follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!  (Read 20819 times)

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1836
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 03:55:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2024, 06:19:33 AM »
No doubt. Bitcoin will be the most valuable crypto investment. Of course there are no guarantees, but Bitcoin has already proven its value and potential. We also see how high its market cap, it is always in the first rank. Crypti is always polular because of Bitcoin. And investing in Bitcoin by holding will be always impact worth it to gain

Bitcoin has proven its presence in the world of investment. Those who doubt Bitcoin are those who don't know crypto, only know a little about crypto. Holding bitcoin for the long term is the best way to make a profit. Why do we doubt, I think bitcoin is the safest crypto coin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2024, 06:19:33 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2024, 08:07:52 AM »
There are many users who invest in Bitcoin and do not plan to hold it for a long time but have a short term plan. People who make short term plans have never been able to make huge profits that's why I would advise them to invest for long periods and Hodl. When you buy bitcoins you must plan to make high profits so you should always Hodl on to bitcoins.
This is true, and those who play for the long term earn much more than those who hold Bitcoin for only a few months, but you need to understand that not everyone has the opportunity to hold Bitcoin for years, they simply do not have the money to hold it for a long time, this is of course an investor’s problem (no money, you cannot consider yourself an investor) and this is correct, but everyone wants to believe that they are also investors and are trying to somehow get involved in this and, as is right, earn very little.

Holding bitcoin for years requires large capital and of course it is free and does not require these funds for the next few years. If we only survive for the short term, our profits will not be as much as in the long term. Everything is adjusted to our financial capabilities in investing.

So it is and there is such a saying ( money to money ) so everyone should be engaged in their own business, many simply do not understand that this is a marketing move and this idea is not theirs and they simply indoctrinated it, if the capital is not large, you should look at the side of trading and make money there and only after that become an investor.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1317
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:52:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad
« Reply #107 on: February 26, 2024, 08:40:04 AM »
Yeah, If we have predict bitcoin will touch new ATH at $ 150K it is reasonable, because bitcoin is going stronger  now, increasing day by day. Current price is $ 51K, it's easy to hit $ 60K soon while halving. I see many friends put  sell target  at $ 150K.
Sorry, but for some reason more than a year ago, when the price was 67-68 thousand - everyone similarly expected 100-200 thousand, further fall I think everyone remembers perfectly well. Alas, it doesn't always happen the way we would like it to. + don't forget, the market is highly manipulated. If tomorrow it will be 25 thousand - do you think many people will buy? I honestly doubt that very much. Alas, moods are always changing.

P.S. The cardinal rule of the market. Buy when there is tremendous fear, and sell on the euphoria of the market.  8)

Of interest: "The largest accumulation of whales (balance >1K BTC) in the last year at 42-52к."

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online bounceback

• Activity: 916
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:29:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2024, 12:54:35 PM »
Bitcoin has proven its presence in the world of investment. Those who doubt Bitcoin are those who don't know crypto, only know a little about crypto. Holding bitcoin for the long term is the best way to make a profit. Why do we doubt, I think bitcoin is the safest crypto coin.
I think every one have know more with cryptocurrency and bitcoin since more than ten years many people interested for investing in bitcoin, but has wrong way with investment make difficult to earn much profitable and many of investors panic for selling bitcoin when price dropping.
It's a little difficult to convince someone to invest in bitcoin for long term and many of them panic to sell bitcoin when have lower price and buy back later after bitcoin get drastically pump. Need to change rule investment model for every bitcoin investors, not panic when bad news then sell bitcoin during have good news.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1728
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:18:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2024, 07:48:21 PM »
-snip-
It's a little difficult to convince someone to invest in bitcoin for long term and many of them panic to sell bitcoin when have lower price and buy back later after bitcoin get drastically pump. Need to change rule investment model for every bitcoin investors, not panic when bad news then sell bitcoin during have good news.
It has become a sign that the investor who only panics when the price drops will never get a decent profit.
They have no view for the future, can't see how Bitcoin will evolve.

There were a lot of people selling Bitcoin when the price crashed to $3k a few years ago, and even Bitcoin's FUD is getting stronger.
But in reality, Bitcoin is rising and even always printing new ATH until now.

I also had a little Bitcoin that time because of the limited money I had to buy again.
But the critical moment of Bitcoin made many new investors choose to sell Bitcoin and move to other coins, but in the end it was the wrong decision.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 11:05:41 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #110 on: March 09, 2024, 06:52:28 PM »
I think every one have know more with cryptocurrency and bitcoin since more than ten years many people interested for investing in bitcoin, but has wrong way with investment make difficult to earn much profitable and many of investors panic for selling bitcoin when price dropping.

Panic when prices fall will always haunt those who have just entered the world of crypto. for those who have been investing in crypto for a long time they will stay calm and hold their bitcoins for the long term. Hold is a safe way, and choose Bitcoin because this is the safest coin to hold for the long term.

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 12:44:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2024, 09:17:23 AM »
INVESTMENT in the crypto world is fantastic, but considering how to buy and hodl is a great investment ad at the same time leading to fear, uncertainty ad death /FUD. especially to the newbies and investors that just got new into the crypto world thereby there may be FOMO: fear of missing of out.
Risk in HODLing and risk in management.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2024, 09:17:23 AM »

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1860
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:50:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #112 on: March 10, 2024, 12:38:56 PM »
-snip-
It has become a sign that the investor who only panics when the price drops will never get a decent profit.

There were a lot of people selling Bitcoin when the price crashed to $3k a few years ago, and even Bitcoin's FUD is getting stronger.

I also had a little Bitcoin that time because of the limited money I had to buy again.
But the critical moment of Bitcoin made many new investors choose to sell Bitcoin and move to other coins, but in the end it was the wrong decision.

Bitcoin will always rise and fall all the time and cannot be predicted, if we are willing to hold and be patient when the price of bitcoin falls and don't panic, we will not rush to sell bitcoin. Because the price of bitcoin will soon rise again. Bitcoin will be very suitable to hold.

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: Today at 09:05:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #113 on: March 10, 2024, 04:13:42 PM »
No doubt. Bitcoin will be the most valuable crypto investment. Of course there are no guarantees, but Bitcoin has already proven its value and potential. We also see how high its market cap, it is always in the first rank. Crypti is always polular because of Bitcoin. And investing in Bitcoin by holding will be always impact worth it to gain

Yes it is true that people who don't know about bitcoin doubt about bitcoin and future of bitcoin but people who know about bitcoin and know a lot about bitcoin use will never ever doubt about bitcoin. Of course, holding Bitcoin long term is the best way to make profits. Those who have held Bitcoin long term have changed their lives a lot. I have set myself up to hold my bitcoins long-term and continue to invest in the DCA method. I invest in DCA method but my investment is now in this pumping market with a lot of success but I am not attracting myself in this success I am waiting for the upcoming Bull market I will sell my investment only if new bitcoins are created in bull market. But everyone must have the idea to hold Bitcoin for the long term if they are to succeed in investing.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 887
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:17:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #114 on: March 10, 2024, 09:47:31 PM »
-snip-

Bitcoin will always rise and fall all the time and cannot be predicted, if we are willing to hold and be patient when the price of bitcoin falls and don't panic, we will not rush to sell bitcoin. Because the price of bitcoin will soon rise again. Bitcoin will be very suitable to hold.
Bitcoin has proved to be one of the best asset with good ROI in the long run. If only you can buy and hodli. While you are hodli, you can continue to accumulate more bitcoin to increase your bitcoin target, so that your bitcoin portfolio will grow with time-line, and you will be able to get good profit over time. I have intend to hodli bitcoin for lifetime, so that I can pass it down to my kids. When you have bitcoin think to hodli.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1153
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 05:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #115 on: March 10, 2024, 10:28:59 PM »
Seems bit difficult today say invest and hold bitcoin regarding how much expensive of bitcoin price, possibilities difference thing if bitcoin price still drop and many investor no doubt for holding bitcoin and keep accumulate as many possibilities.
I don't think bitcoin is not worth for investing assets but too risk when investing in bitcoin since in the bull run moment and prefer waiting for the bearish moment coming to make our investment assets keep safety ans not too risk. Bitcoin today have touched two new ATH and get scared will after raising the most highest price bitcoin will get significant correction such as last two years ago after breaking out around $69k and dropping under $20k?

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #116 on: March 11, 2024, 11:57:47 PM »
Seems bit difficult today say invest and hold bitcoin regarding how much expensive of bitcoin price, possibilities difference thing if bitcoin price still drop and many investor no doubt for holding bitcoin and keep accumulate as many possibilities.
I don't think bitcoin is not worth for investing assets but too risk when investing in bitcoin since in the bull run moment and prefer waiting for the bearish moment coming to make our investment assets keep safety ans not too risk. Bitcoin today have touched two new ATH and get scared will after raising the most highest price bitcoin will get significant correction such as last two years ago after breaking out around $69k and dropping under $20k?
At least that's the Bitcoin price movement which can rise to the peak price and fall to the very bottom price. At least now it has reached a price of $72.8k and imagine if you had bought Bitcoin in 2009 and still kept it until this year, how much profit would you have made? you get, At least with Bitcoin price movements, we all know that Bitcoin will continue to increase in price even though sometimes the price drops to a very cheap price.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #117 on: March 12, 2024, 08:18:44 AM »
At least that's the Bitcoin price movement which can rise to the peak price and fall to the very bottom price. At least now it has reached a price of $72.8k and imagine if you had bought Bitcoin in 2009 and still kept it until this year, how much profit would you have made? you get, At least with Bitcoin price movements, we all know that Bitcoin will continue to increase in price even though sometimes the price drops to a very cheap price.

At the beginning when Bitcoin was launched, didn't we all know that there were many negative issues attacking Bitcoin, in many countries it was banned. Many investors were hesitant to buy and hold bitcoin in 2009. We didn't even think about holding the bitcoin we had at that time.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1234
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:29:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2024, 09:02:31 AM »
I'm sure there are many people here who didn't expect that Bitcoin would make a new ATH before the halving started. Because I even predict that Bitcoin will experience a correction first. But I was wrong. And yes, fortunately I have BTC which I continue to keep with a strong grip. It's just that I haven't actually finished accumulating. Because I'm waiting for the correction to happen. But the price is now even higher. I am grateful to be part of the bullrun party this time. Because of the previous bullrun, I don't even understand much about crypto. I just walked in randomly at that time.

Offline antonyyu3

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 11:49:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Search
« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2024, 10:17:19 AM »
Now it's hitting 72k. It is probably not a good time to entry I guess. Though a lot of people say Bitcoin is gonna hit 100k. It's just too huge a risk.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG