follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Gambling effect of you life!  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1254
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 05:09:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: Gambling effect of you life!
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2024, 02:55:51 PM »
Family
Society
Money
Maybe I can tell the story of my ex-husband here in broad outline because I still feel this trauma.
My ex-husband used to gamble, at first I didn't find out, but over time he was discovered and wasted a lot of time.
Maybe if he didn't gamble too much, I would forgive him, but he went too far, he no longer knows his family, time, money and everything was wasted by him gambling.
I understand from your history that your husband has lost a large fortune due to gambling. Why did you not know that your husband was already addicted to gambling? If you had known about your husband's gambling addiction, then maybe this incident would not have happened in your life. Gambling is such a deadly addiction that when a person falls into it, there is no humanity in them. So this gambling game should always be taken as entertainment and never this gambling game should be taken outside of entertainment. Whenever a man makes gambling his addiction, he does not act like a normal human being, he behaves inhumanly.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2024, 02:55:51 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2024, 03:21:48 AM »
Actually in real life we ​​have to face various problems while playing gambling. Privacy is important in all offline and online gambling because various problems may arise in your life.
Family
Society
Money
In my opinion, all these aspects can cause more problems when you gamble. But how are you facing all these problems.
Many of my college friends don't do their college assignments and that makes me sad to see.
I feel sorry for those who don't do their campus assignments. The effects of gambling, this problem must be taken seriously.
My friend comes from a rich family and has a lot of monthly money, which is very different from me who earns my own money to pay for college.
Maybe it's the effect of the family having a lot of money so it's easy to get money to use for gambling, but what's also a shame is the lazy nature of not doing the assignments given by the lecturer, this is really sad. :'(

Online fruktik

• Activity: 691
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter Quick Poster Search
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2024, 09:19:20 AM »
Many of my college friends don't do their college assignments and that makes me sad to see.
I feel sorry for those who don't do their campus assignments. The effects of gambling, this problem must be taken seriously.
My friend comes from a rich family and has a lot of monthly money, which is very different from me who earns my own money to pay for college.
Maybe it's the effect of the family having a lot of money so it's easy to get money to use for gambling, but what's also a shame is the lazy nature of not doing the assignments given by the lecturer, this is really sad. :'(
You don't have to play when you have free money and plenty of it. You, like me, can't afford to gamble often. Only sometimes to pass the time and try your luck. Everything in this world is relative and we have to talk about justice all the time. It's a pity we're not from a wealthy family. Things could have gone in a very different direction.

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 477
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: May 29, 2024, 02:19:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2024, 06:16:48 PM »
I don't think any of these would be a problem if we don't gamble in the first place. For gamblers, it is always certain that a person in the family must be an opposition, while in the aspect of money, there are other legit ways to make money, though gambling happens to be easy but risky and unhealthy.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2024, 08:45:19 PM »
It has really done bad effect in my life, I have lost more money and it has somehow affect me mentally in one way or the other. Gambling has done more of harm than good in my life.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2024, 05:34:25 AM »
You don't have to play when you have free money and plenty of it.
The problem is that when I get free money from Airdrop (it looks like it's not free because I have a lot of tasks to accomplish) I use it to pay my tuition fees every month.
My economy is also not very good and I prefer to earn money to buy food, save and pay for any finances provided by the campus. I focus on finances on campus because I pay for everything myself.  :)
I also don't want to gamble because I often hear from my mother and father who always say that gambling always has an addictive effect and once the addiction is there then anything will be done, this is very dangerous, said my parents. :)

Online fruktik

• Activity: 691
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:41 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter Quick Poster Search
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2024, 07:30:30 AM »
The problem is that when I get free money from Airdrop (it looks like it's not free because I have a lot of tasks to accomplish) I use it to pay my tuition fees every month.
My economy is also not very good and I prefer to earn money to buy food, save and pay for any finances provided by the campus. I focus on finances on campus because I pay for everything myself.  :)
I also don't want to gamble because I often hear from my mother and father who always say that gambling always has an addictive effect and once the addiction is there then anything will be done, this is very dangerous, said my parents. :)
You have wise and intelligent parents if that's the way they reason about gambling addiction. I know from personal experience. I can say with certainty that it does not lead to anything good if you do not stop in time. I lost almost all the money to the last penny and borrowed for the game from friends and relatives. How they looked at me when I couldn't pay them back in time. Naturally, they simply turned away from me and did not want to have any more dealings with me.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2024, 07:30:30 AM »

Offline Obari

• Activity: 367
  • I help trade all country gift cards swiftly
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:08:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Avatar Signature
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2024, 02:17:41 PM »
You don't have to play when you have free money and plenty of it. You, like me, can't afford to gamble often. Only sometimes to pass the time and try your luck. Everything in this world is relative and we have to talk about justice all the time. It's a pity we're not from a wealthy family. Things could have gone in a very different direction.
Sometimes it isn't bad that life takes a toll on us because hands are not equal,and the families God brought us in are different.Every individual has a reason or a purpose in his family, people who aren't too fortunate to come from a good background often suffer alot before they make money,and that is why they try different things whether it will work for them,they even involve in gambling,but because they know life is very tough,they won't invest the kind of money that will affect them in gambling,they will gamble with the little amount they can afford.
One thing I have decided not to do is to do anything that is going to affect my thinking,emotions or thought,what ever that will add to my life is what I want to do now.
My signature is open

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1732
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 05:35:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2024, 03:04:41 PM »
You have wise and intelligent parents if that's the way they reason about gambling addiction. I know from personal experience. I can say with certainty that it does not lead to anything good if you do not stop in time. I lost almost all the money to the last penny and borrowed for the game from friends and relatives. How they looked at me when I couldn't pay them back in time. Naturally, they simply turned away from me and did not want to have any more dealings with me.

What the parents said about gambling is correct, and there is nothing wrong with that. Gambling can indeed cause addiction when used incorrectly. That's why gambling can cause two things: it can be good, and it can also be bad for us.

That's why most gamblers use gambling in the wrong way of playing and using it, and there are only a few gamblers who use it correctly, according to which it will not affect them badly.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline retreat

• Activity: 422
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 05:38:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter Mobile User Search
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2024, 03:19:23 AM »
So far, gambling has not really had an impact on my life because I always limit myself from gambling too much and continue to pay attention to my gambling activities, whether it takes up too much of my money or not. Because I think that if you gamble responsibly and always think about the impacts that your gambling can have then it won't have that much of an effect on your life. The point is how you gamble responsibly and ensure that it does not interfere with your life.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2024, 05:57:46 AM »
You have wise and intelligent parents if that's the way they reason about gambling addiction.
Thank you for the compliment and that is proof that my parents treat me like that.
I'm also probably just a village boy who lives in a village under a high mountain hill, so my life is like this simple and it's not too much to play in this world.
I just want to graduate from college for now and then look for a job, so my focus is probably on my final assignment on campus and staying away from gambling or betting.

I know from personal experience. I can say with certainty that it does not lead to anything good if you do not stop in time. I lost almost all the money to the last penny and borrowed for the game from friends and relatives. How they looked at me when I couldn't pay them back in time. Naturally, they simply turned away from me and did not want to have any more dealings with me.
Damnnnn!
Your story is so extreme like my college friend!
Are you a member who is addicted to gambling every day?
Or are you still gambling using cryptocurrency up to now in your life?
(I hope you have stopped gambling from now on because you have told me about your sad past about gambling).

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2024, 10:16:46 AM »
It has really done bad effect in my life, I have lost more money and it has somehow affect me mentally in one way or the other. Gambling has done more of harm than good in my life.
If you can't give up gambling then gambling will bring more dire misery in your life. You can never be mentally satisfied because gambling will always keep you in mental turmoil and you will never find peace and hope within yourself.
Gambling takes more out of people's lives than it gives. A gambler may find pleasure temporarily but at some point in life he will have nothing but misery. Your misery will always be there in life unless you can stop yourself from gambling.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1732
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 05:35:44 PM
    • View Profile

Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2024, 12:47:26 PM »
So far, gambling has not really had an impact on my life because I always limit myself from gambling too much and continue to pay attention to my gambling activities, whether it takes up too much of my money or not. Because I think that if you gamble responsibly and always think about the impacts that your gambling can have then it won't have that much of an effect on your life. The point is how you gamble responsibly and ensure that it does not interfere with your life.

The same goes with me, dude; gambling doesn't affect me in terms of bad things either. Because I only gambled to entertain myself, now if I win in time, that's just an extra pleasure from playing gambling.

This is what should be done so that we don't end up with the addiction that some of us are talking about here in the forum section. Then, as much as possible, let's not let it affect our family and our characteristics too, of course, right?
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2024, 01:26:30 PM »
The point is how you gamble responsibly and ensure that it does not interfere with your life.
You are very privileged to be able to give the best to your life from gambling, I admit that I will give you the best thumbs up.

I make sure that managing everything you expect in gambling will be very difficult for some members who are addicted to gambling.
Like my boss at a real job who was addicted to gambling so that all his assets just disappeared, this is very worrying.
Do you have your own tricks so you can manage the gambling in moderation?
If you want to share this information, please quote my reply to this topic.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Online bhadz

• Activity: 1172
  • Last Active: Today at 01:27:18 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2024, 07:13:53 PM »
If you are an irresponsible gambler then all of those problems will be met no doubt. But if you are the casual type of gambler and you know what you're doing, you know what's the worth of those people that surrounds you especially your family.
And you're not going to allow that just because of gambling all of you are going to be teared down by it. So, gamble responsibly and you won't be having those problems that OP said.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG