follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Just HODL  (Read 13640 times)

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1799
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 06:01:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: Just HODL
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2024, 12:16:42 PM »

Money that is not for any needs must be really considered in holding the long term, for me it is a must. because if we use money that will be used in the near future then it is very risky and I do not recommend it.

Therefore, careful planning must be the initial basis for us to start investing in bitcoin, lest we have to sell in the middle of the road because of something we did not prepare before.

We can do DCA for that by setting aside what percentage of our income each month.
Invest on what you can afford to lose as always on which it would really be always the recommended thing but there are really still those people who do really misses out that basic principle on investing specially into this cryptocurrency market on which we know that when it comes to volatility or total randomness then there's no way that you could really be able to tell
on what would be the future looks like. This is why on the time that you have decided on touching up your feet into this why it would be always best that you should be wary
about the risks.

Going back into the topic on where that HODL firstly been mentioned and turned out to be the main term that been used on crypto space on which it is really just that hold but having
that interchanged those letters but well, as long the community have those recognition then it would really be possibly remain forever or as long this
market exist.
That's it, don't overdo it. Although the goal is very good, namely investment, it is also not good to invest excessively, while we cannot afford what we spend on investment. Instead of being an advantage, it will make us confused in the end.

I think we all agree on this, because after all if we have to have very good management, be it financial management, risk management and so on. We must be able to base things on science, and it is advisable before doing something it would be better to study it first.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2024, 12:16:42 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 08:40:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2024, 01:16:30 PM »
Holding one of the keys is patience, we must really have high patience. because holding will take a long time not just a week or two weeks, a month or two months, but it will be more than that, like years.
Yes, of course there are risks involved in both trading and holding. And while there are separate efforts to do it, there's nothing without risk. However, if we don't have the ability to trade yet, it would be better to just focus on holding. The key, as you said, is patience. With patience, you can be more patient and wise in dealing with various market situations. So it won't be easy to panic when the market goes up or, on the contrary, it goes down drastically in a short time. Then make sure that the coin you are holding is a coin that has the potential to rise. Bitcoin is the best one.
Other than that, the money that we use to hold in the long term is the money that is allocated for it, we should not use the money that is available while it is money that is used for daily needs.

Panic and fear is another thing, I can still consider it a normal thing when it is felt by beginners. I'm sure over time the fear and panic will slowly disappear with the amount of experience we experience.

I think almost everyone feels this way at first, but it goes away on its own.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:39:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2024, 10:29:37 PM »
Panic and fear is another thing, I can still consider it a normal thing when it is felt by beginners. I'm sure over time the fear and panic will slowly disappear with the amount of experience we experience.

You are right, mate. I felt the same way when I started investing in Bitcoin, but now I have even forgotten what the feeling looked like. lol. When I see people being scared that their assets will liquidate and they will be left with nothing, I just laugh at them because it is just a normal thing for newbies to feel that way. What actually gave me a strong interest in Bitcoin's price volatility was after I read about the price history, starting from when Bitcoin was built and was worth nothing in the market until it got to $0.001, and finally what it was in 2021 and what it is today. Whoever is scared about the price of Bitcoin and has the panic to sell at a cheap price, let them look at the price of Bitcoin and how it always pumped during every bull market.

Offline Thyplaymaker

• Activity: 474
  • Last Active: Today at 12:28:15 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Good Poll Voter
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2024, 10:56:13 PM »

You are right, mate. I felt the same way when I started investing in Bitcoin, but now I have even forgotten what the feeling looked like. lol. When I see people being scared that their assets will liquidate and they will be left with nothing, I just laugh at them because it is just a normal thing for newbies to feel that way. What actually gave me a strong interest in Bitcoin's price volatility was after I read about the price history, starting from when Bitcoin was built and was worth nothing in the market until it got to $0.001, and finally what it was in 2021 and what it is today. Whoever is scared about the price of Bitcoin and has the panic to sell at a cheap price, let them look at the price of Bitcoin and how it always pumped during every bull market.
yeah is normal to feel that way at first mostly when you new to this space. Because of the newbie shit and that  Most endup investing in some wrong project in order to make good profit and their funds would endup dipped with that particular coins which would lead to selling In loss. This has affected alot of individual confidence on holding because there some certain coin you would hold, that may endup being dumb All through so before such person confidence or trust can be build again it would take a good project to bring it back like bitcoin and the other main altcoins.

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2024, 03:17:04 PM »

They will get used to it and what they experience will make them understand more about how their inner feelings work. After all, fear and panic are natural human traits and they will never go away unless they experience them for themselves.

I also remember when I first learned about bitcoin, why I had to be afraid at that time, and now I have found the answer, one of which is because I don't fully understand it.

Now we're good, right, after going through all that, let's toast.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 02:22:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2024, 08:49:38 PM »

They will get used to it and what they experience will make them understand more about how their inner feelings work. After all, fear and panic are natural human traits and they will never go away unless they experience them for themselves.

I also remember when I first learned about bitcoin, why I had to be afraid at that time, and now I have found the answer, one of which is because I don't fully understand it.

I am always going to advise and say that doing Bitcoin Hodl is the best of all advice, for me there is no other action that is as efficient and good as Bitcoin, some will say that I am very pro bitcoin and very optimistic, maybe yes, But when you see the successes that have been achieved, and when you understand very well the rules of an epeculative market, how it is refined and how it overcomes many things that are called FUD, you do not realize that the major investors of the world are not paying attention. about Bitcoin and its investment, the things that are learned there are not just anything, many can be done to make them realize that the best is Bitcoin, however, when we put any altcoin to the test we know that it will follow the path of Bitcoin, only when Bitcoin falls in price, the alts rise a lot.

So for me without Bitcoin there is no other cryptocurrency, thanks to BTC because there are all of them, that's why I will always say that hodling bitcoin is the smartest thing you can do.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline retreat

• Activity: 422
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 05:38:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter Mobile User Search
« Reply #96 on: February 09, 2024, 08:48:26 AM »
HODL is a good investment strategy for holders who don't want the hassle of trading Bitcoin, because they only need to hold Bitcoin and wait until they get a profit. This is like a long-term investment, where holders only need to set a time period for how long they want to hold and be consistent in holding the Bitcoin they own. The difficulty in HODL is that holders need to fight the urge to sell when the market is in a bearish or bullish position, but if they are used to being a HODLER, this will no longer be difficult for them.

Investing always need  good experience to manage our assets. Hold is the best way to do, but As we know Hold needs free money for long term.
Many investors do trading and hold because they also need to earn profit besides hold for long term. Although hold is no risky, But we should choose good coin. I suggest you to hold bitcoin, not other

Long-term investments require stable money, especially when holders use the DCA method, they need money allocated to buy coins within the time period they set. And that's why it's important for holders to be able to choose the right coin for them to hold in the long term so that it won't give them the potential for significant losses, and Bitcoin is the best coin for holders who want long-term investment.
Bitcoin has potential and its price has increased significantly in recent years. Even though it is quite volatile, holding this coin is the best choice compared to the others.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 09, 2024, 08:48:26 AM »

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #97 on: February 09, 2024, 03:10:25 PM »

I am always going to advise and say that doing Bitcoin Hodl is the best of all advice, for me there is no other action that is as efficient and good as Bitcoin, some will say that I am very pro bitcoin and very optimistic, maybe yes, But when you see the successes that have been achieved, and when you understand very well the rules of an epeculative market, how it is refined and how it overcomes many things that are called FUD, you do not realize that the major investors of the world are not paying attention. about Bitcoin and its investment, the things that are learned there are not just anything, many can be done to make them realize that the best is Bitcoin, however, when we put any altcoin to the test we know that it will follow the path of Bitcoin, only when Bitcoin falls in price, the alts rise a lot.

So for me without Bitcoin there is no other cryptocurrency, thanks to BTC because there are all of them, that's why I will always say that hodling bitcoin is the smartest thing you can do.
Of course I would also say the same thing that holding bitcoin is the best way to make us earn something in the future. But here we are talking about beginners who are still susceptible to being influenced by bitcoin-dropping news that will eventually scare and panic them.

I think one of the things that can eliminate this is that they know and experience it themselves, or in other words they have long and feel the benefits of holding bitcoin. Or another way is to have a friend who will become their mentor later, who is ready to direct at any time.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2024, 11:59:57 AM »
Long-term investments require stable money, especially when holders use the DCA method, they need money allocated to buy coins within the time period they set. And that's why it's important for holders to be able to choose the right coin for them to hold in the long term so that it won't give them the potential for significant losses, and Bitcoin is the best coin for holders who want long-term investment.
Bitcoin has potential and its price has increased significantly in recent years. Even though it is quite volatile, holding this coin is the best choice compared to the others.
Well, as you have mentioned, financial conditions are very important for trading calmly because when you use money that you will use in the near future but all the assets you own are trapped, you are forced to sell them so that when the money you need is available again, Therefore, having income elsewhere is very important so that your economy is maintained.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1311
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 02:37:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #99 on: February 11, 2024, 07:52:56 AM »
Well, as you have mentioned, financial conditions are very important for trading calmly because when you use money that you will use in the near future but all the assets you own are trapped, you are forced to sell them so that when the money you need is available again, Therefore, having income elsewhere is very important so that your economy is maintained.

Of course there should be income externally, you hold bitcoins that you will be able to hold for a long time. If you don't have an external source of income you will definitely need money to meet your family's basic needs if you rely on online bitcoin income sources. 
And this means you will be forced to sell your hold in such a situation, which is why you must have an external source of income to keep your Bitcoin hold alive. To meet basic needs such as food, clothing, medical care, money must be needed on a daily basis. 
And if you meet these requirements from bitcoin hold then later you will definitely fall short, and not be able to sell your hold according to the bitcoin price at the right time, and you may face loss.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 866
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:10:08 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2024, 08:56:03 PM »

-   It's true, and I agree with what you said because if you are going to be a long-term investor, you should have another source of income because we have needs that must be fulfilled and bought in our daily lives.

That's why being a long-term investor is only in favor of rich people, people with large salaries in their jobs, and those who know how to budget and manage their finances.

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: Today at 11:35:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #101 on: February 11, 2024, 09:20:01 PM »

-   It's true, and I agree with what you said because if you are going to be a long-term investor, you should have another source of income because we have needs that must be fulfilled and bought in our daily lives.

That's why being a long-term investor is only in favor of rich people, people with large salaries in their jobs, and those who know how to budget and manage their finances.
Yes it is true that most long term investors are very rich because one cannot hold anything long term unless very rich. A middle class and lower class investor always needs money. If he always needs money, it can be seen that he cannot invest as he wishes and cannot hold it for long term. Myself is an example, I am a child of a middle class family, even if I want to, I can't keep my investment for long because I have to sell my accumulated bitcoins to meet my family's needs. In that case, how can I hold bitcoins for the long term if I want to? And if a rich person holds Bitcoin, he will never look back to Bitcoin because he has enough external money to meet his needs.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2024, 09:00:26 AM »

Yes it is true that most long term investors are very rich because one cannot hold anything long term unless very rich. A middle class and lower class investor always needs money. If he always needs money, it can be seen that he cannot invest as he wishes and cannot hold it for long term. Myself is an example, I am a child of a middle class family, even if I want to, I can't keep my investment for long because I have to sell my accumulated bitcoins to meet my family's needs. In that case, how can I hold bitcoins for the long term if I want to? And if a rich person holds Bitcoin, he will never look back to Bitcoin because he has enough external money to meet his needs.

Hold  Bitcoin for the long term is more profitable, especially if rich people save large amounts. This is what differentiates whales from us.  We still can't hold it for more than 5 years, whereas many rich people hold Bitcoin for more than 10 years.  We still have needs that must be met, while whales have excess money.
Hold is the best way to do, but this depends on how long and how much we hold.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2024, 11:48:15 PM »
In my opinion, to be an investor, you don't always have to be rich, because so far I have seen that when you are trapped at a high price, you indirectly become an investor in that project, and there is no way other than to wait until the price goes up again, as happened with the price of Bitcoin. Some time ago, it touched a price of $52k. Imagine who would buy at that expensive price, and finally, now the price is slowly starting to collapse.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1732
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:00:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary
« Reply #104 on: February 16, 2024, 07:25:39 AM »

Of course there should be income externally, you hold bitcoins that you will be able to hold for a long time. If you don't have an external source of income you will definitely need money to meet your family's basic needs if you rely on online bitcoin income sources. 
And this means you will be forced to sell your hold in such a situation, which is why you must have an external source of income to keep your Bitcoin hold alive. To meet basic needs such as food, clothing, medical care, money must be needed on a daily basis. 
And if you meet these requirements from bitcoin hold then later you will definitely fall short, and not be able to sell your hold according to the bitcoin price at the right time, and you may face loss.

Of course, holding Bitcoin still requires requirements for us to succeed here, because there are times that will come or pass when we also need to prepare our expenses for the days of our lives. We can't just wait for the value of Bitcoin to increase in the market.

How can we live daily if we don't have another source of income, right? So that means we need to work or find a way to survive while we wait for Bitcoin's value to increase in the future.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG