follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Responsible gambling  (Read 1471 times)

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:40:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Linux User
Re: Responsible gambling
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2024, 04:33:07 PM »
These 2 words are very powerful when it comes to gambling, but the reality is not everyone can apply it especially when they're winning in gambling already.

I, myself most of the time can't apply this as well when I'm still gambling. There are times when I'm gambling for the first time when I get more money when I lost my initial funds just to recover those losses. I forgot to be responsible but luckily, I have some relatives that know that I'm into gambling at that time, and they said that I must stop or I might get addicted. To cut the story short, I stopped at that time.

It's easy to say "I'm responsible whenever I'm gambling" but the reality is, this is very hard to do. Greed most of the time will eat you. The desire to have more money will be the main reason why you will lose your money in the end. As for gamblers out there who really know how to be a responsible gambler, congratulations to you.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2024, 04:33:07 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1843
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:57:08 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2024, 11:29:19 AM »
snip
Let me share some of my bad experiences here. I was the treasurer of a wedding committee of friends. I was gambling with the money that was contributed when the hope that I would get a refund before the money would be needed but the day I was called to send the money, I ended up lying to save myself from shame. Though, I refunded but not when it was needed.
Oh man, I hope you can learn from the mistakes you made back then, especially when you used money that wasn't rightfully yours, that's something you should never do again.

Although in the end you returned the money with the full amount, it was still a mistake, because maybe the money was needed at the time of the event. Once again, hopefully you can learn a lot from this bad experience and in the future you will never do it again, even if you use money that is completely yours.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1576
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 09:36:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2024, 05:32:04 PM »
snip
Let me share some of my bad experiences here. I was the treasurer of a wedding committee of friends. I was gambling with the money that was contributed when the hope that I would get a refund before the money would be needed but the day I was called to send the money, I ended up lying to save myself from shame. Though, I refunded but not when it was needed.
Oh man, I hope you can learn from the mistakes you made back then, especially when you used money that wasn't rightfully yours, that's something you should never do again.

Although in the end you returned the money with the full amount, it was still a mistake, because maybe the money was needed at the time of the event. Once again, hopefully you can learn a lot from this bad experience and in the future you will never do it again, even if you use money that is completely yours.
Yeah that still count as irresponsible gambling in my opinion but we need to control ourselves as long as we can to lessen the possible bad consequences in gambling. I know how hard it is to control when the urge to gamble is as strong as addition but we need to try and it is better than doing nothing.

Offline rojan

• Activity: 358
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 06:18:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Avatar Signature
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2024, 03:54:02 AM »
snip

Yeah that still count as irresponsible gambling in my opinion but we need to control ourselves as long as we can to lessen the possible bad consequences in gambling. I know how hard it is to control when the urge to gamble is as strong as addition but we need to try and it is better than doing nothing.
The more we can stay away from gambling, the better. If we become addicted to gambling, we may gradually indulge in bad deeds, so we will always try to stay away from gambling. Gambling is a human being.  It doesn't take time to waste a life.

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1843
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:57:08 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2024, 12:39:46 PM »

Of course it was part of irresponsible gambling, because he was gambling with money that was not his own and moreover it would be used in the near future.

We must avoid thoughts that make us wish, in this case I see that he is also wishing and hoping for a return that can make him profitable if he wins in the gambling. But instead of profit he got something bad. It starts from thinking or expectations that are too high so that they make the wrong trip.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: Today at 06:23:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2024, 01:05:30 PM »
snip

I have learned the hard way and I accept that it was an irresponsible act on my part. The fact that I refunded the money is immaterial and even if the money was mine as long as I have gambled above my means it is also irresponsible gambling. I hope others learn from my experience. As long as gambling is concern, self-control shouldn’t be taken for granted. When you neglect self-control, it can lead to negative consequences. Individuals who lack self-control may continue to gamble even when they cannot afford it, leading to significant financial ruin.

Offline Thyplaymaker

• Activity: 475
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 10:13:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Good Poll Voter
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2024, 04:07:02 PM »
Most time most gamblers always decieve themselves that they are gambling responsibly mean while they don't, to me if you want to avoid more losses and make more wins is to have some principles in gambling or to gamble responsibly. At first they keep saying use funds you could afford to lose but most people still continue to use money important to them or even go further using money borrowed to gamble which is wrong . Because using such money and at the end you loss such funds it may lead to you gambling without any proper thinking. Going all in hoping you could hit the jackpot, so that you can gain All you have loss back.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2024, 04:07:02 PM »

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:44:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2024, 05:32:42 AM »
Well, this season it looks like the trophy will belong to Real Madrid. Girona, which was initially expected to create fiercer competition in Laliga, is now starting to decline. And this will only make Real Madrid even more comfortable. But Real Madrid itself is starting to appear to be experiencing a decline in performance and this is not a good thing at all for Real Madrid. because it could be that Girona is slowly returning to its top position. because there are still quite a lot of games left in this season.

Real Madrid is playing very well, they are doing things excellently and I think they can be the champions, until now the one that had done well was Girona, as you have said, but I think that they when Madrid put them Those 4 goals demoralized them, and that is something that we see, of course I don't know how much it affected them but they shouldn't lower their level, they can finish 2nd and still go to a UCL where they can do things very well.

All the world's soccer teams have suffered big, humiliating defeats, but they have to get out of that because the only way they can raise their morale again, they were fighting for first place, they cannot decline, I think that now more They should never raise the level, of course I know that it is essential that they do not decline so much, it is the first time that they are in a position like that, but I consider that things should be better in terms of morality, I hope they can recover from that crisis.
In their last 3 matches, namely Girona. Girona has suffered 2 defeats and 1 draw. And yes, of course this indicates a decline in confidence and performance in the Girona squad. But actually the bad results in those 3 weeks are also understandable. Because the 3 opponents that Girona faced in the last 3 weeks were tough opponents. Bilbao, Real Sociedad and Real Madrid are the 3 giant teams in Laliga. So it is very understandable if Girona weakened in this match.

But for the next matches against Rayo, Mallorca and Osasuna I hope Girona will get full points again. Because to be honest, I'm really curious about Girona next season when they can qualify for the UCL. I want to see Girona appear in the UCL.

Well, let there be no doubt in your mind that Girona will secure their position, in fact they have to be very focused on winning, I see that from one moment to the next they have lowered their level, I am very excited by the fact that the things with this team are doing well, but they have a slight advantage of 2 points, I think that now Girona cannot forgive any team because Bareclona is breathing down their neck, and that Barceolan has had a very bad performance and they have caused a lot disappointment among the fans, in fact it surprises me because the one that has always fought the hardest against Madrid has been Barcelona.

Now instead of Barcelona there is Girona, what I think about this is that things can be seen differently when we are looking for the best team, for me personally Barcelona lacks a lot to reach the level, and this Honestly, it is one of the things that all the fans have a bad time about, I really see the effort they make, but I think that Xavi is to blame for the team's decline.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2024, 05:45:03 AM »
Responsible gambling is simple as gambling with with is affordable to lose, ability to control your emotions and setting up your gambling budgets and sticks by it.

I think self control is very much important because all the things that you have mentioned in here someworth connected. Most gamblers do not have self control while gambling. They feel it is something they could just do once and be able to get rid of but forgetting that it is also a game that would interest them up on first attempt.

A gambler faces losses only when he becomes addicted to gambling. A regular and experienced gambler never faces loss as if he follows the standard gambling practice. For example, I stop gambling two days a week, and gamble the rest of the days. Whenever I experience a loss, I put gambling on hold for a while. So by remembering the gambling strategies, gambling can always be won through the ideal principles.

Gambling addiction some times occurs as a result of one's greed. When you are not satisfied with what you have won or you lost and you want to recover your loss or to win more,  this leads to addiction because that quest to recover lost funds would always be there and that is how a gambler becomes addicted to gambling.
Following the gambling principles just as you have said, saves you the stress of wanting to gambling always. As a gambler it is expedient of you to follow up with the gambling principles so as not to get taken unawares while gambling. Most times, gamblers see's their situation as sudden because they fail to ply by the gambling principles which have cost them alot of things that they can never forget quick in their lifetime.

Sometimes treatment is very difficult for a person addicted to gambling, because they cannot stop doing it, greed is one reason why the addiction appears, but the lack of money to play is also the same, and I think both when mixed It is the worst of the situations because the affected people will only think about looking for money to satisfy their needs, and that is something very bad, very harmful, sometimes a person who is addicted needs a lot of words, advice, even if they do not give them much importance. , but I am one of those who believe that sometimes a touch can be healing, so when we are seeing someone who plays in an uncontrolled and desperate way, if we can approach it with some tact and it is good.

We don't know if we can stop that person from doing another crazy thing, an addict is known to be decapitalized with very low morale, low self-esteem, sometimes if we have the opportunity some advice wouldn't go amiss.
An addicted gambler was once a normal and regular gambler who desires to play for fun and then gradually the thought and mindset of gambling to earn begin to come in and then the thought of chasing loses which is the last straw to addiction is in full force.
 You see all these stages or phases were gradually developed by the gambler and would also need such step to gradually stop the gambling addiction as the case may be.
I believe for every transformation to do take place the gambler must be on ground and willing to stop gambling as he or she has made up their mind to do so. To stop addiction, it would require a proper reorientation of the mindset from gambling and making the gambler see the reasons why he or she should quit gambling entirely. It would not be an easy task for the addicted gambler but with the commitment and determination, I think it would be possible to achieve.

Personally, I have always believed that a person can heal alone, but they have to have the Determination to do it and against all odds they must do it , Otherwise I believe that things can be seen in a very different way, it is often necessary to help professional and it can trigger many things, for example, if a person is sure but does not have the confidence to do it, then they will falter and will not be able to do much, they will always have a way of failing and that is what they do not want, if they get involved In this it is because he wants to and because he can, so every time a desire to do things better is being generated, it also depends on the personality of the person, if it is a person who is temporarily strong it will be easier for him to overcome it, but they are not all like that.

In view of this, it is believed that sometimes it is better to go to a psychologist or a psychiatrist alone so that you can have the appropriate treatment for that person.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Oasisman

• Activity: 713
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 12:39:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2024, 06:49:32 AM »

Personally, I have always believed that a person can heal alone, but they have to have the Determination to do it and against all odds they must do it , Otherwise I believe that things can be seen in a very different way,

In view of this, it is believed that sometimes it is better to go to a psychologist or a psychiatrist alone so that you can have the appropriate treatment for that person.

Well, overcoming gambling addiction will always start with the addiction person first. One must need to be determined to eagerly get rid of gambling addiction himself rather being forced to go to any person or facilities that offers gambling rehabilitation.

Gambling addicts who's being forced to consult to a psychologist will still have a higher chance of coming back to gambling than to a person who is willingly to overcome compulsive behaviour towards gambling.

Offline DragonF

• View Profile

« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2024, 07:32:40 AM »
Well, overcoming gambling addiction will always start with the addiction person first. One must need to be determined to eagerly get rid of gambling addiction himself rather being forced to go to any person or facilities that offers gambling rehabilitation.

Admitting that you have a gambling problem is very important. Without a problem, there cannot be a solution and that is how it is with addiction. It is when the gambler understands that he is addicted that he can give in to any advice or strategy that can help him. This is likened to a person who is sick but yet believes that he is healthy. Such a person will not agree to take any medication since he feels that there is nothing wrong with his health but then when he notices that he is truly sick he will run around to get treated. This is the same with addiction, except the addict owns up that he is addicted he cannot be assisted. This knowledge can help the individual recognize their problematic behaviours and take steps to change them.

Online ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1243
  • Last Active: Today at 02:57:58 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2024, 01:10:50 PM »

Gambling addicts who's being forced to consult to a psychologist will still have a higher chance of coming back to gambling than to a person who is willingly to overcome compulsive behaviour towards gambling.
The inner drive to quit is actually the best way for addicts. But the problem is that they also usually don't realize that they are an addict, and even they tend to get angry when someone tells them that their gambling activities are beyond reasonable limits.

If they are already aware and want to quit, I think it will be easier in the process rather than getting pressure from others. But the thing is they have to realize it first.

Offline DragonF

• View Profile

« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2024, 02:19:48 PM »
The inner drive to quit is actually the best way for addicts. But the problem is that they also usually don't realize that they are an addict, and even they tend to get angry when someone tells them that their gambling activities are beyond reasonable limits.

If they are already aware and want to quit, I think it will be easier in the process rather than getting pressure from others. But the thing is they have to realize it first.

The inner drive to quit is a powerful force for gamblers struggling with addiction, but as you mentioned, the challenge often lies in recognizing and acknowledging the addiction in the first place. Some gamblers deny that they are addicted and so become defensive when told about their gambling activities. This makes it challenging for them to accept help or seek treatment.

However, once a gambler becomes aware of his addiction and genuinely desires to quit, he is more likely to succeed in the recovery process. At this stage, the gambler will be more receptive to support from friends, family, or professional counsellors. The gambler may also be open to therapy, support groups, or rehabilitation programs.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2024, 11:21:16 PM »

The inner drive to quit is a powerful force for gamblers struggling with addiction, but as you mentioned, the challenge often lies in recognizing and acknowledging the addiction in the first place. Some gamblers deny that they are addicted and so become defensive when told about their gambling activities. This makes it challenging for them to accept help or seek treatment.

However, once a gambler becomes aware of his addiction and genuinely desires to quit, he is more likely to succeed in the recovery process. At this stage, the gambler will be more receptive to support from friends, family, or professional counsellors. The gambler may also be open to therapy, support groups, or rehabilitation programs.
Well, it should be noted that when a person realizes their risk, their suffering, and wants to get better, it is one of the best things that can happen, because they want to get out of it, then that is when they should support that person the most, because they still have that desire to get out, but you have to support yourself right away because this can get very complicated if you don't do it, if you continue with your addiction and don't recognize that huge problems are coming, because ordinarily a addicted person wants to get money no matter what, It doesn't matter how, some people are left without options, no one lends them, they can't get credit , then some get so Desperate that they even beg, or steal, that's what you should avoid reaching a moment like that, because it's already anxiety.

Apart from that anxiety, there is this overwhelming need to always play and win and win, they are not satisfied with winning something but a lot, and that is also thanks to greed when Problems begin and become more acute over time.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1243
  • Last Active: Today at 02:57:58 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2024, 03:33:39 PM »

Well, they will be more likely to defend themselves and still say they are ordinary gamblers within reasonable limits, even though sometimes something can only be judged by other people, because if they judge themselves they will be more inclined to just justify it.

The process of realizing that they are a gambler who is beyond reasonable limits will take a very long time. And maybe they will really realize that everything they had was lost because of the gambling activities they carried out.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG