follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Can a meme coin make you rich?  (Read 5549 times)

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1102
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 08:51:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
Re: Can a meme coin make you rich?
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2024, 04:54:30 PM »
Most new investors are tempted to buy memecoin with a small amount of money, because they believe that there will be more profit. A friend of mine told me there is a chance to get rich suddenly from meme coin. But i think it's just a fantasy because most memecoins don't last long in the market and most of them are scams. But everything is possible from the crypto market but some memecoins are really the best.
Just as Meme Coin makes one person rich, it can also make other people poorer if one invests more money due to excessive greed. After investing in meme coin if the hype is up then there is a chance to make some profit but if not then there is difficult of getting return on the invested money. There are a lot of meme coins in the market right now that have almost no chance of making big profit by investing in them. There are some meme coins that certainly have the potential to make significant money during the hype, but the provability for loss is also high.

As there are countless meme coins in the market, it is not possible to determine which meme coin will be bullish. The only meme coins I see on binance exchange site are good meme coins and can give investors high returns anytime. However, before investing in any coins one should research more.

Meme Coins can give good returns if you are a beginner investor and finding out good Meme Coins will be difficult as many meme coins are added daily.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2024, 04:54:30 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 591
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:23:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2024, 05:35:30 PM »
Most new investors are tempted to buy memecoin with a small amount of money, because they believe that there will be more profit. A friend of mine told me there is a chance to get rich suddenly from meme coin. But i think it's just a fantasy because most memecoins don't last long in the market and most of them are scams. But everything is possible from the crypto market but some memecoins are really the best.
Atleast you get the concept behind all the fuzz about meme coins and that's why many people have troop in to buying these coins although I won't lie that some of them can be really good and That can be a good idea to buy but the the issue is actually knowing the project that's gonna turn out good and yield good profit in return. Like you said, most people don't even understand the risk involved and what they do is just to try and join because of the sweet story they hear about such memecoins.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 05:40:57 PM by DaNNy001 »

Offline Thyplaymaker

• Activity: 474
  • Last Active: Today at 12:28:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Good Poll Voter
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2024, 06:01:58 PM »
I have heard alot of story on how memes coin have changed alot of people lives. For example shibu inu is one of the memes coin that have risen with the highest percentage that people that invested small amount of funds endup becoming millionaires. But still you can't neglect the high risks that is attached to it, most of this memes coin can endup to be a project for scamming as alot of individual have seen the positive part of investing in memes coin that is how alot as also falling as victims of the negative part too. One thing about  memes coin is always being hyped so anytime it's experience a great surge that great surge may be the last as from there the dip begins (and it won't beat that ATH again. like how others most main coins do beat theirs).
So that why most time is not advisable for newbies to jump into investing in memes coins (shit coin) and using DCA you are just adding more fuel to the flame. But using DCA on most main coins with good potential is fully advisable. Don't forget to always do your own research (DYOR)

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1537
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 07:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2024, 07:58:02 PM »
In 2021 I made a lot of money on doge and I sold it early. making over 50k

if I was more slow to sell I would have made over 200k
I am wondering how much capital you've poured making that big profit mate? It's probably high risk high reward thing but what you did was worth it a lot. We all know that meme coins are prone to pump and dump but same with gambling, we need to take the risk just to come up with one of the two possible results which is winning and losing. You are too lucky to have made huge profit with meme coin Doge. Though I invested into it as well but just made only a few dollars from it as my capital is quiet low. 😁

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2024, 08:10:52 PM »
I think have chance with meme coin make us rich but depend on timing for investing, many meme coins worth up drastically after announcing on CEX Exchange such as Binance, Kucoin or any top exchange else. But wrong way with many people invested in meme coin after listing on CEX exchange announcement where less potential for raising to the higher price.
To be rich with meme coin have invest before that coins announce will list on CEX exchange, but we make gambling about possibility will any meme coin in the future list on CEX exchange or not. Less profitable earn when meme coin have been listing on CEX exchange and they will be stable coins.
Altcoins that come from memecoin will not completely make you rich because coin price movements like that are not very clear and the risk is very high. It is better to be careful and not hold on to memecoin for too long. It is best to use all the capital you currently have. to buy coins that have the potential to provide long-term profits, such as Bitcoin, which has a very small and limited supply and is a useful product because it is used by many people.

Online Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: Today at 11:35:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2024, 09:13:29 PM »
Actually it is possible to get rich very fast from meme coin but it is very difficult to analyze which meme coin will give you big profit. Many people have made a lot of profit from meme coin but to say that it is completely like gambling luck, it is very difficult to say when such a good situation will occur. But if a person thinks that I will get rich very quickly by buying meme coin then he will be wrong because there are many meme coins in the market which die soon after the meme coin comes to market. So instead of following this luck you should definitely invest in the best coins among cryptocurrencies because in the best coin investment you will have the lowest risk and the longer you hold the more profit you will get. Of course among the low risk coins I mentioned Bitcoin, if you can buy and invest in Bitcoin you will definitely have more success than unique coins.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2024, 11:38:47 PM »
Actually it is possible to get rich very fast from meme coin but it is very difficult to analyze which meme coin will give you big profit. Many people have made a lot of profit from meme coin but to say that it is completely like gambling luck, it is very difficult to say when such a good situation will occur.
Sure, being rich through meme coins isn't impossible. If you are the developers, you must be rich after you did rugpull.  ;D
Well, I don't know how many people get huge profits and get severe losses. But since there are many cases of rugpull, no doubt there are many people who lose big funds.

There is no way to analyze it because it has no fundamental. If we smart enough, we don't want to invest in meme coins. They have no something to develop their values in the future, they only rely on the hype.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2024, 11:38:47 PM »

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2180
  • Last Active: Today at 07:41:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2024, 04:34:38 AM »
Actually it is possible to get rich very fast from meme coin but it is very difficult to analyze which meme coin will give you big profit. Many people have made a lot of profit from meme coin but to say that it is completely like gambling luck, it is very difficult to say when such a good situation will occur.
Sure, being rich through meme coins isn't impossible. If you are the developers, you must be rich after you did rugpull.  ;D
Well, I don't know how many people get huge profits and get severe losses. But since there are many cases of rugpull, no doubt there are many people who lose big funds.

There is no way to analyze it because it has no fundamental. If we smart enough, we don't want to invest in meme coins. They have no something to develop their values in the future, they only rely on the hype.
luck that was obtained for a moment and not really because of the development that was carried out, and I doubt that, so there will be no more possibilities, although of course it is too apathetic, but we also have to be realistic.
who got big profits at that time just because it was unavoidable good fortune, but afterwards many lost because they were too hopeful that the same thing would happen.
I think it's enough to choose another coin rather than just a meme coin, which could disappear from the exchange at any time because it doesn't have the ability to survive anymore. Don't be tempted because the price is cheap, and I hope there will be another surprise.

Offline Rembroman

• Activity: 102
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 05:05:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    100 Posts Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2024, 02:24:42 PM »
Personally, I have a hard time investing my money in memcoins, but I do sin it occasionally. Only I have a strategy about it, I try to buy memcoins with the money I win or get from investments. For example I win money on the Fairspin platform with staking TFS token and invest that money in memcoins. But this is my strategy, in general it is also possible to invest in this way with low risks

Offline bom_bom

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 39
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 05:05:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    10 Posts Search First Post
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2024, 03:14:16 PM »
Personally, I have a hard time investing my money in memcoins, but I do sin it occasionally. Only I have a strategy about it, I try to buy memcoins with the money I win or get from investments. For example I win money on the Fairspin platform with staking TFS token and invest that money in memcoins. But this is my strategy, in general it is also possible to invest in this way with low risks
a pretty interesting strategy. I know about this platform but I don't think you can make quite a lot of money there, although it is as an option for additional money for investment

Offline Duckenth

• Activity: 574
  • Last Active: January 31, 2024, 04:52:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2024, 04:52:28 PM »
Currently there are lots of meme coins, and if we are lucky we can get meme coins that can make us rich.  Take the history of Doge coin as an example. In the past, no one thought Doge would have a high price. 
However, after Elon Musk supported Doge, the price of Doge immediately skyrocketed and made its holders very rich.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1194
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:55:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2024, 05:10:51 PM »

There is a chance but the chance is 1 in every 10 of the chances of making money from meme coins. When Dodge and Shiba I u were trending and became the new hot cake of investment, so many hundreds of meme coins shoot up promising to be the next killer and today, many of them has died and everyone that has invested in them lost everything.

You can't be lucky all the time and because someone made it from investing in meme coins doesn't mean you will make the same. Yours might come from other projects and not necessarily meme, just that meme coins came into existence the way ICO were the next thing of past bullrun promises, don't be surprised if this is also forgotten as we go into new bull run.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2024, 09:59:10 PM »
Currently there are lots of meme coins, and if we are lucky we can get meme coins that can make us rich.  Take the history of Doge coin as an example. In the past, no one thought Doge would have a high price. 
However, after Elon Musk supported Doge, the price of Doge immediately skyrocketed and made its holders very rich.
The more memecoins there are, the higher the risk they create, and if you want to get into memecoin, then you have to remain alert and, as much as possible, not use the money you are using in the near future because when you are trapped in memecoin, it will not make you depressed, and nothing will guarantee profits in memecoin. Therefore,  all the actions you take in memecoin depend on Do Your Own Research (DYOR).

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2024, 11:09:10 PM »
Altcoins that come from memecoin will not completely make you rich because coin price movements like that are not very clear and the risk is very high. It is better to be careful and not hold on to memecoin for too long. It is best to use all the capital you currently have. to buy coins that have the potential to provide long-term profits, such as Bitcoin, which has a very small and limited supply and is a useful product because it is used by many people.
Meme coins or fundamental coins won't easily make us to be rich people. There are luck factor, knowledge, and experience. We can't expect to be rich in a short time when we invest in crypto coins, including when we invest in meme coins. Meme coins are the coin that rely on the hype, right? So, it is very difficult to speculate about the hype. We must have many experience with meme coins and have proper knowledge on it if we want to be rich with meme coins. However, meme coins are riskier than other coins because they surely have no clear future.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1582
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 11:23:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2024, 11:37:52 PM »
Memecoins are just like gambling. There's a possibility of making it big and huge and there's also an equal opportunity of losing all your investment when the market go against you.
Memecoins are just a form of shitcoins and shitcoins are not reliable but they can sometimes make wonders in the market.

What many people do is that when they have finished investing, they will tend to try their luck on random meme coins and see if the best can come from there.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG