follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: HODLing Altcoins  (Read 10805 times)

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: HODLing Altcoins
« Reply #150 on: March 14, 2024, 09:26:11 PM »
  • How do you know an altcoin will be good for HODLing?
  • How many years if surety do you have in HODLing altcoins and which altcoins are you currently HODLing?
Seeing the developer and also the size of the community. Business models that can survive for a long time can also be a consideration for our fundamental analysis. Basically, for long-term holding, we only need fundamental analysis, we leave the rest to the platform. If there are suspicious indications regarding the movements of the developer and platform, then at that time you can take other steps.

As a new holder, I have a holding target based on altseason and btcseason, where this pattern has only been seen in the past 4 years, meaning that maybe I will sell this period based on the halving time, the highest point being at the end of 2024 to mid-2025.

Many people still choose to hold their coins to see the Bitcoin halving, and try to observe the market until the end of this year. I do too, if the market still shows good movement I will hold on until early 2025. Hopefully the crypto market will strengthen even more after the bitcoin halving

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: March 14, 2024, 09:26:11 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: Today at 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #151 on: March 14, 2024, 10:18:47 PM »
  • How many years if surety do you have in HODLing altcoins and which altcoins are you currently HODLing?
Seeing the developer and also the size of the community. Business models that can survive for a long time can also be a consideration for our fundamental analysis. Basically, for long-term holding, we only need fundamental analysis, we leave the rest to the platform. If there are suspicious indications regarding the movements of the developer and platform, then at that time you can take other steps.

As a new holder, I have a holding target based on altseason and btcseason, where this pattern has only been seen in the past 4 years, meaning that maybe I will sell this period based on the halving time, the highest point being at the end of 2024 to mid-2025.

Many people still choose to hold their coins to see the Bitcoin halving, and try to observe the market until the end of this year. I do too, if the market still shows good movement I will hold on until early 2025. Hopefully the crypto market will strengthen even more after the bitcoin halving

-   I hope that this bull run that we will face this year will help everyone who holds cryptocurrency to help each other's family and the dreams they want. And it looks like the real skyrocket will happen after bitcoin's halving a few months from now.

And hopefully the alts season will also coincide with the ETH spot being approved, because the big thing is that it coincidentally coincides with Bitcoin's bull run. And this is a big blessings to everyone for sure. 

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #152 on: March 14, 2024, 11:46:05 PM »
I think not many people do that and only a few investors hold their coin assets for a very long time, indeed that way we can make a profit because there is potential for prices to rise and a bull run is happening this year, but when conditions are bearish then holding cryptocurrency assets will not provide the slightest profit.

Online Uruhara

• Activity: 1117
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:54:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #153 on: March 15, 2024, 02:17:04 AM »
I think not many people do that and only a few investors hold their coin assets for a very long time, indeed that way we can make a profit because there is potential for prices to rise and a bull run is happening this year, but when conditions are bearish then holding cryptocurrency assets will not provide the slightest profit.
When it comes to Bitcoin, I think there are still many who hold it firmly. But it may not be the same as holding altcoins. Because usually holding altcoins is better if it is adjusted to the hype narrative. But there are indeed some altcoins that are worth holding for longer or at least for the medium term. For example, altcoins have a large market cap. Because usually altcoins that have a large market cap tend to increase following BTC and they also increase slowly. For example ETH and BNB. But if we hold altcoins in certain categories such as the AI ​​or Game categories. So I guess we just have to follow the trends and narratives. So that we don't lose profits when we get them.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 08:45:51 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #154 on: March 15, 2024, 01:05:07 PM »
I know that hodling have no liquidations, and it's far better than trading in terms of risk, but I think buying a coin without enough knowledge to hodl is not a good idea since there are lot of investors who put their investments into sleep because the price went below their buying price, and it's true to year 2021. Lot of investors who bought at the peak where they thought that price will continue to increase, but the price went in the opposite direction. So if you have enough knowledge, you could minimize the risks of being one of them.

In terms of what you are saying, as investors, we must have an idea or knowledge about a crypto asset that we are investing in for the long term.
Because investing in a crypto asset without doing research is an irresponsible habit of an investor, who usually, in the end, takes a high risk.

But if we are sure of the investment that we choose, that means that we are also expecting a good ROI that will return on our capital investment.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #155 on: March 15, 2024, 04:27:25 PM »
There are some good coins in the market for long-term holding of altcoins that are not too risky to invest in. But you must invest in coins that can grow money. Although we know that Bitcoin is always the best coin for holding but in the meantime if you use altcoin it is a bit risky. However, any time you want to invest and hold for a long time, you can definitely do it in high ranking coins like ETH and BNB. But I would always advise you not to hold altcoin but hold in bitcoin as it will always give you safety.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #156 on: March 16, 2024, 05:52:32 AM »
There are some good coins in the market for long-term holding of altcoins that are not too risky to invest in. But you must invest in coins that can grow money. Although we know that Bitcoin is always the best coin for holding but in the meantime if you use altcoin it is a bit risky. However, any time you want to invest and hold for a long time, you can definitely do it in high ranking coins like ETH and BNB. But I would always advise you not to hold altcoin but hold in bitcoin as it will always give you safety.

If we talk about the safest coin to hold for the long term, I also recommend Bitcoin. For altcoins I only believe in ethereum. As for other coins, I'm not so sure, I'll be sure in the next two or three years.
Bitcoin remains the priority coin of sdi hold for the long term.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: March 16, 2024, 05:52:32 AM »

Online Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 858
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 02:35:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #157 on: March 16, 2024, 08:00:04 AM »

I don't know why but I have a different feeling than others. Everyone thinks that Bitcoin will continue to pump even after the halving. But, I feel like we will have a short-term bear market right after the halving, and the bull run will start again after a few months. It won't happen overnight, but the market will grow slowly. Bitcoin will continue to grow until the halving and the price will drop right after the halving.

There is a reason behind this speculation. Almost everyone is waiting for the halving to see where Bitcoin will go. There will be a sell pressure after the halving because almost everyone will try to cash out their profits. Once the sell pressure ends, the market will continue to grow, and it will build again slowly and steadily. That is what I am thinking for now.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline legend45

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #158 on: March 16, 2024, 08:59:09 AM »

I don't know why but I have a different feeling than others. Everyone thinks that Bitcoin will continue to pump even after the halving. But, I feel like we will have a short-term bear market right after the halving, and the bull run will start again after a few months. It won't happen overnight, but the market will grow slowly. Bitcoin will continue to grow until the halving and the price will drop right after the halving.

There is a reason behind this speculation. Almost everyone is waiting for the halving to see where Bitcoin will go. There will be a sell pressure after the halving because almost everyone will try to cash out their profits. Once the sell pressure ends, the market will continue to grow, and it will build again slowly and steadily. That is what I am thinking for now.

Actually, the desire to sell during the halving is from bitcoin miners. And maybe some investors aren't interested in the long term. They choose the medium term for their investment. If my feeling still believes that bullishness will occur early next year, we will see some correction before that.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: Today at 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #159 on: March 16, 2024, 10:51:58 PM »
Actually, the desire to sell during the halving is from bitcoin miners. And maybe some investors aren't interested in the long term. They choose the medium term for their investment. If my feeling still believes that bullishness will occur early next year, we will see some correction before that.
Miners know better how to make a profit from price movements that occur in Bitcoin. Miners will sell some of the results they have obtained and replace it with USDT currency. After the price falls to the base price, they will enter Bitcoin again even though they are currently still mining Bitcoin in very large quantities, so in my opinion Miners contribute more to moving the price of Bitcoin than Investors.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1128
  • Last Active: Today at 11:09:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #160 on: March 23, 2024, 11:09:58 PM »
I know there are other altcoins worth HODLing but I guess my knowledge is quite vague about investing and HODLing altcoins and so I will like to ask the questions.
Apart from Bitcoin there are thousands of altcoins all altcoins but not investable. There are thousands of altcoins to choose from which to hold and which not to hold long-term. The things I focus on for long breaks are good market position, listing on good exchanges, and how active the developers are and how eager they are to move into the future. For example I am currently holding Ethereum, Solana BNB, etc. I know all these coins are very useful to hold in future and will make very good position in future. Maybe someone else's holding coins like me here may be different.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1214
  • Last Active: Today at 08:27:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #161 on: March 23, 2024, 11:42:37 PM »
---

I mainly hold bitcoins long, but Altcoins are not long, there are huge risks.  Having seen many Altcoins get destroyed from the market, I have lost massive money in 2022. And those who invest in other common coins basically lose more. So I see Bitcoin as the most suitable coin to hold for long term. Because has been in the market with loyalty for a long time, and I am a bitcoin holder. I didn't mention this since I hold Altcoins, but for me Altcoins are not worth holding for a long time.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #162 on: March 24, 2024, 04:25:11 AM »
---

I mainly hold bitcoins long, but Altcoins are not long, there are huge risks.  Having seen many Altcoins get destroyed from the market, I have lost massive money in 2022. And those who invest in other common coins basically lose more. So I see Bitcoin as the most suitable coin to hold for long term. Because has been in the market with loyalty for a long time, and I am a bitcoin holder. I didn't mention this since I hold Altcoins, but for me Altcoins are not worth holding for a long time.

In the long term, bitcoin is the safest to hold. but if you want to hold altcoins for the long term, I recommend holding ethereum and BNB. Because it is very popular and has a large community. Meanwhile, if you want to hold for medium term, you can buy Solana, DOT, LINK and Matic. All of that was bought during the bearish season, not now.

Offline Amphenomenon

• Activity: 342
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:40:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Good Topic Starter Avatar
« Reply #163 on: March 24, 2024, 02:46:49 PM »
---

In the long term, bitcoin is the safest to hold. but if you want to hold altcoins for the long term, I recommend holding ethereum and BNB. Because it is very popular and has a large community. Meanwhile, if you want to hold for medium term, you can buy Solana, DOT, LINK and Matic. All of that was bought during the bearish season, not now.
Oh I haven't done more research about BNB, actually I put Solana above it in investment plan, I guessed I have to do more research though regarding DOT AND LINK I have never done research about them and may rate ADA above them. I accept Matic as a good altcoin to get during  bear,  but what's your view about ARB, XRP and FIL.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline WolfwOod

• Activity: 572
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 03:02:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Karma Good Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #164 on: March 27, 2024, 04:58:02 PM »
There are many assets that you can hold right now. Like what was mentioned, such as BNB, Ronin, Solana, and others. There are indeed projects where holding their coin can be more profitable because there are many rewards you can earn within the ecosystem of the coin you're holding. For example, if you're holding BNB, you can farm many tokens in the launchpools on Binance.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG