follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: 100 days Left For Bitcoin halving  (Read 2968 times)

Offline fruktik

• Activity: 689
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 06:40:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Quick Poster Search
Re: 100 days Left For Bitcoin halving
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2024, 09:27:09 AM »
I wouldn't write it that way. How do you know we'll see 50 thousands of dollars? That's nobody knows. What if all cryptocurrency is at its peak right now?

I'd stick to risk management for starters. And then, I began to take concrete action. What will be the scale of disappointment if after the halving the price will not react in any way? And this, alas, few people think about it.

A bit of positive news. "Clean energy usage by Bitcoin miners has reached an all-time high of 54.5%".

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-mining-hits-all-time-high-with-54-5-sustainable-energy-usage
How perfectly I understand what you write about. It will be a disappointment when, after halving, the price goes down, not meeting the expectations of the majority. Is such a scenario impossible? And how. Indeed, everyone is so carried away by the rise in prices after this event that sometimes they do not notice obvious things. After all, there is such a component as manipulation of the markets by major players. They certainly know the moods and desires of people. They will not miss the opportunity to scam people out of money.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2024, 09:27:09 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 10:11:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2024, 10:32:27 AM »
By April 2024, Bitcoin's value could be halved. At the end of January, the price of Bitcoin has dropped to $39,000. I think the price of Bitcoin will rise again and cross $50000. Then maybe Bitcoin will halve its value. However, it is expected that Bitcoin will cross $1000 by the end of this year. I think ATH can break this year.

Offline Mayajal

• Activity: 500
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 02:43:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2024, 12:06:57 PM »
Bitcoin halving is only 87 days away.  After waiting 87 days bitcoin halving will start and within this 87 days invest in bitcoin and get the next benefit.

Bitcoin Halving Dates
Bitcoin Halving has taken place three times since its inception in 2009. The first halving date occurred on November 28, 2012, reducing the block reward from 50 BTC to 25 BTC. The second Bitcoin halving date took place on July 9, 2016, cutting the reward to 12.5 BTC. The third Bitcoin halving event happened on May 11, 2020, reducing the reward to 6.25 BTC. The Four Bitcoin Halving event happened on April 16,2024Reducing the reward to 3.125 BTC.
Details: https://www.coinwarz.com/bitcoin-halving

The Bitcoin halving dates below list all the Bitcoin halving dates that have already taken place and the next Bitcoin halving date, as well as all future bitcoin halving dates until the block reward reaches zero.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1121
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 11:57:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2024, 12:40:41 PM »
There are 100 days left until the Bitcoin halving. What is your prediction for the Bitcoin price? Do you think it will surpass the $50K mark? Additionally, could you share your opinion on ETF?
Bitcoin's price will reach $50,000 but not because of the halving event, but because of the Spot Bitcoin ETF getting accepted.

ETF have been passed many days ago. but we don't see Bitcoin going to $50,000. It did increased a little bit to 46K and now dropped back to $41k. I think ETF approval didn't help Bitcoin price much as everyone including myself were expecting, but it didn't hit.
Now all eyes are on Bitcoin Halving, because that's like the second major event happening this year for Bitcoin. now a lot of people are expecting a price boom after halving..
$50,000 is not a big target, so I would expect Bitcoin price to at least reach to that mark. some people are even predicting about $100k and more. but I don't think those are realistic.
Bitcoin price has already reached $50,000 in the past years, and it's highly possible for Bitcoin to reach that price again in the near future without us realizing how it will quickly happen. However, there is still no way to predict the future price, it's realistic to think that it is possible for Bitcoin to reach $100,000. Bitcoin is really unpredictable and always makes us speechless when it reaches a new ath. Right now, all we can do is wait and see what happens. It may not happen soon, but it will eventually.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 01:10:12 PM by DabsPoorVersion »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline NicNacCoin

• Activity: 330
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 01:35:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Avatar Signature
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2024, 01:03:52 PM »
There are 100 days left until the Bitcoin halving. What is your prediction for the Bitcoin price? Do you think it will surpass the $50K mark? Additionally, could you share your opinion on ETF?
There are only 87 days 13 hours 27 minutes 4 seconds left until the Bitcoin halving. But we know the market will definitely go down before the bitcoin halving. The current market decline may be a warning sign. Bitcoin won't grow much in Halving year but Bitcoin will definitely grow in Halving next year and I can guess up to $100000 in my prediction. It's not just me and many influential people like me have predicted that Bitcoin will surpass $100,000 in the next year after the halving. I don't have an opinion on Bitcoin ETFs as we have seen the Bitcoin ETF market grow somewhat but the market only started to decline after Bitcoin approval.

Offline tomos81

• Activity: 765
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 12:08:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2024, 01:05:08 PM »

The Bitcoin market has seen some growth for the Bitcoin ETF, but since the approval, the Bitcoin market has shown a massive bearish trend. Maybe this is an opportunity for halving, as investors can take advantage of this opportunity. Bitcoin halving is only 87 days away. The first bitcoin halving started in 2012 and it is normal for bitcoin price to dump before the halving. Every Bitcoin halving has had such a sentiment, and investors have invested at the right time and reaped huge benefits from the rise in Bitcoin prices after the halving. The opportunity is about to emerge now, so every investor will take advantage of this opportunity.

Offline Husires

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1350
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 03:46:19 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2024, 01:21:45 PM »
There are only 87 days 13 hours 27 minutes 4 seconds left until the Bitcoin halving. But we know the market will definitely go down before the bitcoin halving. The current market decline may be a warning sign.
These dates are not accurate, and the effect of halving does not appear immediately, not even after a week or 3 months. Therefore, trying to calculate it or predict that the price will rise because of it may not be accurate. There may be speculation a week or two before the date, but it will not have a high effect. Therefore, all the discussions that Related to halving, the price should start from the month of August until the end of the year.
       ▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.Bisq 2 - Now in Beta .
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Download Now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2024, 01:21:45 PM »

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 740
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 11:50:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2024, 04:53:03 PM »
There are only 87 days 13 hours 27 minutes 4 seconds left until the Bitcoin halving. But we know the market will definitely go down before the bitcoin halving. The current market decline may be a warning sign.
These dates are not accurate, and the effect of halving does not appear immediately, not even after a week or 3 months. Therefore, trying to calculate it or predict that the price will rise because of it may not be accurate. There may be speculation a week or two before the date, but it will not have a high effect. Therefore, all the discussions that Related to halving, the price should start from the month of August until the end of the year.
There seems to be something inconsistent in the information regarding the Bitcoin halving date and effects. Bitcoin halvings occur once every four years, and the most recent event occurred in May 2020. A halving is an event where the reward for Bitcoin miners is halved from what it was before, reducing the new supply of Bitcoin entering the market.

If we observe price increases associated with a halving, sometimes the impact is not immediately visible after the event. Conversely, a few months or even a year after the halving, Bitcoin prices can experience a significant increase. This price increase is attributed to a combination of factors, including a decrease in the new supply of Bitcoin and increased investor interest.

Keep in mind that the crypto market is highly influenced by various factors, and making accurate price predictions is always difficult. In this case, knowing and understanding the market trends that took place after the halving can provide investors with additional insight into how much they can gain when buying Bitcoin at the floor price.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1320
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 08:09:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2024, 10:10:11 AM »
How perfectly I understand what you write about. It will be a disappointment when, after halving, the price goes down, not meeting the expectations of the majority. Is such a scenario impossible? And how. Indeed, everyone is so carried away by the rise in prices after this event that sometimes they do not notice obvious things. After all, there is such a component as manipulation of the markets by major players. They certainly know the moods and desires of people. They will not miss the opportunity to scam people out of money.
Believe me, it will happen + it works the other way around. If the crowd expects a miracle, then it won't happen. The law of the market, I'd say.

Again they will manipulate on the news + try to drive as many users as possible. The market is not obliged to give everyone a profit. That's how it works. And if you read the internet, people really expect growth during halving. There is too much time left, closer to this event will look at what and how. I wonder if I'll be right or wrong.

P.S. Not forcing you to believe my words, only voicing it as I see it.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1311
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 02:37:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2024, 01:41:33 PM »
Believe me, it will happen + it works the other way around. If the crowd expects a miracle, then it won't happen. The law of the market, I'd say.

Again they will manipulate on the news + try to drive as many users as possible. The market is not obliged to give everyone a profit. That's how it works. And if you read the internet, people really expect growth during halving. There is too much time left, closer to this event will look at what and how. I wonder if I'll be right or wrong.

I believe one thing that market never gives benefit to people, but strategy has to be used to get benefit. For example, if the bitcoin market is down, I will buy bitcoins and sell them when the price rises. But it is true that the risk of buying bitcoins must be accepted, I believe that bitcoins will definitely go up so don't lose patience just by investing in bitcoins. You have to be patient by investing and only when the bitcoin market goes up you will sell the bitcoins according to your profit.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:03:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2024, 03:41:24 PM »
I believe one thing that market never gives benefit to people, but strategy has to be used to get benefit. For example, if the bitcoin market is down, I will buy bitcoins and sell them when the price rises. But it is true that the risk of buying bitcoins must be accepted, I believe that bitcoins will definitely go up so don't lose patience just by investing in bitcoins. You have to be patient by investing and only when the bitcoin market goes up you will sell the bitcoins according to your profit.
Maybe you say the market doesn't provide benefits because maybe you can't buy coins when the price falls and are always affected by the conditions at the exchange so that the profits you get from the exchange are non-existent. One way to control all of this is to control your emotions. You have patience, which is really needed to get maximum results. Therefore, when trading, you should not use money that will be used in the near future but use money that is free without any use in the near future, so that you will feel calm and it will definitely be easy to take advantage of market situations to make a profit.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 921
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 08:12:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2024, 06:53:04 PM »

The Bitcoin market has seen some growth for the Bitcoin ETF, but since the approval, the Bitcoin market has shown a massive bearish trend. Maybe this is an opportunity for halving, as investors can take advantage of this opportunity. Bitcoin halving is only 87 days away. The first bitcoin halving started in 2012 and it is normal for bitcoin price to dump before the halving. Every Bitcoin halving has had such a sentiment, and investors have invested at the right time and reaped huge benefits from the rise in Bitcoin prices after the halving. The opportunity is about to emerge now, so every investor will take advantage of this opportunity.
Looks not grow up with bitcoin price after the Bitcoin ETF spot approval, today bitcoin get drop under $40k and difficult stable above higher price without one day drop again. I don't sure any investor get advantage with ETF approval because bitcoin more correction every day more than one week after ETF approval. Normally will get dump before halving but little possibility close halving bitcoin will pump or not?

Based on nicehash website, bitcoin halving cut down left 77 days and seems close to see will bitcoin get up or down before halving and after halving.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1804
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:09:44 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2024, 10:30:30 PM »

Every investment has risk though, not just bitcoin as we don't know how the price will move in the future.

But if we look at bitcoin's past history, it make sense to invest on them though, as it gives us profit right after the halving, specially if we have accumulate so much in the past bear market and just waiting for the right time to sell and take that profits.

And just like any other investments, it take time to for our investment to mature. Just like in this case, we will have to wait for the halving to happen in April and see how it goes.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2024, 10:58:45 PM »
Looks not grow up with bitcoin price after the Bitcoin ETF spot approval, today bitcoin get drop under $40k and difficult stable above higher price without one day drop again. I don't sure any investor get advantage with ETF approval because bitcoin more correction every day more than one week after ETF approval. Normally will get dump before halving but little possibility close halving bitcoin will pump or not?

Based on nicehash website, bitcoin halving cut down left 77 days and seems close to see will bitcoin get up or down before halving and after halving.
The price of Bitcoin fell because someone from FTX sold all the Bitcoin they owned at an exchange rate of almost 1 million USD, causing the condition of the exchange to collapse. But the current collapse in Bitcoin prices will, of course, not last long because it will definitely rise again because it is approaching halving, which will happen in the next few days. After the halving occurs, it is possible that deep landslides will occur again, the same as they did some time ago.

Offline fruktik

• Activity: 689
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 06:40:08 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter Quick Poster Search
« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2024, 07:36:29 AM »
Every investment has risk though, not just bitcoin as we don't know how the price will move in the future.

But if we look at bitcoin's past history, it make sense to invest on them though, as it gives us profit right after the halving, specially if we have accumulate so much in the past bear market and just waiting for the right time to sell and take that profits.

And just like any other investments, it take time to for our investment to mature. Just like in this case, we will have to wait for the halving to happen in April and see how it goes.
Who told you that I’m waiting for the halving? I don't care about this at all. I try to make a profit where possible. It is advisable if you don’t have to expect so much for this. Why such a rush? How much money should you live on? Everything is quite relative.

Usually, I consider receiving money over the long haul, that is, I don’t expect to receive something in the near future, but plans tend to go wrong or force majeure circumstances throw me off track.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG