follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: As a crypto fan, you prefer Trump or Biden?  (Read 286 times)

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16058
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:38:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
As a crypto fan, you prefer Trump or Biden?
« on: January 19, 2024, 01:45:48 AM »
The BTC Spot ETF event has passed and we are seeing billions of USD flowing into the crypto market. We have many other exciting stories at the moment: the upcoming halving and then the US presidential election. BTC Halving is bound to increase BTC scarcity and drive price growth, but the election brings more unknowns. Perhaps the crypto community just needs a new president with views and policies that are beneficial to the crypto market development in the US.

The debate over which US administration has been more favorable for Bitcoin adoption is a complex one, with both Trump and Biden administrations taking different approaches to cryptocurrency regulation. While Trump's laissez-faire approach allowed for greater expansion within the crypto space, Biden's focus on regulatory clarity has raised concerns about stifling innovation[1].

Trump once said that he did not like Bitcoin, which is understandable because he needs to protect the value and position of USD in the US economy.

"Bitcoin, it just seems like a scam," Mr Trump said. "I don't like it because it's another currency competing against the dollar.[2]

But Trump also used blockchain technology to create his own famous NFT collection :)

“Trump has made between $100,001 and $1 million in income from NFTs, according to his 2022 financial disclosure form published by the watchdog group CREW[3]”.

Therefore, I have special sympathy for Trump. In addition, when Trump representing the Republican party becomes President, SEC chairman Gary Gensler may resign like Elad L. Roisman did when Biden was elected[4], and we may have a new, more crypto-friendly SEC chair, maybe it will be Hester M. Peirce. We will have less lawsuits from the SEC, crypto will even be given to the CFTC to manage. This will really be positive news for the crypto market.

On the opposite side, under President Biden, the BTC Spot ETF was approved and major investment funds participated in the crypto market extremely actively. I don't know the real reason behind it, but this is the truth and this new money flow will bring huge momentum to the growth of the crypto market in next bullrun. From a financial perspective, I believe this election also affects the FED's decision. Biden does not want the economy to fall into recession when he runs for re-election. This pressure may cause the FED to reduce interest rates to stimulate the economy, or at least not raise interest rates again.

Hmm, although Biden is very good, my heart is for Bitcoin, for crypto and for Trump. I can't wait to read the news on a series of major newspapers about the fact that new President of the United States has just released another set of NFTs to celebrate his victory in the 2024 election. Even Trump's candidacy gives investors more hope and creates positive fluctuations in the crypto market.

What do you think about the impact of the upcoming election in the US? Which Presidential candidate do you support? What do you expect for the crypto market from the new president?

[1] Trump Vs. Biden: Who's Better For Bitcoin Adoption?
[2] Donald Trump calls Bitcoin 'a scam against the dollar'
[3] Trump made a bundle of cash selling NFTs, financial filings show
[4] SEC Chairman Jay Clayton Resigns
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

As a crypto fan, you prefer Trump or Biden?
« on: January 19, 2024, 01:45:48 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 08:54:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: As a crypto fan, you prefer Trump or Biden?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 12:27:14 PM »
Their public opinion on BTC or crypto in general doesn't really weigh that much to me. I'm choosing Trump but that's more of a political choice for me. While he is seen as a strong man or crude, no major wars happened under his watch. Under Biden, US has been heavily involved with Ukraine - Russia, Israel - Palestine, and then there's a looming conflict against China. All of these also affected the market (including crypto) in one way or another.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 887
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:17:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2024, 02:56:41 PM »
"As your president, I will never allow the creation of a central bank digital currency,” Trump said on stage, joined by crypto-friendly former candidate Vivek Ramaswamy, who recently suspended his campaign.

Trump went ahead to say that CBDC wouldn't give the citizens freedom due to centralization and that it can be used to steal your funds without your knowledge. This shows that he will really give great support to crypto and no much regulation. His past administration was a peace one and he is strong, not a weak as Biden. I will prefer Trump over Biden over and over again. Just look at it there is way everywhere which shows that Biden is the one fueling the war.
You can read the full article of what Trump said https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2024/01/18/donald-trump-promises-to-never-allow-central-bank-digital-currencies-cbdc-if-elected/?_gl=

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1537
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 07:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2024, 04:49:07 PM »
"As your president, I will never allow the creation of a central bank digital currency,” Trump said on stage, joined by crypto-friendly former candidate Vivek Ramaswamy, who recently suspended his campaign.

Trump went ahead to say that CBDC wouldn't give the citizens freedom due to centralization and that it can be used to steal your funds without your knowledge. This shows that he will really give great support to crypto and no much regulation. His past administration was a peace one and he is strong, not a weak as Biden. I will prefer Trump over Biden over and over again. Just look at it there is way everywhere which shows that Biden is the one fueling the war.
You can read the full article of what Trump said https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2024/01/18/donald-trump-promises-to-never-allow-central-bank-digital-currencies-cbdc-if-elected/?_gl=
Even though I am not an American I prefer Mr. Trump than Biden because of his positivity over crypto and he knows more about financial freedom and privacy than Biden. In short Mr. Trump is for the masses.

Offline ABCbits

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:59:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Quick Poster Search Poll Voter
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 05:28:56 PM »
Neither. Both doesn't seem truly care about decentralization or privacy which usually offered by cryptocurrency.

Their public opinion on BTC or crypto in general doesn't really weigh that much to me. I'm choosing Trump but that's more of a political choice for me. While he is seen as a strong man or crude, no major wars happened under his watch. Under Biden, US has been heavily involved with Ukraine - Russia, Israel - Palestine, and then there's a looming conflict against China. All of these also affected the market (including crypto) in one way or another.

Didn't trade war between U.S. and China started during Trump presidency? As for major wars, i don't either could prevent that from happening.
██████████████████████████