follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: crypto legelity  (Read 509 times)

Offline hollowdoor

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 07:47:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post
crypto legelity
« on: January 11, 2024, 12:48:49 PM »
hello every one im new in this forum, i have to share something may be every one know or not.you guys don't believe that in 2024 many countrys in the world has declare crypto is illegal :( .why they do that i personally say no logic.but hope as soon as possible they accept it.
i research of them and i found
A.some of them not even know properly about cryto.
B.most of them are corrupt minded so if crypto get legality then government unable to control peoples money.
C.technology sense low level
may be there are more reason .
ok wish me luck

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

crypto legelity
« on: January 11, 2024, 12:48:49 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Re: crypto legelity
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2024, 11:54:53 PM »
hello every one im new in this forum, i have to share something may be every one know or not.you guys don't believe that in 2024 many countrys in the world has declare crypto is illegal :( .why they do that i personally say no logic.but hope as soon as possible they accept it.
i research of them and i found
A.some of them not even know properly about cryto.
B.most of them are corrupt minded so if crypto get legality then government unable to control peoples money.
C.technology sense low level
may be there are more reason .
ok wish me luck

@hollowdoor, When bringing up information like this, it's always better if you put up a reference link to back up your claim, because without that, it's assumed you are only vaguely saying this, probably because you just want to create a thread. I know that in the past few years, most countries have already banned cryptocurrencies in their countries, so it's not a new thing. With you saying that so many countries banned or declared cryptocurrencies illegal this year (2024), it is quite unagreeable if there is no article that mention this news, and perhaps just this year, the Nigerian government just lifted the ban that was placed on cryptocurrency interaction in the Nigerian banks.

Offline Agbe

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1202
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 10:12:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2024, 11:04:28 PM »
I disagree with you because I have not heard any bad News about the cryptocurrency ecosystem and all the news I have heard in this year is good. The first news I heard that made me excited was the one Nigeria accept to use cryptocurrency in the country and the second is SEC approved Bitcoin ETF. And these some of the good news so far so if you have any bad News about cryptocurrency in this year please provide the names of the countries and if possible the source of the story for people to check out to confirm.

Offline yawar20

• Activity: 171
  • Last Active: March 18, 2024, 11:00:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Second year Anniversary Signature 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2024, 06:37:51 AM »
I disagree with you because I have not heard any bad News about the cryptocurrency ecosystem and all the news I have heard in this year is good. The first news I heard that made me excited was the one Nigeria accept to use cryptocurrency in the country and the second is SEC approved Bitcoin ETF. And these some of the good news so far so if you have any bad News about cryptocurrency in this year please provide the names of the countries and if possible the source of the story for people to check out to confirm.
Well in my country there in neither acceptance nor denying policy is applied from the government but many are saying we will see a positive go to from government soon and some time there are rumors that government is going to ban it. mix reactions here too.
FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1799
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:26:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2024, 11:17:49 PM »
Well in my country there in neither acceptance nor denying policy is applied from the government but many are saying we will see a positive go to from government soon and some time there are rumors that government is going to ban it. mix reactions here too.

So it's really depend on some government on how they will treat crypto in general. But from what we have seen, oppressive or authoritative government doesn't want to give freedom to their people. And we all know that crypto provides that to us, and so obviously they will opposed to it at all cost.

But there are more countries though that is open to it, maybe in the middle or gray area, but still they don't give crypto a bad name and they allow their population to sort of experience and so that might be your government stance for now and hopefully they will be openly accept it in the future.

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1722
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 08:12:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2024, 10:58:36 AM »
Do not expect all countries to approve Bitcoin. Some countries will keep banning Bitcoin until the last moment.

Most countries will wait for there to be regulatory clarity about Bitcoin and experiences in other countries, and I believe that this will bring about some unified legal formula for Bitcoin and a tax system agreed upon among many countries, and this may begin after the completion of this legal framework in the United States and in the European Union.

Until then, some countries will consider Bitcoin a legal currency, others will ban Bitcoin, and the majority will not have regulatory clarity.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1537
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 07:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2024, 06:18:25 PM »
i have to share something may be every one know or not.you guys don't believe that in 2024 many countrys in the world has declare crypto is illegal  :( .why they do that i personally say no logic.but hope as soon as possible they accept it.

Well, I found this article and I hope this will help you mate. Though I don't have any idea where you are from but I am just trying to share this.

Cryptocurrency is currently legal in 119 countries and four British Overseas Territories.

However, out of the 119 countries that legalized cryptocurrency, 20 (16.8%) have imposed bank bans.

Only two countries, El Salvador and the Central African Republic (CAR), have adopted cryptocurrency as legal tender.

Link: https://www.coingecko.com/research/publications/crypto-legal-countries

Governments around the world may have different initiative towards cryptocurrency but I am lucky enough to live in a country that does not restrict cryptocurrency instead regulate it to keep us safe and support crypto enthusiasts in the country.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2024, 06:18:25 PM »

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 263
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 05:32:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2024, 12:54:59 AM »
Crypto is a digital currency which is just newly invented even though it has been in existence for the past 15 years now.
So as long as it came in existence before the fiat currencies, it would always be considered a new currency.
So, on that note, every countries has been contentedly doing so well with the transactions and exchanges of the fiats on before the discovery of Bitcoin and then AltCoins follows. So, only those who are able and acknowledgeable to the aim, objective and the potentials of cryptocurrencies where able to adopt and accepts it, made in use of its primary aim of alternative source for payments/transactions including taking the advantage of its investments potential as additional advantages to the technology.

Meanwhile... Others whom are adamant ignorant to it with the inabilities to understand its potential are the ones whom finds valuelessness and unnecessary to the Cryptocurrencies technology.

Orderlinessly, some countries tends sanction and conciously warned against the acceptance of cryptos and authoritatively have it a banned and pronounced and illegal technological indulgences to their territory to protect its citizens from the points of scamming due to their poor mental States of reasoning of their citizens.

But at most point of context about the prohibition of crytop in those countries, it was as a cause of the government's inability to have control over the Coins due to its decentralizations and of course its non-custodial technological system.
In here, it is either the governments are greed because they wouldn't have the audacity to decide in extorting or taxing of their citizens whom are into the crytop spaces or it is assumed that they probably have trust issues over the decentralization system of it.

Furthermore would be a crisis of power tussling between countries via the ledger founders zones and the other countries. Maybe haven't been in a good economical terms on or before the inventions of the crytop currencies so, they tends to be biased against the technology even though they are aware about the coins potentialities.

And finally, some of these countries who are not permitted to crytop are curiously careful so the influential possessions of the crytop via its positive potentials doesn't come to their countries and silent their own fiat currencies while the crytop technologies is of none to hold responsible Incase of damages.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG