follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Just HODL  (Read 13606 times)

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 08:13:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Re: Just HODL
« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2024, 11:49:00 PM »
An investor is engaged in holdings from the beginning, usually those who have held bitcoins in the past have become big whales in the present. Now people who own Bitcoin are not that fond of trading. Hold is the most preferred because if you hold you must be hot for a long time. The more long-term the investment, the greater your benefits, as the Bitcoin halving cycle begins every four years. In this cycle the price of Bitcoin reaches its maximum speed, so if you hold Bitcoin for the long term, you can definitely reap the benefits.
Trading does have a lot of risk compared to holding so those who do not want to take a big risk will avoid trading, on the other hand why many people trade because they want to get short-term profits and can earn for those who have the skills to analyze any trade.

I avoid trading and it is better to fully invest in bitcoin, even though now it has almost 100% profit it will remain in HODL because the potential increase in bitcoin will definitely continue, as an investment what is needed is the most important patience while continuing to accumulate by means of DCA.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2024, 11:49:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1860
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:50:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #121 on: March 03, 2024, 11:40:30 AM »
An investor is engaged in holdings from the beginning, usually those who have held bitcoins in the past have become big whales in the present. Now people who own Bitcoin are not that fond of trading. Hold is the most preferred because if you hold you must be hot for a long time. The more long-term the investment, the greater your benefits, as the Bitcoin halving cycle begins every four years. In this cycle the price of Bitcoin reaches its maximum speed, so if you hold Bitcoin for the long term, you can definitely reap the benefits.
Trading does have a lot of risk compared to holding so those who do not want to take a big risk will avoid trading, on the other hand why many people trade because they want to get short-term profits and can earn for those who have the skills to analyze any trade.

I avoid trading and it is better to fully invest in bitcoin, even though now it has almost 100% profit it will remain in HODL because the potential increase in bitcoin will definitely continue, as an investment what is needed is the most important patience while continuing to accumulate by means of DCA.

Trading requires good analytical skills to predict profits and losses. If you're more comfortable holding full bitcoin, that's fine too. because I also do both. And currently I'm still holding my bitcoin, waiting for the bullish next year.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1153
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 05:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #122 on: March 03, 2024, 01:33:07 PM »

To avoid losses better put your assets in investment than trading has potential price dump and pump drastically, when investing bitcoin or altcoin assets just waiting one or two years later with potential price increasing up than with trading we face many time bitcoin or investment cryptocurrency assets going drop.
Holding bitcoin today will earn much profitable one day later, but with trading can't expected large amount profitable such as long term holding exactly how bitcoin price pump drastically in this week. I think not all people hold their bitcoin since price dropping under $20k until right now.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 943
  • Last Active: Today at 04:49:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #123 on: March 03, 2024, 05:47:12 PM »

Trading requires good analytical skills to predict profits and losses. If you're more comfortable holding full bitcoin, that's fine too. because I also do both. And currently I'm still holding my bitcoin, waiting for the bullish next year.
Holding generally does not require much market observation and holding does not require much scrutiny of the market. But if an investor thinks he will trade along with holding then he must follow the market movement constantly. A trader should always notice in which direction the market is changing and in which direction it may go. If a trader follows the market regularly and if he understands the market well and if he has enough time then he will surely succeed in trading. Since we don't need to take much pressure in holding, if we have enough money, we can continue trading with that money.

Offline salad daging

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #124 on: March 03, 2024, 10:00:39 PM »

Yes, it is true that it requires good analysis because the patterns used are not few but many and I even see some traders combine how they read the chart as their analysis.

Yes now it is more convenient to hold bitcoin than trading don't want to be stressed because of losing money in trading whereas the loss in bitcoin investment we just wait for the price to rise again then there is no loss from that.
If you are able to do both it is better, because however depends on our ability to manage the assets owned so already have targets and limits to produce in trading.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #125 on: March 03, 2024, 10:17:02 PM »

Are you sure about this, or is it just a typography error? Because trading, as far as I know, has a lot of risk that cannot be compared with the little risk that is just attached to buying and holding for a long-term profit. In trading, even some experienced traders and many market analysts still face losses of funds. That's the reason why newbies are always advised to make sure they properly gather enough lectures about trading before diving in. 

Offline salad daging

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #126 on: March 03, 2024, 10:33:29 PM »

Are you sure about this, or is it just a typography error? Because trading, as far as I know, has a lot of risk that cannot be compared with the little risk that is just attached to buying and holding for a long-term profit. In trading, even some experienced traders and many market analysts still face losses of funds. That's the reason why newbies are always advised to make sure they properly gather enough lectures about trading before diving in.
Take a look at my words, there is no tipo because what I mean is that trading has high risks.

So what I mean is that the advice is that it is better to invest to reduce the risk because we know that as you mentioned, trading experts will definitely suffer in this case because they will not always make a profit, but maybe it has become a job so with the losses incurred Naturally they still have reserve funds.

But I won't risk a lot of money on trading because I realize that I don't have that ability.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: March 03, 2024, 10:33:29 PM »

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1197
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 10:17:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
« Reply #127 on: March 03, 2024, 11:10:08 PM »
But I won't risk a lot of money on trading because I realize that I don't have that ability.

I like the fact that you admitted that you can't risk money in trading, this shows you applied wisdom and not being greed or being controlled by taste of money, but some people wouldn't want to follow their instincts rather will want to do it instead to increase their portfolio than to leave it. I also trade venturing into trading but it requires time and patient deal with is not that easy going thing where you can just come do whatever you want and leave or coming to the market without apply carefulness.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:57:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #128 on: March 03, 2024, 11:56:06 PM »
Usually a long-term hold is best, caution I have identified the investment as a good investment due to the 2023 Bitcoin price decline. Now in the current market price of 15.5K Bitcoin came as per the past price. From there those who have invested in bitcoins are the best investment in investing. Currently the price of Bitcoin has touched 64k dollars, so the Bitcoin format is the most profitable. But the investment should be long term then it will be possible to get maximum benefit from the investment.
Yes, you are right, there is no other way but to wait a very long time because they understand that when they sell assets at low prices, they will only suffer losses. Bitcoin still has the opportunity to return to a high price because Bitcoin has a very limited supply and has demand. which is high, but if it's an altcoin then I say there's no hope anymore because if you buy the wrong altcoin then you'll be trapped forever.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1469
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 04:11:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #129 on: March 04, 2024, 12:59:42 AM »
yes holding is best. Who are holding from bear market he is now huge profited. Cryptocurrency market is very risky and also profitable. If anyone invest on good coin like Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, Dot, Solana, Matic etc he will be profited today or tomorrow. So i think holding is best policy.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #130 on: March 05, 2024, 03:29:20 PM »
yes holding is best. Who are holding from bear market he is now huge profited. Cryptocurrency market is very risky and also profitable. If anyone invest on good coin like Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, Dot, Solana, Matic etc he will be profited today or tomorrow. So i think holding is best policy.

For those who are busy in the real world, definitely choose hold, because hold is the safest way to make a profit. buy low and sell high. When I'm busy in the real world, I only hold until now, but sometimes I also trade when I have free time
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1621
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 09:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #131 on: March 06, 2024, 06:04:54 PM »
For those who are busy in the real world, definitely choose hold, because hold is the safest way to make a profit. buy low and sell high. When I'm busy in the real world, I only hold until now, but sometimes I also trade when I have free time

It sometimes depends on the knowledge of a person because trading requires more knowledge as compared to holding and also trading requires  more time as you have to check the price continuesly.

Holding is more better than trading because there are so many people who have invested money in Bitcoin and also performing their duties in regular job. Those who are trading and a doing job cannot give time to trading as well as their job so both are at risk therefore choose trading if you have knowledge as well time.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2568
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:21:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #132 on: March 06, 2024, 07:30:52 PM »

It sometimes depends on the knowledge of a person because trading requires more knowledge as compared to holding and also trading requires  more time as you have to check the price continuesly.

Holding is more better than trading because there are so many people who have invested money in Bitcoin and also performing their duties in regular job. Those who are trading and a doing job cannot give time to trading as well as their job so both are at risk therefore choose trading if you have knowledge as well time.

Trading requires technical analysis, experience, knowledge and the ability to control emotions. because it is not easy for us if we lack experience to control greed and fear. If you don't have the courage to take risks, we should choose holding, just hold. buy some coins that we think have potential and hold. Crypto potential, such as bitcoin ethereum and several other top coins are worth holding.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1836
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 03:55:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #133 on: March 08, 2024, 03:03:06 PM »

I like the fact that you admitted that you can't risk money in trading, this shows you applied wisdom and not being greed or being controlled by taste of money, but some people wouldn't want to follow their instincts rather will want to do it instead to increase their portfolio than to leave it. I also trade venturing into trading but it requires time and patient deal with is not that easy going thing where you can just come do whatever you want and leave or coming to the market without apply carefulness.

Trading requires patience in learning many things. If we feel unable, it's best not to try. greed will make us lose a lot. Several friends advised me to only hold if I have no experience in trading.

Offline salad daging

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #134 on: March 10, 2024, 07:43:44 PM »
Yes, that's what I do in order not to lose more because no matter what if you follow the word greed, it will never end, we ourselves are not disciplined in financial management, so it will lead to destruction.
I prefer to increase the portfolio by accumulation and it is more in bitcoin while altcoins for airdrop needs are not much only around $200 because I will consider this is cold money not hot money.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG