follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Hold and trade which is best for you?  (Read 13579 times)

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:57:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: Hold and trade which is best for you?
« Reply #135 on: March 09, 2024, 10:18:37 PM »
I agree with you, long term is the safest. If we have good technical analysis skills, we can do short-term trading, especially. Some people choose to be a holder because they don't have the experience and knowledge of being a trader.
I think short-term trading has a very dangerous risk when the price collapses suddenly, it will make you trapped at a high price and of course short-term trading will waste your opportunity to buy coins at a cheap price because it will only follow the last movement of that coin. So, despite the risks involved, I think long-term trading is still the best.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: March 09, 2024, 10:18:37 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #136 on: March 09, 2024, 11:59:05 PM »
I think short-term trading has a very dangerous risk when the price collapses suddenly, it will make you trapped at a high price and of course short-term trading will waste your opportunity to buy coins at a cheap price because it will only follow the last movement of that coin. So, despite the risks involved, I think long-term trading is still the best.
Yes, you are right that short-term trading does have very scary risks, but if the conditions on the exchange are busy like what happened a few days ago then you can do daily trading. Altcoins a few days ago had a lot of very good price movements and could provide a lot of profit. when you can participate well in Shiba, Pepe and others.

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 949
  • Last Active: Today at 08:17:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #137 on: March 10, 2024, 02:57:56 PM »
[da
Maybe based on some studies being done, it is more profitable just to hold than to get into trading. If you are a holder and a trader at the same time, that's better. But if you want to choose only one thing to do then holding is the best option. You don't have to get involved mostly with trading at all times and all you have to do is to buy when you are seeing the entry times when the market isn't doing any good. But after that, it is for sure that the time of holding is worth it but it varies to what you hold and I am mostly talking about holding Bitcoin.
It is up to an investor or a trader to choose which one to take. If the person is skilled enough and has a proper understanding of investment holding and trading then the person can definitely hold his investment as he trades. You have to ask yourself whether he is right in holding the investment or howdfdifficult and if we don't trade with the right idea about the business we can lose money in case we must have a definite plan before taking a trading decision. I almost say that holding is always profitable and the more we hold, the more likely we are to make a profit.  Holding is safe as well as holding is more likely to be profitable so I would not consider the trade as a disadvantage at all but if done correctly it is very profitable.
Investing is easier than trading but investment is harder to hold for long term than trading. If an investor wants to hold his investment for the long term, he must take tough challenges and then hold his investment. After investing for a long time, many times when there is a big change in the market, he will feel that he should not sell the investment at this time or he will face a big loss. When such thoughts work in his mind then he will not be able to hold his investment for long but at that time he will sell his investment. But this is not the case for all, there are many who can hold their investments for a long time and many can achieve success by holding their investments for a long time. Those who have enough patience should invest for long term purpose whereas those who have patience as well as enough knowledge about the market and who have enough time can trade.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #138 on: March 12, 2024, 11:23:16 PM »
Yes, you are right that short-term trading does have very scary risks, but if the conditions on the exchange are busy like what happened a few days ago then you can do daily trading. Altcoins a few days ago had a lot of very good price movements and could provide a lot of profit. when you can participate well in Shiba, Pepe and others.
As you said, short-term trading has very high risks and entering meme coins such as Shiba and Pepe does not provide a guarantee of profit, even though both of them are currently collapsing very deeply. It's better to keep trading in clear coins like Bitcoin, which in my opinion is still safe and can be used for short-term and long-term trading.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #139 on: March 12, 2024, 11:57:06 PM »
Why it is very dangerous? When you trade shortly, it means you don't need to set a too high target. Moreover, if we choose daily trade, we mostly only take small profits. With that target, I think it will be quite safe, should be safer than long term. Sure, there will be always risks, no trading is 100% safe. That's why we must use a proper strategy in our trading.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1584
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 08:57:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #140 on: March 13, 2024, 02:33:59 AM »
Why it is very dangerous? When you trade shortly, it means you don't need to set a too high target. Moreover, if we choose daily trade, we mostly only take small profits. With that target, I think it will be quite safe, should be safer than long term. Sure, there will be always risks, no trading is 100% safe. That's why we must use a proper strategy in our trading.
Short or day trades arent really that dangerous but rather it is more risky of course on which its understandable yet positioning would really be entirely different than on making some entry points
when you are tending to hold on which we know that you wont be considering the bottom which is unlike when you do make some scalp or short trades then this is what you would really be thinking up first. This is the main challenge for most who do make out those short trades on which no one really knows on what would be the next price on the coins that we are eyeing on.
If you dont like the hassle and risks on which you cant bare then this is where you would really be deciding to hold up instead.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #141 on: March 13, 2024, 07:12:19 AM »

Everyone has a strategy for trading and investing in cryptocurrencies. In fact, it is safest in the long term if you buy at the bottom or bearish season and hold until the bullish season. For daily trading it is also good, but we can only get a small profit.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: March 13, 2024, 07:12:19 AM »

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1732
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 05:35:44 PM
    • View Profile

Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary
« Reply #142 on: March 14, 2024, 12:36:49 PM »

Everyone has a strategy for trading and investing in cryptocurrencies. In fact, it is safest in the long term if you buy at the bottom or bearish season and hold until the bullish season. For daily trading it is also good, but we can only get a small profit.

Well, obviously, they provide the same benefit to the person who does it, meaning there is no loss as long as the coin you buy is right and you are sure of the choice you make. But, of course, which of the two is your priority as a trader?

At least if we know ourselves, whether we are long-term holders or day traders, After all, we can do that at the same time. To be honest, there are many people doing that, including myself.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 12:44:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #143 on: March 14, 2024, 05:23:43 PM »
point of main, holding need long time but trading is short time which you can make money everyday from trading.
First of all you need to understand holding or trading everything you need to have knowledge. As an experienced trader earns a lot of money by trading daily. On the other hand if a good investor can buy good currency then he can also get profit.
holding and trading are two different ways to earn in cryptocurrencies, trading is mostly short period of time while holding is for longer period of time, there are different types of trading e.g day trading etc. When trading there safety precautions you need to partake before and after place a trade. Thereby using some indicators etc. While holding depends on research, uniqueness, potentials and user cases.

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1431
  • Check out https://gunbot.ph for your trading needs
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 07:15:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #144 on: March 14, 2024, 05:35:01 PM »
Having a great strategy that makes you money would be a great thing. I remember the old times when I traded randomly for no reason. I just lost a lot of money. Now, I learned that I should trade pairs and that I'm okay with having bags because my strategy is effective like that.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #145 on: March 14, 2024, 09:20:01 PM »
point of main, holding need long time but trading is short time which you can make money everyday from trading.
First of all you need to understand holding or trading everything you need to have knowledge. As an experienced trader earns a lot of money by trading daily. On the other hand if a good investor can buy good currency then he can also get profit.
Both holding and trading are very important in making profit. You will get profit from both but the amount of nature will be different in both cases. Holding is a long term plan here you don't get daily profit but after a certain period of time if there is a good bull market in the market then if you can sell your holding coins in that bull market then you get a good profit.Be likely. But when you are trading you don't have to take long term plan in holding rather you can enter a certain market every day and earn a certain amount by Buy/Sell every day. However, the profit is more in the case of long-term holding than daily trading, but in this case it takes more time, so people give more importance to trading.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1867
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 02:04:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #146 on: March 14, 2024, 09:33:54 PM »
Both holding and trading are very important in making profit. You will get profit from both but the amount of nature will be different in both cases. Holding is a long term plan here you don't get daily profit but after a certain period of time if there is a good bull market in the market then if you can sell your holding coins in that bull market then you get a good profit.Be likely. But when you are trading you don't have to take long term plan in holding rather you can enter a certain market every day and earn a certain amount by Buy/Sell every day. However, the profit is more in the case of long-term holding than daily trading, but in this case it takes more time, so people give more importance to trading.

As I observed, I agree with you that holding for the long term has bigger profits than daily trading, but maybe if we use large capital for daily trading we can get big profits too. but this is not easy, because we need a lot of time to always unite the market, analyze it and that requires a long experience.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 868
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 04:41:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #147 on: March 14, 2024, 10:02:44 PM »
I agree with you, long term is the safest. If we have good technical analysis skills, we can do short-term trading, especially. Some people choose to be a holder because they don't have the experience and knowledge of being a trader.

-   Merong risk lang ang short-term pero hindi naman sa puntong napakapanganib mate, magiging masama lang yan kung wala kang nalalaman sa trading activity na gagawin mo tapos magaallocate ka ng malaking capital sa isang bagay na hindi ka sigurado.

Pero kung may malalim ka naman na kaalaman at malawak na pagkaunawa sa chart o graph ay mamiminimize mo lang yung risk, ganun lang yun mate.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:03:41 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #148 on: March 15, 2024, 11:05:01 PM »
As I observed, I agree with you that holding for the long term has bigger profits than daily trading, but maybe if we use large capital for daily trading we can get big profits too. but this is not easy, because we need a lot of time to always unite the market, analyze it and that requires a long experience.
The large capital that you use for daily trading will provide a very high risk and it is not certain that the movements you choose will produce results every day because price movement conditions on exchanges are not easy to predict. To be honest, I have experienced that when using capital. a lot and doing daily trading makes all my assets stuck at high prices.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #149 on: March 15, 2024, 11:30:44 PM »
It is a must, no one has no strategy in trading or investing. However, it can be varied, each person may use a different strategy. There is a person who like to trade daily, but there are other people who prefer for weekly trading. Actually it is not bad as long as it fits with our trade style. What is not good if we follow the strategy of other people but it is not suitable with our trading style.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG