follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: New to the forum  (Read 1057 times)

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 08:40:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
New to the forum
« on: January 08, 2024, 05:31:03 PM »
Hello guys I'm new to Altcointalk and I'm willing to grow, i dont reallyknow how things work here. Any advice??

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

New to the forum
« on: January 08, 2024, 05:31:03 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Agbe

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1213
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:26:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
Re: New to the forum
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2024, 09:16:54 PM »
You are welcome to the altcoinstalks forum and all what you have to do is to read other people post and if you understand anyone then you make comments and you have a topic to write them you can drop it in the beginners board or any other board the thread is deem fit. You can also read the following topics and see the comments from there. You can get some answers from the this topic or content if you like reading, https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=45867.180, https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=183665.0. I believed those link is can do justice to you question. Always read to understand before posting.

Online SmartGold01

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1205
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 05:32:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2024, 11:17:12 PM »
This forum is broad enough for you to learn is just for you to develop time to glance the forum, again you need to read and remove desperacey from whatever you are doing because I know too well that when you read and understand things how it should be then you will grow. Then one thing i mostly notice about people is that they are too impatient towards their growth and upgrade in the forum.
As a regular poster and user who always glance through the forum can easily grow by contributing effectively.

Offline Cantsay

• Activity: 1051
  • [center]FOFF[/center]
  • Last Active: Today at 02:56:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2024, 07:18:43 AM »
Hello guys I'm new to Altcointalk and I'm willing to grow, i dont reallyknow how things work here. Any advice??

I nor know if this nah your first forum or you don first Dey other forum before, but if nah the first one then I get few advice for you.

First, avoid plagiarism. You fit they look am say nah small thing or you wan go Dey form smart guy – by saying “nah only this small part I wan copy, how dem go even take know sef?” Trust me there are many people here actively scanning posts that looks suspicious so you might be unlucky enough for them to include your post and discover where you copied from.

Second, don’t spam. Seeing that this forum does not having any restrictions like needing to earn merits like in Bitcointalk.org so many users might use the opportunity to spam and try to rank up faster but if you’re new I’ll advice that you take it easy – read about the forum. As you can see the forum is very broad and it will take a lot of time to fully grasp everything here so just take your time and learn whatever you can from the forum before you start posting.
FOFF

Offline CryptoLaila

• View Profile

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2024, 11:24:00 AM »
Thank you guys I'm really appreciative. I will adhere to the advices so I can learn better

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 477
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 11:36:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2024, 03:46:09 PM »
In addition to what other users have said, I think you need to understand how the karma system works. It's common among newbies to ask 'why they where given a negative -karma. You don't receive a negative -karma for doing the right thing, but receive it for not abiding by the community rules. AI usage is prohibited and strongly discourage, so you shouldn't consider making any use of it. Ask your questions if you have one and don't forget to post in the appropriate sections.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline Hatchy

• Activity: 407
  • The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 12:28:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Bad Karma Good Poll Starter
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2024, 04:48:37 PM »
In addition to what other users have said, I think you need to understand how the karma system works. It's common among newbies to ask 'why they where given a negative -karma. You don't receive a negative -karma for doing the right thing, but receive it for not abiding by the community rules.

There are various reasons why someone might get a negative karma, and you mentioned one of them. Another reason could be someone disagrees with your point, leading to a negative karma. Currently, you can't give karma, it's limited to certain ranks. Take your time to explore the forum since it's extensive and has many interesting sections to check out. Engage in discussions and other activities that could earn you a bit. Just be sure not to break any rules while you're at it. Welcome to altcoinstalk

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2024, 04:48:37 PM »

Offline CryptoLaila

• View Profile

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2024, 09:10:45 AM »
In addition to what other users have said, I think you need to understand how the karma system works. It's common among newbies to ask 'why they where given a negative -karma. You don't receive a negative -karma for doing the right thing, but receive it for not abiding by the community rules. AI usage is prohibited and strongly discourage, so you shouldn't consider making any use of it. Ask your questions if you have one and don't forget to post in the appropriate sections.
Yeah thanks for this , I don't think I've even  tried composing a post with the help of AI but. Nevertheless,  I will take caution

Offline Yamzakid

• Activity: 61
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 05:05:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    50 Posts Poll Voter Karma
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2024, 10:52:22 PM »

Welcome to altcoinstalks and to Naija board, try read about the forum rules and avoid plagiarism, spamming  and negative karma, go through this link so that you can read about altcoins https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/altcoin.asp, you can make your research and free yourself to ask questions.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 894
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 09:07:11 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2024, 05:58:57 PM »
Welcome on board bro, like others wey post before me don tell you, avoid copy and paste of another person work, and if you must copy and paste due to the information wey the thread carry, make you provide the link of the source where you get am from. The forum no hard to follow up, so make you take your time, go round the various boards and see the one we catch your interest and always discuss for there. Egoid make you also dey do your own research of anything g wey dey confuse you, or anything wey you no dey sure of, to get the right answer. Also use the search engine to find any topic wey you win know about.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1209
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:34:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2024, 09:02:37 PM »
In forums like this, some of their rules not to be neglected include Plagerism and the use of AI to make comment.  So, I will advise that you should never use AI to write your comment, do not Plagerize and also, don't troll.  Make sure that every of your contribution here is your opinion or you can add a reference link to any content that you are not the original author.   There different boards and Sub-board on this forum in which different educational topic are being discussed, so feel free to visit every other thread. 

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 591
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:23:41 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2024, 04:32:42 PM »
In forums like this, some of their rules not to be neglected include Plagerism and the use of AI to make comment.  So, I will advise that you should never use AI to write your comment, do not Plagerize and also, don't troll.  Make sure that every of your contribution here is your opinion or you can add a reference link to any content that you are not the original author.   There different boards and Sub-board on this forum in which different educational topic are being discussed, so feel free to visit every other thread.
Why would you even think of using such way to be active here in this community, plagiarism and AI posting is always frawn upon moreover what is there to actually write some good replies here I actually think if you can read then your stay will be fine because it's when you read that's when you get some knowledge to join in some discussion.

Offline Nheer

• Activity: 371
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 10:13:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User Search Topic Starter
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2024, 08:53:46 PM »
Welcome on board, you have already moved up the rank in such a short period and i am happy to see you reach the full member rank in a short time. You have really done a good job understanding the forum and it means you abide by the rules and regulations of the forum and the advice of other members shared with you. Keep making reasonable posts and quality contributions and in no time you will reach higher ranks.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG