follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How do you think is enough to hold?  (Read 5350 times)

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1261
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 10:39:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Re: How do you think is enough to hold?
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2024, 08:54:07 PM »

Actually, you are not wrong when you say investment requires a large capital, but that does not mean that if we do not have a large amount of money we do not invest. There is a DCA strategy that we can do if we don't have a large capital. We simply allocate an amount from our income to invest.

I do the same thing, and in fact many people do this strategy and it works. But it is true that we also have to prepare for it for a long time, we have to prepare everything so that our investment is not disturbed.

DCA is a great method to invest, many people do it by buying bitcoin periodically according to my means I have been doing it for a long time. But currently I am trying to add some altcoins before the bitcoin halving, because I see some altcoins have the potential to rise during the bullish season.
DCA is indeed a great way to reduce the risk of investing in a volatile market such as crypto, because there are some crypto investments that do not require going all in to avoid losing part of your investments, especially for tokens that require to invest for long-term, such as Bitcoin. When investing in Bitcoin, applying the DCA technique could be very helpful, especially for beginners too.
And yes it's always important to diversify your portfolio, so adding some altcoins makes a lot more sense and a good and effective way to diversify your investment portfolio.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2024, 08:54:07 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2024, 07:23:02 AM »
If you are an investor, you have to think and plan for several years ahead, and if you are a trader, you should probably think about how you will get out of the deal in a few minutes or hours, so it is difficult to say who should keep how much, the only thing that is certain is that traders should not keep anything at all, they should trade.
That's the point, as an investor we definitely have to have a long term plan to make our investment run very well, don't let us become investors who just follow along, in my opinion it's better not to do it at all because it might make us lose money if we don't prepare. everything carefully.

A trader will be racing against time, they cannot miss the slightest price movement, because every price movement may be a decision for a trader.

I understand you and I'm going to it myself, but I realize that if I invest small money, I will not earn ,
Personally, I think that investing is about big money or money that you can afford to keep for a long time.

If you want to save for a long period of time, make sure your money will not be needed in the near future. The question of how much depends on our respective abilities. because investing is best done with cold money, but if we are going to save in the short term, we must have accurate analysis and predictions so that we don't get trapped for too long if it is volatile.

Absolutely right, I think so, I tell many people that investing is not a game and it should be taken more seriously and if you decide to do it, then you need to make it clear that if you invest to what level you are going to do it so that you do not have to look at the charts every time.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2024, 07:40:40 AM »

Yep, traders are those who buy and sell cryptocurrencies for short periods to gain small percentages of profit,

Traders are different, you say that traders receive a small percentage, but this is not so, a trader on average earns 10% per month, and those who engage in scalping (trade during the day) can earn 105 in 1 day, although this is not the rule and there is an exception, but this happens and what I want to say is that traders are different and earn differently.

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2024, 08:06:23 AM »
Absolutely right, I think so, I tell many people that investing is not a game and it should be taken more seriously and if you decide to do it, then you need to make it clear that if you invest to what level you are going to do it so that you do not have to look at the charts every time.
Many investments, including/especially Bitcoin requires a long-term strategy as well as the ability to remain calm in face of market volatility and not every investors possess this important quality of a good bitcoin investor. Day to day fluctuations in price can be very stressful and raises lots of tension in the air and could also prompt many investors into taking drastic decisions out of fear of the unknown. It's important to have a clear mind while facing such situations, and always remember that it's only for the while and that when you continue to HODL and look towards the future, you'll stand to gain at last.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2024, 10:41:49 AM »
Many investments, including/especially Bitcoin requires a long-term strategy as well as the ability to remain calm in face of market volatility and not every investors possess this important quality of a good bitcoin investor. Day to day fluctuations in price can be very stressful and raises lots of tension in the air and could also prompt many investors into taking drastic decisions out of fear of the unknown. It's important to have a clear mind while facing such situations, and always remember that it's only for the while and that when you continue to HODL and look towards the future, you'll stand to gain at last.

If you can't play for the short term, we can choose to hold bitcoin for the long term. Most large investors only buy and hold for the long term, because they believe that bitcoin is a safe coin to keep long term.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1853
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 04:12:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2024, 05:36:16 PM »

Actually, you are not wrong when you say investment requires a large capital, but that does not mean that if we do not have a large amount of money we do not invest. There is a DCA strategy that we can do if we don't have a large capital. We simply allocate an amount from our income to invest.

I do the same thing, and in fact many people do this strategy and it works. But it is true that we also have to prepare for it for a long time, we have to prepare everything so that our investment is not disturbed.

DCA is a great method to invest, many people do it by buying bitcoin periodically according to my means I have been doing it for a long time. But currently I am trying to add some altcoins before the bitcoin halving, because I see some altcoins have the potential to rise during the bullish season.
DCA is indeed a great way to reduce the risk of investing in a volatile market such as crypto, because there are some crypto investments that do not require going all in to avoid losing part of your investments, especially for tokens that require to invest for long-term, such as Bitcoin. When investing in Bitcoin, applying the DCA technique could be very helpful, especially for beginners too.
And yes it's always important to diversify your portfolio, so adding some altcoins makes a lot more sense and a good and effective way to diversify your investment portfolio.
It's true that this strategy is very helpful for beginners and people who don't have a lot of capital to invest, especially if we look at the current price of Bitcoin.

This very friendly strategy also works not only for people who lack capital, but works for all investors who want to do it, and this method is even better if we have very large capital. The reason is that every time we have the opportunity we can buy in large quantities.

Offline Gurujebs

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1250
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 06:14:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2024, 05:53:05 PM »

Yep, traders are those who buy and sell cryptocurrencies for short periods to gain small percentages of profit,

Traders are different, you say that traders receive a small percentage, but this is not so, a trader on average earns 10% per month, and those who engage in scalping (trade during the day) can earn 105 in 1 day, although this is not the rule and there is an exception, but this happens and what I want to say is that traders are different and earn differently.

I think this number is high on a bull season. Right now that the market is doing well, expect a dege and a serious trader to make more than that amount, atleast a trader can set up a trade twice in a week and make %5 in every trade and that's 10% on average, if you do the math's for a month, that's 40%, that's good amount and been safer than making 1000% in a year holding and refuse to sell untill everything crash down by 50% from top.

Trading might look smaller in profits but to be honest, you make minor losses in trading than holding and that's the difference between the two but there is nothing bad in holding and trading at the same time.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2024, 05:53:05 PM »

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #97 on: March 08, 2024, 08:24:32 AM »

Investment is a long game and long means not just one year, in conventional investments there has always been talk that an investor invests money on average for 10 years in cryptocurrency it is not necessary to hold bitcoin for that long but still the talk should be about a few years.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1667
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 07:21:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #98 on: March 08, 2024, 07:47:08 PM »

People are checking the price chart regularly because may be they have to sell their bitcoin when the price reach to their target value. Checking the price chart is not a bad thing but if you are afraid after each dump and pump then there is a possibility that very soon you will sell your coins due to fear of loss.

I think that if a person remember that all lower prices will recover back after market gets normal then he will be calm and will not do anything that will become a cause of their loss. Be quite and don't be afraid before you achieved your target and think that every mission is achievable if we work for it.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline armanda90

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1207
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 02:53:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #99 on: March 08, 2024, 11:10:27 PM »
People are checking the price chart regularly because may be they have to sell their bitcoin when the price reach to their target value. Checking the price chart is not a bad thing but if you are afraid after each dump and pump then there is a possibility that very soon you will sell your coins due to fear of loss.

I think that if a person remember that all lower prices will recover back after market gets normal then he will be calm and will not do anything that will become a cause of their loss. Be quite and don't be afraid before you achieved your target and think that every mission is achievable if we work for it.
Some time not good ideas checking price or chart regularly and make us have to sell early with bitcoin or altcoin holding, many profitable earn by investor because they was forget with his assets holding and when checking with their wallet look most gain profit earn, better to be long term holder never open or check regularly with bitcoin price hour by hour, but make limitation price target for selling your bitcoin and make order on that price. You can see later have sold your bitcoin or not to make it easily without checking price every time.

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #100 on: March 08, 2024, 11:29:15 PM »
Some time not good ideas checking price or chart regularly and make us have to sell early with bitcoin or altcoin holding, many profitable earn by investor because they was forget with his assets

Well, it is not bad at to check price but I think it might  not be very necessary to keep checking price chart if the investor is aspiring to hold for a long time. Not frequently looking at price chart can work for Bitcoin because we are more sure and certain that Bitcoin can give a positive profit and the technology is trusted but not looking at the alt coin you invested on could be risk because you don't know when the role  could just get pumped and you may be left out.

Altcoin can pump for the first time and may not pump again. So, it's very important monitor the price of alt coin steady to avoid missing out.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2024, 07:16:07 AM »

You are very right about this point, not many people think like that and not many know that it is necessary to think like that, everything happens as a rule because of ignorance and that's why people are so impatient, they ideally need to get information (to know how everything works) and then start investing, but as a rule those who have a lot of money but they do not always know how to invest correctly are engaged in investments.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1885
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 01:12:07 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #102 on: March 09, 2024, 10:34:32 AM »

You are very right about this point, not many people think like that and not many know that it is necessary to think like that, everything happens as a rule because of ignorance and that's why people are so impatient, they ideally need to get information (to know how everything works) and then start investing, but as a rule those who have a lot of money but they do not always know how to invest correctly are engaged in investments.

in investing we must always learn to know whatever it is. Seeking knowledge and experience in the crypto world is very important, so that we really have knowledge and experience there. Especially if we become a trader, this is more difficult. if you just buy and hold it is safer. We can buy when it is bearish and sell it when it is bullish.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2024, 08:05:43 AM »

in investing we must always learn to know whatever it is. Seeking knowledge and experience in the crypto world is very important, so that we really have knowledge and experience there. Especially if we become a trader, this is more difficult. if you just buy and hold it is safer. We can buy when it is bearish and sell it when it is bullish.

Yes, you are absolutely right, being a trader is much more difficult than being an investor, it's basically a law of life and it has always worked on the principle ( the less you do the more you earn ) but it only works if you are already rich and not investing with an amount that may not even be enough to be a trader.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1885
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 01:12:07 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #104 on: March 10, 2024, 12:54:29 PM »

Yes, you are absolutely right, being a trader is much more difficult than being an investor, it's basically a law of life and it has always worked on the principle ( the less you do the more you earn ) but it only works if you are already rich and not investing with an amount that may not even be enough to be a trader.

The reason why I didn't become a trader is not a problem with the capital I have, I have activities in the real world that require focus to do it. that's why I chose to be a holder, buy crypto and hold on using cold money. I will use the profit from holding in 2021 to buy property. It is possible that this season, if I get a big profit, I will buy it again.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG