follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Who's going to win on March 8th?

Joshua by KO
0 (0%)
Joshua by decision
2 (40%)
Ngannou by KO
1 (20%)
Ngannou by decision
2 (40%)
Draw
0 (0%)
I don't care
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Joshua Vs Ngannou set for March 8th. Predictions  (Read 951 times)

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1720
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:18:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
Re: Joshua Vs Ngannou set for March 8th. Predictions
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2024, 12:40:42 AM »
Oh come on  ;D
There's no way you can become a better MMA fighter by focussing entirely on boxing.
As for Aspinall, he has only one real loss in his record back from 2015. The other losses was disqualification (illegal elbow) and knee injury (against Blades).
Meanwhile Francis has losses from 2018. He got defeated by Stipe and Derrick Lewis.
He was already the best MMA heavyweight fighter, that is why only he could go out and fight two top guys in boxing and nobody else could do that.
Ngannou has MMA defeats but  he improved a lot since than, changed training routine, food, and hired better coaches.
And lets not forget that he was on Dana White black list because he wanted better terms for all UFC fighters.

Did you see anyone calling Aspinall for boxing?
No you didnt  ;D

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2024, 12:40:42 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1615
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 09:59:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2024, 11:41:28 PM »
He was already the best MMA heavyweight fighter

"Was" is the key word here. You can not step into the same river twice. His going back into the MMA now would be a different reality with different opponents. Look at his last MMA fight - he struggled against Gane and look what did Jones do to Gane. Francis would get the beating from both Jones or Aspinall.

And lets not forget that he was on Dana White black list because he wanted better terms for all UFC fighters.

Props to him if true, but I don't quite buy it. I don't think he was doing any sort of negotiations on his own, he has a manager for that (who is doing a great job so far).

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2024, 12:56:35 AM »
"Was" is the key word here. You can not step into the same river twice. His going back into the MMA now would be a different reality with different opponents. Look at his last MMA fight - he struggled against Gane and look what did Jones do to Gane. Francis would get the beating from both Jones or Aspinall.
No he didnt struggled against Gane at all, it was unanimous decision win.
Joshua lost two times from Usyk, and if Fury did the same to Wilder, so anything can happen.
But do you want to have a bet between us that he is going to win any fighter in his next MMA fight?

Props to him if true, but I don't quite buy it. I don't think he was doing any sort of negotiations on his own, he has a manager for that (who is doing a great job so far).
Manager cant do something that you dont want to do, and Dana White showed that he can be a piece of shit.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2024, 10:58:47 AM »
But do you want to have a bet between us that he is going to win any fighter in his next MMA fight?

Haha, no sane man would take such bet. Who knows who will he be fighting next (if he ever returns to MMA). He might be fighting some bum in an exhibition fight for all we know.
But feel free to poke me if Ngannou Vs Aspinall ever comes to fruition. If we were to go 50/50 that would be a better rate for me than any bookie would be able to offer.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2024, 11:41:42 PM »
Haha, no sane man would take such bet. Who knows who will he be fighting next (if he ever returns to MMA). He might be fighting some bum in an exhibition fight for all we know.
But feel free to poke me if Ngannou Vs Aspinall ever comes to fruition. If we were to go 50/50 that would be a better rate for me than any bookie would be able to offer.
I will, dont worry ;)
Look, as Tyson Fury injured himself in training, now Ngannou have the chance to become undisputed boxing champion, and that is enough for me.
I am open to any sidebet you want, and I think you should join Sportsbet BSFL for next season, if you already didnt do that.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2024, 12:52:38 PM »
I will, dont worry ;)
Look, as Tyson Fury injured himself in training, now Ngannou have the chance to become undisputed boxing champion, and that is enough for me.

I don't think Fury's injury had any effect on Francis' chances of becoming the undisputed champion. Fury Vs Usyk just got postponed and that's it.

I am open to any sidebet you want

If you believe in Francis so much and want to do a 50/50 bet on AJ Vs Ngannou, count me in. We could do it with or without escrow, depending on the amount involved.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2024, 04:45:35 PM »
A little update. Anthony Joshua offered himself to act as a replacement for injured Fury, since Usyk declared he was keen on fighting on the 17th anyway.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/boxing/fury-usyk-fight-joshua-offer-32040076
The offer got declined by organisers, but AJ will act as a back up fighter for Usyk, in case he would pull out of the rescheduled date of 18th May:
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/boxing/fury-usyk-rescheduled-new-date-anthony-joshua-b2490193.html

That was a strange move from AJ's team given he's scheduled for the Ngannou fight on 8th March. Either he doesn't take Francis too seriously, or he knew the offer had zero chances of getting accepted and it was just a stunt.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2024, 04:45:35 PM »

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2024, 08:31:07 PM »
If you believe in Francis so much and want to do a 50/50 bet on AJ Vs Ngannou, count me in. We could do it with or without escrow, depending on the amount involved.
I will think about it but I proposed our bet to be in MMA not in boxing.
You are proposing 50/50 bet and I have much better chances at any other bookmaker that made Joshua a huge favorite to win, so I am not that stupid  ;D

A little update. Anthony Joshua offered himself to act as a replacement for injured Fury, since Usyk declared he was keen on fighting on the 17th anyway.
Desperate move from him  ;D
Now he is going to make Ngannou really angry for their fight.

Online bisdak40

• Activity: 1007
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:51:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2024, 06:47:56 AM »
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/boxing/fury-usyk-fight-joshua-offer-32040076
The offer got declined by organisers, but AJ will act as a back up fighter for Usyk, in case he would pull out of the rescheduled date of 18th May:
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/boxing/fury-usyk-rescheduled-new-date-anthony-joshua-b2490193.html

That was a strange move from AJ's team given he's scheduled for the Ngannou fight on 8th March. Either he doesn't take Francis too seriously, or he knew the offer had zero chances of getting accepted and it was just a stunt.

Strange move indeed and it's an act of disrespect to Ngannou which would just add fuel and motivation for him to defeat and punish Joshua for his act.

How come that he became the back-up for Usyk as he has a contract to fight Francis on March 8, merely three weeks after the Usyk scheduled fight. For me this move is alarming on Team Ngannou as their opponent is not seriously taking them.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2024, 11:48:19 PM »
I will think about it but I proposed our bet to be in MMA not in boxing.
You are proposing 50/50 bet and I have much better chances at any other bookmaker that made Joshua a huge favorite to win, so I am not that stupid  ;D

Haha, you can't blame me for trying my luck.
It doesn't make sense to make any member-to-member bets on sports events on the forum (unless you live in a jurisdiction where sports betting is banned etc), one person would always get a worse payout rate than they would get on betting sites + there's an extra hassle with either escrow or drafting terms etc.

How come that he became the back-up for Usyk as he has a contract to fight Francis on March 8, merely three weeks after the Usyk scheduled fight.

Nah, the Fury Vs Usyk fight got postponed to 18th May. So if AJ comes out of the Ngannou fight relatively unharmed, he would be ready to fight as a backup. But, in an unlikely scenario of AJ getting KOed by Francis, he probably won't be able to fight in May as recovery from the KO should take months. In such case maybe Francis could act as a backup.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2024, 12:00:46 AM »
Haha, you can't blame me for trying my luck.
It doesn't make sense to make any member-to-member bets on sports events on the forum (unless you live in a jurisdiction where sports betting is banned etc), one person would always get a worse payout rate than they would get on betting sites + there's an extra hassle with either escrow or drafting terms etc.
I think you are making chicken excuses now ;D
It is not that complicated and we already have personal bets all the time in bitcointalk forum for many sport events.
We have to agree on any event with terms and make this written in public post for everyone to see.
After match is finished loser needs to send agreed amount to the winner address.

Ngannou said that he is coming for Joshua soul, but odds are not dropping  ;)
https://sportsbet.io/sports/event/boxing/international/international-matchups/joshua-anthony-v-ngannou-francis-65988f077c9c2400015fdb47

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2024, 12:25:31 AM »
It is not that complicated and we already have personal bets all the time in bitcointalk forum for many sport events.
We have to agree on any event with terms and make this written in public post for everyone to see.
After match is finished loser needs to send agreed amount to the winner address.

And what would be the benefit of doing that over just placing a bet on the sports betting site? What am I missing? It's not like you get any better odds (maybe very slightly).

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2024, 12:44:38 AM »
And what would be the benefit of doing that over just placing a bet on the sports betting site? What am I missing? It's not like you get any better odds (maybe very slightly).
No middle man, no third party, direct p2p, no fees for winner, more fun, fair play against another player, no kyc, no coins getting frozen, and I can go on and on.

Back to boxing, Mike Tyson is seriously getting involved helping Ngannou and his coach to prepare for fight against Joshua!

« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 12:48:00 AM by notblox1 »

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2024, 09:51:31 PM »
No middle man, no third party, direct p2p, no fees for winner, more fun, fair play against another player, no kyc, no coins getting frozen, and I can go on and on.
I see what you did there. Most of the things you mentioned are literally one thing just phrased differently  ;D
As I said before, it makes sense only in 2 scenarios: if you can't use an online betting site, or if the odds are much better. Otherwise, it's just slower and overall less convenient. For smaller bets tx fees can make it not worth it, for bigger bets you'd want an escrow (which would charge fee) to mitigate the risk of the losing side not paying.

Back to boxing, Mike Tyson is seriously getting involved helping Ngannou and his coach to prepare for fight against Joshua!

The video you posted is no longer available, it looks it was made private. But yeah, having the Iron Mike on his side benefited Francis in his first fight, so keeping the cooperation going is definitely a good call. Despite his age, Tyson still has it, and it must be motivating to have him around during training.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2024, 01:08:13 AM »
The video you posted is no longer available, it looks it was made private. But yeah, having the Iron Mike on his side benefited Francis in his first fight, so keeping the cooperation going is definitely a good call. Despite his age, Tyson still has it, and it must be motivating to have him around during training.
I dont know why that video is private now, maybe Tyson demanded for it to be removed  ;D
There is a different video I found and both Tyson and Ngannou are going really hard preparing for this fight.
Looking how Tyson moves now I would never say that he is 57 year old

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG