follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !  (Read 10345 times)

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 894
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 09:07:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !
« Reply #195 on: February 24, 2024, 07:37:38 PM »
Yes, Girona's chances of being in the Champions League next season are wide open, provided they must be able to get through the matches they will play very well or in other words they must be able to win point by point.

They've been on the decline lately, that's been a concern from the start, but in reality they've been on the decline, albeit not significantly but it's enough to put them under threat from the teams below them, such as Barcelona and Atletico Madrid.
Indeed. Girona seems to play in UCL for the next season. If they can improve their performance again, they will finish this season as the runner-up. I think they performed slightly weak because there are some players who can't play in the matches recently. If they play with full team, no doubt they can keep the good performance. They even could beat Barcelona and Atletico Madrid. They only get a defeat when they played against Real Madrid.
Girona has 13 matches left in La Liga and many potential points achieved or loss, I think 3rd standings awhile is not comfortable position for Girona and secure their Champion League spot standings in this season. Girona left 7 points from Athletic Bilbao on 5th standings position, its not secure yet for Girona if can't improving performance and return back to winning trend how to make close on the top position.
Have consistent since the early season started, Girona must improving and keep consistency their performance behind few matches left for securing champion league ticket next season.
Barca won their game today against Getafe 3-0. This result has brought Girona down from the second position to the third position with an outstanding match. If Girona wins their match, then they will go back to the second position, but if they fail to win their match, they will remain on the third position. Girona will not finish as second this season because they will not be able to be consistence with their rest upcoming matches. I hope that they will be able to go to champions league next season.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #195 on: February 24, 2024, 07:37:38 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline koang

• Activity: 663
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 07:27:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #196 on: February 24, 2024, 08:41:41 PM »
Barca won their game today against Getafe 3-0. This result has brought Girona down from the second position to the third position with an outstanding match. If Girona wins their match, then they will go back to the second position, but if they fail to win their match, they will remain on the third position. Girona will not finish as second this season because they will not be able to be consistence with their rest upcoming matches. I hope that they will be able to go to champions league next season.

The score is 4-0, not 3-0
Barcelona is up to 2nd with 57 points, five points behind Real Madrid, while Getafe is still in 10th  with 34 points from 26 matches.
Great game, great win. Barca won by four goals with a clean sheet feels like ages that have happened. This will make Fans happy.
The journey to the champion ladder will get hotter, and the consistency of Madrid, Girona, and Barca to gain points will continue to be tested.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1239
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 10:07:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #197 on: February 25, 2024, 12:42:57 AM »
Well, this season it looks like the trophy will belong to Real Madrid. Girona, which was initially expected to create fiercer competition in Laliga, is now starting to decline. And this will only make Real Madrid even more comfortable. But Real Madrid itself is starting to appear to be experiencing a decline in performance and this is not a good thing at all for Real Madrid. because it could be that Girona is slowly returning to its top position. because there are still quite a lot of games left in this season.

Real Madrid is playing very well, they are doing things excellently and I think they can be the champions, until now the one that had done well was Girona, as you have said, but I think that they when Madrid put them Those 4 goals demoralized them, and that is something that we see, of course I don't know how much it affected them but they shouldn't lower their level, they can finish 2nd and still go to a UCL where they can do things very well.

All the world's soccer teams have suffered big, humiliating defeats, but they have to get out of that because the only way they can raise their morale again, they were fighting for first place, they cannot decline, I think that now more They should never raise the level, of course I know that it is essential that they do not decline so much, it is the first time that they are in a position like that, but I consider that things should be better in terms of morality, I hope they can recover from that crisis.
In their last 3 matches, namely Girona. Girona has suffered 2 defeats and 1 draw. And yes, of course this indicates a decline in confidence and performance in the Girona squad. But actually the bad results in those 3 weeks are also understandable. Because the 3 opponents that Girona faced in the last 3 weeks were tough opponents. Bilbao, Real Sociedad and Real Madrid are the 3 giant teams in Laliga. So it is very understandable if Girona weakened in this match.

But for the next matches against Rayo, Mallorca and Osasuna I hope Girona will get full points again. Because to be honest, I'm really curious about Girona next season when they can qualify for the UCL. I want to see Girona appear in the UCL.

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1210
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 04:50:59 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #198 on: February 25, 2024, 04:42:09 PM »
Real Madrid vs Sevilla, this will be an easy match for Real Madrid because they will face a team that is not in good shape at all. They have a great opportunity to get back 3 points from this match to make them comfortable at the top of the standings.

After Sevilla managed to show something good last season, this season they declined very drastically and finally made them at the bottom and still trying to keep away from the relegation zone. I think Real Madrid will be able to win with at least 2 goals.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 927
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 10:04:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #199 on: February 25, 2024, 09:02:21 PM »
Real Madrid vs Sevilla, this will be an easy match for Real Madrid because they will face a team that is not in good shape at all. They have a great opportunity to get back 3 points from this match to make them comfortable at the top of the standings.

After Sevilla managed to show something good last season, this season they declined very drastically and finally made them at the bottom and still trying to keep away from the relegation zone. I think Real Madrid will be able to win with at least 2 goals.
I don't sure is easy game for Real Madrid facing Sevilla, first half season result Madrid can't get three points and have separated one point each other after playing draw. Sevilla on relegation position warning and won't losses their opportunity to get three points against Madrid.
Actually Madrid have to play later after Barcelona match success take three points, its give pressure for Madrid will easily for defeating Sevilla or they will get losses three points again.

Online vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:58:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #200 on: February 25, 2024, 10:18:11 PM »
In fact, it's not that difficult for Real Madrid to beat Sevilla. However, as we know, sometimes Real Madrid cannot be that optimal in competing, especially if the opponent is not strong enough. And for now, until the match is almost over, Real Madrid vs Sevilla is still tied 0 - 0 and there hasn't been a single goal. This is sad because after all, Real Madrid are very favorites. But up to now there hasn't been a single goal. I was also quite surprised. Real Madrid dominated, but their attack was not strong enough and pressing enough.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 857
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:00:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #201 on: February 25, 2024, 10:35:22 PM »
That's what we hope for as they take on Rayo Vallecano tomorrow in their home match. Girona winning their match tomorrow will take them to the second spot, above Barcelona with 2 points gap. They can't afford to lose the opportunity to qualify for the Champions League next season since they can't win the LaLiga trophy for this season, as it will go to Real Madrid. However, qualifying for the Champions League is whole for them to be proud of since they haven't qualified for it before.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #201 on: February 25, 2024, 10:35:22 PM »

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #202 on: February 26, 2024, 04:58:57 AM »
In fact, it's not that difficult for Real Madrid to beat Sevilla. However, as we know, sometimes Real Madrid cannot be that optimal in competing, especially if the opponent is not strong enough. And for now, until the match is almost over, Real Madrid vs Sevilla is still tied 0 - 0 and there hasn't been a single goal. This is sad because after all, Real Madrid are very favorites. But up to now there hasn't been a single goal. I was also quite surprised. Real Madrid dominated, but their attack was not strong enough and pressing enough.

The Real Madrid team went on a rampage here but succeeded in only one attack. But the Sevilla team only made 4 attacks in the whole match, but the attacks were at least weak enough to be successful. Real Madrid team performed very well this season, but at the beginning of the match I thought Real Madrid team will win by a big margin.  Although Sevilla did not perform well in this match, Real Madrid team performed relatively well. With every attack hitting the goal post the ball went out, unfortunately the Real Madrid team managed to score a goal in this match. Luca Madrid He scored a goal to help Real Madrid win.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 927
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 10:04:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #203 on: February 26, 2024, 10:06:20 AM »
That's what we hope for as they take on Rayo Vallecano tomorrow in their home match. Girona winning their match tomorrow will take them to the second spot, above Barcelona with 2 points gap. They can't afford to lose the opportunity to qualify for the Champions League next season since they can't win the LaLiga trophy for this season, as it will go to Real Madrid. However, qualifying for the Champions League is whole for them to be proud of since they haven't qualified for it before.
Girona must to win upcoming match against Rayo Vallecano to take back their 2nd standings position from Barcelona and keep pressure Madrid not comfortable in the top standings awhile. Interested if Girona return to win performance and make La Liga more compete have three candidate teams to be the winner after Atletico Madrid seems difficult to pressure Madrid position.
Girona must back to winning trend after not winning last consecutive matches in La Liga, if want make Madrid annoying on the top position must take three points and win all La Liga matches left.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 894
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 09:07:11 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #204 on: February 26, 2024, 05:24:00 PM »

The Real Madrid team went on a rampage here but succeeded in only one attack. But the Sevilla team only made 4 attacks in the whole match, but the attacks were at least weak enough to be successful. Real Madrid team performed very well this season, but at the beginning of the match I thought Real Madrid team will win by a big margin.  Although Sevilla did not perform well in this match, Real Madrid team performed relatively well. With every attack hitting the goal post the ball went out, unfortunately the Real Madrid team managed to score a goal in this match. Luca Madrid He scored a goal to help Real Madrid win.
It was a difficult match for Real Madrid yesterday against Sevilla, who was thinking and plating everything possible to make sure that they draw the match and share point with Real Madrid. Modric came from the bench on the 73rd minutes and found the back of the net on the on the 81st minutes to give Real Madrid the only goal in the match, which made them to have all three points. The point gap still remains rge same, and Real Madrid is 8 points ahead of Barca who is still on the second position, until Girona wins their match today.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:48:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #205 on: February 26, 2024, 07:47:46 PM »

It was a difficult match for Real Madrid yesterday against Sevilla, who was thinking and plating everything possible to make sure that they draw the match and share point with Real Madrid. Modric came from the bench on the 73rd minutes and found the back of the net on the on the 81st minutes to give Real Madrid the only goal in the match, which made them to have all three points. The point gap still remains rge same, and Real Madrid is 8 points ahead of Barca who is still on the second position, until Girona wins their match today.

Well, I can't say less about Madrid because it has great players who can solve the game, in this case Modric brought out the caste, it's just that Ancelotti has many injured players, he always has a good Modric to save the night, it's So, for some reason it was the true Ballon d'Or, the Croatian is at a high level, many criticize him for his age, but come on, with the resistance he has and with what he can do, there is no old age there.

Also, Girona is a team that I feel has lowered its level, perhaps because of the defeat that Madrid gave them, but they have to get ahead, they cannot lower their level in this order of ideas, I would think that they cannot be careless, Barcelona is behind them, with a wounded ego and things may turn out very differently if they do not give it the importance it is due, then they have to do better and turn the page, they can stay with us, they just have to get used to it to move forward quickly.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 857
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:00:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #206 on: February 26, 2024, 09:48:14 PM »
Girona must to win upcoming match against Rayo Vallecano to take back their 2nd standings position from Barcelona and keep pressure Madrid not comfortable in the top standings awhile. Interested if Girona return to win performance and make La Liga more compete have three candidate teams to be the winner after Atletico Madrid seems difficult to pressure Madrid position.
Girona must back to winning trend after not winning last consecutive matches in La Liga, if want make Madrid annoying on the top position must take three points and win all La Liga matches left.
That will be impossible for Girona to win all their remaining matches. Even Real Madrid which is at the top of the league table can't do that because it can't be possible for a team to win their 13 remaining matches, without encountering a single or more loss match before the end of the season.

The Girona vs Rayo Vallecano match is currently been played now and the scoreline is 0:0 at the end of the first half. Girona is dominating over Rayo Vallencano and the prediction is for Girona to win and come top of Barcelona in the league table.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1809
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 07:28:41 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #207 on: February 27, 2024, 03:15:02 PM »
Next week Barcelona will face Atletico Bilbao. Atletico Bilbao itself is not an easy opponent for Barcelona especially they will host this match. now they are ranked 5th and trying hard to get into the top 4 of the standings.

Barcelona is still not completely stable, even though they got good results in the last 5 matches, it still does not guarantee they will be able to continue this week. I think this match will run interestingly and maybe a draw will also occur.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1239
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 10:07:38 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #208 on: February 27, 2024, 05:12:02 PM »
Next week Barcelona will face Atletico Bilbao. Atletico Bilbao itself is not an easy opponent for Barcelona especially they will host this match. now they are ranked 5th and trying hard to get into the top 4 of the standings.

Barcelona is still not completely stable, even though they got good results in the last 5 matches, it still does not guarantee they will be able to continue this week. I think this match will run interestingly and maybe a draw will also occur.
A draw could indeed happen considering that Bilbao is the host of the match this time. It's just that I hope Barcelona can win. Because maybe I would prefer to bet on Barcelona. Because the troops that Xavi built actually have to maintain their current performance so that they can also get good results in the UCL second leg of the round of 16 against Napoli.

So against Bilbao could be a good test for Barcelona.

Online vegasus

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:58:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #209 on: February 27, 2024, 11:27:47 PM »

The Real Madrid team went on a rampage here but succeeded in only one attack. But the Sevilla team only made 4 attacks in the whole match, but the attacks were at least weak enough to be successful. Real Madrid team performed very well this season, but at the beginning of the match I thought Real Madrid team will win by a big margin.
Yes, in the end Real Madrid was really able to beat Sevilla even with just a few points. This is a match that is actually quite difficult, but it becomes exciting when you see the movements of Real Madrid players when attacking. And also After Modric was included in the squad. In the end, it was Modric who was able to score the winning goal for Real Madrid itself, and that was the only winning goal.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG