follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How to do basic research?  (Read 2338 times)

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2049
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 23, 2024, 11:31:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: How to do basic research?
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2024, 11:48:57 PM »
My roommate just got hired for some webwork from what I think is an upcoming crypto and I want to get in early, but I am not used to doing research on new companies, and I think the forum is blocking my post when asking about the company by name, so that is not going to work. How do I start on the basic research on a company like that to see if I should invest?
Isn't it enough that if he gets a job and gets paid by that company, that's enough for him? Then if we are worried about him then we will just observe him first. Especially if he doesn't want to vary what company he works for. because maybe he wants privacy for this. just leave it. As long as you don't encounter anything suspicious later and he doesn't need to give money to the company. So, fix it first and keep observing.

However, if you actually want to invest in that company, I suggest no, or don't. because the dictionary still doesn't know anything about the company and is very unsure. So what makes you invest in investment?

It would be much better to invest in things that are already quite strong like Bitcoin and top altcoins. Don't take extremely high risks even though you don't yet understand them.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2024, 11:48:57 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 1048
  • Last Active: June 24, 2024, 01:49:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2024, 02:22:03 PM »
we have online learning materials, articles and this forum as well could serve as a means of learning, we also need time and the ability to endure taking risk and managing it before investing it.

I agree with you. But as for OP, it is understandable that the online site does not have enough information about the project, and it is obvious why online is not very informative about a new project. It is because they are fairly new and have not published news or details on their website yet.

If someone wants to be the early user of a project, they should wait and check their official and check their community as well. For example, a crypto project should have their social media and their community as well. They should have their whitepaper or other documentations. If we are unable to find any of them, we should not invest blindly.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16361
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:13:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2024, 09:28:32 PM »
Isn't it enough that if he gets a job and gets paid by that company, that's enough for him? Then if we are worried about him then we will just observe him first. Especially if he doesn't want to vary what company he works for. because maybe he wants privacy for this. just leave it. As long as you don't encounter anything suspicious later and he doesn't need to give money to the company. So, fix it first and keep observing.

However, if you actually want to invest in that company, I suggest no, or don't. because the dictionary still doesn't know anything about the company and is very unsure. So what makes you invest in investment?

It would be much better to invest in things that are already quite strong like Bitcoin and top altcoins. Don't take extremely high risks even though you don't yet understand them.
Yeah, no matter how big the company is, no matter how promising the project seems, it is still a new project and has to compete with hundreds of thousands of other crypto projects in this harsh market to survive. I would not dare to put my faith in a project like that if it is not well-promoted, does not have a transparent team, and does not have a large investment fund backing it. We have many new and successful projects to choose from in this cycle, there is no reason to risk our capital on a project that has not yet gained a foothold in the market.

Investing in top coins is always a safer, more time-saving and easier option. The profits from a completely new project can be very large if it is successful, but the risks are extremely high, to the point where investors could lose all their capital. I do not encourage new investors to participate in such investments.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1820
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:31:13 AM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Linux User
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2024, 02:55:33 AM »
Yeah, no matter how big the company is, no matter how promising the project seems, it is still a new project and has to compete with hundreds of thousands of other crypto projects in this harsh market to survive. I would not dare to put my faith in a project like that if it is not well-promoted, does not have a transparent team, and does not have a large investment fund backing it. We have many new and successful projects to choose from in this cycle, there is no reason to risk our capital on a project that has not yet gained a foothold in the market.

Investing in top coins is always a safer, more time-saving and easier option. The profits from a completely new project can be very large if it is successful, but the risks are extremely high, to the point where investors could lose all their capital. I do not encourage new investors to participate in such investments.
Nowadays, having a large investment coming from big companies is a factor already on whether that new project will be a successful one or not... or at least the token of the project will have a value. We've seen new projects that are being backed by Binance, and in exchange, they might be getting a portion of a total supply of the token. What's good in this one as well is that they will be listed on the most popular exchange as well through Launchpads at first.

I've seen projects being backed by popular investors, projects being that promising enough, projects that can be attractive to investors for some reasons, projects that have detailed whitepapers, and they are ending up as a scam project. I don't know if it's only me, but I don't invest into new projects anymore because like you said, it still needs to compete with other projects with the same category as that project, and they still need to prove that they're different from the ones that are existing already.

Also, you said that investing in top coins is safer than investing in new projects and that's true that's why that is what I'm doing currently. Investing into top coins saves more time doing research compared to researching those new projects. It also reduces the risk since they already have a huge market cap. Although it doesn't change the fact that even though they are at the top, there's a chance that they will rug pull their investors, at least investing into the top coins lessens the risk.

Offline bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1375
  • Last Active: June 24, 2024, 11:59:13 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2024, 06:09:29 AM »
Nowadays, having a large investment coming from big companies is a factor already on whether that new project will be a successful one or not... or at least the token of the project will have a value. We've seen new projects that are being backed by Binance, and in exchange, they might be getting a portion of a total supply of the token. What's good in this one as well is that they will be listed on the most popular exchange as well through Launchpads at first.
At the beginning of the launch when using launchpad, it seemed like a definite promise that there was Binance or another large company ready to support the related project. However, some of the tokens launched using Launchpad are still not guaranteed by large companies to become successful projects. There are still many projects that fail even though they have collaborated with Binance.

I think this goes back to the movement of developers and teams. If only the team and developers could be more creative and active in realizing their project plans, maybe that would be an encouragement for new investors to come in and buy coins naturally.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1839
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: June 24, 2024, 06:55:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2024, 06:45:40 AM »
-snip-
Top coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum are undoubtedly for long-term investment.
You don't need any research, it's just that you also have to pay attention to what price you get in. Since the determination you can profit more is that you can enter at a fairly low price, don't enter just because FOMO occurs.

And for a new project that is indeed good will be very hype, this provides an opportunity to double profits if it comes in early.
But it would be a big loss if the project turned out to be just a garbage and Rugpull project.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 1085
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 24, 2024, 10:17:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2024, 08:07:43 AM »
To be honest here, there are some things we need to know ho we are going to make research on because if we don't have the full knowledge to do such, we will not be sure of what we are seeing online to be real or fake and we couldn't know where and how to narrow our search, this will also help us to avoid being a victim to scam, we must know how to discern from what is good and bad and this will only start from how we are able to adapt to learning the means.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2024, 08:07:43 AM »

Offline bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1375
  • Last Active: June 24, 2024, 11:59:13 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2024, 10:52:44 AM »
You don't need any research, it's just that you also have to pay attention to what price you get in. Since the determination you can profit more is that you can enter at a fairly low price, don't enter just because FOMO occurs.

And for a new project that is indeed good will be very hype, this provides an opportunity to double profits if it comes in early.
But it would be a big loss if the project turned out to be just a garbage and Rugpull project.
+1... Trusting a coin that is already running and has a big name is the easiest way to avoid fraud. We can buy top coins directly through existing exchanges, the risk is not too big either. When compared to investing or purchasing new coins.

Making decisions will be very easy for those who already have experience in the crypto world, while risk considerations need to be made for those who are new to the crypto world. Either way, new people should try to understand Bitcoin or Ethereum first, before learning about memecoin or other AI coins. This is to avoid fraud which usually appears amidst the current hype of coin memes.

Online joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1895
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:24:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2024, 03:20:33 AM »
I agree with you. But as for OP, it is understandable that the online site does not have enough information about the project, and it is obvious why online is not very informative about a new project. It is because they are fairly new and have not published news or details on their website yet.
I wonder how his research went. The last time I remember he was telling me the project name and why they are still unknown to the public. A quick search shows nothing of that company other than a basic webpage with very little info. Not sure if that's the right website for OP's friend project either. He needs to wait for more info since researching the team online will get him nowhere, might as well assume it is a fake project even if his friend is involved in it. Btw, I think some tips are not really useful for OP, or anyone who wants to research a new project in general. Most of them probably know that investing in BTC or ETH is safer, but they want to take more risk in investing in start-up projects. Well, I guess if OP finds that useful then good for him.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1839
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: June 24, 2024, 06:55:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2024, 06:26:20 PM »
+1... Trusting a coin that is already running and has a big name is the easiest way to avoid fraud. We can buy top coins directly through existing exchanges, the risk is not too big either. When compared to investing or purchasing new coins.
-snip-
Yes, but not completely have to believe because anything can happen in crypto, like the case of LUNA which became the top coin in the top 10 CMC but in the end only ended up in a scam and many lost and even committed suicide because LUNA crashed.

New Coins are only optional for short-term investment because they will only move quickly.
Just as entertainment and try your luck.

-snip-
Btw, I think some tips are not really useful for OP, or anyone who wants to research a new project in general. Most of them probably know that investing in BTC or ETH is safer, but they want to take more risk in investing in start-up projects. Well, I guess if OP finds that useful then good for him.
The choice to get out of the Safe Zone with new projects that could have provided 10x, 100x or even 1000x profits could have happened with hype new projects.
But it is difficult to get a new project that can generate big profits, and it also depends on how mentally strong we are to be able to withstand and do enough detailed research.

Offline albon

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1282
  • Last Active: June 24, 2024, 06:43:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Signature Avatar
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2024, 07:47:23 PM »
To get a job in any company in crypto, you need to be well equipped with the necessary knowledge because they will hire you according to your qualifications and pay you crypto as a contract. There are many sites where you can search for the best companies and list their job requirements. Moreover you can earn good money from crypto investment. Here you can get familiar with all types of trading, holding format. If you want to make any investment, it is advisable to do your own research. Moreover crypto investment requires a risk-taking attitude.

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 1085
  • Last Active: June 24, 2024, 11:17:49 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Search
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2024, 10:05:24 PM »
My roommate just got hired for some webwork from what I think is an upcoming crypto and I want to get in early, but I am not used to doing research on new companies, and I think the forum is blocking my post when asking about the company by name, so that is not going to work. How do I start on the basic research on a company like that to see if I should invest?
Little confusing topic, you are saying that your friend got hired for some webwork and in the last you mention about that you are looking for investing how do you select the project for investment and how do you start researching.
So the main point is you want to trading i.e. investment on crypto you don't know how to research mean analysis? Then for doing research you have to follow some basic thing like- who are the behind of that project, what is maximum supply, their roadmap etc. You can also follow the articles. And also learn about the technical analysis if you want to trading.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 903
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 23, 2024, 08:33:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2024, 07:13:49 PM »
The very first is, they should have a website. If they don't, then this only means that this project is not equipped with strong team. If they have a website, this first thing I will look for is the whitepaper. All the information we need can be found in whitepaper. If I don't see a whitepaper I will let go them. If they have a whitepaper, they will provide the information from a very small thing to a big one. You will know what the project really use for, their tokenomics, their roadmaps, and many more. If I see that the project is very essential in our crypto world then I will go for them.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1954
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 23, 2024, 10:44:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2024, 10:30:35 AM »
Bitcoin and Ethereum can be for a long term or a short term. It depends on the target of the holders.
I think it still requires a research, we must analyze how long to hold the Bitcoin. Even if we understand the cycle, a research or analysis is still needed to ensure everything. Regarding the price, bearish is the ideal time to buy Bitcoin because the price is mostly in the lower level.

It is quite rare to find out a new project with good fundamentals. Most of them are just shit projects, they will end up with 'scam' or 'rugpull'. Honestly, I'm not confident to invest in new projects nowadays because it is too risky for sure. As long as there are old coins with cheap prices, I prefer to invest in old coins.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG