follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !  (Read 10040 times)

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3597
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 09:26:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !
« Reply #210 on: February 27, 2024, 11:35:59 PM »
Yes, in the end Real Madrid was really able to beat Sevilla even with just a few points. This is a match that is actually quite difficult, but it becomes exciting when you see the movements of Real Madrid players when attacking. And also After Modric was included in the squad. In the end, it was Modric who was able to score the winning goal for Real Madrid itself, and that was the only winning goal.
Indeed. It was a difficult match. Although Real Madrid really dominated the match, they got the difficulty to score goals. They are lucky they have Modric, Modric scored a single goal in minute 81'. It is proven that Modric is still needed for Real Madrid squad. His experience is very useful, no one doubt it. Well, Real Madrid again collected 3 points and it makes them to be more comfortable to stay in the top of La Liga standings.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #210 on: February 27, 2024, 11:35:59 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1234
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:29:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #211 on: February 28, 2024, 12:04:00 PM »
Yes, in the end Real Madrid was really able to beat Sevilla even with just a few points. This is a match that is actually quite difficult, but it becomes exciting when you see the movements of Real Madrid players when attacking. And also After Modric was included in the squad. In the end, it was Modric who was able to score the winning goal for Real Madrid itself, and that was the only winning goal.
Indeed. It was a difficult match. Although Real Madrid really dominated the match, they got the difficulty to score goals. They are lucky they have Modric, Modric scored a single goal in minute 81'. It is proven that Modric is still needed for Real Madrid squad. His experience is very useful, no one doubt it. Well, Real Madrid again collected 3 points and it makes them to be more comfortable to stay in the top of La Liga standings.
Thanks to his mature experience, Modric was able to make the decision to kick from quite a distance in this match and score a goal. This also made Modric the hero in the match and yes, that was the real surprise of the match. But I really appreciate the goalkeeper that Sevilla has. Because he saved Sevilla's goal several times very well.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 10:40:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #212 on: February 28, 2024, 10:01:29 PM »
Yes, it's true, experience never lies. Unfortunately, age cannot be prevented and as a person progresses and gets older, that is often a consideration for a club to extend the contract again or let it go. Because after all, Real Madrid also has many young players in their position. So, the decision is quite a dilemma. However, if Modric leaves Real Madrid, whether to retire or move to another league, Modric is still considered to be one of the most influential players at Real Madrid, regardless of his performance and contribution in this match, but all while he was at the club. .

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #213 on: February 28, 2024, 11:11:09 PM »
Surprising results for the Copa del Rey semi-final match between Real Sociedad vs Mallorca.
Who here is betting on Real Sociedad?
This sure hurts, doesn't it? lost on penalties. Yes, losing is still losing and the one who advanced to the final round in the end was Mallorca. This is beyond prediction. It's a shame because Real Sociedad really wasted a lot of opportunities. Even though they pressed Mallorca very well, they again failed to execute their goal.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 849
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:59:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #214 on: February 28, 2024, 11:56:40 PM »
The winning goal that he came from the bench to score gave Real Madrid the winning at the 81 minutes of play. That makes Modric to be one of the best players in the world, coming to the rescue when needed. Had it been he never scored the winning goal for Real Madrid against Sevilla, and the match ended draw, Real Madrid would have had 4 points above Girona which could have them pressured, not to have a relaxed mind when playing against a team in the Laliga standing.

Lucky Real Madrid that the win came when anticipated to keep up ceiling their Laliga Cup victories.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3597
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 09:26:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #215 on: February 28, 2024, 11:59:19 PM »
Surprising results for the Copa del Rey semi-final match between Real Sociedad vs Mallorca.
Who here is betting on Real Sociedad?
This sure hurts, doesn't it? lost on penalties. Yes, losing is still losing and the one who advanced to the final round in the end was Mallorca. This is beyond prediction. It's a shame because Real Sociedad really wasted a lot of opportunities. Even though they pressed Mallorca very well, they again failed to execute their goal.
I'm also a bit surprised to see the result. I think Real Sociedad is the favorite team to win the match, they have a better squad quality. Mallorca is just a small team, they are not expected to be in the final round of Copa Del Rey. But it is a football match, no guarantee for a bigger team to win the match. Moreover, it is a penalty shootout, sometimes it is about the luck as well. It is very unfortunate that Mallorca has more luck, they could beat Real Sociedad in the penalty shootout.

It is sad to see Real Sociedad failed to reach the final round. TBH, I expect to see Atletico Madrid vs Real Sociedad in the final match.

« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 12:02:23 AM by alltalk »
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1799
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 06:01:17 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #216 on: February 29, 2024, 11:59:33 AM »
Next week Barcelona will face Atletico Bilbao. Atletico Bilbao itself is not an easy opponent for Barcelona especially they will host this match. now they are ranked 5th and trying hard to get into the top 4 of the standings.

Barcelona is still not completely stable, even though they got good results in the last 5 matches, it still does not guarantee they will be able to continue this week. I think this match will run interestingly and maybe a draw will also occur.
A draw could indeed happen considering that Bilbao is the host of the match this time. It's just that I hope Barcelona can win. Because maybe I would prefer to bet on Barcelona. Because the troops that Xavi built actually have to maintain their current performance so that they can also get good results in the UCL second leg of the round of 16 against Napoli.

So against Bilbao could be a good test for Barcelona.
Yes you are right, this could be a form of preparation for them before preparing for a Champions League clash. But again, they must be able to perform well and promise if they want to gain more trust from many people.

I don't think I'll bet on this match, somehow I doubt Barcelona. And for me if I want to bet I have to have a lot of confidence in the team I want to bet on. But apart from that, if you bet hopefully you can win. Good luck.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #216 on: February 29, 2024, 11:59:33 AM »

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 740
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 11:50:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #217 on: February 29, 2024, 12:58:24 PM »
~
I don't think I'll bet on this match, somehow I doubt Barcelona. And for me if I want to bet I have to have a lot of confidence in the team I want to bet on. But apart from that, if you bet hopefully you can win. Good luck.
I suggest you avoid betting on Barcelona because currently this team is experiencing internal problems that make the players not respect what the coach orders. With this incident in the next match, which will be against Bilbao, I prefer to give the full bet to Bilbao.

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #218 on: February 29, 2024, 02:19:28 PM »
Next week Barcelona will face Atletico Bilbao. Atletico Bilbao itself is not an easy opponent for Barcelona especially they will host this match. now they are ranked 5th and trying hard to get into the top 4 of the standings.

Barcelona is still not completely stable, even though they got good results in the last 5 matches, it still does not guarantee they will be able to continue this week. I think this match will run interestingly and maybe a draw will also occur.
A draw could indeed happen considering that Bilbao is the host of the match this time. It's just that I hope Barcelona can win. Because maybe I would prefer to bet on Barcelona. Because the troops that Xavi built actually have to maintain their current performance so that they can also get good results in the UCL second leg of the round of 16 against Napoli.

So against Bilbao could be a good test for Barcelona.
Yes you are right, this could be a form of preparation for them before preparing for a Champions League clash. But again, they must be able to perform well and promise if they want to gain more trust from many people.

Well I also understand that there will be a lot of doubts in the fight. And betting on this match also carries quite a high risk. because Barcelona has been inconsistent this season. And added with Bilbao being the host. Thank you friends for your prayers. Well I hope I win in my bet. But I am also ready if my bet does not get the results I hope. Well because I wouldn't bet much either.

Online bounceback

• Activity: 916
  • Last Active: Today at 11:29:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #219 on: February 29, 2024, 06:34:07 PM »

Barcelona must focus well not only in Champion League but also in domestic league, has important match with champion league their position not secure yet after draw result first leg match. In La Liga left many points from Real Madrid and won't their rival teams celebrate early for winning La Liga tittle.
Its little risk when betting for teams have focus on Champion League match, I believe barcelona will make some rotation in domestic league match with many main players have start in the bench.

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 476
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 11:17:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #220 on: March 01, 2024, 08:29:01 AM »
Barcelona must focus well not only in Champion League but also in domestic league, has important match with champion league their position not secure yet after draw result first leg match. In La Liga left many points from Real Madrid and won't their rival teams celebrate early for winning La Liga tittle.
Its little risk when betting for teams have focus on Champion League match, I believe barcelona will make some rotation in domestic league match with many main players have start in the bench.

I certainly agree with you on this. Focusing on just one title when their is still a huge chance of winning another is very bad. Barcelona are just 8points behind the first spot, which means their is still lot off time and opportunities for them. How are we even certain that they can win the Champion's league which they are focusing on?.

If they miss out of the top five spot and also don't win the UCL, then they would have themselves to blame, as they won't play champion's league football next season. They have to utilize all player's ability well and fight till the end of every competition. That's what winners do.
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 944
  • Last Active: Today at 11:31:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #221 on: March 01, 2024, 09:55:54 AM »
~
I suggest you avoid betting on Barcelona because currently this team is experiencing internal problems that make the players not respect what the coach orders. With this incident in the next match, which will be against Bilbao, I prefer to give the full bet to Bilbao.
I think no one should be advised on which team he can bet on because betting totally depends on the person who is betting and the person is risking his own money. You may suggest him to bet for a team but if the result goes against the person he can blame you but if the gambler bets for a team on his own decision then he will not be able to blame anyone. Without suggesting who should bet on which team, we can only discuss which team has done well against which team and which team's strength is better than other teams. By discussing these issues, hopefully no gambler can blame you later.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1799
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 06:01:17 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #222 on: March 01, 2024, 12:09:17 PM »
~
That's what I'm doing right now, that I'm going to avoid betting on Barcelona with some doubts that I feel towards them, it makes me undo the intention of betting on them. Unlike previous seasons where I often bet on them.

You are right, they have internal problems that are not resolved, that's what makes them decline a lot. While they may still be decent, it's a big risk and I'm not going to take it, maybe when they get better I'll come back to them.

Offline koang

• Activity: 653
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 06:38:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #223 on: March 01, 2024, 03:06:45 PM »

It is sad to see Real Sociedad failed to reach the final round. TBH, I expect to see Atletico Madrid vs Real Sociedad in the final match.

The results of football matches sometimes provide surprises.
Atletico Madrid and Real Sociedad being eliminated from the Copa Del Rey is proof of this.

Athletic Bilbao advanced to the Copa del Rey final.
Bilbao entered the Copa del Rey final through the big door. In the 2nd leg, they won 3-0 (4-0 aggregate}
Bilbao proved to be a better team than Atletico Madrid, a great fight from the players and coach Valverde. That match will always be remembered.
.Los Leones will next face Real Mallorca in the final match.

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #224 on: March 01, 2024, 03:23:35 PM »
This week's matches will open with the Celta Vigo vs Almeria match which will take place today. And Celta Vigo will host this match.

If you look at the head to head of these two teams, it seems like Celta Vigo will indeed be the favorites in this match. Not only because they were hosts but because in the last 5 meetings, Celta Vigo won 3 times and only lost 1 time and got 1 draw. So I will be on the Celta Vigo side for today's match.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG