follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Trading Vs Hodling  (Read 8301 times)

Offline antonyyu3

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 11:49:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Search
Re: Trading Vs Hodling
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2024, 07:29:15 AM »
Is it true that holding is risk-free? As far as I know, there are lots of scams happening in cryptocurrency markets. I saw people pick up the wrong coin with shitty projects and failed within a short time. Not even a chance to hold them for a long run lol

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2024, 07:29:15 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Crypto Library

• Activity: 955
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:19:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2024, 05:04:38 PM »
Holding is also are trading we called is long term trading. And by trading what you are meaning is that is short term trading. Now if I say my opinion about this firstly short term trading is not for everyone. Who have the knowledge about the technical analysis and the fundamental analysis well they can have taken risk on short term trading otherwise who will do without any technical knowledge then he will be must face loss.
On the others hand holding or long term trading required some basic knowledge and fundamental analysis that can have any public easily at a short period. Long term trading should be also risky when a trader chooses alt-coins. But in case of Bitcoin long term strategy is best for everyone. Anyone can make a short DCA method strategy and then invest in Bitcoin per week or per month a certain amount of his afford zone.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1519
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:49:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2024, 11:03:07 PM »
Holding is also are trading we called is long term trading. And by trading what you are meaning is that is short term trading. Now if I say my opinion about this firstly short term trading is not for everyone. Who have the knowledge about the technical analysis and the fundamental analysis well they can have taken risk on short term trading otherwise who will do without any technical knowledge then he will be must face loss.
On the others hand holding or long term trading required some basic knowledge and fundamental analysis that can have any public easily at a short period. Long term trading should be also risky when a trader chooses alt-coins. But in case of Bitcoin long term strategy is best for everyone. Anyone can make a short DCA method strategy and then invest in Bitcoin per week or per month a certain amount of his afford zone.

agree with you, The difference between trading and holding is the time period.  Trading in short term, holding for long term.
 As you altcoin for long term is risky, but I'm confident in ethereum will be safer.  Bitcoin is the first choice, it's safer for long term investment.  So, I suggest for long term we can buy bitcoin and ethereum.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1105
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:23:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #108 on: February 21, 2024, 12:48:16 AM »

agree with you, The difference between trading and holding is the time period.  Trading in short term, holding for long term.
 As you altcoin for long term is risky, but I'm confident in ethereum will be safer.  Bitcoin is the first choice, it's safer for long term investment.  So, I suggest for long term we can buy bitcoin and ethereum.
Strongly agree, Bitcoin and Ether are at the top of the crypto space. Currently there is no movement of altcoins in the market, but the price of Bitcoin and Ether has increased significantly. Long-term holders of these two coins are undoubtedly reaping a huge reward. Experienced traders must know well that which are profitable investments but even inexperienced traders can be profitable if they invest in these two coins for long term. The advantage for novices is that they can be sure to be profitable if they increase their investment from being limited to only these two coins without knowing anything.

Online Crypto Library

• Activity: 955
  • Last Active: Today at 09:19:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #109 on: February 21, 2024, 07:34:02 AM »
Strongly agree, Bitcoin and Ether are at the top of the crypto space. Currently there is no movement of altcoins in the market, but the price of Bitcoin and Ether has increased significantly. Long-term holders of these two coins are undoubtedly reaping a huge reward. Experienced traders must know well that which are profitable investments but even inexperienced traders can be profitable if they invest in these two coins for long term. The advantage for novices is that they can be sure to be profitable if they increase their investment from being limited to only these two coins without knowing anything.
What we are currently seeing on the market it is nothing. I think that we are just seeing the trailer of the movie and so the whole movie are still left to watch. We are currently passing the past times of halving And the bull run in cryptocurrency starts almost a year after the halving season ends, so we still have to hold more time, because currently, the halving season has not started.
So I think those who are holding Bitcoin should continue holding, be it Bitcoin or Ethereum Coin. If we see Bitcoin's all time high price was around 69k and Ethereum's all time high price was 4.8k. So I think definitely these two will cross their previous all-time high price and touch the new all-time high price. And for that we have to keep our holding running.

Offline bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1207
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:37:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #110 on: February 21, 2024, 08:47:26 AM »
It is still debatable up to now specially those who does not know how to trade , there are many people that loves earning but don't know how to deal with it, like some tries to trade but don't know the word Patience.
some tries to HOLD but too afraid when they see the market is dumping so which is better? the answer is NONE until you find what best and suits you.
you can trade and hold, while you can also choose one.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #111 on: February 21, 2024, 11:48:29 PM »
It is still debatable up to now specially those who does not know how to trade , there are many people that loves earning but don't know how to deal with it, like some tries to trade but don't know the word Patience.
some tries to HOLD but too afraid when they see the market is dumping so which is better? the answer is NONE until you find what best and suits you.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: February 21, 2024, 11:48:29 PM »

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 740
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 11:50:22 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #112 on: February 23, 2024, 11:58:30 PM »
In fact, those who are afraid when they see the price of the assets they own collapse is a natural thing because they risk all their assets in cryptocurrency in the hope of making a quick profit, but in reality, the price of cryptocurrency collapses and makes them panic. But if you have a lot of money, If it's not really used, I prefer to stay put, and I apply that when investing in Bitcoin because there is still a chance for it to go up again, but for altcoins, I wouldn't dare because there is no guarantee that the price will go up again.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2568
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:21:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #113 on: February 24, 2024, 01:33:23 PM »

In fact, those who are afraid when they see the price of the assets they own collapse is a natural thing because they risk all their assets in cryptocurrency in the hope of making a quick profit, but in reality, the price of cryptocurrency collapses and makes them panic. But if you have a lot of money, If it's not really used, I prefer to stay put, and I apply that when investing in Bitcoin because there is still a chance for it to go up again, but for altcoins, I wouldn't dare because there is no guarantee that the price will go up again.
[/quote]

As long as the coin you choose is a safe coin, I don't think we need to panic when it dumps. Bitcoin is my main coin., ethereum is my second. Apart from that, I hold top coins which I am sure will increase in price.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1234
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:29:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #114 on: February 24, 2024, 02:45:23 PM »
So true. And actually people have to understand the differences in goals, benefits and risks of trading and hodling (medium or long term investments). By understanding the goals, benefits and risks of both, then he can choose which one is suitable for a person according to his financial capabilities. If he has cold money that will not be used in the long term and he dares to take risks then he can become a Hodler. And if he wants to get profits quickly and is ready to take risks then trading is the choice. Both are differentiated based on profits over a certain period of time.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:57:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #115 on: February 25, 2024, 05:51:11 PM »
As long as the coin you choose is a safe coin, I don't think we need to panic when it dumps. Bitcoin is my main coin., ethereum is my second. Apart from that, I hold top coins which I am sure will increase in price.
Bitcoin is of course the main coin of the existing cryptocurrencies because Bitcoin is by far the best and most famous coin, as you said there will be many coins that will immediately rise after the halving so you really have to start saving some potential altcoins such as Ethereum, BNB and Solana will probably make a significant price increase.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 740
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 11:50:22 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2024, 11:51:13 PM »
So true. And actually people have to understand the differences in goals, benefits and risks of trading and hodling (medium or long term investments). By understanding the goals, benefits and risks of both, then he can choose which one is suitable for a person according to his financial capabilities. If he has cold money that will not be used in the long term and he dares to take risks then he can become a Hodler. And if he wants to get profits quickly and is ready to take risks then trading is the choice. Both are differentiated based on profits over a certain period of time.
In my opinion, the main goal for those who want to trade and invest is only one, they want to get a lot of profit, but trading and investment have different income, meaning that trading may still be able to make a profit quickly even though it has very high risks and there are no guarantees. get immediate profits quickly. Meanwhile, investment takes a little longer to make a profit.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #117 on: February 29, 2024, 08:50:30 AM »
Edit

Bitcoin holding seems to me to be the safest, because if Bitcoin can be bought and held now, it is possible to get two to three times the profit in 2025 based on its price. Those who have been investing in Bitcoin for a long time since the past are currently reaping the most benefits. Generally, if I calculate from January 2023, then by March 2024, the price of Bitcoin has increased by 4 times. So of course (if I invest $5000 in Bitcoin, its current value is $20,000) then holding at the current time can give the most benefit.

Offline R100K-Martin-Lunger

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 72
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 07:45:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts
« Reply #118 on: March 01, 2024, 02:15:18 PM »
We all know trading is a risky business where you can lose money just because of market volatility. None of us can tell when market volatility will start and you will lose your money, that's why it is better to avoid such trading. Although nowadays most of the people are involved in trading business and they do this trade constantly hoping for high profit but it is the highest risk and people lose a lot of money here so trading is not a risk free trade at all.

Hodling is a risk free and profitable business where people get high returns. When you hodl, you definitely leave an asset for the future from which you can earn a lot of money. Whereas trading is risky but hodling is never risky it always leads a user to higher profits. We know hodl is gold so when you start holding your plan will be higher where you will get huge amount of income. So you refrain from trading and hold for a long time which will give you huge returns, of course you use a secure wallet.

Deciding between holding and trading cryptocurrencies definitely depends on a persons financial objectives, risk aversion, and market expertise. Holding is a long-term commitment that requires patience but its a relatively safe strategy. Active trading, on the other hand has the potential to help you make daily profits with immediate returns, albeit It demands significant skill, experience, and market insight. For beginners considering active trading, caution is advised. Personally, I've found success by executing trades using my own rebalancing crypto trading bot, however I'm not relying on it solely. I review each trade before executing them and that's helped me make a good profit.
If you would like to discuss this further, you can contact me via my Discord: https://discord.gg/dCvaBZWNcG

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1205
  • Last Active: Today at 04:36:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #119 on: March 01, 2024, 03:45:17 PM »
Edit

Bitcoin holding seems to me to be the safest, because if Bitcoin can be bought and held now, it is possible to get two to three times the profit in 2025 based on its price. Those who have been investing in Bitcoin for a long time since the past are currently reaping the most benefits. Generally, if I calculate from January 2023, then by March 2024, the price of Bitcoin has increased by 4 times. So of course (if I invest $5000 in Bitcoin, its current value is $20,000) then holding at the current time can give the most benefit.
Holding bitcoin has always been an advantage for me and I've experienced it, and I'm currently experiencing it too. Again, it's a great experience that I can relate to.

You are right, if calculated from the lowest price bitcoin has ever reached at the time, we are now in a multi-fold profit, yes at least we have held 4 times the initial capital we put into bitcoin. I don't know exactly how much money I put in, because I was doing DCA at the time.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG