follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Should we share our views on crypto market with others?  (Read 6067 times)

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Re: Should we share our views on crypto market with others?
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2024, 08:56:43 AM »
Sharing thoughts and views is indeed needed so we can share and lure people to invest and trust crypto but we must understand also our safeties .
try to choose whom you are sharing and try to also limit what you are sharing specially on how much you are keeping ,remember that we are now the target of hackers and even robbers.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2024, 08:56:43 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 11:13:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2024, 01:35:51 PM »
Traders need to share their views. As they say: truth is born in dispute. The more traders discuss a particular issue on cryptocurrencies or other market issues, the greater the chance to come to the truth together and make money. Especially when the discussion is conducted by fairly experienced traders.
I trade at FXOpen

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2024, 08:17:57 PM »
The crypto market is abuzz with excitement, and it seems like everyone is talking about it. However, not everyone is profiting from this speculative market. In fact, someone has to lose money. This is a part of the market, but many people seem to forget about the risk of loss or even small losses. This lack of risk awareness is causing me some trouble, as I'm receiving a lot of blame from a few friends.

• The 1st friend: We were both DCA into Bitcoin and achieved some profit. However, she blamed me for being too cautious and missing out on a huge opportunity to make a 900% gain with SOL.
  • The 2nd friend: I shared my belief that BTC price would continue to grow in the long run, possibly peaking in 2025. He took my opinion and started buying BTC a few weeks ago at around 45,000 USD. Now, with BTC down by about 7%, he's blaming me for causing him to FOMO and make poor decisions that led to his losses.
  • The 3rd friend: I once warned her about the high volatility of the crypto market and the significant risks involved. As a result, she opted to stay away and instead invested in gold. However, with BTC having surged by over 200% from its low, she's now regretting her decision and blaming me for discouraging her from participating in this lucrative opportunity.

These experiences have made me realize that even without explicitly giving investment advice, my friends still view me as responsible for their investment successes and failures. Ironically, when they made big profits, they barely acknowledged my role, let alone express gratitude. It seems they only value the profits generated by their investments, not the relationships that led to those gains.

I understand the importance of sharing knowledge and exchanging opinions to strengthen connections. However, it appears that these efforts are not always reciprocated in the same manner. Ultimately, it seems that some people prioritize personal gains over maintaining meaningful relationships. Perhaps it's time to exercise caution in investment conversations and focus on my work :)

I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on this situation:
  • Have you ever shared investment advice or opinions with others?
  • How did those investments turn out for them?
  • Did you receive praise or criticism for your insights?
You are correct not every one benefits from  this , some make massive income daily while some have loss the crypto market can be favourable most times have a bad impact depending on the high risk you take on,

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2024, 12:31:18 PM »
Traders need to share their views. As they say: truth is born in dispute. The more traders discuss a particular issue on cryptocurrencies or other market issues, the greater the chance to come to the truth together and make money. Especially when the discussion is conducted by fairly experienced traders.
Professional traders will probably only provide small information that many people are welcome to know because I am 100% sure that professional traders will not provide full and accurate information because it is a secret they have learned from learning and wasting a lot of money to find out how to do it. trade well and correctly to become a professional trader. So if they have provided only that information, then there is no need to force you to know the next step because experience is the best teacher.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2024, 01:23:55 PM »
Professional traders will probably only provide small information that many people are welcome to know because I am 100% sure that professional traders will not provide full and accurate information because it is a secret they have learned from learning and wasting a lot of money to find out how to do it. trade well and correctly to become a professional trader. So if they have provided only that information, then there is no need to force you to know the next step because experience is the best teacher.
It makes sense what you're saying, they must have gone through a lot of trouble before they became professional traders and they would think twice about giving their knowledge away for free. So they'll just tell you the outline.

Apart from all that, sharing views or knowledge about crypto with others is very good, indirectly it will make our knowledge even wider. Because it could be that something we don't know we actually know when we share views, knowledge or experiences with others.

Online EthereumDev_

• Activity: 956
  • Last Active: Today at 04:02:50 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2024, 09:15:12 AM »
It makes sense what you're saying, they must have gone through a lot of trouble before they became professional traders and they would think twice about giving their knowledge away for free. So they'll just tell you the outline.

Apart from all that, sharing views or knowledge about crypto with others is very good, indirectly it will make our knowledge even wider. Because it could be that something we don't know we actually know when we share views, knowledge or experiences with others.
Well, I agree with your view about sharing knowledge about cryptocurrency with other people, indeed sometimes not everyone understands the information provided only in a few media and requires people who understand cryptocurrency further, starting from the risks that may occur to some How to analyze trading properly and correctly. Not many people want to do good deeds like that until it can be said that people like that are very rare and not easily found.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2024, 12:38:43 PM »

Well, I agree with your view about sharing knowledge about cryptocurrency with other people, indeed sometimes not everyone understands the information provided only in a few media and requires people who understand cryptocurrency further, starting from the risks that may occur to some How to analyze trading properly and correctly. Not many people want to do good deeds like that until it can be said that people like that are very rare and not easily found.
Yes, especially nowadays nothing is free, except for those who really intend to help without wanting a reward or something else, but it is really very difficult to find people like that.

I personally am a person who wants to provide knowledge to people who want to know, but it is required that people come to me. I mean when people come directly to us, they usually really want to know more about crypto for example. Because if we start explaining it sometimes they think it's a joke.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2024, 12:38:43 PM »

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2024, 02:13:44 PM »

You are right, experience is the best teacher. A professional trader will only share hints but will not explain the details of the next steps. He has lost a lot in the past to gain experience, knowledge and expertise.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 816
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 12:41:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2024, 03:52:52 PM »
This lack of risk awareness is causing me some trouble, as I'm receiving a lot of blame from a few friends.

I strongly believe that this should be a major focal point if one must get someone involved in Crypto. I actually want to emphasize on this because many people have really not put this into consideration or probably, they do not take it seriously as this has to do with their assets safety.
When on-boarding a newbie into crypto, it is pertinent that one truly update them with security information as it bothers their investments, wallets, transaction and also doing away with random links sent to their pm via social media handles and lots of them.  These points are very much important for them to note because as newbies they are, they definitely have no idea all these information and if you would want to avoid blames or want to save yourself the stress of apportioning blames you will have to do this so that you will be free and have rest of mind so that if anything happens,they would have themselves to blame.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2898
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: Today at 01:02:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2024, 12:03:39 AM »
I strongly believe that this should be a major focal point if one must get someone involved in Crypto. I actually want to emphasize on this because many people have really not put this into consideration or probably, they do not take it seriously as this has to do with their assets safety.
When on-boarding a newbie into crypto, it is pertinent that one truly update them with security information as it bothers their investments, wallets, transaction and also doing away with random links sent to their pm via social media handles and lots of them.  These points are very much important for them to note because as newbies they are, they definitely have no idea all these information and if you would want to avoid blames or want to save yourself the stress of apportioning blames you will have to do this so that you will be free and have rest of mind so that if anything happens,they would have themselves to blame.
I really have no intention of attracting others into the crypto market, because even if they make profits, I don't get to share in those profits.

Usually they talk about crypto and I share my opinion, the tokens I'm investing in or want to invest in. Immediately after that, they will open their smartphone, want to create an account on Binance or Gate, or download the Coin98 Wallet application and want to buy that token without caring about market trends or risks that may come during the investment process.

Sometimes they just listen to me talk about the market, then they invest themselves through YouTube videos. When they were unlucky and suffered losses, they also blamed me for making them enter this market. I don't know how to explain it to them, no words can make up for their loss ::)

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2024, 08:41:22 AM »

I really have no intention of attracting others into the crypto market, because even if they make profits, I don't get to share in those profits.

I agree with you, I also only answer questions of people who are interested in investing in crypto but I never have any intention of asking them. because when they win they will be silent, but when they lose they will blame us. this is annoying. It's best to only talk to people who really understand crypto.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2024, 09:46:52 AM »
I agree with you, I also only answer questions of people who are interested in investing in crypto but I never have any intention of asking them. because when they win they will be silent, but when they lose they will blame us. this is annoying. It's best to only talk to people who really understand crypto.
However, by providing information about cryptocurrency, it can at least help them buy coins which have the potential to bring them happiness. At least your advice must include the risks that can occur in Cryptocurrency so that before they buy they are aware of the risks that could occur.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2024, 03:13:35 PM »
Sharing thoughts and views is indeed needed so we can share and lure people to invest and trust crypto but we must understand also our safeties .
try to choose whom you are sharing and try to also limit what you are sharing specially on how much you are keeping ,remember that we are now the target of hackers and even robbers.

Yes, we have to choose who we share crypto with, choose friends who know about the risks of crypto so that when we lose we are not blamed. Because those who are new to the crypto world don't know the risks that will arise, they can only blame people.

Online EthereumDev_

• Activity: 956
  • Last Active: Today at 04:02:50 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2024, 09:31:14 AM »
Yes, we have to choose who we share crypto with, choose friends who know about the risks of crypto so that when we lose we are not blamed. Because those who are new to the crypto world don't know the risks that will arise, they can only blame people.
Sometimes there are some people who understand cryptocurrency but it turns out they have the goal of luring you into buying shitcoins, when there are people like that I will just be more alert and will never be influenced by what he says, when he tells me to buy then I prefer to answer, I don't have the capital to deposit and make a purchase on the coin he suggested.

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 816
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 12:41:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2024, 04:24:39 PM »

Usually they talk about crypto and I share my opinion, the tokens I'm investing in or want to invest in. Immediately after that, they will open their smartphone, want to create an account on Binance or Gate, or download the Coin98 Wallet application and want to buy that token without caring about market trends or risks that may come during the investment process.

Sometimes they just listen to me talk about the market, then they invest themselves through YouTube videos. When they were unlucky and suffered losses, they also blamed me for making them enter this market. I don't know how to explain it to them, no words can make up for their loss ::)
This type of scenarios do happen. I must say that you are an influencer that is why they are quick to hold your words because they truly believe in your calls. In situations like this, one needs be careful with calls and if one must say anything about calls, one just need to give an instance or any experience one have had in the past that resulted to a successful trading which when they hear it they would have nothing to hold for because one never made mention of anything named.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██