follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Investing in a gambler essential?  (Read 683 times)

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 08:10:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
Re: Investing in a gambler essential?
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2024, 07:59:04 AM »
Giving your funds to someone else to gamble for like he can manipulate or control the games. Investing in another gambler like living the faith of your funds in ones hand. Thinking gambling just something just go do some daily task and cash out. Nahh gambling either you win or you lose and it's all about luck. No matter the analysing you make all that without luck you still end up losing.

I hold the opinion that no one is immune from losing in gambling and so investing in an expert is self-deceit to me. I have subscribed to some football prediction sites yet my financial situation never improved and I thought these sites could guarantee me wins. Investing in a gambler is generally not considered essential for a stable financial strategy.

Instead of investing in gambler essentials, I recommend focusing on more secure and reliable investment options like real estate or even saving money for a productive activity. This is so because even the most knowledgeable and experienced gambling experts cannot predict the outcome of every game or event with certainty.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2024, 07:59:04 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Thyplaymaker

• Activity: 474
  • Last Active: Today at 12:28:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Good Poll Voter
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2024, 09:19:34 AM »
Giving your funds to someone else to gamble for like he can manipulate or control the games. Investing in another gambler like living the faith of your funds in ones hand. Thinking gambling just something just go do some daily task and cash out. Nahh gambling either you win or you lose and it's all about luck. No matter the analysing you make all that without luck you still end up losing.

I hold the opinion that no one is immune from losing in gambling and so investing in an expert is self-deceit to me. I have subscribed to some football prediction sites yet my financial situation never improved and I thought these sites could guarantee me wins. Investing in a gambler is generally not considered essential for a stable financial strategy.

Instead of investing in gambler essentials, I recommend focusing on more secure and reliable investment options like real estate or even saving money for a productive activity. This is so because even the most knowledgeable and experienced gambling experts cannot predict the outcome of every game or event with certainty.
Lol well they true , even those who claimed to be expert in gambling, don't have the ability to predict whe would happen when he or she gambled. Investing in those investment you listed and also in bitcoin is more better than investing or subscribing to some football prediction site, because what actually differentiate you from an expert is their experience. because those funds you use to subscribe though I don't know that amount but imagine you investing it in bitcoin or other good coins. You would have been good profit now.

Offline rojan

• Activity: 358
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 03:33:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Avatar Signature
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2024, 03:57:49 PM »

Lol well they true , even those who claimed to be expert in gambling, don't have the ability to predict whe would happen when he or she gambled. Investing in those investment you listed and also in bitcoin is more better than investing or subscribing to some football prediction site, because what actually differentiate you from an expert is their experience. because those funds you use to subscribe though I don't know that amount but imagine you investing it in bitcoin or other good coins. You would have been good profit now.
You are right, investing in Bitcoin would have been the most profitable. An investment makes life a lot easier, while gambling always leads to ruin. No matter how good a person is at gambling.  He can never tell exactly when he will lose and when he will win. But as far as I know about gambling, gambling loses more than it wins. For my part, I would say that I invest part of the money I earn and part of it I budget for gambling to satisfy my heart's pleasure. I gamble two to three times a month. I never try to cross the limit when it comes to gambling. So in my opinion it is better for every gambler to control himself and gamble.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 154
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 01:02:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2024, 04:54:14 AM »
Good evening all
Just need to share to share this little story with you all to know the overall knowledge to what a neighbor of my has been saying over time when he came to us about his gambling skill that we should invest in him.
I over heard that and was curiously saying that investing in a gambler is like someone who is planting seed and when it grows you will benefits from the fruits the seed has bears, though i gave him no listing ear because i was already told that is the strategies he usually used to enter people around the environment to extort money from them. I would have posted this but decided to also give your point based on this even though I am not releasing my money give him to gamble but at least to know if it was you will be willing to do that?

To me gambling is about risk and no one should come with any sweet mouth to deceive you about how to invest in their lives to earn higher stakes from them when they might have win big, I also understand when they win you won't have that space to meet with them to have you allocations as agreed.
Anyone who just invest in betting is digging his grave by himself, nobody should talk you into investing in betting, because betting is not a business you invest your hard earn money into it anybody that we only come out regretting, so is better to take wise counsel and stay very far away from it, to prevent calamity just my candid advice.

Offline Penlex_Writer

• Activity: 86
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 01:31:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2024, 08:14:36 AM »
It is a waste of money and self-deceit to invest in a gambler essential. Even people you call the gambler essentials are also not finding it easy in gambling. No gambler or website can boost a 100% winning rate so why will someone spend money on something that isn't guaranteed. It is better you make your predictions and hope for winning because chance and luck decide who wins or loses.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG