follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: These are the boldest bitcoin predictions for 2024 — one calls for a 1,000% rall  (Read 548 times)

Offline GDI

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 8
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 02, 2024, 09:36:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Avatar First Post

Bitcoin had a huge rally in 2023, with the digital currency up some 152% for the year.

And a number of commentators CNBC spoke to — both inside and outside of the cryptocurrency industry — expect the rise to continue.

After hitting a record high in 2021, bitcoin had a rough 2022, which was marked by the collapse of high-profile projects, liquidity issues and bankruptcies.

read more https://www.cnbc.com/2024/01/01/bitcoin-btc-price-predicitions-for-2024.html [nofollow]

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Ambatman

• Activity: 265
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Avatar
This feels way too similar to plagiarism. It would have been better if you had quoted it or just say some sentence from your understanding before introducing the link. Everybody are free to make speculation , anything can happen but i highly doubt there's any catalyst that can take Bitcoin to $500000. A new ATH is possible but if nothing goes wrong we have already entered a bullish trend.

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1239
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:05:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
I studied and looked at the history of bitcoin movements from every halving that occurred. But seeing such a high increase all at once may not be easy. And I don't think it will happen in a short time. But if we talk about the long term then anything can happen. any number of thousands of percent could happen. But I think the bullrun target this time is only around 2x the current price. 44k to 88k or 120k might be more logical to achieve. This may be my first experience in holding bitcoin while it is heading towards the halving. So I don't have too big hopes, but it's still good news that gives me great hope. But I don't want to be disappointed so it's better to expect normally.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1806
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:45:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
Right now we have a huge uptick in the price, as we enter the year with a $45,500 and still going on. And this is the sign that everyone is really bullish so who knows, every bullish prediction are all in right now.

I saw as high as $180k prediction, and obviously, a conservate estimate of $100k.

So we should take this into account, and with the looming approval of Bitcoin Spot ETF, we should be really positive that this year is going to be very big for all of us, not just Bitcoin but even altcoin market will thrived.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 07:22:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
Everybody are free to make speculation , anything can happen but i highly doubt there's any catalyst that can take Bitcoin to $500000. A new ATH is possible but if nothing goes wrong we have already entered a bullish trend.
Well, "Never say never" is a phrase I've come to believe in regardless of how unrealistic a prediction is, I've said such things as, "it's not possible" with dogecoin, Shiba inu, pepe, floki and so, and in my very eyes, all this projects/coins entered and even surpassed a billion dollar market cap, even though they were supposedly completely useless projects as to when or to their purpose of being launched.

And what are we talking about here? Bitcoin, The father and foundation of the entire cryptocurrency system and market, I think any price is very possible for bitcoin to attain, and believe me, if the big boys wants to see bitcoin reach $500,000, it would reach it, they know what to bring up as a catalyst.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1896
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:50:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes
It's not closer to a bold prediction than what John Mcafee did he predicted $1 million or he would eat his p___s and we all know he did not eat it, any company or individual or so-called experts can come out with predictions, it possible or not it's easy to exaggerate prediction especially when you are in a period of accumulation, this is to justify that you are doing the right thing.
Everybody wants this prediction to materialize it is the community that will win if it materializes.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 10:13:13 PM by robelneo »
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline SmartGold01

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1204
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:29:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Bitcoin is a long time project and doesn't move that fast as you may have written here, sometimes when we post about altcoin then we can  say it can easily move that extent with a higher probability to collapse at any point in time. But for bitcoin I don't think giving it such impression would still count toward it rather we could investment in long term before we may witness most of the growth.

So basically people are being too optimistic about bitcoin price and possibly they have made huge investment and creating noise everywhere to attract more investor to enable them cash out big time, people speculate a lot about bitcoin but that doesn't we are instantly witnessing it maybe could take about two or 5 years time before someone of prediction speculation comes.to reality.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG