follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Crypto markets can exist without government permission  (Read 12100 times)

Online DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:27:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
Re: Crypto markets can exist without government permission
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2024, 02:23:22 PM »
I will say p2p has been the way of trading cryptocurrencies since the ban of crypto, crypto transaction has been taking place all this while , government place a ban still yet crypto transaction are still taking place.

I wonder when they will get to “regulating” P2P? And this is extremely simple to do - regulators issue a new regulation - all registered cards on the exchange must be transferred to the fiscal authorities of the countries whose citizens are registered on the exchange. And the ban - without CUS and registration (with confirmation) of bank cards - the service is not provided. After the cards fall into the hands of the fiscal authorities, tracking and matching P2P transactions is a purely technical and not difficult issue.
I assume that we will hear about this very soon... unfortunately

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2024, 02:23:22 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Etranger

• Activity: 643
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 10:41:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Poll Voter Search
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2024, 05:29:02 PM »
I will say p2p has been the way of trading cryptocurrencies since the ban of crypto, crypto transaction has been taking place all this while , government place a ban still yet crypto transaction are still taking place.

I wonder when they will get to “regulating” P2P? And this is extremely simple to do - regulators issue a new regulation - all registered cards on the exchange must be transferred to the fiscal authorities of the countries whose citizens are registered on the exchange. And the ban - without CUS and registration (with confirmation) of bank cards - the service is not provided. After the cards fall into the hands of the fiscal authorities, tracking and matching P2P transactions is a purely technical and not difficult issue.

I guess they haven't yet taken up this matter only because the funds withdrawn through p2p are not so large. Typically, these are amounts that can easily pass for transactions between individuals that are not subject to taxes. Usually people do not risk withdrawing large amounts through p2p, because the bank may block the transfer. To do this, they use other platforms, the regulation of which is more urgent on the agenda of governments, it seems to me.

Online Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3194
  • Last Active: Today at 09:38:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2024, 06:17:29 PM »

It may very well be, but as far as I know, there is a minimum amount up to which it makes no sense to track financial transactions. Otherwise, the system may simply choke. Therefore, I will assume that there will be some “safe” amount with which you can operate.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 941
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:01:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2024, 08:25:41 PM »
I don't sure with crypto market can exist without get government permission or regulation, many investor get difficult for withdrawing and deposit fiat fund to invest in crypto market trough local exchange after government not regulation with crypto market. I think really important with government permission or regulation with crypto market and make us easily for depositing fund and withdrawing cryptocurrency assets to local bank.
I don't see with some investor not get regulation with local exchange market in their country, how to withdraw and deposit fund to invest in cryptocurrency.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1124
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 10:53:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2024, 10:41:49 PM »

It may very well be, but as far as I know, there is a minimum amount up to which it makes no sense to track financial transactions. Otherwise, the system may simply choke. Therefore, I will assume that there will be some “safe” amount with which you can operate.
Of course, its true there will be a limitation in terms of transactions. That is, one can transfer much more if he wants but if it is in the suspect list then it is not difficult to block that transaction. I don't think small transactions will create any kind of problem. In case of large amount of money it must be transacted after dividing it into several parts which I think is the appropriate decision especially to avoid government restrictions.

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Last Active: Today at 05:59:26 AM
    • View Profile

50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2024, 02:21:40 PM »
I think governments will continually focus on tightening regulation. A lot of dirty money was laundered through cryptocurrencies. There was trade in prohibited goods without the right to identify both the seller and the recipient. Therefore, control is important and necessary.
I trade at FXOpen

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:03:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2024, 02:27:53 PM »
I don't sure with crypto market can exist without get government permission or regulation, many investor get difficult for withdrawing and deposit fiat fund to invest in crypto market trough local exchange after government not regulation with crypto market. I think really important with government permission or regulation with crypto market and make us easily for depositing fund and withdrawing cryptocurrency assets to local bank.
I don't see with some investor not get regulation with local exchange market in their country, how to withdraw and deposit fund to invest in cryptocurrency.
If we talk about the exchange market then of course we must have permission to build a platform that can be used to trade digital currencies such as this cryptocurrency, but if the circulation of cryptocurrency then the government will not be able to control it because the volume of coins available is too much so it will make the government more difficulty in controlling everything in the hands of the government.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2024, 02:27:53 PM »

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2024, 05:18:47 AM »

If we talk about the exchange market then of course we must have permission to build a platform that can be used to trade digital currencies such as this cryptocurrency, but if the circulation of cryptocurrency then the government will not be able to control it because the volume of coins available is too much so it will make the government more difficulty in controlling everything in the hands of the government.

Government permission is only needed when we build an exchange platform, but if you only invest buy and hold, you don't need permission from the government.  However, if crypto is used as payment, it certainly requires permission from the government, mate.  And in my country crypto is not yet permitted as a means of payment.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16098
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:33:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2024, 05:16:23 PM »
The government regulates companies, including CEXs. Therefore, Binance needs to apply for an operating license in each country. P2P market does not require it and people can easily exchange and buy and sell there.

In some countries, The government prohibits banks from serving services related to crypto CEXs, people can still send money abroad to ask others to buy crypto for them, then they trade with each other through P2P . Of course, they do not trade regularly to make profits, they trade to own crypto to protect their assets against the attack of inflation.

Of course, if the government accepts crypto as part of the economy, banks will offer crypto buying and selling services via credit cards, things will become a lot easier.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2024, 01:13:35 AM »
Government permission is only needed when we build an exchange platform, but if you only invest buy and hold, you don't need permission from the government.  However, if crypto is used as payment, it certainly requires permission from the government, mate.  And in my country crypto is not yet permitted as a means of payment.
Maybe in a country that has a government like that, so you have a statement stating that the government gives permission to those who create exchange platforms, I would rather call it bribe money that must be given by the government.
As I know, the government really likes an agency that can give money easily while the government only issues paper with a stamp.

This means that your government has a neutral attitude towards the use of Cryptocurrency in its country and is not responsible if there are losses experienced by its citizens. This is different from several foreign countries which have provided clear statements regarding the prohibition of using Bitcoin or other Cryptocurrencies for transactions in their countries.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2024, 05:52:21 AM »
Maybe in a country that has a government like that, so you have a statement stating that the government gives permission to those who create exchange platforms, I would rather call it bribe money that must be given by the government.
As I know, the government really likes an agency that can give money easily while the government only issues paper with a stamp.

This means that your government has a neutral attitude towards the use of Cryptocurrency in its country and is not responsible if there are losses experienced by its citizens. This is different from several foreign countries which have provided clear statements regarding the prohibition of using Bitcoin or other Cryptocurrencies for transactions in their countries.

More precisely, the government expects income from crypto transactions, both from exchanges and other transactions. no government wants to be responsible for crypto transactions, because the government cannot control them.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1732
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 05:35:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary
« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2024, 04:32:41 PM »

But there are still other exchanges that, even without any approval from our government, can still exist and operate here in our country, like Binance. Only this time, there is an issue that must be fixed because if Binance does not fix it, the IP will be blocked by Binance here in the country, and it has been given 90 days to fix this problem.
Yes, Binance and global platforms can work anywhere, but they will be limited to exchanging cryptocurrencies and you still need P2P if you want to withdraw local currency. Local platforms allow you to easily link your bank account or bank card and withdraw or deposit your money and convert it into cryptocurrencies.

But the p2p transaction is still different when it has features in a local exchange and is a big help to crypto enthusiasts like me. That's the thing in our country that all the crypto fanatics here in our country liked about Binance; that's why our SEC announced here to block Binance; that's why it's been delayed so far.

So at the moment, we are still able to access Binance with some hesitation, as if it is still worrying to put funds in until there is a final announcement.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Etranger

• Activity: 643
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 10:41:26 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Search
« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2024, 12:45:16 PM »
no government wants to be responsible for crypto transactions, because the government cannot control them.

And not only because they cannot control them. But also because they are not able to ensure their implementation. This is the essence of a decentralized system. Its work does not depend on some top mechanism, where a failure leads to cancelation or delay of all processes.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1861
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:55:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2024, 02:19:47 PM »
no government wants to be responsible for crypto transactions, because the government cannot control them.

And not only because they cannot control them. But also because they are not able to ensure their implementation. This is the essence of a decentralized system. Its work does not depend on some top mechanism, where a failure leads to cancelation or delay of all processes.

Maybe that makes governments less supportive of crypto. but I think it doesn't matter as long as we can still invest in crypto, I'm happy and enjoying it. The problem is whether the government allows it or not, one day they will also allow it if their citizens have invested a lot in crypto.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 975
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:15:36 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2024, 02:40:00 PM »
If we are indeed considering a decentralized network then there should be nothing to interfere them with the role of government in making regulation for them, but some of these crypto networks are also not decentralized, this is one of the means that the government use in getting then under their watchlist and apprehend them under their regulatory control, this is total out of the context of us having privacy or the required financial freedom because the governments are going to frustrate the crypto entities not decentralized with regulations.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG