follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What Altcoins Do you have?  (Read 9347 times)

Offline Beattysuhita

• Activity: 738
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 03:26:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: What Altcoins Do you have?
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2024, 03:26:12 AM »
Hello Matesss,  :D

So far there's a lot that believe bull run is coming once again. Though Bitcoin and Ethereum is showing good signs about it but still currently fighting to let the bear end and bull market raises and speak louder than fuds. Also U.S government put some pressure into crypto. However, the cycle might repeat once again that after FUDs, good use cases will floods the Internet about crypto.

If positive sides will be shown more in television, news, magazine, sports and social media. Do you think altcoins will soar higher once again following Bitcoin to moon?
I've been out of crypto for a long time, now I want to get back in.  To choose a coin, I will pay attention to what is currently hyped, and it seems like coins based on the Ethereum network are still worth buying and holding. 
Currently there are many new platforms too, such as Arbitum and others, but because I personally am not very familiar with these networks.   So as an alternative I still choose Ethereum and Altcoins which run on this platform.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2024, 03:26:12 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1366
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:21:22 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2024, 07:34:11 AM »

So far there's a lot that believe bull run is coming once again. Though Bitcoin and Ethereum is showing good signs about it but still currently fighting to let the bear end and bull market raises and speak louder than fuds. Also U.S government put some pressure into crypto. However, the cycle might repeat once again that after FUDs, good use cases will floods the Internet about crypto.

If positive sides will be shown more in television, news, magazine, sports and social media. Do you think altcoins will soar higher once again following Bitcoin to moon?
I've always had this unchanging pessimistic feeling about altcoins, regardless the profits promised because I don't believe in altcoins.
I believe Bitcoin is the only crypto asset I can trust and it also has the potential to give me all the profits I need, so why on earth would I want to gamble with my money to buy altcoins and fill my bag with shitcoins that could disappear with my money at anytime.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1564
  • Last Active: Today at 01:40:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2024, 09:38:16 PM »
Yes i also think bull session coming. Many people holding many Altcoins. I also have some Altcoin. We saw last bull session Altcoin given us good profit. So i am also holding some Altcoin. I think future bull session we will be huge benefited.

XRP, Dot, Pbr,  ltc i am holding and we know there are many Altcoin available in cryptocurrency market. If we collect proper Altcoin then we will be benefited there has no doubt.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1954
  • Last Active: June 23, 2024, 10:44:17 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #108 on: May 25, 2024, 11:34:25 PM »
XRP, Dot, Pbr,  ltc i am holding and we know there are many Altcoin available in cryptocurrency market. If we collect proper Altcoin then we will be benefited there has no doubt.
I'm a bit surprised you are holding XRP and LTC. I think these altcoins aren't very popular anymore. LTC is an old altcoins that doesn't show a clear progress. Meanwhile XRP, this altcoin has a bad news previously, but they can solve it. However, it is difficult to understand and predict the potential of XRP in the future after the bad news. Honestly, I don't recommend to hold XRP, it is better to hold it for a short term holding.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1564
  • Last Active: Today at 01:40:53 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #109 on: May 25, 2024, 11:40:37 PM »
I'm a bit surprised you are holding XRP and LTC. I think these altcoins aren't very popular anymore. LTC is an old altcoins that doesn't show a clear progress. Meanwhile XRP, this altcoin has a bad news previously, but they can solve it. However, it is difficult to understand and predict the potential of XRP in the future after the bad news. Honestly, I don't recommend to hold XRP, it is better to hold it for a short term holding.
Yes i also know about bad history of XRP but some days ago i saw a news XRP win the case of EFT from us cort. So i was thinked XRP price will increase. And then i was bought XRP in high price but then xrp price was abave $0.65.  I am waiting to recover my loss. And when it will happen then i will quite from XRP.

Online Agbe

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1352
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:29:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2024, 10:13:19 PM »
Yes i also think bull session coming. Many people holding many Altcoins. I also have some Altcoin. We saw last bull session Altcoin given us good profit. So i am also holding some Altcoin. I think future bull session we will be huge benefited.

After the approval of the Ethereum Spot ETF, the price is on fire shooting up to the next All Time High and if anyone is interested to invest in altcoins I suggest Ethereum for both the short term and long term. I am not yet a holder of any altcoin but I wanted to invest in Ethereum or Solana but their networks were congested so I didn't at that time but now that the transaction fee has reduced, I can invest but not ready yet.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1366
  • Last Active: Today at 03:21:22 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #111 on: May 28, 2024, 03:10:53 AM »
Yes i also know about bad history of XRP but some days ago i saw a news XRP win the case of EFT from us cort. So i was thinked XRP price will increase. And then i was bought XRP in high price but then xrp price was abave $0.65.  I am waiting to recover my loss. And when it will happen then i will quite from XRP.
Winning one case doesn't guarantee that XRP would suddenly begin to grow in price. well yeah, it would appear that such victory would grow and make investors' confidence to become stronger and inspire other investors to consider investing in the project, which is actually a good way of boosting investors' optimism so new investors can also ce in, but like we already know, cryptocurrencies is full of surprises and things may not always go according to your speculations so while makking investment decisions, it's also wise to weigh the potential risks, and always remember never to invest what you cannot afford to lose.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: May 28, 2024, 03:10:53 AM »

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1360
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:13:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #112 on: May 28, 2024, 09:36:41 AM »

We collect it and we are patient to hold it until we get a profit. Because sometimes in a bullish market there is always a correction which can make everyone panic. And in this case we have to prepare mentally in holding every altcoin that we believe will have a good rise until the peak of this bull run market.

I have also accumulated several altcoins in my portfolio. But mostly I'm just getting into new projects. It's more risky, but I'm ready for the risk.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1757
  • Last Active: June 22, 2024, 08:41:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #113 on: May 28, 2024, 08:35:42 PM »
I've always had this unchanging pessimistic feeling about altcoins, regardless the profits promised because I don't believe in altcoins.
I believe Bitcoin is the only crypto asset I can trust and it also has the potential to give me all the profits I need, so why on earth would I want to gamble with my money to buy altcoins and fill my bag with shitcoins that could disappear with my money at anytime.

Not all the altcoins are shitcoins and there are lots of investors who have got good revenue from investing in altcoins. Meme coins are risky but these days people are earning huge profit from meme coins too therefore sometimes it is better to invest in those coins which are showing greater profit at the current time.

When you invest in new coins and don't know about its reality then it is known as gambling but if you invest in trending coins as well as old and profitable coins then it is not gambling because you will know the reality so the chances of winning will be more.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2322
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #114 on: May 31, 2024, 05:55:59 AM »

Not all the altcoins are shitcoins and there are lots of investors who have got good revenue from investing in altcoins. Meme coins are risky but these days people are earning huge profit from meme coins too therefore sometimes it is better to invest in those coins which are showing greater profit at the current time.

When you invest in new coins and don't know about its reality then it is known as gambling but if you invest in trending coins as well as old and profitable coins then it is not gambling because you will know the reality so the chances of winning will be more.
I think you are right that not all altcoins will disappoint their holders and those that are still reliable and able to provide the best for their holders. Likewise, with meme coins, which are very risky to hold, but sometimes when bitcoin increases, it can also provide surprises, although it is not recommended to hold them for long.
But for investing in new coins, you are right. If you are not good at analyzing it, of course, it is not recommended because it is risky because currently many are scams and are disappointing for investors. It is better to use old coins that have potential and are quite widely available.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1943
  • Last Active: Today at 12:11:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #115 on: May 31, 2024, 07:41:28 PM »
I think you are right that not all altcoins will disappoint their holders and those that are still reliable and able to provide the best for their holders. Likewise, with meme coins, which are very risky to hold, but sometimes when bitcoin increases, it can also provide surprises, although it is not recommended to hold them for long.
But for investing in new coins, you are right. If you are not good at analyzing it, of course, it is not recommended because it is risky because currently many are scams and are disappointing for investors. It is better to use old coins that have potential and are quite widely available.
Yes of course, not all altcoins are disappointing, there are still many altcoins that provide many benefits for their holders, and I am also one of those people who experience many benefits when holding altcoins.

But for meme coins, I think it is a very big risk, we cannot stay with meme coins for long, because meme coins can move very big, and when meme coins move down it will make us feel a loss.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 967
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:43:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #116 on: May 31, 2024, 10:16:49 PM »

The crypto market has made me to understand that altcoins soars in accordance with bitcoin. If bitcoin moons, altcoins follows it. If she decreases, altcoins decreases harder also. All following the footsteps of bitcoin.

As everyone is anticipating for the bull run to come harder on bitcoin by skyrocketing It's price, we anticipate to see positive movement on altcoins. Not to forget not all altcoins will moon with bitcoin in this bull run. Some altcoins will left behind to be stagnant in price without increase in the same manner with bitcoin.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2322
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #117 on: June 02, 2024, 12:31:49 AM »

The crypto market has made me to understand that altcoins soars in accordance with bitcoin. If bitcoin moons, altcoins follows it. If she decreases, altcoins decreases harder also. All following the footsteps of bitcoin.

As everyone is anticipating for the bull run to come harder on bitcoin by skyrocketing It's price, we anticipate to see positive movement on altcoins. Not to forget not all altcoins will moon with bitcoin in this bull run. Some altcoins will left behind to be stagnant in price without increase in the same manner with bitcoin.
Bitcoin has become the pioneer of everything in crypto. You are right that the movement of bitcoin will affect all altcoins too. There is rarely anything that is not in line with the movement of bitcoin apart from, of course, altcoins which can no longer develop.
But there are several altcoins that have potential. Sometimes they are not in line with the movement when they go down can, they can actually increase themselves, but can rarely do that. Only a few have potential, such as ethereum, BNB, SOL.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 1036
  • Last Active: Today at 09:15:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #118 on: June 02, 2024, 05:44:13 PM »
        -     Well, honestly speaking, I have a lot of altcoins in my possession, including meme coins, of course. Maybe there are only a few that can be mentioned: Matic, Arb, Pepe, Floki, Shib, Bonk, Aidoge, Navi, Glq, Xrp, Toshi, Jasmy, Eth, Sol, Babydoge, Kaspa, Turbo, Bome, and Not.

The others I didn't mention; what I said is that I didn't buy large amounts there, just the right amount, and all of them have exit prices where I will sell them when the bull run comes.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:43:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2024, 04:44:55 AM »
        -     Well, honestly speaking, I have a lot of altcoins in my possession, including meme coins, of course. Maybe there are only a few that can be mentioned: Matic, Arb, Pepe, Floki, Shib, Bonk, Aidoge, Navi, Glq, Xrp, Toshi, Jasmy, Eth, Sol, Babydoge, Kaspa, Turbo, Bome, and Not.

The others I didn't mention; what I said is that I didn't buy large amounts there, just the right amount, and all of them have exit prices where I will sell them when the bull run comes.

Well I think that if you are waiting for a bull market it is not right, because if it is then you could make a lot of money, but it has to be when bitcoin has a bull market, for many years people have been waiting for bitcoin to go up a lot and see all the altcoins in green, that is something that many look for and wait for anxiously, I say that at this point someone like you who has a lot of coins the best thing is to hodl and hodl until the price explodes as it should, for me this has to go very well and in this case the best thing is to wait as long as necessary and not look too much at the fiat price.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██