follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The impact of crypto on our lives  (Read 12448 times)

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1729
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:29:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
Re: The impact of crypto on our lives
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2024, 06:03:15 PM »
Thank you for your kind words. Now the competition in the Painting category has become much greater. I have not been in the first place for a long time. But during this week we will see and I hope both you and I will be lucky. I also want to say that I really like your work for the Craft category. I think we can safely call any ideas that help us with our creativity an excellent Investment.
You also have such an amazing talent in painting works, I am quite amazed by it.
Maybe if we sell the work offline or Online outside of crypto, maybe it won't be worth anything or just low value.
But when it comes to crypto, and it's a contest, the appreciation is overwhelming with a bigger reward than we think.
The crypto world is crazy and beyond our expectations.

@note
Hopefully in this forum there will also be a similar contest.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2024, 06:03:15 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:34:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2024, 06:53:12 PM »
Thank you for your kind words. Now the competition in the Painting category has become much greater. I have not been in the first place for a long time. But during this week we will see and I hope both you and I will be lucky. I also want to say that I really like your work for the Craft category. I think we can safely call any ideas that help us with our creativity an excellent Investment.
You also have such an amazing talent in painting works, I am quite amazed by it.
Maybe if we sell the work offline or Online outside of crypto, maybe it won't be worth anything or just low value.
But when it comes to crypto, and it's a contest, the appreciation is overwhelming with a bigger reward than we think.

@note
Of course, I am sure that everyone who has made a good profit at least once using cryptocurrencies will have only positive emotions. But we forget about other factors influencing people from the crypto market.The stress and anxiety associated with investing real money in virtual cryptocurrency causes serious harm to the health of investors.  No one has escaped this yet.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 946
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:49:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2024, 01:03:46 AM »
Bitcoin has changed my way of thinking ever since I got involved in it. There was a time in my life when I used to play a lot of video games and spend a lot of time with my friends. I used to wake up and play games and go to sleep playing games but since I got involved with Bitcoin, video games or other activities don't affect me much. Now my goal is whether I am investing properly or how much I can improve my investment skills. I now think about market monitoring, learning about investing and how to grow your investment. And I come to this time and think that the things I have done in the past were wrong for me and the things I have done now are right for me.  Sometimes I think I should have done the things I am doing now, but now I am quite satisfied with my work.

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 890
  • Last Active: Today at 05:14:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2024, 07:08:19 AM »

@note

Thanks again! Before cryptocurrencies, I sold paintings on Etsy until my country was banned. I managed to sell and send more than 50 paintings all over the world: Switzerland, France, Germany... but I sold 95 percent of them in the USA. There is a picture painted by me in almost every state. But when I started applying my art in the world of cryptocurrencies, I was shocked. You're right - there's crazy money here. Charlie Shrem bought his portrait from me, Dan Larimer gave me $1,000 in Steem for his portrait and the like... Unbelievable.

I also hope that there will be similar contests like Roobet.

Offline bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1207
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:37:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2024, 09:08:15 AM »

How are your emotions and mood in this crypto market? Do you expect crypto to be an opportunity to change your life? Or do you look forward to more practical benefits of blockchain technology for the world?
Changing life with crypto is not an option but it is our obligation and the only question is HOW .

This where options comes and investing in crypto does not give you any assurance but yourself to trust .

Crypto in my life is just part of my investment meaning this may lose or win but how much i can afford ? that is the question to tell .

But for now I am enjoying my journey here , I am enjoying risking and I am enjoying checking my folio from time to time.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2024, 11:44:26 PM »
Thanks again! Before cryptocurrencies, I sold paintings on Etsy until my country was banned. I managed to sell and send more than 50 paintings all over the world: Switzerland, France, Germany... but I sold 95 percent of them in the USA. There is a picture painted by me in almost every state. But when I started applying my art in the world of cryptocurrencies, I was shocked. You're right - there's crazy money here. Charlie Shrem bought his portrait from me, Dan Larimer gave me $1,000 in Steem for his portrait and the like... Unbelievable.

I also hope that there will be similar contests like Roobet.
Of course, your transactions will be very easy to do using cryptocurrency. If your hobby is painting, selling it can still be done, but the problem is when you send the painting. Meanwhile, for payment, you can use alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or other altcoins; of course, this way you make a profit. will be higher because the exchange rate is always moving and can provide profits when the price rises.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16063
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2024, 10:56:59 PM »
Bitcoin has changed my way of thinking ever since I got involved in it. There was a time in my life when I used to play a lot of video games and spend a lot of time with my friends. I used to wake up and play games and go to sleep playing games but since I got involved with Bitcoin, video games or other activities don't affect me much. Now my goal is whether I am investing properly or how much I can improve my investment skills. I now think about market monitoring, learning about investing and how to grow your investment. And I come to this time and think that the things I have done in the past were wrong for me and the things I have done now are right for me.  Sometimes I think I should have done the things I am doing now, but now I am quite satisfied with my work.
I think every experience, including past wastes of time and money, is valuable for our growth in life and investing. Congratulations on finding an exciting purpose in life to learn about crypto and focus on investing to achieve financial success.

I'm curious to know what you're doing in the crypto market? Are you a developer or a trader?

Changing life with crypto is not an option but it is our obligation and the only question is HOW .

This where options comes and investing in crypto does not give you any assurance but yourself to trust .

Crypto in my life is just part of my investment meaning this may lose or win but how much i can afford ? that is the question to tell .

But for now I am enjoying my journey here , I am enjoying risking and I am enjoying checking my folio from time to time.
Crypto is just a part of your investment portfolio but is expected to change your life, it's interesting. From you, I see how great the potential of this market is ^^

From your sharing, you are probably an experienced crypto holder and have faith in the long-term development of the crypto market. Hope crypto will meet your expectations with the upcoming bullrun  ;D
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2024, 10:56:59 PM »

Offline Trongduy

• Activity: 1036
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: Today at 05:06:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2024, 07:42:25 AM »
How are your emotions and mood in this crypto market? Do you expect crypto to be an opportunity to change your life? Or do you look forward to more practical benefits of blockchain technology for the world?
I'm in this market looking for some opportunities. I learned about it a few years ago but didn't know anything to seriously invest. In 2021, I planned to have a bit of FOMO, but luckily I didn't enter so I didn't suffer a loss like many people are complaining about.

I don't understand blockchain very well. I just buy and sell coins to make a profit and withdraw money to take care of my real life. It'll be a while before I can use blockchain because I've heard about it for a long time but we haven't been able to apply it yet.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: Today at 11:35:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2024, 01:03:33 PM »
Cryptocurrencies have already changed my life a lot. I was at a time when I had no way to earn then I came to this forum and slowly got able to earn from here. Currently I earn my livelihood from cryptocurrency. If you ask me about cryptocurrency, I would say that I have worked with so much passion in cryptocurrency that I have never lost my temper on anything. I am always in a cheerful mood as I work here. Of course I see practical benefits for cryptocurrency in the future. As the utility improves the value of our cryptocurrency will increase.

Online bounceback

• Activity: 921
  • Last Active: Today at 08:12:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2024, 02:14:23 PM »
Alhamdulillah, cryptocurrency had change a lot of in my life and I am so proud know with crypto can make my financial condition more stable than before I know with crypto. I think difference level of financial condition if not know more with cryptocurrency regarding in my environment most of them as farmer with not really much income getting.
Actually had bad position some time in cryptocurrency, when trading coins and price dropping I have take cut loss and start from lower capital for trading but keep optimist with cryptocurrency has large chance for making my financial more stable,
but I don't focus with cryptocurrency only and spending my profitable from crypto to invest in business and buy some properties.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1531
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:55:39 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2024, 02:58:02 PM »

Talking about additional income, If we have real job, I think crypto can be additional income.
Impact crypto in my live, I have build house, buy several assets in real life.
but It needs along time to do.
Parcipating in campaign, join signature bounty or airdrop also good way to gain reward.
Many people succes in crypto but also there fallen

those who fall because they are greedy and don't think about the risks in a sustainable way, they only think about profits "if I......" but as we know crypto always provides surprises, be it good or bad surprises, we have to anticipate them by not entering all in

Online Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3181
  • Last Active: Today at 08:33:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2024, 05:57:49 PM »
The biggest problem is that it gives an illusion. When you watch enough videos or read different stories about how people got rich, you start to think that you can do it too.And when you lose your first money, you think it’s an accident, you’re just unlucky. And this is where the main mistake happens, instead of thinking, you start investing again in the hope of getting back what you lost. If you’re a gambler, it’s better not to do this, otherwise you’ll be in trouble.

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:34:01 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2024, 07:04:43 PM »
The biggest problem is that it gives an illusion. When you watch enough videos or read different stories about how people got rich, you start to think that you can do it too.And when you lose your first money, you think it’s an accident, you’re just unlucky. And this is where the main mistake happens, instead of thinking, you start investing again in the hope of getting back what you lost. If you’re a gambler, it’s better not to do this, otherwise you’ll be in trouble.
I think that there is no need to build golden castles in your dreams, engaged in crypto trading. We all really understand the complexities and pitfalls of cryptocurrencies, but at the same time, each of us understands the superiority of using Cryptocurrencies as opposed to fiat funds.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2024, 02:35:33 AM »
I have been in this crypto market for several years and have many complex emotions and memories with it. For those participating in this market, many friends sold their houses and borrowed to invest in crypto when they suffered from FOMO, I saw many people become rich, and others dragged their whole families into poverty and debt. Worst of all, many people seek death to escape the obsession of loss and responsibility.

The majority choose not to participate in this market, but they are also divided into 3 factions by the crypto "demon": the first faction regrets the opportunity to get rich, the second faction continues to be afraid and needs a lot of time to observe, the third faction hates and condemns crypto.

Many meetings turned into arguments about crypto and fiat, many friendships broke down because of some financial investment advice... Honestly, I saw more sadness than joy. Perhaps the majority must lose money for the smaller portion to profit, that is the rule of every market, even though the economy continues to develop in a positive direction.

Right now, when the market has recovered extremely impressively in 2023, many people are so drawn to the market that they check the chart and profit/loss all day long, complaining of not being able to concentrate on work. But I think: I need to work harder to have more money to DCA more crypto. Maybe because I don't have any loans, my expectations are not great and the DCA strategy is generating profits instead of losses. I prefer to follow development and adoption progress of blockchain technology rather than being happy or sad with the price chart.

Speaking of the impact Bitcoin has brought light to us Bitcoin has make things easier for us today , so many people are millions and billionaire today because of Bitcoin, those earning in Bitcoin are credit free in the other hand Bitcoin has destroy the life's of many , lives and property,banks  having a wrong advise on Bitcoin can lead to break down.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2024, 04:05:48 AM »
Alhamdulillah, cryptocurrency had change a lot of in my life and I am so proud know with crypto can make my financial condition more stable than before I know with crypto. I think difference level of financial condition if not know more with cryptocurrency regarding in my environment most of them as farmer with not really much income getting.
Actually had bad position some time in cryptocurrency, when trading coins and price dropping I have take cut loss and start from lower capital for trading but keep optimist with cryptocurrency has large chance for making my financial more stable,
but I don't focus with cryptocurrency only and spending my profitable from crypto to invest in business and buy some properties.

Good story, it's a true story, I respect you. This story is similar to the story of my life after getting to know crypto. I get additional income from crypto, starting from participating in a bounty campaign and starting to learn about trading. Crypto really helps my finances and I am very grateful.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG