follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Don't get greedy, Just take the already earned profit and leave.  (Read 7540 times)

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Don't get greedy, Just take the already earned profit and leave.
« Reply #150 on: March 22, 2024, 07:39:09 PM »
There is no need to show off our profits on social media, just experience the same way, maybe we can achieve bigger profits than luring thieves to commit crimes against us. The best people are those who are silent and can keep the secrets of their lives.
Yes, we should enjoy it ourselves without showing it off on social media, because if we show it off on social media, what benefits will we get? I don't think there is any benefit we can gain by doing that.

Exactly as you said, maybe I will invite irresponsible people who will harm us. Yes, we can be their target to take something that we have and that could end up endangering ourselves. So it's better to keep quiet and enjoy it yourself.

I agree with you because not showing off our benefits to other people can make them jealous and can also invite crime. Because we know that in the crypto world there are many hackers. I stayed quiet and focused on investing rather than just showing off. There is no benefit in being a show-off. Readers who see the profits will be interested in becoming new investors and trying to invest, some of them will blame us if they lose. This is also the bad side of showing off.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: March 22, 2024, 07:39:09 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1633
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:05:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #151 on: March 23, 2024, 08:33:47 AM »
I agree with you because not showing off our benefits to other people can make them jealous and can also invite crime. Because we know that in the crypto world there are many hackers. I stayed quiet and focused on investing rather than just showing off. There is no benefit in being a show-off. Readers who see the profits will be interested in becoming new investors and trying to invest, some of them will blame us if they lose. This is also the bad side of showing off.
But it will be different when you become an influencer, showing off that million-dollar portfolio will be very profitable and grow followers.
But security is very vulnerable because it will be a target for criminal acts because of these many assets.

But if you only focus on investing and not being an influencer, your privacy is number one without having to show off anything.

Offline Themepen

• Activity: 885
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:03:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Search Poll Voter Poll Starter
« Reply #152 on: March 23, 2024, 08:51:42 AM »
I agree it is important to be careful about how we talk about our successes especially in cryptocurrency world where there lot of risks. If we showoff our gains it can make others feel jealous and also attract bad people like hackers and criminals. It is better to stay humble and concentrate on our investments instead of bragging about how much money we have made. If we do not showoff we can avoid problems like others blaming us if they lose money. At end it is best to keep our successes private and focus on making good choices with our investments.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #153 on: March 23, 2024, 11:26:37 AM »
I agree it is important to be careful about how we talk about our successes especially in cryptocurrency world where there lot of risks. If we showoff our gains it can make others feel jealous and also attract bad people like hackers and criminals. It is better to stay humble and concentrate on our investments instead of bragging about how much money we have made. If we do not showoff we can avoid problems like others blaming us if they lose money. At end it is best to keep our successes private and focus on making good choices with our investments.

Always focus on our investments and don't need to show off, it's better to be a humble person and not provoke criminals to chase our assets. The world of investment has lots of hackers and scammers, so there is no need to reveal the amount of our assets on social media or show the profits we have achieved.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1120
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:29:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #154 on: March 23, 2024, 11:45:50 AM »
But it will be different when you become an influencer, showing off that million-dollar portfolio will be very profitable and grow followers.
But security is very vulnerable because it will be a target for criminal acts because of these many assets.

But if you only focus on investing and not being an influencer, your privacy is number one without having to show off anything.
Well I agree with you guys. At least if we are just ordinary investors and not influencers, influencers always create sensations to attract more followers for the sake of profit. But for those of us who are just ordinary traders or investors, maintaining privacy must be the thing we prioritize most. So if we have big profits and have big assets then it would be better if we don't tell anyone except people we really trust.

Being a crypto influencer is also quite dangerous actually. The problem is that there are many quite terrible cases that have happened to crypto influencers.

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3941
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:43:32 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #155 on: March 23, 2024, 12:10:10 PM »
I would like to discuss what of offered in the topic name. I am not greedy, but why should I be happy with little profit if it is “already earned”? Any kind of profit technically is “already earned”. How doe it sound to me - I have invested $10k for example, earned $200-300 and should leave? That is not the amount to earn I aim to get from crypto and investing. With $10k I can earn $200-300 in various and less risky deals. For me crypto investing is something that gives larger profit that others earning methods.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:18:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #156 on: March 23, 2024, 01:18:01 PM »

Yes, we should enjoy it ourselves without showing it off on social media, because if we show it off on social media, what benefits will we get? I don't think there is any benefit we can gain by doing that.

Exactly as you said, maybe I will invite irresponsible people who will harm us. Yes, we can be their target to take something that we have and that could end up endangering ourselves. So it's better to keep quiet and enjoy it yourself.

Yes, I don't see any motivation for showing it off other than maybe it tends to be more arrogant. Unless there are people who ask us to show what we have for their motivation, I usually use my second wallet.

We don't know what other people think when they see the amount of money, whether big or small. So to minimize things we don't want, it's better to keep it to ourselves without showing it to other people, especially on social media.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: March 23, 2024, 01:18:01 PM »

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #157 on: March 23, 2024, 01:21:11 PM »
I would like to discuss what of offered in the topic name. I am not greedy, but why should I be happy with little profit if it is “already earned”? Any kind of profit technically is “already earned”. How doe it sound to me - I have invested $10k for example, earned $200-300 and should leave? That is not the amount to earn I aim to get from crypto and investing. With $10k I can earn $200-300 in various and less risky deals. For me crypto investing is something that gives larger profit that others earning methods.

If you invest $10K that is a large amount, and you can make profits easily. Moreover, in the current bull run condition and this is the time of correction, we can buy coins to hold, because it is possible that when the bitcoin halving occurs, the price of bitcoin and altcoins will rise again.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #158 on: March 23, 2024, 01:46:52 PM »
From what I have experienced, almost all traders tend to do this mistake in trading, which have adequate many of them loose alot of money.
Not all lost in trading is as a result of greed, but most cases I have come across are because of greed, and wanting to gain more.
Doe the primary aim of trading is to make earns, and gains but just as you said, as a good trader one should have the ability to listen to your inner voice.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #159 on: March 23, 2024, 01:54:53 PM »
Most people always get contradictions between fear and greed in trading, most of the time we fail to listen to our inner voice to place some trade because of fear of loosing, while at times people loose their money in trading because of greed, always not satisfied of their profits...
And as a good trader, you should be able to control greed in trading to avoid plenty of loss.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #160 on: March 23, 2024, 03:10:25 PM »

In today`s reality where hackers are increasing in their numbers, it is so pivotal to exercise caution and discretion when discussing one’s successes generally and in trading specifically. Showing off gains can evoke jealousy, hatred and even unwanted attention from hackers and criminals. It is advisable to maintain a humble approach and focus on managing investments prudently rather than boasting about financial achievements.

By refraining from flaunting wealth, crypto traders can mitigate the risk of being targeted or blamed by others in case of financial losses as you mentioned. Ultimately, keeping successes private and prioritizing sound investment decisions is the most prudent course of action in the volatile realm of cryptocurrency.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:27:24 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #161 on: March 23, 2024, 04:08:09 PM »
Most people always get contradictions between fear and greed in trading, most of the time we fail to listen to our inner voice to place some trade because of fear of loosing, while at times people loose their money in trading because of greed, always not satisfied of their profits...
And as a good trader, you should be able to control greed in trading to avoid plenty of loss.
If a trader lacks discipline, he or she will most likely fall to greed in trading. Being greedy in trading involves several elements, one of which is having a plan without backtesting it. If you did not back test the strategy, you cannot be confident that it will work. That is why you should avoid trading if you do not believe in your strategy, since you will end up losing money. If you do, your emotions will dictate over you.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1633
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:05:51 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #162 on: March 23, 2024, 09:21:34 PM »
[-snip-
Being a crypto influencer is also quite dangerous actually. The problem is that there are many quite terrible cases that have happened to crypto influencers.
I have also heard many cases of influencers being targeted by crime, and it is indeed real.
As an influencer with a multimillion-dollar portfolio, of course, he must maintain his own security.

But many influencers don't reveal their real identities, they just wear masks and hide under pseudonyms on their social media accounts, it could be safer.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #163 on: March 24, 2024, 05:12:22 AM »
[-snip-
I have also heard many cases of influencers being targeted by crime, and it is indeed real.
As an influencer with a multimillion-dollar portfolio, of course, he must maintain his own security.

But many influencers don't reveal their real identities, they just wear masks and hide under pseudonyms on their social media accounts, it could be safer.

Yes, I also listened, an influencer should not share a wallet containing large amounts of assets. only wallets with small amounts. Currently there is a lot of crime in the crypto world, both hackers and scammers. So we have to be careful. Because this can also happen to us if we are not careful

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #164 on: March 24, 2024, 06:11:03 AM »
[-snip-

Yes, I also listened, an influencer should not share a wallet containing large amounts of assets. only wallets with small amounts. Currently there is a lot of crime in the crypto world, both hackers and scammers. So we have to be careful. Because this can also happen to us if we are not careful

-   Well, actually, I'm not too impressed with influencers who show their great balance in what they share; obviously, they are only after really gaining a lot of views. He hypes his viewers by showing a lot of money in his account, because this is also where he gets people to register or sign up to share anything.

So, I don't just believe unless I can see and feel that he is sincere in what he says in his vlogging. So don't believe it immediately if you don't want to regret it later.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG