follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: BTC halving event - What can we expect?  (Read 6034 times)

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
Re: BTC halving event - What can we expect?
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2024, 09:14:56 PM »
As we don't have much time for bitcoin halving but we also know the market will definitely dump before bitcoin halving, but after the news of bitcoin ETF approval the market went up and after the ETF approval the market dumped i think this dumping tie bitcoin halving  signal to be. But after that the market is dumping but it can be between 38 thousand to 32 thousand level. But I have prepared for dumping, if the market starts dumping I will definitely buy and hold some bitcoins for the bull market. Because a few months after the Bitcoin halving, the bull season will begin in the market and new Bitcoin ATH will be created.
The rise and fall in the price of Bitcoin, which occurred due to bad news before the ETF was received, was a very good moment to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price, but it seems like it was arranged by the world currency authorities, who tried to make the price collapse briefly to buy at a cheap price. and after that, the price was increased again so that they quickly made a profit.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2024, 09:14:56 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1728
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:18:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2024, 11:39:41 PM »
The rise and fall in the price of Bitcoin, which occurred due to bad news before the ETF was received, was a very good moment to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price, but it seems like it was arranged by the world currency authorities, who tried to make the price collapse briefly to buy at a cheap price. and after that, the price was increased again so that they quickly made a profit.
In essence, all of this is already arranged by Whales or by those who have a lot of money.
When they want to get a low price then there is a lot of FUD that will be spread and when they want to get a profit they start giving positive news about ETFs and so on.

ETFs are only a practical tool to raise or lower the price of Bitcoin.
See how the price of Bitcoin dropped when the ETF was approved, even touching $30k++ again.

But now still holding above $40k++, I expect it to reach $50k++ soon to get close to the last ATH price.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2024, 02:30:46 AM »
In all our expectations we should also expect the presence of scammers too as lot of them will also be active in these period of the halving and am dropping this in respect of those newcomers to the crypto market. Most newbie are unaware of the situation surrounding these period, because of the much expectations of the bull market to come after the halving lots of crypto enthusiast will be eager to actually find their way around the system of HODLing and make fast and quick profits by finding new project they can buy so that when the price goes up they can have their gain but most of them will be unaware of the massive scammers just waiting around the corner to get their next victim.

During bitcoin halving, I think we should have good expectations about the bitcoin increase.
But as you said , we should expect the presence of scammers too as lot of them.
Scammers will be there and start to scam newbie and people who lack knowledge about crypto currency..We must be careful.
Honestly, I expect bitcoin price will touch around 50-60 K USD during halving.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1061
  • Last Active: Today at 12:42:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2024, 02:46:21 AM »
Not that quickly, way too many of you end up waiting for it to start suddenly going up right away after the halving but that ain't going to happen. Just realize that we are going to see a good increase one way or another, but we are not going to end up with anything that would benefit you right after the halving. What will be more likely result could be getting higher by autumn, around October or so. Not a lot and not in a day though, it will go on higher and higher until the end of the year, and then keep going higher after that as well. That is why we are talking about waiting for it, at least for another year after the halving until we reach our peak.

Online bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1206
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:49:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2024, 02:55:09 AM »
if I were you then better stop expecting so much because there are so  many things happening this year and i don't think that we have to look for  more as we have seen the effect of ETF approval  when many have been looking for a positive response but it remains in the level how we ends December 2023.

I am sure there is something cooking for us this after halving but first we must experience dumping .
As we don't have much time for bitcoin halving but we also know the market will definitely dump before bitcoin halving, but after the news of bitcoin ETF approval the market went up and after the ETF approval the market dumped i think this dumping tie bitcoin halving  signal to be. But after that the market is dumping but it can be between 38 thousand to 32 thousand level. But I have prepared for dumping, if the market starts dumping I will definitely buy and hold some bitcoins for the bull market. Because a few months after the Bitcoin halving, the bull season will begin in the market and new Bitcoin ATH will be created.
Actually the point here is what would be the effect of ETF in this coming Halving as we have not seen this both eversince , we all assume that Before Halving the price keeps dropping but what now?
are going to experience the same or we will be having a different approach? this is the factors we need to consider this as people keeps asking what may be the now ATH and when this will be happening.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2024, 07:43:34 AM »
Very good point, I think it depends on the number of people who come for the first time to buy cryptocurrencies and today there are many more than before and all can not count on such a profit as it was before, but I note that altcoins can show growth much more than bitcoin.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2024, 08:05:32 AM »
Very good point, I think it depends on the number of people who come for the first time to buy cryptocurrencies and today there are many more than before and all can not count on such a profit as it was before, but I note that altcoins can show growth much more than bitcoin.

I can't accept your argument that Altcoins are too risky to sell, because I've seen thousands of Altcoins get destroyed from the market. So I can guarantee that investing in Bitcoin will bring benefits, I can never guarantee in unique coins because their market is less and less and the project owners embezzle investors' money.

Invest in Bitcoin and earn success. Thousands of people have changed their fortunes by investing in bitcoin, I am a bitcoin holder myself and so I would recommend investing in bitcoin. I can guarantee that Bitcoin will benefit because every four years there is a Bitcoin halving cycle, and this halving will definitely increase the price of Bitcoin. Investing in Bitcoin is definitely possible to achieve success.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2024, 08:05:32 AM »

Offline bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1202
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 07:13:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2024, 10:05:04 AM »
I can't accept your argument that Altcoins are too risky to sell, because I've seen thousands of Altcoins get destroyed from the market. So I can guarantee that investing in Bitcoin will bring benefits, I can never guarantee in unique coins because their market is less and less and the project owners embezzle investors' money.

Invest in Bitcoin and earn success. Thousands of people have changed their fortunes by investing in bitcoin, I am a bitcoin holder myself and so I would recommend investing in bitcoin. I can guarantee that Bitcoin will benefit because every four years there is a Bitcoin halving cycle, and this halving will definitely increase the price of Bitcoin. Investing in Bitcoin is definitely possible to achieve success.
Comparing bitcoin with altcoins, of course I personally choose Bitcoinn because it suits me better. Bitcoin has stronger fundamentals than altcoins, even now Bitcoin provides proof that cryptocurrency can take the world by storm. The concept of decentralization and support from a strong community makes Bitcoin very solid.

In contrast to altcoins, where there are lots of altcoins with very bad fundamentals and only forcing prices to increase for the sake of profit.

Here we see a big difference in the purpose of creating the coin, where Bitcoin never aimed to increase the price, but this happened because it reflected the development of Bitcoin itself. Money is always looking for something of quality. Meanwhile, the majority of shitcoin are the opposite.

Offline koang

• Activity: 653
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 06:38:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2024, 10:20:07 AM »

There is nothing wrong with what you said, but everyone must find the most suitable strategy for themselves to achieve success in the crypto world.

The crypto world has changed, and the popularity of Bitcoin has shot the price to the sky.
Rich people and institutions invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin has become a Safe Haven.
But poor people like me have to look for good Altcoins to get rich first so I can buy Bitcoin in significant amounts as a Safe Haven.
This is just a matter of strategy, not about right or wrong :)
Peace

Offline Evgenklm

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2055
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 09:02:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2024, 11:11:31 AM »
I believe that the upcoming BTC halving event, along with the recent approval of BTC ETF and the potential approval of ETH ETF, creates interesting conditions for the market. As far as I remember, halving has had a generally positive impact on the market, as Bitcoin becomes increasingly harder to mine, adding uniqueness to it. However, after the approval of BTC ETF, everyone thought we would keep going up without stopping, but it was short-lived, and we are experiencing a prolonged correction. So, one should be prepared for any scenario developments.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1732
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:00:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2024, 12:22:11 PM »
I just think and believe that Bitcoin's real rally will start after Bitcoin halves. Because right now, what institutional investors are doing is accumulating. So in these instances, these events can be a crucial accumulation.

All I mean is that during these times or periods, we should take advantage of being able to accumulate crypto assets other than Bitcoin because once the rally starts, no one can stop it, and we don't know how far the peak amount that Bitcoin's price value can reach.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2024, 06:37:52 AM »

I will not argue that investing in bitcoin is much safer, it is, I mean that buying top altcoins we can earn much more, but it is better to distribute the money and not buy one thing, even bitcoin is better not to buy one and buy some alcoins of their top 10.

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 10:11:09 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2024, 03:47:52 PM »
Most people know that Bitcoin will be halved in the future. Bitcoin cuts its half from its own share. It happens every four years. Currently in 2024 the value of Bitcoin is 43 thousand dollars. ETF approvals can have a substantial impact on the price of Bitcoin. I think it could go over $10,000 before the halving.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1469
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 04:11:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2024, 08:20:19 PM »
I think it could go over $10,000 before the halving.
I think it will be $100k. However i think near future coming Bitcoin halving In April -2024. And if we saw previous bitcoin halving Bitcoin price increased and we saw It's impact continue near about one year.
I think in future Bitcoin halving Bitcoin price will increase and all market will increase. My thinking after halving bitcoin price will increase and will hit new ATH. And it’s impact will continue minimum one year and then Bitcoin price will hit $100k. I expect after halving Bitcoin price will continue increase.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1580
  • Last Active: Today at 05:19:40 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2024, 08:58:57 PM »
I think it could go over $10,000 before the halving.
I think it will be $100k. However i think near future coming Bitcoin halving In April -2024. And if we saw previous bitcoin halving Bitcoin price increased and we saw It's impact continue near about one year.
I think in future Bitcoin halving Bitcoin price will increase and all market will increase. My thinking after halving bitcoin price will increase and will hit new ATH. And it’s impact will continue minimum one year and then Bitcoin price will hit $100k. I expect after halving Bitcoin price will continue increase.
$100k isnt really that too far off honestly on which if we do tend to look at on the current price then we can really say that it isnt really that too far stretched for us to reach those points.
It is really just that this market is really just that waiting for that halving season and this is where price would be starting to climb up to the moon. You should be expecting out?
No.. There's no guarantee that it would really happen because no one really knows on what are the things that could happen into this market.

This is why it would be always best that you should really be that versatile and adaptive on whatever  things that could happen along the way. This is why it would be always important that you should really know on what you should gonna do.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG