follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Gambling effect of you life!  (Read 1436 times)

Offline Perfect540

• Activity: 502
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 05:43:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: Gambling effect of you life!
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2024, 05:04:18 PM »
Actually in real life we ​​have to face various problems while playing gambling. Privacy is important in all offline and online gambling because various problems may arise in your life.
Family
Society
Money
In my opinion, all these aspects can cause more problems when you gamble. But how are you facing all these problems.
Some have made a very good life for themselves due to gambling. IMO what my family or others think of me is irrelevant if I am providing for my family by gambling. As long as i'm providing ya know. If i'm just losing the house, car, kids tuition or whatnot, then there is an obvious issue.
When a gambler lives socially, he cannot do whatever he likes, he must act according to social laws. Also, another point I would like to add to the OP's points is religious sentiments. Also check whether gambling is religiously prohibited. Gambling is totally prohibited in the religion we follow so the earnings from this forbidden gambling is not valid according to my religion and the society will not recognize my earnings. Many a times if I violate the laws of the society if I do forbidden things with myself and for the sake of my family then punitive action will be taken against me under my social laws.
Different countries have different practices and different protocol as far as social norms goes. I live in a country where I am free to do as I wish to a certain extent whereas others might be limited by as you say religion or whatnot.

Neither is wrong btw, just saying that societies are different in all parts of the world and no 1 belief is the same everywhere when it comes to this subject. It's perfectly fine in the USA.
Indeed culture is different irrespective of caste, religion caste. Although gambling is illegal in my country, gambling is a culture in many countries of the world and they play cards or gambling together as a family. However, in the area where I live, although gambling is socially forbidden, many people indulge in gambling without following the rules of the society. In this case one who has personal freedom can certainly play gambling and in this case social responsibility should not be imposed.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2024, 05:04:18 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 919
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 07:38:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2024, 05:28:39 PM »
This why one need to gamble responsible to that you don't have any problem with the three that you mentioned in the OP. I gave a weekly budget on my gambling activities, and this has helped me to enjoy gambling without anyone have any reason to raise their eye browns. When you gamble with only the amount that you can afford to lose, it will not be a burden to you and you take care of your responsibilities without a problem. As long as I don't gamble irresponsible, I don't care about what anyone will say about my gambling activities. It is when you are an addicted gambler that, you will become a problem to the society, your family and money management.

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 263
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 05:32:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2024, 04:56:17 AM »
A reputable gambler who maintains a responsible gambling role considering his own off gambling personalities has no encounters of such neither does he faces challenges in his gambling life unless it could be some sorts of mental issues due to their critical thinking stressing on how to make a winning predictions and the downtimes emotions to accept his lost. However, as far everyone wishes to win, there would always be sceneros of times to feel emotional breakdowns even though the feelings could be manfully handled.

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1254
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 05:09:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2024, 08:02:13 AM »
Actually in real life we ​​have to face various problems while playing gambling. Privacy is important in all offline and online gambling because various problems may arise in your life.
Family
Society
Money
In my opinion, all these aspects can cause more problems when you gamble. But how are you facing all these problems.
Yes, many people face many problems with gambling in real life but I have never dived into all the problems you mentioned here. Gambling should never be used outside of entertainment. Every gambler should always remember that 1% to 5% of income should be used for gambling and all income should never be used for gambling. Whenever a man spends all his earnings on gambling he will have the problem you mentioned.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2024, 09:58:54 AM »
Family
Society
Money

When I first started gambling it was offline gambling. The biggest hurdles I have faced in offline gambling are society, money and family. Gambling is illegal in my country, so I used to gamble late at night. But I got heavily into offline gambling, and from then on I started browsing the internet and later I indulged in online gambling. Now I am not guilty in the eyes of the society because online gambling is very safe privacy guarded. I support online gambling for privacy as no one can understand or see anything here.

Offline Perfect540

• Activity: 502
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 05:43:20 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2024, 12:52:34 PM »
Family
Society
Money

When I first started gambling it was offline gambling. The biggest hurdles I have faced in offline gambling are society, money and family. Gambling is illegal in my country, so I used to gamble late at night. But I got heavily into offline gambling, and from then on I started browsing the internet and later I indulged in online gambling. Now I am not guilty in the eyes of the society because online gambling is very safe privacy guarded. I support online gambling for privacy as no one can understand or see anything here.
There is no privacy in offline or land base gambling but people have to participate in all these gambling from behind the society but in case of offline gambling they must participate in this gambling according to the laws of the society and local laws.  But in the case of online gambling, complete privacy is maintained, especially if you can participate in this gambling on computer or PC or mobile.  But in case of offline gambling there is no guarantee of getting money if you win big bets but in case of online gambling there is no such system to manipulate the money if you win.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 902
  • Last Active: Today at 02:49:17 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2024, 03:46:33 PM »
Family
Society
Money

-   These things you mentioned are actually when we use the habit of gambling in the wrong way. In the end, it can destroy our family. We become an addition to the problem of our society when we become addicted to it, and it will also cause problems in money in the end when our lives are neglected because of the misuse of gambling.

But if we can use it correctly, it can still help us for sure in the future if we know how to control ourselves and can limit ourselves from gambling. It will not affect what you mentioned as long as we don't control greed for money.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2024, 03:46:33 PM »

Offline Agbe

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1242
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:09:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2024, 09:24:37 PM »
The main problem man faces in real life is lack of money. It there is no money he is always angry and face challenges. Even though if there is money too he might face some problems but it will not big as when there is no money. When he is always happy then all is well. If he gives the family money in the day then he has solved that but the society problem is the one can't be solved because even though you have money not everyone will like your way of living so you always have problem in the society. All the ones you mentioned are correct but they are limited in some areas.

Offline Hatchy

• Activity: 407
  • The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 01:21:07 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Karma Good Poll Starter
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2024, 02:26:31 AM »
Family
Society
Money
I believe, everyone must have an issue in life but that shouldn't affect our gambling activities. Infact, gambling should help us to relax during times like this when we are facing so many stress in life. Id a gambler sees his loss as a problem then he should quit as he is already taking gambling the wrong way. Gambling shouldn't be for fun so when you gamble play with what you can afford to loss. That because when you make losseyou shouldn't over think it and move on

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 927
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 02:54:35 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2024, 08:37:57 AM »
Family
Society
Money
I believe, everyone must have an issue in life but that shouldn't affect our gambling activities. Infact, gambling should help us to relax during times like this when we are facing so many stress in life. Id a gambler sees his loss as a problem then he should quit as he is already taking gambling the wrong way. Gambling shouldn't be for fun so when you gamble play with what you can afford to loss. That because when you make losseyou shouldn't over think it and move on

Actually, gambling is for fun and as such when gambling, it is advisable to gamble for fun and with money you can afford to lose. As you have said, gambling eases stress and also relaxes ones mind when one follows the gambling principles irrespective of their current predicament. Although every one wants to win their games while gambling but that should not be the thought because in every game, there must be a winner and a loser while having that in mind, it would help condition ones thought while gambling and making them gamble with ease and funds they could afford to lose because gambling is for fun and not a must win thing as some think about it.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

IyemRoker

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2024, 11:04:13 AM »
Family
Society
Money
Maybe I can tell the story of my ex-husband here in broad outline because I still feel this trauma.
My ex-husband used to gamble, at first I didn't find out, but over time he was discovered and wasted a lot of time.
Maybe if he didn't gamble too much, I would forgive him, but he went too far, he no longer knows his family, time, money and everything was wasted by him gambling.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 08:37:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2024, 12:16:59 AM »
Well, I think this all depends on how one goes about their activities in gambling, all this problems you mentioned exists for even non gamblers, so, this all are just natural, and it' doesn't make sense to make this look like it's something that is Peculiar to gamblers alone, so, as gambler, or gamblers, It is our responsibility to know the level or weight of this problems and then, gamble in a way we don't end up multiplying it (actually, we are even supposed to refer to this as problems, but responsibilities).
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 263
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 05:32:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2024, 12:23:17 AM »
Family
Society
Money

Including mental problems but they don't just happens because one gambles but it is because, the gambler panics so much that his one way goal of making profits while gambling would inspired to irresponsible gambling that he wouldn't be in control of himself alongside his gambling life.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 902
  • Last Active: Today at 02:49:17 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2024, 06:45:06 AM »
Well, I think this all depends on how one goes about their activities in gambling, all this problems you mentioned exists for even non gamblers, so, this all are just natural, and it' doesn't make sense to make this look like it's something that is Peculiar to gamblers alone, so, as gambler, or gamblers, It is our responsibility to know the level or weight of this problems and then, gamble in a way we don't end up multiplying it (actually, we are even supposed to refer to this as problems, but responsibilities).

-   You're right there, mate. The three mentioned by OP won't be affected if we don't let ourselves become greedy and become addicted in the future. We know that it's hard to get rid of or escape from addiction.

And for the majority of us in this field, our number one enemy when we have an addiction is ourselves, but ourselves is also the key to being responsible gamblers so that we don't destroy the family we have.

Offline fortunecrypto

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2018
  • Last Active: January 28, 2024, 09:53:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2024, 01:45:14 PM »
Family
Society
Money

I had a hard time when I was just starting all the problems newbies encounter I've encountered like chasing my losses, mismanaging my bankroll, and prioritizing casino more than my life, I would have been miserable if I had not held back and fixed my gambling habit, I'm ok now, you have to discipline yourself and protect yourself from addiction if not you'll end a miserable human being

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG