follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: could adoption make BTC price less volatile?  (Read 2964 times)

Offline retreat

• Activity: 422
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 05:38:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Mobile User Search
Re: could adoption make BTC price less volatile?
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2024, 06:48:38 AM »
-snip-
I doubt if adoption could stop the volatility of Bitcoin but however if adoption could stop the volatility of Bitcoin which means that must people will remove there interest on Bitcoin because when we talk about adoption of Bitcoin it means that everybody will hold there Bitcoin and never to sell and it will reduce the circulation and if there is no possibility for people to buy Bitcoin they automatically look for another coin as an alternative which will also affect Bitcoin potential.

Adoption of Bitcoin on a broader scale will not stop Bitcoin's volatility. Because increasing adoption will also be in line with the higher number of transactions and when there is negative or positive news this will influence the psychology of adopters to sell or buy Bitcoin. Especially governments or parties that hate Bitcoin will not let more people adopt Bitcoin and they will spread more FUD and that will make Bitcoin more volatile.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2024, 06:48:38 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline famososMuertos

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1364
  • ..//:::
  • Last Active: Today at 12:23:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Search
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2024, 10:21:22 PM »
-snip-
I doubt if adoption could stop the volatility of Bitcoin but however if adoption could stop the volatility of Bitcoin which means that must people will remove there interest on Bitcoin because when we talk about adoption of Bitcoin it means that everybody will hold there Bitcoin and never to sell and it will reduce the circulation and if there is no possibility for people to buy Bitcoin they automatically look for another coin as an alternative which will also affect Bitcoin potential.

Adoption of Bitcoin on a broader scale will not stop Bitcoin's volatility. Because increasing adoption will also be in line with the higher number of transactions and when there is negative or positive news this will influence the psychology of adopters to sell or buy Bitcoin. Especially governments or parties that hate Bitcoin will not let more people adopt Bitcoin and they will spread more FUD and that will make Bitcoin more volatile.

How do you determine that, that governments influence people, etc. I think there is a matrix of opinion on the issue of adoption as something that is the soul for bitcoin to grow (volatile), etc. and in fact we will have a new ATH, and it will be because of what? Maybe it will be HAlving!

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2024, 11:44:59 PM »
I agree that Bitcoin adoption won't decrease the volatility of Bitcoin price. The price of Bitcoin will be always unstable because there is no institution regulates it. The price always determines by the demand, it is something unpredictable.

I don't think all the governments in the world always spread bad news or FUDs about Bitcoin. EL Salvador Government even spreads positive news/issues about Bitcoin. And there are some governments that are friendly with Bitcoin. You're wrong if each government hates Bitcoin.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2024, 01:42:21 AM »

I don't think all the governments in the world always spread bad news or FUDs about Bitcoin. EL Salvador Government even spreads positive news/issues about Bitcoin. And there are some governments that are friendly with Bitcoin. You're wrong if each government hates Bitcoin.

that's true...
El savador government allow bitcoin  and I also hear Argentina lately. Several countries  didn't ban bitcoin for investment. So Not all government hates bitcoin. In my mind, The government  will allow bitcoin at the next several years, maybe not now.  But It will be
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1242
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:10:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2024, 02:09:23 AM »
since the next halving will only generate 3BTC for each block, this number could easily be absorbed by the institutions wanting to grab more BTC.  due to less supply in the market there are speculation that this could even be the last bull run. do you think so too?

and could adoption of BTC make the price less volatile that not too many people will sell and the price will be stable?
just something to foresee what could happen in the future.
Less volatile ? may be yes of course because when it is already adopted then the flow will be stabilized at least bigger but this will never be turning into Stable currency meaning its function will remain but the use will be under on how the users will act , counting that Altcoins will surely grow that time because they will also demanding to be adopted .
and people that will love risking and uses this market to profit will go to altcoins than into the normal use of bitcoin.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2024, 05:41:58 AM »

Less volatile ? may be yes of course because when it is already adopted then the flow will be stabilized at least bigger but this will never be turning into Stable currency meaning its function will remain but the use will be under on how the users will act , counting that Altcoins will surely grow that time because they will also demanding to be adopted .
and people that will love risking and uses this market to profit will go to altcoins than into the normal use of bitcoin.

TBH I don't think if bitcoin adopted will be less volatile. The basic factor of the price are demand and supply. So if demand increases to high, I think the price will go up. That's the fact.
Yeah , I agree with your opinion I also love the risk because I want to gain profit from my investment.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline retreat

• Activity: 422
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 05:38:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter Mobile User Search
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2024, 07:16:47 AM »
-snip-

How do you determine that, that governments influence people, etc. I think there is a matrix of opinion on the issue of adoption as something that is the soul for bitcoin to grow (volatile), etc. and in fact we will have a new ATH, and it will be because of what? Maybe it will be HAlving!

Did you see how the US government some time ago played around with Bitcoin with their Bitcoin ETF? it is a piece of the fact that governments can influence the psychology of Bitcoin investors in their countries. It's still a small thing, what happens when a government with many Bitcoin adopters enforces KYC for Bitcoin trading? Or worse, is Bitcoin banned because they are worried about their economy? This is proof that the government can influence people through its regulations.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2024, 07:16:47 AM »

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 755
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 06:45:27 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2024, 05:05:29 AM »
TBH I don't think if bitcoin adopted will be less volatile. The basic factor of the price are demand and supply. So if demand increases to high, I think the price will go up. That's the fact.
Yeah , I agree with your opinion I also love the risk because I want to gain profit from my investment.
Bitcoin price movements will always fluctuate due to the influence of very limited supply but very high demand, so Bitcoin prices have upward and downward price movements and must be utilized properly to get maximum results. As long as you invest in Bitcoin, you will always get profits.

Offline Promocodeudo

• Activity: 156
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 01:25:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Signature Karma Avatar
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2024, 01:00:25 AM »
since the next halving will only generate 3BTC for each block, this number could easily be absorbed by the institutions wanting to grab more BTC.  due to less supply in the market there are speculation that this could even be the last bull run. do you think so too?

and could adoption of BTC make the price less volatile that not too many people will sell and the price will be stable?
just something to foresee what could happen in the future.

Bitcoin is said to be a volatile asset and I think that it's volatility is responsible for it's anti-inflation character, note if the price is stable people will not like to buy again because it will remain at a particular price without increment or decrement, so is that what we want, any commodity that is been influenced by the market force will always be volatile, for me, the more people adopt bitcoin, the more volatile it becomes, volatility is a bitcoin thing so there nothing anyone can do about it.

Offline bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1228
  • Last Active: Today at 06:21:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2024, 05:21:22 AM »
Yeah I think Bitcoin will always volatile, I don't believe there's way to make Bitcoin less volatile because crypto is different with national currency. No one can control Bitcoin , the basic factor is demand and supply. How can we control it.  National currency has been controlled by the government.
As long as you can't compare how much volatility matters to some people compared to how much it matters to you, it could lead to different opinions for others. In my view, high adoption will strengthen Bitcoin's presence and reduce its volatility. It can't be compared to FIAT like USD because Bitcoin's transaction volume is still not large enough.

I have the opinion that the wider the spread and the more people know about Bitcoin and own it, the lower its volatility will become. At least it won't be as easy to manipulate.

Online doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1862
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:47:43 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2024, 10:33:27 AM »

I have the opinion that the wider the spread and the more people know about Bitcoin and own it, the lower its volatility will become. At least it won't be as easy to manipulate.

Maybe your opinion is right, if many people own bitcoin, it is possible that bitcoin will have lower volatility. But don't forget about negative issues. If there are negative issues against bitcoin, even though many people have it, panic will come. And that affects the stability of bitcoin, it will become more volatile again.
As long as there is no international law that legalizes bitcoin as a payment method, don't expect bitcoin will lower volatility.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 11:38:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2024, 02:51:10 PM »

Bitcoin price movements will always fluctuate due to the influence of very limited supply but very high demand, so Bitcoin prices have upward and downward price movements and must be utilized properly to get maximum results. As long as you invest in Bitcoin, you will always get profits.

You're right, bitcoin will always fluctuate.  But we should answer the question of OP "could adoption make BTC price less volatile?"  I think If the people who invest and hold bitcoin increase a lot, it is possible that bitcoin could be more stable or less volatile. But It just opinions, maybe we will see at the next future years again, it will be happen

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2024, 10:05:31 AM »
Maybe your opinion is right, if many people own bitcoin, it is possible that bitcoin will have lower volatility. But don't forget about negative issues. If there are negative issues against bitcoin, even though many people have it, panic will come. And that affects the stability of bitcoin, it will become more volatile again.
As long as there is no international law that legalizes bitcoin as a payment method, don't expect bitcoin will lower volatility.
There will be many who will try to create negative issues aimed at attacking Bitcoin holders so that they panic and sell at low prices. Many things like that have happened in 2022, and they have succeeded in making many traders panic. Of course, those who are able to do this are those who have a lot of money and a lot of Bitcoin. The Global Elite have unlimited USDT, so it is natural that they can control cryptocurrency price movements, including the price of Bitcoin.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 12:56:06 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2024, 11:22:21 PM »

You're right, bitcoin will always fluctuate.  But we should answer the question of OP "could adoption make BTC price less volatile?"  I think If the people who invest and hold bitcoin increase a lot, it is possible that bitcoin could be more stable or less volatile. But It just opinions, maybe we will see at the next future years again, it will be happen
Yes I agree. Bitcoin prices will continue to be volatile and fluctuations will still exist. And this is indeed one of the attractions of Bitcoin itself.

But on the other hand, if mass adoption of Bitcoin is truly successful and develops very rapidly throughout the world, then it does not rule out the possibility that its volatility will decrease. In this case, decrease yes, not become non-existent or even stable. So there is still volatility but it is decreasing and not as high as it is now.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2024, 04:06:33 PM »
Don't let the Bitcoin price be stable because if it is stable then it is definitely possible for the Bitcoin system to become centralized, this is impossible.
But if there is one company that owns 80% of the total Bitcoin then it is certain that the price of Bitcoin will be manipulated fraudulently or the price of Bitcoin will be stable.

But to have a value of 80% of the total Bitcoin seems very impossible because maybe the company should have around 17,000,000 Bitcoins out of 21,000,000 Bitcoins.
That's a lot of value for a company to buy around 17,000,000 Bitcoins and that's why I say it's impossible.
retire and rest in peace

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG