follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread  (Read 8954 times)

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1694
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:41:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
Re: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread
« Reply #120 on: March 03, 2024, 09:03:33 AM »
When we talk about being efficient, how about Michael Porter Jr.'s perfect field goals against the Lakers? Even more impressive because he made all five from downtown.

Lebron tried to stage another 4th quarter heroics but Nuggets just have enough firepower to spoil his 40K points achievement. It would have been more memorable if they got the win.
The fastest player to reach 10,000 points, 20,000 points, and 30,000 points as well. No wonder "SOME" of the NBA fans call him the GOAT instead of Jordan.

Not a hater of Lebron, but not a fan of him as well, and there are many reasons why I'm not. Anyway, that 40,000 points achievement that he got is very hard to surpass. For that to happen, you need to average at least 20 PPG in your rookie season and play more than 20 seasons. On the other hand, we are entering an era where the teams are focusing more on the offense than defense, so we might see players in the future averaging more than 20 PPG in their first season and will be playing for at least 2 decades.

Well, I lost my parlay bet with this one because I put my bet on the Lakers to win against the Nuggets, but the Nuggets spoiled the excitement of the achievement that Lebron has. Congratulations to the Nuggets, and to Lebron as well for achieving that very rare achievement. I expect that more records will be broken because of him. :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: March 03, 2024, 09:03:33 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1799
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:50:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #121 on: March 04, 2024, 12:05:56 PM »
Anyone still surprised on how the Celtics won against the Warriors. I know that the Warriors is hot lately, but they are facing the best team right now and so I have no doubt that the C are going to win.

But damn, on how they stomp their class in this game and winning 50+ against the Warriors? This Celtics team are just really pushing this season, they are the only team this season who have won by 50+ or more, and they have done it 3x already. How dominant is that one?

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 03:44:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #122 on: March 04, 2024, 01:31:34 PM »
Anyone still surprised on how the Celtics won against the Warriors. I know that the Warriors is hot lately, but they are facing the best team right now and so I have no doubt that the C are going to win.

But damn, on how they stomp their class in this game and winning 50+ against the Warriors? This Celtics team are just really pushing this season, they are the only team this season who have won by 50+ or more, and they have done it 3x already. How dominant is that one?
If you told me a day before the game that the Celtics would route the Warriors like that, I wouldn't believe you. I doubt any sane basketball fan would take that statement seriously. That's just how unlikely it is. Between that and Curry going 0 for 9 in 3-points, I think the latter is more believable.

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1768
  • Last Active: Today at 03:40:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #123 on: March 07, 2024, 02:49:51 AM »

If you told me a day before the game that the Celtics would route the Warriors like that, I wouldn't believe you. I doubt any sane basketball fan would take that statement seriously. That's just how unlikely it is. Between that and Curry going 0 for 9 in 3-points, I think the latter is more believable.

Well, the result of this game is a clear example of how weak a team can be, for which only 3-point shots are the main argument against opponents. It should be noted that the Celtics also shot a lot of three-pointers, but at the same time, they were very good on defense and other aspects of the game.

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #124 on: March 07, 2024, 03:12:27 AM »
^ Speaking of Celtics, they were on course for another dominant win and extend the streak to 12 games but then Wade had the best game of his life. Regardless of the defensive lapses, Wade's 7 of 7 (5 coming from three) in the fourth quarter is impressive.

Also worth noting is the reversal of the foul on Tatum's last shot. Celtics would have won or extend it to OT if that wasn't reviewed.

Online bisdak40

• Activity: 1007
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:53:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #125 on: March 07, 2024, 04:16:52 AM »

Have not watch that game but i reviewed the box score and saw the Warriors starters only have limited playing time, i initially thought that Steph Curry was injured on that game that is why they were blown out but that was not the case however.

Speaking of the Warriors, they have a game today against the Giannis-less Bucks but still backing the latter as they are on a winning streak.

edit: Giannis is playing but at the moment the Warriors is leading by 16 points, 48-32 is the score.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #126 on: March 07, 2024, 05:34:10 PM »

Surprised at first, but after that, not anymore.

After that game, the Celtics went on and ended their losing streak against the Cavaliers when Dean Wade turned into "Dwayne Wade" and carried the team in the 4th quarter scoring 20 points alone. On the other hand, the Warriors who scored only 88 points in the whole game against the Celtics, went on and scored 78 points only in halftime against the top team in Bucks. They won that game, and I guess that's a must-win for the Dubs after being demolished by the Celtics.

They're very dominating indeed but the question that's in my mind is "Will their dominance in the regular season be the same in the playoffs?" We know that regular season and playoffs are very different. One injury from an all-star player might ruin the whole team hence, losing the series. We've seen the Celtics a few steps away from getting that title only to lose. With their new roster, I hope that it will not happen again, or else, I might consider them a "choke team" already like what the fans call Coach Doc Rivers. :D

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: March 07, 2024, 05:34:10 PM »

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2024, 03:04:53 AM »
They're very dominating indeed but the question that's in my mind is "Will their dominance in the regular season be the same in the playoffs?" We know that regular season and playoffs are very different. One injury from an all-star player might ruin the whole team hence, losing the series. We've seen the Celtics a few steps away from getting that title only to lose. With their new roster, I hope that it will not happen again, or else, I might consider them a "choke team" already like what the fans call Coach Doc Rivers. :D

It's hard to answer that question at this point, as great results in the regular season are not always an indicator that a team will have any success in the playoffs. But at the same time, it's worth keeping in mind that the Celtics already have plenty of experience in the later stages of the playoffs, including the Finals series.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1799
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:50:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #128 on: March 08, 2024, 09:19:38 AM »
Unlucky bet on my end tonight, got 0 out of 3 bets.

Nets vs Pistons - Nets should be the favorite here, but the Pistons with Cunningham leading, didn't melt in the last quarter.

Pacers vs Wolves - I'll go with the Pacers and it really was a close game, ANT though has a different mindset in this game and he become the offensive weapon that he was and then the chase down block to preserved their win.

Warriors vs Bulls - Warriors is hot, even in the road they seems to be a strong team. But the Bulls played their hearts out and give everything against the Warriors to escape with a close win.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 154
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 01:02:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #129 on: March 08, 2024, 11:16:38 AM »
I want to start the discussion here about the NBA - information, predictions, analysis, betting ideas, etc.

I was surprised that no NBA-related discussion here was active. I tried to search for those threads but some are inactive. If I missed the active ones, I will lock this thread. If this is only the active one, I will modify the first post into a much-organized introduction post.

Let's start! Calling those NBA enthusiasts there.
I can't just do without NBA  my best sports forever, talking about NBA it was excitement in the air as Bolton Celtics trash golden state warriors 140-88,it was a wonderful day for Jayson Tatum score 27 points for the Celtic as they trash golden state warriors, and that was his 26th birthday.
That was the birthday gift Jayson gave his club

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #130 on: March 08, 2024, 03:06:50 PM »
Warriors vs Bulls - Warriors is hot, even in the road they seems to be a strong team. But the Bulls played their hearts out and give everything against the Warriors to escape with a close win.
Podziemski is one of the lowkey top rookies but that missed lay up at the dying seconds could have turned the game in their favor. I can't believe he didn't score on that one because he was free. This was one of CP3's best games this season but he couldn't carry this team.

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #131 on: March 10, 2024, 11:01:58 AM »
Upset from the recent games is the Spurs dominating the Warriors at their home court. I didn't see the odds but I'm confident that the home team was the huge favorite here. The Spurs was missing Wembanyama while Warriors have no Curry.

The Warriors can't be losing these games but they are lucky that the Jazz and Rockets are still a few games behind.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #132 on: March 10, 2024, 03:57:56 PM »
~
The Warriors can't be losing these games but they are lucky that the Jazz and Rockets are still a few games behind.
It's an upset indeed, but the Spurs alongside the Wizards are the first teams to get eliminated. :D It's kind of funny that the Pistons isn't eliminated yet (well they will soon).

I'm looking at the current standings right now, and I saw the current top 7-10 teams in the West. Imagine in the play-in tournament, the battle between father (Luka) and son (Booker) who faced in the 2nd round of the playoffs years ago will happen again but now in the play-in tournament. At the same time, the battle between 2 legends (Lebron and Steph) who faced each other in the 2nd round of playoffs last year will face each other again, but now for the play-in spot. :D I don't if it's only that I find it kind of funny. This just shows I guess that the teams who we once saw that are at the bottom for years are the ones that are at the top right now.

Anyway as for the Warriors, yes they are still 5 games above the 11th-seeded Rockets, but they must not stay at that 10th spot if they want to have higher chances of going into the playoffs. Speaking of higher chances, I'm quite surprised that the Pelicans are at the 5th spot currently. I guess Williamson being healthy for most of the season really helped the team as well..

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #133 on: March 12, 2024, 07:09:24 AM »
Anyway as for the Warriors, yes they are still 5 games above the 11th-seeded Rockets, but they must not stay at that 10th spot if they want to have higher chances of going into the playoffs. Speaking of higher chances, I'm quite surprised that the Pelicans are at the 5th spot currently. I guess Williamson being healthy for most of the season really helped the team as well..

I think it's still important for the Warriors to maintain their 10th spot in the standings. They are unlikely to reach the 6th spot, while trying to reach the higher spot in the play-in zone is unnecessary, as any of the teams, such as the Suns, Mavs, and Lakers, will be unpleasant opponents for the Warriors.

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #134 on: March 12, 2024, 12:55:22 PM »

One of the most disappointing thing to happen while you're bet is on play is a key player suddenly leaving. The bettors reaction is funny. Anthony Edwards leaving for an important reason like that is understandable but you just wish to see these matters reported before you place a bet.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG