follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Don't buy bitcoin only because of FOMO  (Read 14753 times)

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1124
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:21:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
Re: Don't buy bitcoin only because of FOMO
« Reply #150 on: March 08, 2024, 10:56:31 PM »
in fact we can't know this, I also made the mistake of selling my bitcoins during the downturn years ago, so now I would never dream of making risky choices and following the FOMO or getting scared when the price drops, the secret is only one HOLD

People always learn after losing something so you have learned from your past it is a good and profitable step towards success. One who keeps in his mind that the secret of success is hidden only in holding so he will not disturb during lower price and he will stick to his holding until he gets his target.

Some people will buy and some will sell but they do this by thinking about their profit so don't follow them Because the percentage of their profit or loss is different from yours.
Very well said. That's the best thing we can do for now, if we see some other people gaining profits from this bull run, don't get FOMO and never enter the market during the rally. Always wait for the right time to enter or if we really want to join the ride, wait for the pullback before investing. It's the wisest move to avoid having a huge loss, we might not be able to maximize the profit just like other people who have purchased while in the bear market, but it is better than buying at the highest price.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: March 08, 2024, 10:56:31 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1867
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:27:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #151 on: March 09, 2024, 01:25:03 PM »

Very well said. That's the best thing we can do for now, if we see some other people gaining profits from this bull run, don't get FOMO and never enter the market during the rally. Always wait for the right time to enter or if we really want to join the ride, wait for the pullback before investing. It's the wisest move to avoid having a huge loss, we might not be able to maximize the profit just like other people who have purchased while in the bear market, but it is better than buying at the highest price.

During FOMO, we can also benefit if you play short term. buy and sell as soon as possible when you make a profit. because it will happen quickly, if you are late you will be trapped and the price will plummet. but if you don't dare to take risks, it's best to invest in safe coins, such as Bitcoin, ethereum, BNB, Solana, and maybe polkadot.

Offline giammangiato

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1304
  • non posso venire dato che ho giammangiato
  • Last Active: Today at 10:24:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Signature Avatar
« Reply #152 on: March 09, 2024, 04:34:39 PM »

During FOMO, we can also benefit if you play short term. buy and sell as soon as possible when you make a profit. because it will happen quickly, if you are late you will be trapped and the price will plummet. but if you don't dare to take risks, it's best to invest in safe coins, such as Bitcoin, ethereum, BNB, Solana, and maybe polkadot.
you're right my friend, I remember when there was a crazy hype with the shiba inu and from that day onwards I fortunately managed to ride the wave and made a great profit, consider the fact of exploiting these events sometimes also to your own advantage not it's bad
giammangiato - non posso venire

Offline bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1228
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:21:38 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #153 on: March 09, 2024, 04:48:50 PM »
Bitcoin give more profit for investor that started accumulating very early when the price was low. Some Bitcoin investors prefer to wait until when the bull market is coming close that's when they will begin to rush and invest so that they will not miss the profit when the price begin to pump.

If Mr X bought his Bitcoin in 2022 for $20, 000 for 1 Bitcoin and Mr F buys his Bitcoin today that 1 Bitcoin is trading for $42,113, who will make more profit when the bull market starts? If bull market starts, the people that bought Bitcoin when the price was very low will make more profit than people that bought today.

Always Start accumulation very early, don't wait until when bull market is close before investing.
Everyone will say that, because it is already a fact that the price of Bitcoin used to be only $1, now it is $70k, even if you knew this day would happen when Bitcoin was launched, I'm sure you would have bought a lot of Bitcoin when it appeared, no one would have paid much attention to it.

OK, because this is already expensive, so I think this will still be considered a cheap price for the next 8 years. It seems so, because it is likely that many people are speculating that the price of BTC will reach above $100k, some even say it will be higher than $150k. Whether that will happen or not, it is certain that now you can still accumulate BTC as you said.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 11:38:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #154 on: March 09, 2024, 06:07:02 PM »

Everyone will say that, because it is already a fact that the price of Bitcoin used to be only $1, now it is $70k, even if you knew this day would happen when Bitcoin was launched, I'm sure you would have bought a lot of Bitcoin when it appeared, no one would have paid much attention to it.

OK, because this is already expensive, so I think this will still be considered a cheap price for the next 8 years. It seems so, because it is likely that many people are speculating that the price of BTC will reach above $100k, some even say it will be higher than $150k. Whether that will happen or not, it is certain that now you can still accumulate BTC as you said.

If you remember when bitcoin was launched and we saw the price at that time was very cheap, I even got free from the faucet and sold some of my cheap bitcoins. We will regret that the current price is so high. Forget all that, let's try to make a profit from Bitcoin now.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #155 on: March 09, 2024, 11:53:48 PM »
If you remember when bitcoin was launched and we saw the price at that time was very cheap, I even got free from the faucet and sold some of my cheap bitcoins. We will regret that the current price is so high. Forget all that, let's try to make a profit from Bitcoin now.
The price of Bitcoin when it was first launched should not be easily forgotten because that way you can see and give encouragement that the price of Bitcoin can have price movements so far, those of us who have entered high prices like this must look back to give encouragement to keep holding on. Bitcoin until the price reaches its highest because there is still supply that can be obtained by miners so for me there is still an opportunity to save as much Bitcoin as I can.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1124
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 04:21:44 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #156 on: March 10, 2024, 01:33:29 AM »

you're right my friend, I remember when there was a crazy hype with the shiba inu and from that day onwards I fortunately managed to ride the wave and made a great profit, consider the fact of exploiting these events sometimes also to your own advantage not it's bad
It only applies to some who have experience or those people who know what they need to do during the rally. There are some people, specifically newbies, who are getting greedier or thinking differently as they don't know what will be the next move of the market. They end up riding the rally and are unable to make a profit as they want more profit than they currently have.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: March 10, 2024, 01:33:29 AM »

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1347
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 06:16:37 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad
« Reply #157 on: March 10, 2024, 07:16:20 PM »
It is a bit difficult to understand everything you have said, but from the few I picked, you bought Bitcoin in early 2023 when the price was low, which made you very lucky, and you are already profitable right now. Still on FOMO, some people since last week may have set a sell order of $69k, which probably might have been executed today. It could be that they really don't want to miss out on the price, so they decided to sell. Meanwhile, there is still a great possibility that the price of bitcoin will get to $100k. Most investors can buy with fomo and end up regretting it, while some can also sell because of fomo and still blame themselves for selling too soon. It is wise to be very educated about Bitcoin investment.
I would like to add to the above. Most people make a banal (but widespread mistake), listening to whom they should and should not listen to. There is a saying for a reason: "Greed breeds, even more Fomo". If you haven't bought an asset, you'd better wait (for yourself set prices). Rather than buying here/now without understanding why and for what.

P.S. As one option. Observe from the outside, and then draw conclusions for yourself. And if you have already decided to buy an asset + don't buy for the entire % deposit also try to keep risk management to a minimum.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Youngkhngdiddy

• Activity: 175
  • Last Active: March 23, 2024, 07:31:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Topic Starter Search
« Reply #158 on: March 11, 2024, 02:17:05 PM »

I would like to add to the above. Most people make a banal (but widespread mistake), listening to whom they should and should not listen to. There is a saying for a reason: "Greed breeds, even more Fomo". If you haven't bought an asset, you'd better wait (for yourself set prices). Rather than buying here/now without understanding why and for what.

P.S. As one option. Observe from the outside, and then draw conclusions for yourself. And if you have already decided to buy an asset + don't buy for the entire % deposit also try to keep risk management to a minimum.
Well greed could also lead to fomo but in that situation I won't really say it's greed but lack of understanding about the halving and how the market works, because some who was able to invest in bitcoin when the price was about 40k and above and made a lot of profit when it reaches 69k should be aware of the upcoming halving and instead of takinng profit, I expect such person to wait for a retrace and buy more so as to gain more in the halving.
 However the person decided to take profit at 69k, it shows that they don't got a good knowledge about the halving  or are ot aware that BTC is at it's bull season, if only the person had waited a little bit till today, then they would've made more profit now bitcoin has set another ATH currently above 70k, right now I think such person would be regretting their actions and If he/she is wise enough they should wait for a trace and acquire more Bitcoins cause there's a potential of it reaching 100k plus in this upcoming halving.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1568
  • Last Active: Today at 04:00:55 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #159 on: March 11, 2024, 03:34:40 PM »

It only applies to some who have experience or those people who know what they need to do during the rally. There are some people, specifically newbies, who are getting greedier or thinking differently as they don't know what will be the next move of the market. They end up riding the rally and are unable to make a profit as they want more profit than they currently have.
True. Jumping into something we are not aware of or prepared of really makes or turns things from good to bad situations because we all know that this industry is very volatile and it needs more knowledge for us to be profitable on these events. We are here for opportunities so every chances we see and have  here we grab it. The only problem with newbies is that they cannot control their emotions and has not enough knowledge that is why they easy get FOMO.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #160 on: March 11, 2024, 11:44:29 PM »
It even has no price when it is launched for the first time. I think it is something natural, it is the same as other coins.
Sure, we don't need to think about it too much. Don't regret that we didn't buy it at that time. It is true that we must focus on the current fact of Bitcoin. It is okay to buy Bitcoin now as long as it deserves to buy. Only buy Bitcoin when it seems to increase in the next few months/years.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #161 on: March 11, 2024, 11:47:39 PM »
True. Jumping into something we are not aware of or prepared of really makes or turns things from good to bad situations because we all know that this industry is very volatile and it needs more knowledge for us to be profitable on these events. We are here for opportunities so every chances we see and have  here we grab it. The only problem with newbies is that they cannot control their emotions and has not enough knowledge that is why they easy get FOMO.
When you decide to do something without any research, it will make you feel like committing suicide because the risk is too high and the money you use can be lost instantly, so in Cryptocurrency, what you want to do should be considered first, such as the risk opportunities and profits that can be obtained. , It is true that many beginners make wrong decisions and I hope that with experience like that they can learn and be more careful in the future.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #162 on: March 12, 2024, 07:44:59 AM »
When you decide to do something without any research, it will make you feel like committing suicide because the risk is too high and the money you use can be lost instantly, so in Cryptocurrency, what you want to do should be considered first, such as the risk opportunities and profits that can be obtained. , It is true that many beginners make wrong decisions and I hope that with experience like that they can learn and be more careful in the future.

Agree with you, it's best before we buy coins or make investments to do research first. so we already understand what we are buying, what risks we are taking. Don't buy coins because of FOMO, because it will make us lose if we sell late.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #163 on: March 12, 2024, 08:05:19 AM »

Agree with you, it's best before we buy coins or make investments to do research first. so we already understand what we are buying, what risks we are taking. Don't buy coins because of FOMO, because it will make us lose if we sell late.

Only a foolish investor can invest in something that will not be researched, you are right about FOMO, because of it many novice investors fall for a scam and invest in something they can not make money on and lose all their money.

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1250
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:24:27 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #164 on: March 12, 2024, 08:49:16 AM »

Only a foolish investor can invest in something that will not be researched, you are right about FOMO, because of it many novice investors fall for a scam and invest in something they can not make money on and lose all their money.
But strangely, even though many beginners are warned about the dangers of having FOMO, I always see them repeating the same things over and over again. And yes, any investment in any form must always go through a thorough analysis process. Especially from a fundamental perspective. Because most investments are long term. So paying attention to fundamentals is very important.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG