follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Volatile Coins  (Read 4873 times)

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 897
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:57:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: Volatile Coins
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2024, 08:20:04 PM »
Most of new traders love to trade coins having high volatility which will give them short profit and they are using these volatile coins for daily earning. This is not easy as it's need full knowledge of analysis and also support and resistence. It's not for everyone as it could result in quick loss.

Which volatile coins will you recommend for daily trading ? I think Sol, Cake and Avax is looking good token as they are currently volatile and safe tokens.

You are right there. In my personal experience, it is okay to conduct trading activity on volatile crypto assets as long as you can keep up with the movement of their price value in the market during the actual trade itself.

If you are sure that you are deep in trading, you will surely make a profit, and what I do when there is a newly listed coin on a well-known exchange is that I first observe the movement and read the chart so that I can do technical analysis, and most of the time, so far, the result of what I'm doing is okay because I'm getting a profit no matter what.

Honestly I also love to take risk in new volatiles coins but only those tokens which have a future utility or most trended project because if whales dump the market then we could keep holding coins for some time for recovery. I hate to invest in coin like XRP, Cardano where we have to hold year for just 10%. I made very good profit in these new coins but remember it is not for all as my tokens dumped 10x once and still not recovered. When any new best token then we have to wait for sometime for private seller, airdrops hunters to sell their tokens and when token price remains stable then it is best time to invest for short 10-50% profit in quick time

-   What he said is right: it's okay to keep up with the volatility of crypto as long as you know how to keep up. We know in ourselves if we can do it or if it bothers us. We also know that if we have capacity or depth in crypto trading, as long as we don't enter our minds we will gamble trading in something we are not sure about, then for sure there will be a negative result.

It is not easy to keep up with the volatility of cryptocurrency in this business industry. Right now, there are many volatile cryptos that we can somehow keep up with; one of them is Manta, Tao, and Matic.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2024, 08:20:04 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2024, 11:49:09 AM »
Honestly I also love to take risk in new volatiles coins but only those tokens which have a future utility or most trended project because if whales dump the market then we could keep holding coins for some time for recovery. I hate to invest in coin like XRP, Cardano where we have to hold year for just 10%. I made very good profit in these new coins but remember it is not for all as my tokens dumped 10x once and still not recovered. When any new best token then we have to wait for sometime for private seller, airdrops hunters to sell their tokens and when token price remains stable then it is best time to invest for short 10-50% profit in quick time
As long as you participate in altcoins that have not very good projects such as XRP and Cardano which, as you mentioned, will not provide profits, you should already be aware of the risks that occur like that, if you want to get maximum results then you can invest in Ethereum, BNB and Solana, which currently has a network every year, will have good development and will certainly provide a lot of profit.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:16:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2024, 06:14:52 PM »
As long as you participate in altcoins that have not very good projects such as XRP and Cardano which, as you mentioned, will not provide profits, you should already be aware of the risks that occur like that, if you want to get maximum results then you can invest in Ethereum, BNB and Solana, which currently has a network every year, will have good development and will certainly provide a lot of profit.

Well, the volatility of crypto will always be one of the things that we must learn to deal with, it is not the same to do things with investment as if it were a game, but the investment in altcoins must be very good. Be careful, because it is very easy that when bitcoin has falls, well the alts fall a lot in price, they bleed in a very impressive way, I know that there are coins that come out recently, and that suddenly they are at 0.3usd and they rise to 1 or 2 dollars, and if it is in season where the BTC rises, then they can rise to 3 or 5 USD, and that brings good profits.

If a person invests at least 100usd and buys it at 0.3usd, imagine what you can earn when it reaches 5usd, that's just because I'm talking about it in every way, for that you have to have a very good eye, to be able to see these opportunities, I know who you have You have to look at the capitalization, the number of people there, the liquidity pool.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2024, 07:17:09 PM »
Many investors prefer invest in crypto because volatility of crypto, we can gain profit from it.Yeah, I agree with you don't panic when volatile and down. It's nature in crypto currency.
I don't ever think crypto currency will stable, because we know we can't control crypto.
True. If there is no high volatility in crypto, there is nothing special in crypto space. Some people feel afraid about the high volatility, they don't know that the high volatility makes the chance for higher profits. No high volatility means the small move of crypto prices, this will lead most crypto coins to have quite stable prices. I think we all expect the prices can increase massively, so the high volatility is important.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1229
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 11:00:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2024, 10:34:25 PM »
Crypto trading is not for every crypto enthusiast, and like you said, anyone who actually wants to trade Bitcoin or other volatile assets for a short-term profit actually needs to have concrete knowledge about trading, or they will end up losing their money more than usual. At least some expert traders have groomed their skill in trading to the extent that they can be able to make series of successes while trading, while a newbie will always end up with more losses. My favorite cryptos for future trading are Bitcoin and Ethereum. 

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1646
  • Last Active: Today at 06:32:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2024, 07:03:35 PM »
we will see at the end of this year that bitcoin is starting to show its greatness again with the price of bitcoin rising now all coins will automatically have prices going up... in my opinion the coin to get a lot of profit is to stay up late SOL coin we see that SOL was once priced at 100$ and above, now the price falls and this is our chance to make big profits.

Bitcoin is showing good performance currently and future of bitcoin will be better too. I think we should hold bitcoin and some other better coins for investment because success of altcoins is totally Concerned with the success of bitcoin.

It's also a better time to buy Solana because Solana will soon show more worthiness and if we talk about its price then its current price then it is a suitable price to accumulate Solana in affordable price otherwise you will not be able to buy Solana at higher worth because every coin is now going to be greatest for coming Bull season.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 977
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:11:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2024, 02:49:06 PM »
In cryptocurrency, all coins and tokens are volatile, the aim and resource behind each of them will be what will determine how they are going to performing the crypto market, just as we can see that some coins will be falling and rising as well in the same direction while some will hardly rise as a result because of the market cap it has as to help back up the coin performance by its investors.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2024, 02:49:06 PM »

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1250
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:24:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2024, 02:55:41 PM »
In cryptocurrency, all coins and tokens are volatile, the aim and resource behind each of them will be what will determine how they are going to performing the crypto market, just as we can see that some coins will be falling and rising as well in the same direction while some will hardly rise as a result because of the market cap it has as to help back up the coin performance by its investors.
And it is the volatility and fluctuation that we actually use in trading. And actually the greater the MC of a coin, the less volatility it will have. And the lower the MC, the wilder the volatility can be when accompanied by increased trading volume. And yes this is what makes altcoins very interesting to trade and make profits from.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 962
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 08:49:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2024, 08:26:34 AM »
Traders prefer these coins for trading those coins that have a lot of volatility in the market. The reason why traders like these coins is because these coins go down as fast as they go up, which means they can make a good amount of money by trading in short range. However, one should not rely on all these coins all the time with extra hope of profit. Besides looking at market volatility, it is very important to see how many people are trading in this coin and what is the volume of this coin. If all goes well, all these coins can be kept in the preferred list for trading.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 11:38:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2024, 08:52:24 AM »
And it is the volatility and fluctuation that we actually use in trading. And actually the greater the MC of a coin, the less volatility it will have. And the lower the MC, the wilder the volatility can be when accompanied by increased trading volume. And yes this is what makes altcoins very interesting to trade and make profits from.

This volatility is used by traders to gain profits from rising and falling prices. I also utilize this for short term and trading. That's very good. A high market cap will be more volatile, so choose coins with good volatility.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Last Active: Today at 12:56:06 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2024, 10:47:38 PM »
Most of new traders love to trade coins having high volatility which will give them short profit and they are using these volatile coins for daily earning. This is not easy as it's need full knowledge of analysis and also support and resistence. It's not for everyone as it could result in quick loss.

Which volatile coins will you recommend for daily trading ? I think Sol, Cake and Avax is looking good token as they are currently volatile and safe tokens.
Usually this is done by professional traders who are used to very volatile clones. And indeed this often happens for hype coins. The goal is to get profits as quickly as possible, not for the long term. Especially for short term trading or day trades that require speed and accuracy to take positions and exit too. However, I don't think it's suitable for newbies. it's even very risky for the newbies. Unless they are willing to learn and sacrifice a little to do that kind of trading.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:03:41 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #71 on: February 29, 2024, 07:54:10 PM »
This volatility is used by traders to gain profits from rising and falling prices. I also utilize this for short term and trading. That's very good. A high market cap will be more volatile, so choose coins with good volatility.
Unfortunately, this volatility does not occur in every good coin and only occurs in some coins that have volatility demand in several exchange places. Sometimes they take advantage of price differences to trade, so they take advantage of price differences that occur between different exchange places, which influences coin price volatility.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1229
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 11:00:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #72 on: February 29, 2024, 08:58:53 PM »
Unfortunately, this volatility does not occur in every good coin and only occurs in some coins that have volatility demand in several exchange places. Sometimes they take advantage of price differences to trade, so they take advantage of price differences that occur between different exchange places, which influences coin price volatility.
Every coin is not expected to be volatile; as far as I know, there are even a lot of volatile cryptocurrencies that generate profit for traders on a daily basis. Bitcoin and Ethereum are two major cryptocurrency that most traders are only using during their future trading or even those that do spot trading with a huge amount. For some people who have up to 1 bitcoin, they can monitor it to know when the price will go up so that they can sell and when the price will fall too so that they can buy back. Like, for example, yesterday, when Bitcoin went to $64k, some people sold and were still able to buy back at $61k. It's risky, though, but profitable for those that have been into it for a long time because you have your own trading tool for analyzing the market. 

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1599
  • Last Active: Today at 05:05:48 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2024, 04:16:12 AM »
Every coin is not expected to be volatile; as far as I know, there are even a lot of volatile cryptocurrencies that generate profit for traders on a daily basis. Bitcoin and Ethereum are two major cryptocurrency that most traders are only using during their future trading or even those that do spot trading with a huge amount. For some people who have up to 1 bitcoin, they can monitor it to know when the price will go up so that they can sell and when the price will fall too so that they can buy back. Like, for example, yesterday, when Bitcoin went to $64k, some people sold and were still able to buy back at $61k. It's risky, though, but profitable for those that have been into it for a long time because you have your own trading tool for analyzing the market.
As long we arent talking about stablecoins then crypto could never be that stable or simply being that volatile. There might be times that they might not be moving much but still
it could do those percentage movement even on minimal on which this is something that people could really be able to take advantage if they do really know on what they are doing. They could really be able to play out with those movement and make profits with it if you are really that knowledgeable on the things that you are doing.
Volatility on which this market is really that known or really that became popular because it could bring out that potential profits on which you cant be able to make on other traditional
markets or simply this one makes interesting.

Online bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1228
  • Last Active: Today at 07:32:34 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2024, 12:38:54 PM »

Technical Analysis will not have a big impact on coins with high volatility. Even when you try to draw carefully according to the guidebook, the coin will not be easy to predict with those lines in the short term. Until now, I still believe that Technical Analysis only applies to wider time frames and is more mid-term or long-term.

Remember, that the market is always manipulated by people. It's as if they want to create and disrupt demand so that price movements match what they projected. This is why, sometimes technical analysis misses the mark.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG