follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !  (Read 9969 times)

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3597
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 09:26:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !
« Reply #270 on: March 07, 2024, 10:24:28 PM »
I found some article update about scandal faced by Carlo Ancelotti with taxes issues, its not common problem face by manager or football players after Barcelona former Lionel Messi get this cases. I don't think will make Real Madrid on bad situation and the management will try to give the best solution for Carlo Ancelotti keep focus for next match in Champion League against Leipzig and try to make many points left from Girona and Barcelona on domestic league.
I still didn't read this news, but taxes issue isn't something new in football. I'm sure it will be fixed by Ancelotti and Real Madrid in short time. Real Madrid is in a good season with Ancelotti, Perez must help Ancelotti to fix the problem. I'm sure it will be easy to get the solution when a president of club trying to help. Anyway, this must be clear soon because no one expects the issue will bother the performance of Real Madrid players. Ancelotti must focus on the team, there are many important matches in the near future.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #270 on: March 07, 2024, 10:24:28 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1231
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #271 on: March 08, 2024, 02:53:03 AM »
I found some article update about scandal faced by Carlo Ancelotti with taxes issues, its not common problem face by manager or football players after Barcelona former Lionel Messi get this cases. I don't think will make Real Madrid on bad situation and the management will try to give the best solution for Carlo Ancelotti keep focus for next match in Champion League against Leipzig and try to make many points left from Girona and Barcelona on domestic league.
I still didn't read this news, but taxes issue isn't something new in football. I'm sure it will be fixed by Ancelotti and Real Madrid in short time. Real Madrid is in a good season with Ancelotti, Perez must help Ancelotti to fix the problem. I'm sure it will be easy to get the solution when a president of club trying to help. Anyway, this must be clear soon because no one expects the issue will bother the performance of Real Madrid players. Ancelotti must focus on the team, there are many important matches in the near future.
I read about this yesterday. And it looks like Ancelotti has responded to this problem. And it seems like this problem is just a problem from the past that has been deliberately resurfaced. 1
But I'm still personally quite worried that this problem is the cause of Real Madrid's poor performance yesterday because it is suspected that Ancelotti could be distracted by this news. But yeah, I also believe Ancelotti will solve this problem quickly.

Reference:
1. https://www.bola.net/champions/carlo-ancelotti-bantah-ngemplang-pajak-769ea9.html

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1656
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 01:49:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #272 on: March 08, 2024, 08:23:58 AM »

yes, I'm not surprised by this either, it's certainly a scandal but usually these private things don't affect the team so much as the person. Maybe with this problem Carlo Ancelotti will be less concentrated and more angry and will not give 100%.
Maybe this will cause him to make some mistakes, this is to be taken into consideration.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1311
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 02:37:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #273 on: March 08, 2024, 11:40:02 AM »

Real Madrid is the strongest team in La Liga this season and is occupying the first place in the points table. Although there are a few teams with 27 points, they are not able to move to the top spot due to winning on goal difference. Real Madrid's season is known as a very strong team.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 154
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 01:02:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #274 on: March 08, 2024, 11:58:04 AM »

La Liga is a place to discuss all the clubs that make up the Spanish league, share your comments and predictions and make bets.
Discuss the 2023/24 La Liga teams currently in good position and likely to win the title.

Last season we saw Barcelona won the La Liga, but this new season a new team is at the top of the points table and you can predict which team will be the champion this season.

Real Madrid draw  with RB Leipzig 1-1 to qualify for the quarter finals of UEFA champions League, real Madrid is one of the best team that have qualified for the UEFA champions League quarter finals this season but I'm not sure if they will carry the champions League this seasons, my prediction is not for real Madrid, if I bet I won't bet for them this season.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1799
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 06:01:17 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #275 on: March 08, 2024, 05:36:47 PM »
In the next few hours we will see the match between Barcelona vs Mallorca. Barcelona will act as hosts and that is an advantage for them. I think Barcelona should be able to win this match.

Mallorca itself came with the target of getting points, they definitely want to take home at least 1 point from this match. However, it was not an easy task for them, because the team they faced was not a weak team but a team that was always at the top.

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1656
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 01:49:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #276 on: March 08, 2024, 06:49:21 PM »
I don't know lately Barcelona seems to be really dull, I don't see them with the verve they had last year
this year if I'm not mistaken his coach will also say goodbye since he failed in his aim to bring Barcelona back to its golden period

we will see
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #276 on: March 08, 2024, 06:49:21 PM »

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1298
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 08:10:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #277 on: March 08, 2024, 07:21:41 PM »
I don't know lately Barcelona seems to be really dull, I don't see them with the verve they had last year
this year if I'm not mistaken his coach will also say goodbye since he failed in his aim to bring Barcelona back to its golden period

we will see
If Barcelona loses the match during Barcelona's golden period and misses this opportunity, it will be very difficult for Barcelona to come back. Because if Barcelona don't win the match now and get 3 points, Girona will beat Osasuna in their next match and win 3 points and leave Barcelona behind by 5 points. In this, Barcelona will have little chance to close the gap and do well in this series. so Barcelona should play this match very seriously. Then Barcelona will have a golden opportunity to do something good

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 915
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:55:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #278 on: March 08, 2024, 08:02:26 PM »
Bad news for Real Madrid's fans,
Real Madrid's appeal for the red card that Jude Bellingham received against Valencia was finally rejected, automatically Jude Bellingham will be absent from the next two matches against Celta Vigo and Osasuna. Its crucial for Madrid in their journey for winning La Liga tittle and have loss their key players after not fair red card received, but Carlo Ancelotti will try to optimal with Brahim Diaz potential will play as attacking midfielder for replacing Jude Bellingham position.
I think Carlo Acelotti have been usual with Jude Bellingham absent, Madrid have improve their performance after playing very poor last match in Champion League.

Offline koang

• Activity: 653
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 06:38:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #279 on: March 08, 2024, 08:30:14 PM »
In the next few hours we will see the match between Barcelona vs Mallorca. Barcelona will act as hosts and that is an advantage for them. I think Barcelona should be able to win this match.

Let's see... We know Barca needs to win these matches.
But if Barca wants to score in the first half, Xavi needs Roque in the starting eleven.
He deserves it, don't waste $40m to put Roque on the bench. This was the perfect match to start him.
And I don't see any reason why Roque shouldn't start and be in the first lineup.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1153
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 05:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #280 on: March 08, 2024, 10:00:51 PM »
HT Barcelona 0 vs Mallorca

In the 45 minutes of the first half, Barcelona was still having difficulty scoring goals against Mallorca, even though they were able to appear dominant with ball control of more than 66% and 4 shots on target, there was not a good enough chance for Barcelona to score a goal in the first half.
Actually Barcelona had a pretty good chance in the 24th minute but a penalty kick from İlkay Gündoğan failed and Barcelona had to play goalless in the first half. Have 45 minutes left on second half and Barcelona must secure three points if want return to 2nd place and pressure Madrid on the top position.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 849
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:59:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #281 on: March 08, 2024, 10:04:13 PM »

Real Madrid is the strongest team in La Liga this season and is occupying the first place in the points table. Although there are a few teams with 27 points, they are not able to move to the top spot due to winning on goal difference. Real Madrid's season is known as a very strong team.
Without a doubt this season's trophy of the Laliga League belongs to Real Madrid since they are in form and at the top of the Laliga table, having Girona and Barcelona falling below them with a 7-8 points gap.

Barcelona is currently having a home match against Mallorca. The first half just ended 0-0 and there is anticipation that Barcelona is to win the match and come top of Girona in the second position after Real Madrid

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 887
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:17:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #282 on: March 08, 2024, 11:09:20 PM »

Without a doubt this season's trophy of the Laliga League belongs to Real Madrid since they are in form and at the top of the Laliga table, having Girona and Barcelona falling below them with a 7-8 points gap.

Barcelona is currently having a home match against Mallorca. The first half just ended 0-0 and there is anticipation that Barcelona is to win the match and come top of Girona in the second position after Real Madrid
The match has come to an end and the home side won the match. Yamal was the player that gave Barcelona the victory on the 71st minutes as he scored a marvelous goal after he tribbled Mallorca defender, and created space to strike the ball into the net. This is his fourth goal this season. He is the MVP of the match, but Mallorca played brilliantly today, but they were unable to make use of their chances to find the back of the net. The game ended Barcelona 1-0 Mallorca.

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1231
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:41 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #283 on: March 09, 2024, 01:52:59 AM »

In the 45 minutes of the first half, Barcelona was still having difficulty scoring goals against Mallorca, even though they were able to appear dominant with ball control of more than 66% and 4 shots on target, there was not a good enough chance for Barcelona to score a goal in the first half.
Actually Barcelona had a pretty good chance in the 24th minute but a penalty kick from İlkay Gündoğan failed and Barcelona had to play goalless in the first half. Have 45 minutes left on second half and Barcelona must secure three points if want return to 2nd place and pressure Madrid on the top position.
Luckily Barcelona was able to win the match even though it was only by a narrow score of 1-0. And in that match, a young player they had became a hero for Barcelona in winning the match. I think this 16 year old player can really be the future of Barcelona. He is Lamine Yamal. And so far he has the mentality of a pretty good player on the field even though he is still very young. And probably the youngest player there.

By the way I think Felix lost his productivity in Barcelona. Even though when he first joined he surprised everyone with the assists and goals he created. But now he is having difficulty scoring goals. But in general he is still good in the game.

Offline rojan

• Activity: 358
  • Last Active: Today at 06:36:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Avatar Signature
« Reply #284 on: March 09, 2024, 08:08:10 AM »

Luckily Barcelona was able to win the match even though it was only by a narrow score of 1-0. And in that match, a young player they had became a hero for Barcelona in winning the match. I think this 16 year old player can really be the future of Barcelona. He is Lamine Yamal. And so far he has the mentality of a pretty good player on the field even though he is still very young. And probably the youngest player there.

By the way I think Felix lost his productivity in Barcelona. Even though when he first joined he surprised everyone with the assists and goals he created. But now he is having difficulty scoring goals. But in general he is still good in the game.
Last night's match against Mallorca was not easy for Barcelona. Last night's match turned out to be a tough one for Barcelona. However, Mallorca's tough competition with Barcelona made the match very interesting and lively. And it is true that the performance of this young player gave Barcelona the chance to win. There is no doubt that this brilliant young player can take Barcelona to great heights in the future. Although Barcelona did not get a big win in this match, the youngster was able to dislodge Girona from the second place in the standings with his excellent performance.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG