follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How Much % Profit did You Get from IEO on Binance??  (Read 1254 times)

IyemRoker

How Much % Profit did You Get from IEO on Binance??
« on: January 08, 2024, 10:42:53 AM »

Holla altcoinstalks member, i have a bit questions from my brain because every saw Binance App always look button "New Listing".
*This question might relevantly reveal your personal income but I emphasize that you don't need to reply with the money you get but with how much you get percent (%) from the IEO event on Binance.
*Include profit like as : invest in private/public sale token A , join Launchpad , Launchpool with BNB or trading while first time listing on Binance.

-How much % your profit ?? (Invest,Trading,Launchpad, etc)
-Profit from wich token ??
-How long you get profit since first listing on Binance ??
-If you profit , what do you do with the money??   invest again, trade or withdrawl to your Mastercard ?
-In the next month , if IEO binance launching , will you join again ??

I hope friends here can reply immediately and in detail, so that I can learn how to profit from IEO on Binance.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How Much % Profit did You Get from IEO on Binance??
« on: January 08, 2024, 10:42:53 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16081
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:54:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: How Much % Profit did You Get from IEO on Binance??
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2024, 01:41:46 AM »
I don't participate in IEOs often, I like tokens that are listed on CEX and have a stable trading volume.

In mid-2021, I participated in Coin98's IEO on Binance. Coin98 is a Crypto Wallet project from Vietnam, currently this project has changed its name and expanded its field in crypto market. IEO price was $0.075, then price increased to $6.7 after 1 month, that was in August, but unfortunately I was not able to sell C98 at this price.

I believed that the market would recover and C98 would reach ATH by the end of 2021. Expectations did not come true and I sold C98 in March 2022 at $1.5. Unfortunately, I only have a few dozen C98 tokens, so my profit is only about $100.

$100 was used to DCA BTC in 2023, and I am completely satisfied with the 60% profit ;D

Now BTC halving is approaching, I will only focus on BTC. After halving, I will switch gears and start looking for opportunities with altcoins. At that time, buying BNB to participate in IEO on Binance is also a good plan to get high profits during the altseason.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

IyemRoker

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2024, 03:30:57 PM »
$100 was used to DCA BTC in 2023, and I am completely satisfied with the 60% profit ;D
What is the meaning DCA ?
That's technique of trading or what?

And your profit is 60% , thats is huge money for profit from your asset.
Just imagine , if you trade C98 coin with 10 Bitcoin capital and your profit is 6 Bitcoin, awesome.
As far as I know, this C98 coin was a good coin during the IEO on Binance because until now I also have a few C98 coins because I held BNB at the Binance spot wallet when the Launchpad happened, so I got a few free C98 coins in the Spot wallet.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16081
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:54:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2024, 06:56:18 PM »
What is the meaning DCA ?
That's technique of trading or what?

And your profit is 60% , thats is huge money for profit from your asset.
Just imagine , if you trade C98 coin with 10 Bitcoin capital and your profit is 6 Bitcoin, awesome.
As far as I know, this C98 coin was a good coin during the IEO on Binance because until now I also have a few C98 coins because I held BNB at the Binance spot wallet when the Launchpad happened, so I got a few free C98 coins in the Spot wallet.
Dollar-cost averaging involves investing the same amount of money in a target security at regular intervals over a certain period of time, regardless of price. By using dollar-cost averaging, investors may lower their average cost per share and reduce the impact of volatility on the their portfolios[1].
I bought 10 USDT in BTC every week, currently 100 USDT has been used up at an average price of 1 BTC = $28K, so compared to price of 1 BTC = $46K, I am making a profit of 60% of my initial capital . I'm not a professional trader so I just buy & hold.

Unfortunately I don't have hundreds of thousands of USDT to invest in BTC, then a 60% profit would be huge when measured in $  :P

I am also followin C98 token, it is a token from the Vietnamese team so it will always receive support from me. I am very optimistic about the upside potential of C98 in 2024 cycle. As crazy as it sounds, I even expect that C98 token will reach $120 by 2025 🚀🚀🚀

[1] Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA) Explained With Examples and Considerations
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline TOYMAN

• Activity: 123
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 09:50:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    100 Posts Karma 50 Posts
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2024, 07:13:05 PM »
I don't participate. Binance will continue to add Launchpad tokens. Added a token today whose first day volume is not good enough. Moreover, the market is continuously going down so now launchpad token is not hitting so much.

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1215
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 09:43:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2024, 09:19:21 PM »
Lately, I haven't been following IEOs on Binance very much, even though many projects have launched and made big profits because after listing the token rose above 1000%, that's all I know.

What I know is that if you have a little capital, you will get a small percentage because we know that in Binance there are whales who stake a lot of BNB to participate in the launchpad which is currently underway.

Projects that launch on Binance rarely fail to meet their expectations. Just look when Binance announces the launchpad/launchpool, lots of people follow there.

Regarding whether to join if the project is launched, I will answer no, more focused on bitcoin which will remain HODL there.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2024, 11:43:34 PM »
Lately, I haven't been following IEOs on Binance very much, even though many projects have launched and made big profits because after listing the token rose above 1000%, that's all I know.

What I know is that if you have a little capital, you will get a small percentage because we know that in Binance there are whales who stake a lot of BNB to participate in the launchpad which is currently underway.

Projects that launch on Binance rarely fail to meet their expectations. Just look when Binance announces the launchpad/launchpool, lots of people follow there.

Regarding whether to join if the project is launched, I will answer no, more focused on bitcoin which will remain HODL there.
Many people participate in the project Launchpad, which has a guarantee from Binance, which is a good step to participate in a project that is still in its infancy. In this way, Binance manages to get a lot of benefits because, to contribute, they have to hold as much BNB as they can. Meanwhile, as you said, there are a lot of rich people who have BNB on the Binance platform, so in this way, it will be easy for people who become rich to gain wealth.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2024, 11:43:34 PM »

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1820
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:36:19 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2024, 12:52:10 AM »
Same here, I didn't participate in any of Binance launches, and I think it was hot like 2 years ago, so not sure if it is still as hype as before or investors looking for other ways to make money.

And if I'm not mistaken, its really hard to go inside this launches as I believed Binance are being selective as to who's who is going to invest on their launchpad that's why as I ordinary investors, I stay away from them.

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2024, 01:42:38 AM »
And if I'm not mistaken, its really hard to go inside this launches as I believed Binance are being selective as to who's who is going to invest on their launchpad that's why as I ordinary investors, I stay away from them.
I have also never invested in a Private Sale or Public Sale for tokens listed on Binance, it seems that it is very difficult to enter these projects.
But to be able to enter the Launchpad/Launchpool, we only have to buy BNB on the Spot market, then you lock the BNB in the Launchpad/Launchpool menu.
Usually, this Launchpad/Launchpool is held for a few or several weeks, depending on the rules given by Binance. And first, the Launchpad/Launchpool in BNB coins usually immediately increases in price by several %, this is instant profit.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

IyemRoker

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2024, 09:03:59 AM »
Dollar-cost averaging involves investing the same amount of money in a target security at regular intervals over a certain period of time, regardless of price. By using dollar-cost averaging, investors may lower their average cost per share and reduce the impact of volatility on the their portfolios[1].
I still don't understand the discussion of Dollar-cost averaging (DCA), maybe it takes more time to understand Dollar-cost averaging (DCA).
Based on my observations, it seems like Dollar-cost averaging (DCA) can be very beneficial for us as cryptocurrency traders because it minimizes costs.
But, can we combine Dollar-cost averaging (DCA) with Altcoins trading? for example, like DOGE, Ripple or Polkadot coin?? Because this is very interesting to me for try it.

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1215
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 09:43:20 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2024, 01:04:17 PM »
--
Many people participate in the project Launchpad, which has a guarantee from Binance, which is a good step to participate in a project that is still in its infancy. In this way, Binance manages to get a lot of benefits because, to contribute, they have to hold as much BNB as they can. Meanwhile, as you said, there are a lot of rich people who have BNB on the Binance platform, so in this way, it will be easy for people who become rich to gain wealth.
Those who participate in the launchpad are clear about the benefits they get, especially since the token allocation they get is quite large, but it depends on whether the capital is large or small, in the Binance exchange there are still big whales who participate in this launchpad.

For example, the XAI project with total BNB staking in this pool is 15 million BNB, not to mention the large amount of stablecoins, how much profit they get will clearly meet their expectations, especially investors who make large contributions to the platform.

It would not be surprising if there is a time when another launchpad project with only a few days of staking will be larger or even full before the end of time.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 967
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:24:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2024, 02:19:32 PM »
To be real and actual about this, not everyone investing is making profits, if you're investing and not doing the right thing that can position you to making profits, then you may not make anything from what you're doing than wasting your time and money because what you're investing on will later turn a loss, also how prepared are we in taking up the challenge that comes through what we are investing, are we the type that runs away or stay to face it whenever challenges appears.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1552
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 04:33:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2024, 02:37:48 PM »
I have never participated in an IEO anywhere, but I have participated in Launchpad on Binance, the profit is quite good because I did not participate in large amounts, only the minimum limit, the profit I got was around 30%. After making a profit, I never repeat buying again when the price goes down, because I minimize the risk and I don't want to be exposed to the risk of funds being held up in new tokens.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2024, 03:19:15 PM »
Same here, I didn't participate in any of Binance launches
I am only analyzing in terms of the profits that can be taken from IEO Launchpad and Launchpool on Binance, because just trading BNB coin is already profitable.

-While information about IEO Launchpad and Launchpool on Binance has not yet started, the BNB price is still stable or tends to decline.
-When there was information about IEO Launchpad and Launchpool on Binance, the price of the BNB coin started to rise quickly by more than 7% (this is the average).
-Unfortunately, we don't know when the IEO Launchpad and Launchpool on Binance will start, even the team from Binance has not provided detailed information regarding the IEO Launchpad and Launchpool on Binance.

And I have a suggestion for me personally, when BNB coin starts to fall sharply, then that's the time for us to buy BNB coin because surely in the next few weeks there will be an IEO Launchpad and Launchpool on Binance and the BNB coin price will definitely rise again, and there we can take advantage profit of the moment from IEO.

Offline Jaephoenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2553
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 09:22:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2024, 06:06:41 PM »
Binance listings are always kept like state secrets. And I always get in late. I have never made any profits from it. The Manchester City token was the last straw that broke the crypto camel's back. I stopped participating in Binance IEOs

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG