follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Non-KYC exchanges for Bitcoin trading and compare trading fees.  (Read 4867 times)

Offline Cantsay

• Activity: 1054
  • Bitlist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:34:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Quick Poster 1000 Posts
Re: Non-KYC exchanges for Bitcoin trading and compare trading fees.
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2024, 11:43:14 PM »
I'll tell you more, those exchanges where I went through verification, (2-3 years ago) repeatedly want me to do it again. Or they do not allow me to withdraw funds. And this is normal, you should be ready for such rules. We store funds on their platforms = they can do what they want and no one forbids them.  8)

This is new to me, I have completed kyc verification for both binance and kucoin and all the time that I have used them I’ve never received a notice from them for me to rerun my verification process again.

Those two exchanges I listed above are the only once I can remember submitting my documents to, I did it before I knew the danger of kyc and the possibility of my details being compromised.
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████
.BitList.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
.List #kycfree Websites.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2024, 11:43:14 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 962
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 08:49:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2024, 04:31:31 PM »
We who are investors or Bitcoin users must use crypto exchanges but currently most crypto exchanges have made KYC mandatory for users. That means currently if a user wants to use the exchange and want to withdraw and deposit money then he must do KYC verification. Kucoin previously mandated only email verification which allowed users to use the exchange without sharing personal information, but now KYC has been mandated to enhance the exchange's security system. Doing KYC means sharing your personal information with the exchange but if we don't commit any fraud or if we have no intention of committing any fraud then KYC will not do much harm to us. Exchanges that do not require KYC approval are not convenient to use and also do not feel safe, so we are forced to submit KYC even if we don't want to.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2039
  • Last Active: Today at 12:09:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2024, 11:51:12 PM »
I'll tell you more, those exchanges where I went through verification, (2-3 years ago) repeatedly want me to do it again. Or they do not allow me to withdraw funds. And this is normal, you should be ready for such rules. We store funds on their platforms = they can do what they want and no one forbids them.  8)

This is new to me, I have completed kyc verification for both binance and kucoin and all the time that I have used them I’ve never received a notice from them for me to rerun my verification process again. .
It seems like that's because when he did KYC, it was still standard KYC, namely just filling in data as usual. Meanwhile, several years ago, Binance made the latest regulations regarding KYC, namely by using our ID verification in the form of an ID card, passport, driver lessons or something else that is recognized by our country. So if we haven't done that, we will be asked to repeat it and we won't be able to withdraw our assets on Binance. However, when we first register on Binance and the regulations are in effect, namely directly KYC using the official document, that is enough as long as there is a verified sign on our account.

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 466
  • Last Active: June 20, 2024, 11:27:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2024, 02:47:43 PM »
KYC is complying with regulations by Cex exchanges and i don't think it pose any form of risk or intended to put any person in danger. Obviously, if anyone plan to do a legitimate crypto business, I think it is necessary to be compliance to enable Cex exchanges do it's business in every country that regulations are required by the law of these countries.

I won't play dumb to some of the advantages of KYC as it is used to checkmate crimes like money laundering, arms smuggling, sex trafficking etc. However, The risks it poses outweigh the benefits. The CEX or third party could sell your data on the dark web, the CEX could be hacked and users data could be stolen and sold on the dark web. Some persons are languishing in jail for crimes they did not commit because a scammer stole their identity and used it to carry out fraud.

I'd suggest you read this article so that you'd know why KYC is extremely dangerous.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 02:51:44 PM by Sokani »

Offline tbct_mt2

• Activity: 743
  • Last Active: January 29, 2024, 06:09:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good Karma Signature
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2024, 03:49:21 PM »
I won't play dumb to some of the advantages of KYC as it is used to checkmate crimes like money laundering, arms smuggling, sex trafficking etc. However, The risks it poses outweigh the benefits.
You will not have to worry about scammers if you use a CEX for Spot trading. No need to trade Peer to Peer and be scammed by scammers. To be frankly about CEX, they have some advantages for users.

The CEX or third party could sell your data on the dark web, the CEX could be hacked and users data could be stolen and sold on the dark web. Some persons are languishing in jail for crimes they did not commit because a scammer stole their identity and used it to carry out fraud.

I'd suggest you read this article so that you'd know why KYC is extremely dangerous.
But KYC has more risk than benefit because of many things you don't know about companies force users to do KYC. They have your documents and only they know what they will do with those documents.

You can not trust them that their platforms have good security layers to keep your documents safely.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 755
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 06:45:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2024, 12:31:16 PM »
KYC is complying with regulations by Cex exchanges and i don't think it pose any form of risk or intended to put any person in danger. Obviously, if anyone plan to do a legitimate crypto business, I think it is necessary to be compliance to enable Cex exchanges do it's business in every country that regulations are required by the law of these countries.

I won't play dumb to some of the advantages of KYC as it is used to checkmate crimes like money laundering, arms smuggling, sex trafficking etc. However, The risks it poses outweigh the benefits. The CEX or third party could sell your data on the dark web, the CEX could be hacked and users data could be stolen and sold on the dark web. Some persons are languishing in jail for crimes they did not commit because a scammer stole their identity and used it to carry out fraud.

I agree with your statement about KYC, but basically, now that you have a very large amount of money to make transactions on an exchange, you have to do KYC.So currently we are forced to do KYC, and of course, I am sure the company also has regulations not to leak data, and when a data leak occurs, they will be subject to very heavy sanctions.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1886
  • Last Active: June 18, 2024, 09:33:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2024, 06:21:38 AM »

But KYC has more risk than benefit because of many things you don't know about companies force users to do KYC. They have your documents and only they know what they will do with those documents.

You can not trust them that their platforms have good security layers to keep your documents safely.

Do KYC at reputable exchange such as binance , No doubt about it. I never do KYC at new exchange.
and  I will not do KYC on exchanges where I am not sure of the security of my personal data.  So far, I still trust Binance, because I feel my data is still safe.
Never heard about KYC data leak on binance.
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
RoyalMix██████████    ██    ██████████    ████    ██    ████████████████████████████    ██
P  R  E  M  I  U  M     B  I  T  C  O  I  N     M  I  X  E  R                                        P  R  E  M  I  U  M     B  I  T  C  O  I  N     M  I  X  E  R
██    ██████████    ██    ██    ██    ██████████████████████    ██    ████████████
░░███████████████████████████
█████████████████▀███████
████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀░░▀█████
████░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░▄████
███████▄▄░░░█░▄██░▄██████
██████████░░░████████████
███████▀▀░█░░░▀██░▀██████
████░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▀████
████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄░░▄█████
█████████████████▄███████
░░███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████
████░░
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████░░

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2024, 06:21:38 AM »

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 593
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 04:57:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2024, 06:31:51 AM »
KYC is pain and if you do KYC on a centralized exchange, you lose your identity document, forever.

If you are seriously with your privacy, anonymity, you will have need to look for non-KYC exchanges. Then you will have to compare their trading fees.

There are three websites for you to do so.
I am interested in one question: how safe are the exchanges on these platforms? I ask not because I distrust you, but because anything new to me is unfamiliar and untested personally. Have you personally conducted exchanges on one of them? I am against verification, which is why I became interested in this topic.
Thank you mate, that's exactly the way I feel also in trying out new stuff because I don't know what is involved so I like to ask around before trying anything and moreover I don't want to have any feeling of regrets although am used to using CEX that requires KYC like binance but recently thought I should try out a new exchange especially the one that doesn't require me sending out all my all info. I have heard about these exchanges but am having doubt believing that they don't require any data from you and am also skeptical in testing it out since it involved me funding it.

Offline Sokani

• View Profile

« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2024, 03:32:50 AM »
~
I agree with your statement about KYC, but basically, now that you have a very large amount of money to make transactions on an exchange, you have to do KYC.So currently we are forced to do KYC, and of course, I am sure the company also has regulations not to leak data, and when a data leak occurs, they will be subject to very heavy sanctions.

Don't mind all those BS they tell you that your information are safe with them. There's a greater tendency that small exchanges might sell your data but reputable ones like Binance and the likes won't do this but that doesn't mean they cannot be hacked and your data cannot be compromised.

No one is forcing you to use CEXs, you always have a choice. To avoid them, trade on NO KYC exchanges such as bisq.network, Agoradesk.com, eXch.cx, Changelly, SimpleSwap etc.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 03:44:35 AM by Sokani »

Online bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:24:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Search 1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2024, 07:50:46 AM »
KYC is pain and if you do KYC on a centralized exchange, you lose your identity document, forever.

If you are seriously with your privacy, anonymity, you will have need to look for non-KYC exchanges. Then you will have to compare their trading fees.

There are three websites for you to do so.
There are disadvantage and advantage of using centralized exchange but indeed that most of us are not willing to expose our identity here in crypto investments so we tend to use Decentralized exchange.
but sadly in my country the use of those are not wise enough because of the availability to send and convert in our currency so still i am using centralized and KYC verified account but I am not worrying because I only transact small amount there for withdrawal purposes and not for so much transacting.

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1603
  • Last Active: June 19, 2024, 12:21:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2024, 08:01:10 AM »
Do KYC at reputable exchange such as binance , No doubt about it. I never do KYC at new exchange.
and  I will not do KYC on exchanges where I am not sure of the security of my personal data.  So far, I still trust Binance, because I feel my data is still safe.
Do not trust any platform that you submitted your KYC document already, thinking your data can not be leaked. Once you have submitted it, the platform can do anything with your KYC documents. It can be given to third parties and also there can be data breach by hackers.

Online bounceback

• Activity: 1043
  • Last Active: Today at 07:02:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    1000 Posts Karma Good 500 Posts
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2024, 11:35:33 AM »
Don't mind all those BS they tell you that your information are safe with them. There's a greater tendency that small exchanges might sell your data but reputable ones like Binance and the likes won't do this but that doesn't mean they cannot be hacked and your data cannot be compromised.

No one is forcing you to use CEXs, you always have a choice. To avoid them, trade on NO KYC exchanges such as bisq.network, Agoradesk.com, eXch.cx, Changelly, SimpleSwap etc.
What have to worry when submitting KYC with most trusted and have good reputation exchange such as Binance? don't blame Binance have been popular and their operation for longer time there are not place with your document ID avoid by them, personally CEXs is the best option for trading and there are easily to put buy and sell order as limit than with Dapp exchange not get choose except trade with instant way.
I don't see Binance have problem with user document KYC as far their operation without much problem for selling user document or use for any thing else.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1458
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: June 21, 2024, 08:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2024, 12:38:49 PM »
It seems like that's because when he did KYC, it was still standard KYC, namely just filling in data as usual. Meanwhile, several years ago, Binance made the latest regulations regarding KYC, namely by using our ID verification in the form of an ID card, passport, driver lessons or something else that is recognized by our country. So if we haven't done that, we will be asked to repeat it and we won't be able to withdraw our assets on Binance. However, when we first register on Binance and the regulations are in effect, namely directly KYC using the official document, that is enough as long as there is a verified sign on our account.
Well, I used my passport. It was +/- (a year ago) - in principle, the system of passing has not changed. Understand correctly, several exchanges (KuCoin, Mex, Gate.io) started demanding me to pass again. This is a confirmation that funds on the exchange = not your funds. Who has not yet realized this, it's time to understand + stick to security.

P.S. Did not pass in time verification, according to the requirements of the exchange = what then? And your funds can not withdraw. Didn't verify in time under the new rules = problem. We use exchanges and have no right to dictate the rules, alas.  8)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Sokani

• View Profile

« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2024, 04:35:46 PM »
~
What have to worry when submitting KYC with most trusted and have good reputation exchange such as Binance? don't blame Binance have been popular and their operation for longer time there are not place with your document ID avoid by them, personally CEXs is the best option for trading and there are easily to put buy and sell order as limit than with Dapp exchange not get choose except trade with instant way.
I don't see Binance have problem with user document KYC as far their operation without much problem for selling user document or use for any thing else.

I think you should be worried my friend because even the mighty Binance has been hacked in the past.

"Binance, the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, said it's investigating the alleged leak of its customers' verification information. The leak could affect up to 60,000 individual users who sent KYC information to the company in 2018 and 2019."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.coindesk.com/markets/2019/08/07/binance-customer-data-has-leaked-what-we-know-and-what-we-dont/amp/

This is a true life story of a Romanian citizen, whose life got torn apart because his data was stolen by a scammer. You might want to read it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5444158

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 998
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: June 21, 2024, 11:36:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2024, 12:41:53 AM »
Do not trust any platform that you submitted your KYC document already, thinking your data can not be leaked. Once you have submitted it, the platform can do anything with your KYC documents. It can be given to third parties and also there can be data breach by hackers.

I can say that no information with a centralized exchange is safe. The self acclaimed sophisticated centralized exchanges have all suffered hack in the past making them to lose millions of investors and customers assets and funds to hackers. Binance that many are defending here have suffered hack years back when her members details and information were all stolen. One thing you should know is that once you give a consent by engaging in the KYC, you already tell them you agree with whatever they want to do with it and whatever the result maybe you will have nothing to hold against them and that has been the game of the exchange or third party till date. I believe everything works with time and a gradually process.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██