap with 30 points remaining to compete still gives them that hope. They will pass Girona pretty soon.

The present situation in Barca suggests that they are not fit to face a formidable team. However, I hope that Barca will not disappoint me.
And against Napoli in the UCL tonight is the first test before returning to competition in the domestic league.
Fans don't want it to be like every time, Barca wins abroad and loses in the league.
Barca must be consistent and need to win in every competition they participate in.
One of the most anticipated matches is Napoli vs Barcelona. This match is one of the matches that attracts a lot of attention because it will bring together 2 teams that are not in a good condition, especially Napoli after they managed to become champions in Serie A, they actually decreased significantly.

It is quite difficult to determine or predict who will win in this match because both teams are in a state that is not much different. Napoli are favored because they will play as hosts, but that does not guarantee they will be able to win in this match.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #184 on: February 21, 2024, 11:33:24 PM »
It is quite difficult to determine or predict who will win in this match because both teams are in a state that is not much different. Napoli are favored because they will play as hosts, but that does not guarantee they will be able to win in this match.
Barcelona failed to win a match in the UCL against the English club. Indeed, Barcelona actually really controlled the match. But it seems like Barcelona are losing control again and making this even worse. The result is a 1:1 draw for the match in this first leg. This is really bad.
Even though I think Barcelona will win even if only by 1 goal. but at the end of the match, Napoli were able to equalize as well as possible.

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 944
  • Last Active: Today at 10:23:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #185 on: February 22, 2024, 06:47:46 AM »
Atletico Madrid did great winning by five goals but I think Barca is the ultimate winner of matchday 25. They are still far away from catching up to Real Madrid but closing the gap with 30 points remaining to compete still gives them that hope. They will pass Girona pretty soon.
Almost every team has now completed 25 matches where Real Madrid are at the top of the points table after playing 25 matches with 62 points, and Girona are at the second position of the points table with 56 points. Barcelona and Atletico Madrid are in the third and fourth position of the points table with 54 and 52 points. At the beginning of the season we saw Girona hold the top position of the points table for a long time but as the game progressed they lost their position and their performance showed some weakness. If Girona can't improve their performance then they can fall further down the points table, in which case Barcelona and Atletico Madrid can occupy the number two and number three positions of the point table.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1799
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 06:01:17 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #186 on: February 22, 2024, 12:53:18 PM »
Barcelona failed to win a match in the UCL against the English club. Indeed, Barcelona actually really controlled the match. But it seems like Barcelona are losing control again and making this even worse. The result is a 1:1 draw for the match in this first leg. This is really bad.
Even though I think Barcelona will win even if only by 1 goal. but at the end of the match, Napoli were able to equalize as well as possible.
Maybe you mean an Italian club.

Barcelona actually had the better of the game but they weren't very effective or maybe it was Napoli who made it difficult for them. They scored in the 60th minute through Lewandowski, but 15 minutes later Napoli equalized through Osimhen.

In the second leg, I think Barcelona are more favored and they have more advantages because they will play as hosts. But still they must be careful of Napoli because maybe Napoli can improve their game unlike this first leg.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #186 on: February 22, 2024, 12:53:18 PM »

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1720
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:18:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #187 on: February 22, 2024, 11:41:35 PM »
Barcelona is playing really poor this season and they can lose or get a draw result from anyone.
I would not trust them against Getafe with such low odds and situation is even worse in Champions League, but they had luck to play against Napoli that is much worse this season. 

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1234
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:29:04 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #188 on: February 22, 2024, 11:54:43 PM »

I'm sure many people lost their bets due to Girona's defeat in the match against Bilbao. And it looks like Girona is not the only one who is unlucky this week. Because Real Madrid also failed to get full points and only had to be satisfied with sharing 1 point in the match against Rayo. And the funny thing is that there are around 5 matches in Laliga this week that ended in a draw  :D

Yep. including me :(
But what bothers me is they threw the game away from the 1st minute, and when it started to get better, they made mistakes again.
You can lose at San Mamés, But you can't just let the game go.
​Now, I only hope Girona maintains second place and sees them Champions in the next season
The league belongs to Real Madrid now
Well, this season it looks like the trophy will belong to Real Madrid. Girona, which was initially expected to create fiercer competition in Laliga, is now starting to decline. And this will only make Real Madrid even more comfortable. But Real Madrid itself is starting to appear to be experiencing a decline in performance and this is not a good thing at all for Real Madrid. because it could be that Girona is slowly returning to its top position. because there are still quite a lot of games left in this season.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 08:11:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #189 on: February 23, 2024, 04:41:27 PM »

Yep. including me :(
But what bothers me is they threw the game away from the 1st minute, and when it started to get better, they made mistakes again.
You can lose at San Mamés, But you can't just let the game go.
​Now, I only hope Girona maintains second place and sees them Champions in the next season
The league belongs to Real Madrid now
Well, this season it looks like the trophy will belong to Real Madrid. Girona, which was initially expected to create fiercer competition in Laliga, is now starting to decline. And this will only make Real Madrid even more comfortable. But Real Madrid itself is starting to appear to be experiencing a decline in performance and this is not a good thing at all for Real Madrid. because it could be that Girona is slowly returning to its top position. because there are still quite a lot of games left in this season.

Real Madrid is playing very well, they are doing things excellently and I think they can be the champions, until now the one that had done well was Girona, as you have said, but I think that they when Madrid put them Those 4 goals demoralized them, and that is something that we see, of course I don't know how much it affected them but they shouldn't lower their level, they can finish 2nd and still go to a UCL where they can do things very well.

All the world's soccer teams have suffered big, humiliating defeats, but they have to get out of that because the only way they can raise their morale again, they were fighting for first place, they cannot decline, I think that now more They should never raise the level, of course I know that it is essential that they do not decline so much, it is the first time that they are in a position like that, but I consider that things should be better in terms of morality, I hope they can recover from that crisis.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 08:40:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #190 on: February 23, 2024, 05:08:15 PM »
Real Madrid is playing very well, they are doing things excellently and I think they can be the champions, until now the one that had done well was Girona, as you have said, but I think that they when Madrid put them Those 4 goals demoralized them, and that is something that we see, of course I don't know how much it affected them but they shouldn't lower their level, they can finish 2nd and still go to a UCL where they can do things very well.
Yes, Girona's chances of being in the Champions League next season are wide open, provided they must be able to get through the matches they will play very well or in other words they must be able to win point by point.

They've been on the decline lately, that's been a concern from the start, but in reality they've been on the decline, albeit not significantly but it's enough to put them under threat from the teams below them, such as Barcelona and Atletico Madrid.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 849
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:59:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #191 on: February 23, 2024, 09:30:03 PM »
It's also very unfortunate that Girona finally had to admit their weakness. Yes, here are the results of the match between Athletic Bilbao vs Girona match:

This season, Girona wants to make history for themselves to stay at the top of the Laliga table, and they still want to miss it by losing points that would have helped them to stay on track of qualifying for the Champions League next season.

Their last three matches have not been a favorable one for them. They need to bulk up by winning matches if not, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid may stay ahead of them in the Laliga standing

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3597
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 09:26:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #192 on: February 23, 2024, 09:57:21 PM »
Yes, Girona's chances of being in the Champions League next season are wide open, provided they must be able to get through the matches they will play very well or in other words they must be able to win point by point.

They've been on the decline lately, that's been a concern from the start, but in reality they've been on the decline, albeit not significantly but it's enough to put them under threat from the teams below them, such as Barcelona and Atletico Madrid.
Indeed. Girona seems to play in UCL for the next season. If they can improve their performance again, they will finish this season as the runner-up. I think they performed slightly weak because there are some players who can't play in the matches recently. If they play with full team, no doubt they can keep the good performance. They even could beat Barcelona and Atletico Madrid. They only get a defeat when they played against Real Madrid.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 08:40:11 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #193 on: February 24, 2024, 06:21:02 PM »

Indeed. Girona seems to play in UCL for the next season. If they can improve their performance again, they will finish this season as the runner-up. I think they performed slightly weak because there are some players who can't play in the matches recently. If they play with full team, no doubt they can keep the good performance. They even could beat Barcelona and Atletico Madrid. They only get a defeat when they played against Real Madrid.
Consistent, it is a way for them to be able to go to the Champions League next season, because if they cannot maintain their consistency then they are also still likely to be knocked out of the top 4 positions. and now their consistency is not visible in the last few matches.

Now everything is in their own hands, because other teams are just waiting for whether they will decline again and get unsatisfactory results or vice versa. Their own game will determine their fate this season.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1153
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 05:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #194 on: February 24, 2024, 07:28:59 PM »

Girona has 13 matches left in La Liga and many potential points achieved or loss, I think 3rd standings awhile is not comfortable position for Girona and secure their Champion League spot standings in this season. Girona left 7 points from Athletic Bilbao on 5th standings position, its not secure yet for Girona if can't improving performance and return back to winning trend how to make close on the top position.
Have consistent since the early season started, Girona must improving and keep consistency their performance behind few matches left for securing champion league ticket next season.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG