follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Who's going to win on March 8th?

Joshua by KO
0 (0%)
Joshua by decision
2 (40%)
Ngannou by KO
1 (20%)
Ngannou by decision
2 (40%)
Draw
0 (0%)
I don't care
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Joshua Vs Ngannou set for March 8th. Predictions  (Read 952 times)

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1615
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 09:59:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
Joshua Vs Ngannou set for March 8th. Predictions
« on: January 10, 2024, 12:44:27 AM »
Everybody wondered what's the next move for Francis Ngannou and here it is. The fight with Anthony Joshua is confirmed and will happen on 8th of March this year in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - the same place Ngannou was fighting Fury and lost only by a split decision, giving an incredible performance.

What are your thoughts on this fight? Some say it's a slap to the "real" boxing, as Ngannou is not even ranked, but I think he earned this opportunity by performing great against Tyson Fury.

https://talksport.com/sport/1703425/anthony-joshua-vs-francis-ngannou-date-live-stream-commentary-uk-start-time-undercard-channel/
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/25299145/carl-froch-eddie-hearn-anthony-joshua-francis-ngannou/

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Joshua Vs Ngannou set for March 8th. Predictions
« on: January 10, 2024, 12:44:27 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 853
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 11:54:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
Re: Joshua Vs Ngannou set for March 8th. Predictions
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2024, 10:26:11 PM »
Everybody wondered what's the next move for Francis Ngannou and here it is. The fight with Anthony Joshua is confirmed and will happen on 8th of March this year in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - the same place Ngannou was fighting Fury and lost only by a split decision, giving an incredible performance.

What are your thoughts on this fight? Some say it's a slap to the "real" boxing, as Ngannou is not even ranked, but I think he earned this opportunity by performing great against Tyson Fury.
My thought on the match is for Anthony Joshua to prepare himself physically, and mentally as he fights against Ngannou on the 8th of March because whoever wins or loses will define the person's future in the boxing ring federation.

I would advise Anthony Joshua to take the match against Ngannou as seriously as ever if he wants his name to be heard of or to fade away in years to come. To me, Ngannou is not an upcoming boxer but a bulldog boxer who can knock his fellow boxer off if given the opportunity of not defending well against him

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1721
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:39 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2024, 11:11:58 PM »
I am all in on Ngannou this time, and I was never a fan of Joshua.
Lets not forget that Mike Tyson is probably going to be in corner of Francis Ngannou again, and I am sure he is going to be only better in his next boxing fight.
My concern is that he is going to love boxing so much that he might consider stop his MMA carrier after he finishes MMA Road to Africa project.
I would dare to say that Ngannou is now one of the best heavyweight fighters on earth both in MMA and boxing, and I know Dana is not sleeping good because of him  ;D

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1891
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:24:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2024, 06:56:10 AM »
Joshua has a slight advantage here because he's been boxing for a very long time and his expertise is boxing, but when it comes to power Ngannou is the more dangerous between the two and Ngannou can take Joshua's punch, Ngannou has fought some of the biggest punchers in MMA, Ngannou only needs to connect big punches to throw off Joshua's game.
Joshua needs to take this fight seriously do not think that it is because this is Ngannou's second fight he can take him for granted Fury did it and look what happened.
It will be a very interesting scenario if Ngannou beat Joshua and Fury beat Usyk, the two will have a rematch for the undisputed title this time.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2024, 05:33:52 PM »
OK, I just learnt that not only is Ngannou ranked by the WBC, he is ranked as No 10 contender, meaning he could technically be allowed to fight for the belt:
https://wbcboxing.com/en/heavy/

How did that happen despite him only having one fight and one loss? It's a mystery to me.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2024, 07:09:45 PM »
OK, I just learnt that not only is Ngannou ranked by the WBC, he is ranked as No 10 contender, meaning he could technically be allowed to fight for the belt:

How did that happen despite him only having one fight and one loss? It's a mystery to me.
It is no mystery for me.
He dominated world champion in boxing Tyson Fury, put him on the floor, and judges didnt have the balls to make him a winner in this fight.
And I am saying this knowing that I love watching Fury fights and I have big respect for him, but he was not taking Ngannou seriously enough.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 10:48:40 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2024, 08:33:06 PM »

they need that for the fight to be legitimate and of course they can make huge pay.  i think Francis can win this fight with decision by just following his same fight plan against Fury. just keep saving his gas tank in case AJ suddenly just go rouge throwing combos.

this is the rumor by the way. $20M aside from the PPV, that's gotta be bigger than his entire UFC career.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2024, 08:33:06 PM »

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 853
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 11:54:40 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2024, 10:26:09 PM »

this is the rumor by the way. $20M aside from the PPV, that's gotta be bigger than his entire UFC career.
Yeah, it is. Even when he fought against Fury, there were reports that Ngannou didn't make much money in his boxing career in UFC. Only a night of boxing in WBO changed his financial status hugely. This $20M is the highest of them all. If Ngannou performs more than expected of him against Joshua, his boxing money would increase in whoever ''heavyweight champion'' he fights next in the future. That's the logic

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2024, 02:31:24 PM »
It is no mystery for me.
He dominated world champion in boxing Tyson Fury, put him on the floor, and judges didnt have the balls to make him a winner in this fight.
And I am saying this knowing that I love watching Fury fights and I have big respect for him, but he was not taking Ngannou seriously enough.

We all know that, but I imagined the ranking was based simply on wins or losses, but this suggests they either award ranking points for style as well, or maybe there's no defined algorithm and the whole thing is based on someone's judgement.

Francis allegedly made around $10 mils fighting Fury (who got 5 times more). Is it possible he could make twice as much against Joshua? Absolutely, he proved he's not a pushover in boxing and put himself in a position when it's his team that dictates the terms.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2024, 11:05:07 PM »
Francis allegedly made around $10 mils fighting Fury (who got 5 times more). Is it possible he could make twice as much against Joshua? Absolutely, he proved he's not a pushover in boxing and put himself in a position when it's his team that dictates the terms.
It is possible to earn even more.
I dont know if you heard about MMA fighter Paige Michelle VanZant, but she earned more money in 24 hours from her new OnlyFans account than here entire lifetime earnings from UFC  ;D
I am not at all suggestion that Francis Ngannou should create OnlyFans account, but there are other ways to earn money except fighting.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2024, 12:39:39 AM »
I dont know if you heard about MMA fighter Paige Michelle VanZant, but she earned more money in 24 hours from her new OnlyFans account than here entire lifetime earnings from UFC  ;D
I'm not interested in whores and prostitution and find it impossible to find even a shred of respect for anyone using OF.
But I've never heard of her, so probably she was not a high achiever in the UFC, so it's not that hard to exceed earnings if those weren't that high in the first place.
Also, UFC doesn't pay much, we all know that.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 10:48:40 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2024, 07:43:38 PM »

I'm not interested in whores and prostitution and find it impossible to find even a shred of respect for anyone using OF.
But I've never heard of her, so probably she was not a high achiever in the UFC, so it's not that hard to exceed earnings if those weren't that high in the first place.
Also, UFC doesn't pay much, we all know that.

onlyfans is like the trend in the coming years they say. entrepreneurs will need to pay the onlyfans page of an investor just to pitch their newly invented product. so onlyfans may not just be for the girls.   a patient will need to pay the onlyfans for the dentist appointment  ;D  not sure if its true.

Francis by the way ranked 10th in WBC and AJ is the 1st.  he'd be a big shot already once he defeats AJ and his rank goes up too. i think he will be challenged by the top guys after. Wilder was among those who wanted to fight Francis which I think they will be doing this too and maybe some more fights before he'd be given a title shot again.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2024, 11:14:50 PM »
Paige Michelle VanZant is not a whore, she is married woman and have kids.
I think she is doing usual stuff with her husband and taking clothes off but in front of cameras  ;D
You know UFC pays very little when some fighter decides to do things like this, and I think others will follow her example.

Francis Ngannou vs. Anthony Joshua First Face Off:

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2024, 12:45:36 AM »
I've checked the odds and to no surprise, AJ is a favourite:
AJ to win: 1.26
Francis to win: 3.85

So even know he's an underdog, according to bookies Ngannou is not without a chance, less than x4 pay out is not a massive one.

I think Francis will approach this fight with much more confidence than in the first fight with Fury, but I'm not sure if that will work in his favour or the opposite - if he gets relaxed too much, he could get punished.
He definitely looked more confident than AJ during the face off. I almost suspect Anthony acts like he's a bit afraid and withdrawn on purpose to get Francis to feel overconfident and make more mistakes.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2024, 12:56:48 AM »
Paige Michelle VanZant is not a whore, she is married woman and have kids.
I think she is doing usual stuff with her husband and taking clothes off but in front of cameras  ;D

Selling sexual content = whore. Nothing to discuss here. You can only feel sorry for her kids.

onlyfans is like the trend in the coming years they say. entrepreneurs will need to pay the onlyfans page of an investor just to pitch their newly invented product. so onlyfans may not just be for the girls.   a patient will need to pay the onlyfans for the dentist appointment  ;D  not sure if its true.

Is this what OF representatives are telling young men nowadays to make them more at ease of spending their hard-earned money on pixels of e-whores like a total cucks? Come on.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG