follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Don't Borrow Money To Gambling.  (Read 2887 times)

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3653
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: June 03, 2024, 12:00:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Don't Borrow Money To Gambling.
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2024, 08:49:50 PM »
Never gamble with loans. You can't be sure that you will win. If you gamble with loans, you can't be sure that you won't lose money. If you lose the money gambling then you will realize how wrong decision you made by gambling with loans.
There is no way to ensure we can win in gambling, the chance to win will be always 50% only. If we use loan money, we have the responsibility to repay the loan. It will be difficult when we seldom winning the gambling games. In this way, we may be trapped with the loan. Sometimes someone decides to have a new loan to repay the the loan. This becomes more complicated if he/she always tries to have a new loan to fix old loans.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2024, 08:49:50 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1260
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 04, 2024, 05:11:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #91 on: March 03, 2024, 01:55:07 PM »
Never gamble with loans. You can't be sure that you will win. If you gamble with loans, you can't be sure that you won't lose money. If you lose the money gambling then you will realize how wrong decision you made by gambling with loans.
There is no way to ensure we can win in gambling, the chance to win will be always 50% only. If we use loan money, we have the responsibility to repay the loan. It will be difficult when we seldom winning the gambling games. In this way, we may be trapped with the loan. Sometimes someone decides to have a new loan to repay the the loan. This becomes more complicated if he/she always tries to have a new loan to fix old loans.
Even I see that in gambling our chances of winning are less than 50%, the article when I gamble it receives more defeats than wins, it means that our chances of winning are smaller than losing. But that's my opinion.

It is not wise at all to borrow money for gambling, especially if we already know how risky gambling is. Even for me personally, borrowing money for other needs that are not urgent, I will avoid borrowing.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 962
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 08:49:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2024, 03:38:54 PM »
The only problem with gambling with a loan is that if you lose the first bet, there is no way to repay the loan. If he is unable to repay the loan, he will be forced to take additional loans.
Gambling will win money or lose money but we cannot say anything for sure in advance only there is some probability and positive thought that we will win. Seeing that our thoughts are positive, we will always gamble and win, but it is not so easy. I assume a gambler is good enough in gambling and has enough experience yet he can lose any time and by losing he can give big money loss any time. It makes no sense to borrow money from others to gamble where there is such a possibility that gamblers will lose money, it is definitely a foolish decision.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1584
  • Last Active: June 03, 2024, 02:56:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2024, 03:58:56 PM »
Even I see that in gambling our chances of winning are less than 50%, the article when I gamble it receives more defeats than wins, it means that our chances of winning are smaller than losing. But that's my opinion.

It is not wise at all to borrow money for gambling, especially if we already know how risky gambling is. Even for me personally, borrowing money for other needs that are not urgent, I will avoid borrowing.
Good to hear that mate. You really are a responsible gambler when you say you are not using loan money for your gambling activities. We all know that gambling  won't give us the highest probability of winning it is because gambling is based on luck. So borrowing money is not an option for me as well especially if it was intended for gambling.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1617
  • Last Active: June 04, 2024, 08:14:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2024, 08:35:12 PM »
When it comes to gambling and you are that considering on taking up some loans then you are just basically putting up yourself on such huge problem because you would really be
needing to repay up those loans at the same time you have lost the money that you had borrowed to gamble on which its a double kill and you are really that having that huge problem
later on. Well, people doesnt really make out those realizations not until they would really be experiencing those hard situations or consequences. They would really be that
still continuing until on the time that they would really be able to make themselves realize that it wasnt that a good step or decision.

Offline SmartGold01

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1235
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 11:39:01 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2024, 10:19:31 PM »
When it comes to gambling and you are that considering on taking up some loans then you are just basically putting up yourself on such huge problem because you would really be
needing to repay up those loans at the same time you have lost the money that you had borrowed to gamble on which its a double kill and you are really that having that huge problem
later on. Well, people doesnt really make out those realizations not until they would really be experiencing those hard situations or consequences. They would really be that
still continuing until on the time that they would really be able to make themselves realize that it wasnt that a good step or decision.

I would rather take loan for important thing than gambling because when you take loan for something very important it will add value to you than gambling because when the money lost you will start having heart attack especially when the money huge and even as that the interest keeps increasing to something you don't expect till you will you pay back those loans. So, taking loan to gamble is a very bad habit and anyone who is in found of doing this should stops and looking a better way to gamble without involving themselves to loan for gambling.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1584
  • Last Active: June 03, 2024, 02:56:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2024, 12:18:17 PM »

I would rather take loan for important thing than gambling because when you take loan for something very important it will add value to you than gambling because when the money lost you will start having heart attack especially when the money huge and even as that the interest keeps increasing to something you don't expect till you will you pay back those loans. So, taking loan to gamble is a very bad habit and anyone who is in found of doing this should stops and looking a better way to gamble without involving themselves to loan for gambling.
It is even risky to use loan money in an investment how much more in using it for gambling which does not guarantee any winning for us. Loan is terrible especially if we are not having stable source of income and pouring all of that money into gambling. We should learn from other gamblers mistake on using loan money in gambling that ended badly.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2024, 12:18:17 PM »

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 06:23:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2024, 01:53:11 PM »

I think it is even 70/30. That is we have a 70% chance of losing and only a 30% chance of winning. From experience, a gambler loses more than he wins but as a gambler, I always hope that my winnings can augment my loss. While it's possible to win in the short term, the law of large numbers suggests that over an extended period, outcomes tend to converge toward the expected probabilities. This means that the more you play, the more likely you are to experience losses. So, there shouldn`t be a need for borrowing to gamble because that will amount to paying back money you never used for anything productive.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1334
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 04, 2024, 08:17:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2024, 05:23:58 PM »
Taking a loan for gambling is very risky because when one takes a loan, he must repay the loan. so if a person who does not have money to gamble takes a loan and loses that money in gambling then no one should ever think of taking a loan unless he has a backup of how he will repay that loan. I would advise everyone to stay away from this  Gambling should only be used for fun and should not involve loan money and should be used for a maximum of 10% of income. only then can one avoid the harmful effects of gambling

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2024, 03:03:36 PM »

Good to hear that mate. You really are a responsible gambler when you say you are not using loan money for your gambling activities. We all know that gambling  won't give us the highest probability of winning it is because gambling is based on luck. So borrowing money is not an option for me as well especially if it was intended for gambling.
Actually, it's hard to say that I'm a responsible gambler, because in fact I'm just doing what I can to avoid gambling that is unreasonable or outside the limits.

because responsibility is not as easy as it is spelled, we have to be truly disciplined in carrying out everything, and I will not deny that as a human being I am still sometimes controlled by something negative, but what is different is that I can suppress that feeling so that it does not dominate us.

Offline |MINER|

• Activity: 357
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 08:09:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster Signature Karma
« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2024, 06:11:23 AM »
What do you think this guy should do to stop this habit because I have tried my best to stop him but no way. You input is needed.
I would say not to give loans to friends who are addicted to this kind of gambling. I myself had a few friends who took loans from others and then gambled. He also took from me a few times but he used to take the loans for some other reason, but when I came to know that he gambled with loans. Since then I gave him No more loans. Moreover, I think it is better to keep distance from such public people. But it is better to encourage them that gambling is not just for fun, it will become a nightmare for your life if you become addicted.
|MINER|

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 06:23:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2024, 08:02:21 AM »
What do you think this guy should do to stop this habit because I have tried my best to stop him but no way. You input is needed.
I would say not to give loans to friends who are addicted to this kind of gambling. I myself had a few friends who took loans from others and then gambled. He also took from me a few times but he used to take the loans for some other reason, but when I came to know that he gambled with loans. Since then I gave him No more loans. Moreover, I think it is better to keep distance from such public people. But it is better to encourage them that gambling is not just for fun, it will become a nightmare for your life if you become addicted.

No doubts, It is best not to lend money to friends who have a gambling addiction because providing such friends with loans can worsen their addiction. Setting boundaries and refusing to support their gambling habit financially can be a positive step in encouraging them to seek help and address their addiction.

But then, the question now is how do you know that the person will use the loan for gambling? This question is important because when a friend comes for a loan, even if he is a gambler, he will always justify the importance of the loan and also note that the loan is for a good course. So, it becomes difficult to deny such a friend loan.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #102 on: March 06, 2024, 09:15:30 AM »

Actually, it's hard to say that I'm a responsible gambler, because in fact I'm just doing what I can to avoid gambling that is unreasonable or outside the limits.

because responsibility is not as easy as it is spelled, we have to be truly disciplined in carrying out everything, and I will not deny that as a human being I am still sometimes controlled by something negative, but what is different is that I can suppress that feeling so that it does not dominate us.

Gambling is not a good way to get rich, because it does not use analysis and knowledge in gambling. just rely on luck. why do we have to go into debt for gambling, because we don't necessarily win when gambling.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1124
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 04, 2024, 03:38:17 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #103 on: March 06, 2024, 11:34:00 AM »
But then, the question now is how do you know that the person will use the loan for gambling? This question is important because when a friend comes for a loan, even if he is a gambler, he will always justify the importance of the loan and also note that the loan is for a good course. So, it becomes difficult to deny such a friend loan.
If your friend is involved in gambling activities and if you are aware of it, use that information to be your warning to avoid lending them money. The fact that he is into gambling should be enough reason for you to decline his request, there's no need to consider knowing how they will use the money or if they will be able to repay you. The fact that you know their history of gambling, the borrowed money will likely be used for the same purpose, that's why it's best to avoid this kind of situation.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 08:46:00 PM by DabsPoorVersion »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #104 on: March 06, 2024, 04:03:15 PM »

Gambling is not a good way to get rich, because it does not use analysis and knowledge in gambling. just rely on luck. why do we have to go into debt for gambling, because we don't necessarily win when gambling.
What is clear is that gambling is not a way to get rich. I agree with that, therefore we have to really do something to avoid things we shouldn't do in gambling.

Going into debt and forcing yourself to gamble is not wise at all, because if it is like that then it could be said that you are just following uncontrolled gambling emotions. I suggest always avoiding debt to satisfy the urge to gamble. Apart from having to return the money we borrow, it is also very likely that we will not be able to enjoy the money.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG