follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: $SMILEY for ERC-20 Memecoins  (Read 242 times)

Offline nonstopspider

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 16
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 29, 2024, 05:12:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Search Topic Starter
$SMILEY for ERC-20 Memecoins
« on: January 17, 2024, 09:18:43 PM »
The memecoins were born in this network and were the top gainers, SHIB, and $PEPE (for example). $SMILEY is here with a great community and solid tokenomics with 66% For participants and the rest for liquidity. What do you think about it? Do you have a better memecoin right now?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

$SMILEY for ERC-20 Memecoins
« on: January 17, 2024, 09:18:43 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16058
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:38:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: $SMILEY for ERC-20 Memecoins
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 05:07:38 PM »
The memecoins were born in this network and were the top gainers, SHIB, and $PEPE (for example). $SMILEY is here with a great community and solid tokenomics with 66% For participants and the rest for liquidity. What do you think about it? Do you have a better memecoin right now?
I just checked a bit, this memecoin has had a strong increase in price and is correcting a bit, just down 80% from the peak 😂 The price chart on Dextools makes me worry a little about the future of this memecoin.

In addition, I couldn't find many articles talking about SMILE token, I don't have enough information to trust my money to a memecoin. BTC halving is approaching and bullrun will take place soon, I think I should focus on BTC and top Altcoins instead of hundreds of memecoins in the market.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Nwada001

• Activity: 736
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:23:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    500 Posts Karma Karma Good
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2024, 08:02:55 PM »
Meme coins are not really worth my investment. I have invested in a few of them, but checking through their price chat, we can all tell that most of these memecoins and their prices are only influenced by the hype that those coins get as of the time that they are being issued and the kind of marketing that they are doing.

Based on the price history, I can say that the token has done well over the past few weeks but has also suffered up to 80% loss in the last three days, which was also added with the price pump up to 3100% according to coin market cap. This kind of token is highly volatile, which is too risky for investment right now, and I can't advise anyone to invest in them, adding to the fact that it's just listed on a few exchanges.

Offline iamcryptic

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:02:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Search Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2024, 07:57:24 AM »
I just checked a bit, this memecoin has had a strong increase in price and is correcting a bit, just down 80% from the peak 😂 The price chart on Dextools makes me worry a little about the future of this memecoin.

While you're at it you can also DYOR on Baby dragon, the community is supportive and it'll be introduced to Bitget spot soon. Which is predicted to drive exposure and liquidity for this token

In addition, I couldn't find many articles talking about SMILE token, I don't have enough information to trust my money to a memecoin. BTC halving is approaching and bullrun will take place soon, I think I should focus on BTC and top Altcoins instead of hundreds of memecoins in the market.

Offline iamcryptic

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:02:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Search Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2024, 07:58:52 AM »

While you're at it you can also DYOR on Baby dragon, the community is supportive and it'll be introduced to Bitget spot soon. Which is predicted to drive exposure and liquidity for this token

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG